My Journey Pt. 04 - Expedition

Story Info
I give in to my curiousity and visit the theater.
1.5k words
4.75
5.9k
9

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

I returned to the bookstore Friday and Saturday night but it wasn't the same. It was slower. Much slower.

I sucked one dick on Saturday in an hour. One. And when I left, the parking lot was full. I just didn't understand it. I figured everyone was in the theater but I really liked the anonymity of the gloryholes. Why wouldn't they just slip in, get a blowjob, and slip out?

I thought about just going back in and seeing what the theater was all about but I chickened out. I was afraid it would be too much like it was that night on the side of the road. I liked the gloryhole, the anonymity, the thrill, the ability to control the pace. I was afraid I'd lose that in the theater.

But you know damn well I was there the following Friday with a $10 bill in my hand. I couldn't stop thinking about it all week. And I was unable to slip in during the week due to school conflicts so I was in dire need to be on my knees.

There was a pretty decent number of cars in the lot when I pulled up. I sat there for a little while thinking about what I was about to do and if that's what I really wanted.

This was harder than I expected. I might have been forced that first night and maybe I was just exploring in the booths, but this was fully consensual. I was going to be face to face, or face to cock with other guys. Is that what I really wanted?

The raging boner in my pants told me the answer. I took a deep breath and headed inside.

It was dark and the floor was sticky. It was, in fact, a theater, though not a giant one. It would sit maybe 40 or 50 people, tops. The isles on the sides and in the back were fairly wide, wider than in a regular movie theater. On the screen was a movie of a big titted blonde woman getting banged by several guys. The volume wasn't unreasonable.

As my eyes adjusted I looked around. There were little groups of people, 3 to maybe 6 per group, gathered in different areas. Some in the seating areas, the back isle, in front of the screen.

I must have looked really out of place. A good looking guy came up to me.

"Hello, come over and join us!"

He seemed friendly and normal enough. Probably early to mid 30s, strong build, decent looking with brown hair that didn't quite reach his shoulders and brown eyes.

He put his arm around my back and guided me towards the corner where 2 other guys were. His hand was on my ass, gently squeezing it.

Jack, the guy with his hand on my ass, introduced me to Jim and Alex. They were all around the same age, Jim having black hair and slightly taller and Alex with piercing blue eyes. The were standing around one of those round bar tables that's tall and maybe 3 feet around, if that. There were no chairs.

"We're here celebrating Jack finalizing his divorce! Kinda like a bachelor party!", Jim said. "Celebrate with us!"

On the table was a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Jose Cuervo. I really wasn't a big drinker but I didn't want to disappoint my new friends so I took a quick sip of whiskey, well aware that a hand was still on my ass.

"What was that?" Alex spurted out. "We're celebrating Jack's new found freedom! Drink up!"

I took a mouthful of whiskey and swallowed it. Almost immediately I could feel my body beginning to tingle from the alcohol.

"Again! Again!", they chanted.

Another mouthful. Then a third.

By now I was standing at the table with Jack behind me and Alex and Jim on either side, facing the screen. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of the alcohol entering my bloodstream.

I felt hands on my chest and stomach, slowly exploring, Jack now had his hands on my hips and was gently grinding his cock into my ass.

I kept my eyes closed and savored the moment before letting my hands slide off the table and fall to my sides where they met Jim and Alex's crotch.

I began rubbing them through their pants, feeling them grow and harden. I opened my eyes to see the woman on the screen on her knees surrounded by cocks and frantically trying to suck and stroke each one.

Jim was the first to drop his pants quickly followed by Alex. I found myself stroking two nice hard cocks and pushing my ass against a third. At some point Jack also dropped his pants, tho I'm not sure when, I assume it was around this time. His dry humping had gotten more aggressive.

I was totally cock drunk at this point. It was an incredible contrast to that night on the side of the road. The guys were standing so close, their cocks fucking my fists, their hands roaming my body taking turns rubbing my cock through my pants. They moaned softly into my ear as I stroked them.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned around and looked Jack right in the eyes before dropping to my knees.

I immediately took Jack's cock into my mouth and began stroking the other two. Jack put his hands on my head but let me do the work.

"NICE!!" Alex said.

"Ha! That's awesome!" Jim said, "when was the last time you had a hot mouth wrapped around your cock?"

"I couldn't even say." Jack began slowly grinding as he played with my hair.

After taking turns sucking each cock while stroking the others for a while I decided to go all out. I wanted their cum.

Jack definitely noticed the technique change. His hands moved around the back of my head and his gyrations became more pronounced though he still let me set the pace.

The other guys noticed too and began cheering me on.

"Yeah, suck it!"

"Suck that cock!"

"Fucking cocksucker!"

Why did I like it so much? I didn't have time to ponder it because Jack's gentle grip of my head tightened and he pushed his cock into my throat.

"Mmmnnnnnoooohhhh!!!! FUCK!!!" I savored the cum as he shot off in my mouth. Even after he finished he stayed in my mouth letting me get every drop.

Encouraged and fueled by semen I quickly took the cock to my left between my lips and began aggressively sucking it while my right hand stroked the other. Alex let out a moan and put his hands on my head.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!!" He almost sounded surprised.

He didn't take long and he too unloaded in my mouth.

Still craving more I spun my head to my right, made eye contact with Jim, then pulled him by his shaft into my face.

Jim was more aggressive, gripping my head and fucking my face.

"Yeah, take it you little faggot!"

Jim would also cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all. I knelt there panting and looked up at Jim as he rubbed his slimy cum/saliva covered cock all over my face. He had a huge grin on his face

The guys were pulling up their pants as I stood up. They encircled me and their hands were roaming my body again.

"Yo baby, that was hot."

"FUCK, I can't remember the last time I came that hard."

Theybhad all surrounded me. A hand was in my crotch pulling at the zipper. I got weirded out.

In hindsight they were probably just planning to return the favor, maybe jerking me off or something. But being surrounded by 3 men spooked me and I pushed myself away and started for the door.

The guys were close behind.

I reached my car and Jack spun me around.

"Hey, man! Hey! You ok? What's wrong?"

I was inches from his face.

"Um... nothing. I gotta go. I just....I.. I gotta go."

He looked me in the eyes for a few seconds before pulling away slightly. Honestly, I thought he was going to kiss me. His gaze was so gentle....

"Alright, alright. I just figured... After that... Wow. Ok." He grabbed my wrist with one hand and stuffed a piece of paper into my hand with the other.

"Call me if you want to....just... Just call me."

I watched the three of them walk away and disappear into the lot.

I got into my car and looked at the crumbled up piece of paper. "Jack" and a phone number. I stuffed it into my pocket.

I pulled over about halfway home. I couldn't wait. I pulled out my cock and jerked it off, shooting my cum all over my shirt and down my hand.

I licked my hand clean and scooped as much cum into my mouth as I could on the way home, savoring the flavor.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers