My Journey of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's a RIB and a knot?" I asked.

"Not a seafarer, hey?"

"Not until now."

"A RIB is a Rigid Inflatable Boat. It is not radar reflective so it's often used by Navy SEALS and other special operators for stealthy landings off a sub. A knot is a nautical mile per hour. A nautical mile is 2000 yards, or 240 yards more than a land mile. So 15 knots is a little over 17 miles per hour. Last, but in your case, not least, is a fully equipped dungeon which Joshua uses to play with his slaves."

It was a magnificent ship. I was in awe I was going to be circumnavigating the globe on this marvelous vessel. We made our way up the gangway and Hannah stopped.

"This is where you will remove your clothes every time you come aboard. You hang what you're wearing in this locker and when you leave the boat, put on whatever is in the locker. The outfit will vary based upon where we are and what the laws and rules regarding nudity are there."

"Okay."

We both stood there for a short time, and I was wondering why she wasn't continuing the tour.

"Every time you come aboard," Hannah said, suggestively.

"Oh, like now?"

"Every time."

I looked at the dozen or so people rushing around to prepare the ship for our departure. Boxes of food and supplies were being carried on, like ants on a picnic. Eventually, everyone on board would see me naked. Worse yet were the people on the pier, though at least they were farther away, and there was a railing which might hide parts of me. I removed my top and skirt and hung them in the locker, leaving me in only my shoes. A few of the people stopped what they were doing and watched me strip. Then when I was bare, they resumed doing whatever.

"This big area back here is the helo/sun deck. When Joshua has the helicopter here, all of these lounges and chairs are stored inside, which also happens if there's a big blow. This is also where a slave's disciplinary punishments take place, punishments which break Joshua's rules. Everyone who is not currently engaged in running the ship, will witness those punishments. Punishments Joshua does for fun, may take place anywhere."

"How often does he do punishments for fun?"

"Perhaps once per day, but those are good punishments, usually with orgasms associated with them. You'll probably love those. Joshua is very good at mixing pain and pleasure." She led me forward. "Further up towards the bow, or front of the ship, is the swimming pool and one of the hot tubs, and right beyond that is the formal dining room. Especially when guests are aboard, you'll probably be eating there or serving there."

We went further forward. "On either side of the ship are the two Hodgdon tenders used to ferry guests, the Zodiac RIB's and a couple Yamaha SX 195's for water skiing. We'll get to it later, but there's a lower deck in back where they store jet skis, scuba gear, floats and other things for water activities. Oh, and taking up this section right behind the Master's cabin is the dungeon. He calls it his play room"

Hannah opened the door and showed me the wide array of bondage and discipline gear Master had for his slaves. "Crew may enter by invitation only, so we won't go inside now, but you can expect to be invited often. Immediately in front of the dungeon is the Master's Cabin. We'll go in there so you can see it."

Hannah led me inside. It stretched the width of the ship, with the exception of the walkways on either side, so about 40 feet wide and 25 feet front to back, making it about a 1000 square feet, slightly larger than my apartment. It was dominated by a huge bed, which looked as if it could hold five people. I'd seen family camping tents that were smaller. The bed frame showed various tie down points, and what appeared to be a cage below it. Built in dressers and bureaus took up the lower half of the front wall, under windows which showed the prow and the harbor beyond. There were fifteen to twenty large TV monitors, at least fifteen of them mounted above the windows, all currently dark. There was also a desk, computer, a table for four people to eat on. A few large, comfortable chairs were scattered around the room in a couple different groupings. Next to some of the chairs was a cushion. I imagined for slaves who weren't allowed to sit in chairs, like at Master's club.

"Through this door on the left of the bed is his bathroom." She ushered me in. "As you can see, an oversized Jacuzzi tub, walk in showers, toilet and bidet, two sinks, and marble everywhere." She showed me a door at the rear. "This door leads to the dungeon again. It's a good way to get you cleaned up afterward."

I barely had time to look around before she led me out and to the next door, right beside the bed. "This one is going to be your room. It's still being worked on, so we can't go in there yet. Joshua wants it to be a surprise. Obviously, he wants you close to him." She showed me another door close to the other side of the room. "This last door is a huge walk in closet. Most of the clothes will be his, but he'll have some things for you for leaving the ship. Someone, me probably, will pull something out of here and put it in the locker where you stored the clothes you were just wearing."

We left the cabin and went up a stairway. She showed me another large room right above Master's cabin. "This is the bridge where the ship is controlled. They've got every kind of radar, sonar, radio, GPS and every other kind of thing to control a ship of this size here. Some of this stuff rivals or even exceeds what the US Navy has. The captain will give you a tour of the bridge at some point in the future. His cabin is right behind the bridge, so he's always close." She started leading me aft again. "On both sides behind the bridge are guest cabins. None of them are as large as the Master's cabin, but they do vary in size to accommodate the importance of some of our guests. Joshua will entertain some ambassadors, industry titans, sometimes even heads of state of some of the smaller countries."

She showed me one of the larger ones. It had a king size bed and was luxuriously appointed. She also showed me one of the smaller ones, just a single bed sized bunk inside of it.

"They have a communal bathroom for all but the six largest guest rooms. It's nice, but nothing special. The deck above this has some more lounging areas, the spa and beauty salon, game room, poker room, and another hot tub. The deck above that is all superstructure, radars and the like. You don't want to be too close to them. The radar deck is off limits to everyone unless everything is turned off. I'm not going to show it to you now, because we need to eat, so we're going to the crew's galley. Reggie has set something aside for us to eat."

We started going downstairs, passing the main deck to one of the lower decks. While the upper decks had been deserted, there were lots of people moving around down here. I drew more than a few stares, making me conscious of my nudity once more. Other than their hungry eyes moving over me, no one was particularly disrespectful or obnoxious.

"This deck is where most of the crew sleeps except for a couple rooms close to the engines where the mechanics and electricians bunk, so they're close to their jobs. Aft are the crew cabins, two people per cabin. Up front is the crews galley and dining hall or mess, where we're going now because I'm starving."

"Are you considered crew or guest?" I asked.

"Only people associated with the ship's operation are crew, and I'm more Joshua's personal assistant, but my duties do include guest relations, but we don't always have guests, so I'm like half crew. It does include the beautician, who is also responsible for massages. Angelique is considered a guest and we'll share a mid sized cabin with a queen bed. I'm hoping Joshua will let you share our bed with us on occasion."

She led us forward again and we went to a kitchen or galley with a man dining hall with a man Hannah introduced as the crew's cook. Beyond the kitchen was a room with four, six seated tables bolted to the floor. Waiting for us was a man.

"This is Reggie. He cooks for the crew and helps the chef with the guests' meals. What have you got for us today, Reggie?"

"We haven't got all our food aboard yet, Ms. Hannah, but I have bacon cheeseburgers and salads for you both."

"Perfect, Reggie, thank you."

"You're welcome, Ms. Hannah. Is this Mr. Greenbriar's new slave?"

"As if the nudity didn't give it away, Reggie," Hannah laughed. "Yes, this is Beth Wilson, Joshua's new slave. She's agreed to serve him for the next year. She'll complete the cruise with us, and she's quite good at pleasing people. Joshua said she gave him the best blow job he's ever had. I'm sure you'll get to experience her at some point." She turned to me. "Joshua likes to reward his crew with his slave's services at times. It makes them quite devoted and eager to excel."

Realizing I might be having sex with some of the other crew members made me start looking them over a bit more closely. Reggie was a fairly good looking and fit man in his early to mid-thirties. His dark hair was short, perhaps thinning. Which made me think of the others I'd seen. All of them, both men and women, looking on the younger side and all physically fit.

"What about the crew?" I asked. "I'm recalling now most of them look young and physically fit. I wouldn't think so many of them would be so young and in such good shape."

"Ah, that would be because all of them are ex-military, even the beautician. The captain is the former executive officer of a Norwegian frigate/destroyer. Reggie here cooked in the Navy. Pierre cooked for the officers in the French navy. We've got a couple Special Boat Squadron members, a Special Air Service commando, three ex-SEAL's and two Marine Corps snipers. Everyone else has either Navy or maritime military experience. We even have a Navy Corpsman for medical. We sometimes sail in dangerous waters where the risk of piracy and other dangers is quite real, especially with such a rich prize. Joshua wanted to be sure we could defend ourselves and our guests from anything other than military boats. Even I have been trained to shoot. I'm sure you and Angelique will be too. Joshua is a crack shot with rifle or pistol. The entire crew has access to the gym and is expected to spend at least thirty minutes a day keeping in shape."

"Has Angelique ever gone on one of these cruises before?" I asked.

"No. Previous cruises since we married weren't this long, so she stayed in New York and worked. Joshua didn't want us to spend a whole year apart, so she's going with this time."

"You didn't advertise the dangerous parts of the trip in your ad," I said, "though now knowing the experience of the crew, I'm not sure how dangerous it is."

"To be honest, there have been a couple incidents. Some Somali pirates made a run at us once, but a few long range shots by the snipers quickly sent them after weaker prey. We actually had to use a grenade launcher against some Malay pirates, but no one's come close to boarding the vessel. I consider it safer than flying and definitely safer than driving. It has a steel hull and aluminum super structure and does have some ability to navigate ice filled waters. Not as much as an ice breaker, but not bad."

We were finishing our lunch and I thanked Reggie for the food, as did Hannah. He nodded, looking me over once again, and I blushed, thinking of me rewarding him at some time in the future.

Hannah showed me the gym, which was equipped with several pieces of cardio equipment and several racks of weights. Hannah said she'd like to show me how one of the walls could be lowered to form a sea level deck to go swimming from, but unfortunately, it was on the side facing the pier.

"We use it more when we're anchored," Hannah said. "It's great in the subtropical waters we'll be sailing in."

She also showed me the rear room. Normally not visible because of the large door closing off the aft section. When opened as it was now, I could see several lounge chairs, a bar, small dinner table and even a queen size lounge for two or more people. She said the jet skis and scuba equipment were stored back here.

"Joshua sometimes likes to have sex under the stars if the bugs aren't too bad," she said pointing to the lounge chair. "It makes a nice little hideaway. If the weather is nice, you can expect to get fucked quite often back here."

"He still hasn't fucked me at all. Getting fucked once in awhile would be a real treat."

"Don't despair. It's coming."

"As Mistress Layton's submissive, I was fucking several times a day. I was looking forward to doing it a lot more with a man. I sometimes wonder if he isn't disappointed in me."

Hannah thought for a couple minutes. "I shouldn't say anything, because it's not my place, but I know Joshua thinks the world of you. I've never seen him this excited about a slave before."

"Why hasn't he used me then?"

"He has his reasons and that's all I'll say about it. Rest assured it's not because he's disappointed in you."

I hoped it was soon. Wearing the Slave Trainer every night and going without orgasms was driving me nuts.

It was time to go considering the drive we had ahead of us, so Hannah led me back to the main deck where I recovered the clothes I'd come in and dressed before exiting the boat. The driver took us to the ferry landing where we caught the next one. Hannah got us all situated again and drove us back to New York, going straight to her place. When we got there, Angelique was in the kitchen preparing some supper, a Stouffer's lasagna and salad.

She was dressed in her lingerie and Hannah went in and kissed her before saying, "Look what I brought home with me."

Angelique looked at me and smiled. "Wonderful, but she definitely needs to be naked."

"You heard my wife, Beth. You should be naked."

Since I'd spent the afternoon naked on a boat of strangers, getting naked now wasn't an issue. While I was taking off my clothes, Hannah unfastened Angelique's bra and slid her lace panties down her long legs.

"Now, you're properly dressed too. As soon as that's in the oven, come to the bedroom where Beth will make you feel very good. We'll have time before the food is ready."

Hannah told me to follow her to the bedroom where she removed all of her clothes. When she pulled off her panties, they had a large wet spot. The only reason I didn't is I wasn't wearing any. I pointed it out to her.

"Yes, I've been quite aroused showing you around the ship while you were naked, Beth. You've got a beautiful body, not in the classic sense, but tight and toned and perky all over. I can hardly wait to have your lips on me, but Angelique comes first tonight since I got you a couple days ago."

Speaking of Angelique, she came gliding through the door on her long legs, exuding sexuality.

"Damn straight I get her first." She plopped down on the bed and spread her legs. "Lick me, baby. Make me cum."

"A couple rules, Angelique. Joshua still has her on an orgasm diet," Hannah said. "So don't give her any climaxes or we won't get to play with her again for a couple weeks."

"No! I want to taste her too. She's delicious." Angelique licked her lips.

"You can taste her, but she can't cum. Stop before she climaxes."

"I guess I can manage that."

Could I, though. I was feeling quite desperate. It wouldn't take much to send me over the edge. I got busy between Angelique's legs, dining on her tasty snatch. Hannah was kissing her and playing with her breasts. Angelique started cumming right away. I knew there was a timer on in the kitchen. I was still working on her when the timer went off.

"The food needs to sit for five minutes before we can eat," Hannah said, getting up with a final kiss to her wife. "I'll set the table while you finish up. Don't dawdle. It's better hot than cold."

Five minutes. Angelique had two more orgasms in those five minutes, arching up on the last one, my face clutched to her dripping cunt as she spasmed. She licked some of her cum off my face before getting up and taking my hand, leading me to their dining room.

"I put extra napkins on our chairs so we wouldn't soil the fabric," Hannah said. "I know we're probably all leaking now."

I'd done a quick and dirty job of cleaning Angelique's cunt, but I was definitely leaking. I could feel it running down my thighs, though not far. My pussy felt sodden and squishy. I used one napkin to wipe around my mouth and sat down on the other one. The pan was sitting on a hot plate and salad bowls contained a mixed green salad with three types of dressing on the table, all Lite versions.

"I took Beth on a tour of the ship today," Hannah said, dishing up a spatula full of lasagna on each plate. "She was naked the whole time. It was all I could do not to throw her on Joshua's bed and fuck her."

"Mmm," Angelique said. "Why didn't you?"

"Number one. You weren't there. I promised you I'd behave myself around her. Number two, Robert, at the BDSM club fucked Beth to orgasm on Tuesday night. Joshua intends to ruin Robert it pissed him off so bad. I don't know what he'd do to me if I messed with his slave without permission, but I don't want to find out."

"Don't you feel he's being a little harsh with Robert?" I asked.

"Not at all. Robert is a fucktard who deserves whatever he gets. He's deserved it for a long time. One time Joshua let Robert whip me for speaking to Robert first without waiting for him to speak to me, but Joshua told Robert to leave no marks lasting for longer than a day. Some of them lasted three days, the asshole. I was still so sore the following day, Joshua couldn't use me. It's about time he be taken down if you ask me."

"How does Master punish you now? Can you get spanked or whipped?"

"Oh, no. That ended when my submission did. He can dock my pay, withhold bonuses, refuse to give me time off, withhold favors like sharing you with us. I suppose he could fire me if he was pissed enough. That would be horrible."

"How much do you get paid as his personal assistant, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Two hundred fifty thousand in salary and I usually get bonuses amounting to another fifty thousand. For finding you, he might double my bonus. Plus there are lots of perks, like cruising around the world for a year."

"Really? For finding me?"

"I told you he's never been as excited with another slave as he was with you. It wouldn't surprise me."

"How about you, Angelique? How much do you earn as a model?"

"Not being top tier, though I'm still hoping to get there, I earn high six figures to low sevens. It varies. It might be a little less this year because of the cruise. I won't be available for all the bookings I might have gotten, but it works out. Hannah is doing what she can for me. I've got bookings scheduled in the Caribbean, France, England and Italy, to start, plus we're hoping to get stuff in Australia, Japan and a few other places, but those are pretty far ahead. We'll definitely get something in Los Angeles when we get there, maybe even a few commercials. It's okay because I get to spend time with Hannah. Joshua could just leave me here to work, but he looks out for us."

"How is he as a boss?" I asked.

"A sweetheart. He's tough, hard and demanding, but I've never had a better boss," Hannah said. "Do what he wants when he wants it and it's all candy and flowers."

We were rushing through our meal, though I was unsure why I was. I still didn't get to cum, but I did enjoy spending time with Hannah and Angelique. I helped them put the leftovers in the fridge and the dishes in the dishwasher, then it was off to the bedroom for fun and games.

"I'm going to ride your face, Beth, so you'll have to smack my ass or your stomach or something to let Angelique know you're close to cumming. Pay attention Ange. I really don't want to know what Joshua will do if we fuck up and let her cum."