My Journey Pt. 03 - Exploration

Story Info
I give in to my curiosity.
808 words
4.6
5.5k
6

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

"Five tokens please" I told the cashier at the ABS.

It was Wednesday night. I had no schoolwork, nothing was on TV, and all my friends were busy. JR wasn't cutting it anymore. I was craving the real thing and the cashier's words kept ringing in my ears.

"There's gloryholes"

I told myself I was just going to check the place out but I think I knew where it was going to lead.

As I sat down in a booth I noticed there were, in fact, holes in the walls at just the right height for a cock to slip through. I dropped my token in the machine and the screen came to life.

You could flip through different channels for different types of porn. I wasn't there for the movie though. There were cars in the parking lot but I hadn't seen anyone. I was starting to think this was a bust.

Suddenly I heard movement in the booth nextdoor. There was some shuffling and the light from the screen came through the hole. I couldn't help myself...I leaned over and looked through the hole.

There was an older man in the next booth, maybe late 30s or so. I caught him just as his pants fell to the floor. He gave his cock a few strokes as he sat down, pants around his ankles.

I was mesmerized as I watched his cock harden in his hand. It wasn't a giant but respectable.

He was a hairy man, unshaven with strong, thick legs with a beer belly, slowly stroking his rigid member as he watched his film.

I was in my own world, I didn't hear the movies or notice the flickering lights anymore. I just saw this burly man stroking his cock. Nothing else mattered.

Until he realized that I was watching.

I don't know how long I watched him before I realized he was looking towards me and our eyes met. He stood up and shuffled towards the hole in the wall.

His cock popped through the hole.

I panicked for a moment. Just a few feet away was another man's cock. I wasn't being forced to do anything this time. There were no strings or conditions attached to what I would do next. I could still get up and walk out.

I could. But I didn't.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around the cock and slid into my knees. It felt amazing. I gave it a few strokes and the guy on the other side of the wall let out a moan. It was intoxicating.

Before I knew it he was in my mouth. It felt amazing!! No one was holding my head or forcing their cock down my throat. It was just me working my mouth over a cock.

And it was glorious!!

As I got into it, it must have been glorious for him too because he let out a grunt and started shooting in my mouth. It was delicious.

He unceremoniously pulled out, pulled up his pants and left.

Incredibly turned on and wanting more I turned around to see another cock poking through the hole on the other side.

I crawled across the floor while I undid my pants and popped this new cock right into my mouth as I began stroking myself.

This cock was sweatier, dirtier. Yet I didn't care. I was strangely grateful to have it in my mouth. I used both my hands and my mouth on this one, enjoying the moans as I rubbed his balls.

This has the same result. He unloaded into my mouth and also unceremoniously dressed and left.

I knelt there for a while until the next guy came in. I sucked him off too.

And the next guy.

In fact I bounced from hole to hole for what seemed like hours but was more like 90 minutes sucking cock after cock after cock.

Once back in my car I looked at myself in the mirror. The front of my shirt was wet with slobber and cum and cum was dried to my chin and cheeks.

I figured I'd sucked off 8, maybe 9 guys. I felt cheap, like a whore, a dirty slut....

But I liked it.

When I got home, I stripped down and went into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. My lips seemed fuller. I had cum in my hair and on my face. I began stroking thinking about the grunts and groans of the men I had pleasured, the feel of their cocks in my mouth, the taste of their cum....

And I unloaded into the vanity, again.

And, again, I bent over and slurped up my own cum.

I went back the the ABS that Friday and Saturday and did it all again....

I was hooked. But it was only the beginning.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers