My Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
"Yep, all ready for your cock, let’s see what you have."
1.6k words
4.29
2.3k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey Part 7 slave girl sara

My first day working at the holiday camp and Mistress Tina brought Michael, a new member of the concert party, to my room.

Miss fingered me.

"Yep, all ready for your cock, let's see what you have."

He was pretty hard and had a good eight inches at right angles to his body. As he stripped naked Miss slapped my tits hard.

"Where are your manners sara, on your knees and suck girl!"

I sucked and was fucked most of the night, I was not complaining but wondered was this how I imagined my journey would end, or was their more out there?

I settled in pretty well on the whole, only a couple of dramas, one where a waitress thought I had been talking about her, she offered to see me outside, I thought to chat. Half an hour later Old George found me, my clothes ripped, and pretty well kicked all over, and I mean all over.

"Wow little girl, come back with me, Mrs. George will patch you up a treat."

"All my fault Sir, I was talking behind someone`s back and they felt the only way to sort it out was to step outside, she caught me unawares and then had her boyfriend and his mate fuck me as they laughed, so not all bad news Sir."

We got to Old George's cabin and inside it was identical to the one Miss had.

"Mother, run sara a bath, John, (his late twenties son), tidy your room you have a sleeping partner tonight and be gentle she has had some rough fucking`s tonight. It`s a good job Tina is away at a conference, what would she make of all this?"

"Please do not mention it Sir,"

"I won't, now on your way."

"Come on sweet pea, lucky for you I work in the laundry and can get you a freshly washed uniform for tomorrow."

"Thank you Miss, I am not working tomorrow so can relax a little."

"My name is Mother love, as well you know, don't tell me you need a spanking to remind you?"

She chuckled and left me to soak. John came in.

"Ok if I have a pee sara?"

"Yes of course, shall I close my eyes?"

"That's fine, you will be seeing it later anyway. I have seen you about a lot, seems Tina keeps you on a short leash."

"I don't have a collar and leash Sir."

I just got his meaning and we both laughed.

"Would you like a suck and a wank whilst you are here Sir, I can suck your drops off?"

He pulled his pants down and his cock was bigger than Miss Tina`s strap-on.

"Wow, what a whopper Sir, can anyone take it all in at one go Sir?"

"A couple, the lass who runs the hair dressers and Jill from the gym, to be honest if my crown gets plenty of attention as my shaft is wanked I am happy."

I sucked, wanked and he cum, I had to spit some out it was such a load.

"Sorry for spitting out Sir, maybe a spanking when we are on our own."

"Seems fair."

I got out and he helped me dry.

"At home I am usually naked indoors do you think that's a problem here Sir."

"No that's fine, don't bend over though or Old George will be fucking you."

We heard raised voices then leather hitting flesh.

"Let's wait here a while, dad is belting mum."

I knelt, took out his cock and sucked again, this time retaining all he sent me.

"Will you be fucking me tonight or will sucks and wanks suffice."

"Fucking of course, or belting if you hesitate."

"Do you spank or belt many Sir?"

"Of course, it's the community we live in, even mum feels my belt at times."

"Do you ever fuck her Sir?"

"Not fuck no, but she wanks me most days if I don't have a date?"

"And suck?"

"Yes, always, so I don't squirt on her carpet."

Everything settled down and I had a little dinner, sat naked at the table, the men admiring my little girly tits. I kept spilling bits of food on them and rubbing it off so my nipples kept hard.

We sat a little then Old George told Mother and John to go to their rooms, he had business to attend to, as he unbuckled his belt and led me to the table.

"Which area hurts the least sara?"

"Probably my bottom with Miss being away a few days Sir.

Will you fuck me too Sir?"

"Yes of course."

"Thank you Sir."

It was like saying hello to an old friend as he used his belt on me, I already felt it once or twice a week and the week it`s my girly time it`s a belting over my knickers and a suck not fuck, he is so thoughtful. I dream about him lots of nights, no, not that way, I dream wishing he was my real Daddy.

Belted and fucked I was sent to clean up then straight to bed and oblige John, if I did well he would have me stay over more often. When I went into John`s bedroom he was wanking over a copy of a daily newspaper so he did not squirt where he shouldn't. I took over then went on all fours and he gently fed into me, not sure how much but it sure knew the places to hit. I sort of left the room but was brought back to earth as his cock parted my lips into my mouth.

In the morning I was called in for breakfast with them all then Old George and Mother left for their shifts, as Old George left he spoke to us both.

"Listen sara, behave and do exactly as John says, luckily he too is off all day today, he won't cane you but swings a belt harder than me, is that true Mother?"

"Yes George my love."

"I will be the bestest girl ever Sir, I promise I will do all he says."

I kissed them both bye bye and thanked them again for looking after me.

"How would you like today to go sara, you call it and I will make it happen, your deepest dreams no matter how bizarre or even depraved?"

"I do not know anything depraved Sir, but..., just fuck me at will Sir."

"Do I have to get our bathroom belt sara, but what?"

"I often think what it would be like to be used like a Kleenex, used and dumped, time after time after time, Sir."

"I have to go out now, be back soon."

And soon back he was too, with three of his friends, two men about his age and a girl a little younger than me.

"Slave, you will serve all our sexual needs, hesitation is a strapping, understood and accepted slave?"

"Yes Sir, I will comply fully."

He brought a clear bowl from a kitchen cupboard and placed it in the centre of the floor.

"Let's see how well you pee in the bowl, stopping and starting on command."

"Yes Sir."

I started to pee and felt a lightning bolt pain across my back from his belt.

"Who said start?"

I soon got the hang of it whilst everyone stripped naked.

The girl never had a hair on her pussy, completely bare as she pushed it into my face.

"Stop!"

I stopped and licked, it was like stopping an ice cream van and eating the treat.

"Knees!" From one guy.

I of course obeyed at once.

"Balls!" From another.

I sucked his balls in and out of my mouth in turn.

"Deep Throat!" From John

I knelt with my back to him and leant back, giving him an almost straight access down my throat, which he accepted while he pinched and twisted my nipples like he was winding the mantlepiece clock. A guy knelt and as I took a cock down my throat I took another up my Pussy.

Next as I laid on the sofa riding on top of John, a guy spat on my bummy hole and entered, the girl fed me with her bare pussy in my face and the last guy pumped my hand. Not sure who cum first or the most but by the time they had gone I was exhausted.

"How was your day sara?"

"Fucking, Fucking Sir."

"Say thank you."

I knelt in the deep throat position and took him all in, I think. He pulled back and squirted the little bit of cum he had left in him into my mouth and throat. I stayed overnight again, and this time slept in Old George's bed, before I could get in Mother was taking a naked strapping. Then, with Mother on one side of the bed I was on the other with old George on top of me, fucking me until I was sent back to John. When I left he climbed on Mother.

In the morning I went to work and Miss came home in the afternoon. It was my turn to go to the post office in town to get stamps for that week`s mail.

Would I take the money and return, would I take the money and not return, would I just leave a note and go. I looked over my shoulder as I went past Old George`s cabin to the bus stop. I stood on the bus, I had been given a five stroke warning belting at breakfast from Miss, one I deserved.

Next stop, the post office...