Workhouse to Bathhouse Pt. 01

Story Info
She was manhandled over a large, well worn, leather horse.
1.2k words
4.03
12.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Workhouse to Bathhouse - Part 1 - slave girl sara

It was 1922 and young sara was of an age to leave her mother`s side in the workhouse to take up a position in a nearby wash and bath house.

Her duties were to alternate between the two houses, one washed and ironed clothing the other bathed and dried the gentry.

The King had decreed all children of workhouse mothers be given an opportunity to make something of their young lives and at 18 sara was deemed to be such a child and now a pretty petite young lady.

Her upbringing was hard but fair and she often saw her mum taken away to the main building if her work was not of the required standard, and as was the punishment regime in such places, for all, was sharp and to the point, she always came back tearful and in some discomfort.

Her mum had told her from an early age not to get familiar with the home wardens, men or women, as it was a signal for you offering yourself to them.

As she got older and more mature she heard people say how they had fucked someone last night, as they were sort of unchained prisoners in the workhouse they still had sexual needs.

sara thought it a fair exchange of needs but at 18 was pretty naïve on those matters.She had been taught how to relieve herself if she got such desires, not easy in a dormitory full of other people, but achievable if careful.

sara was called to the main building on reaching 18 and given a warning and demonstration on what to expect if she ever got as lazy as her mother and aunts.

She was stripped naked, not to hard as she only wore a workhouse dress.

She was manhandled over a large, well worn, leather horse, the sort used for getting the best out of a girl or woman.

A leather belt was placed over her waist and the lady who ran the workhouse unhooked a large leather strap off the wall.

It was offered to the upturned sara to kiss, she declined and the punisher announced because she had disrespected her the punishment of 10 was doubled to 20 lashes.

She added, you have of course the right to be unstrapped and walk away, that is right out of the area.

Thwack, Ouchh, Thwack, Ouchh, Thwack, Ouchh, Thwack, screams.....

She got to 10 and the lady handed the strap to her number 2, a 20 something man.

When they were alone he walked to her screaming crying head.

He gave her a choice of 3 answers to a single question he would pose;

1) 10 more whacks from him twice as hard

2) Giving him the use of her body.

3) Being unfastened and leaving the workhouse and indeed the area.

He took out his grubby cock and waved it under her nose and over her lips.

No answer, he walked behind her and undoubled the belt so it was now a whip and hit her bottom so hard it rocked the spanking horse.

She screamed out to take her body.

She was new to all this and did not realise the implications but was soon about to learn.

sara was soon only breathing through her nose and his cock pounded her young mouth, she gagged on his every thrust.

He moved behind her, spit on her tiny rose bud and slowly pushed into her bummy hole.

She began to scream again and so he called in his assistant, another handsome young man who rammed his much smaller cock into her mouth and his boss pushed in deeper into her bottom.

He spit on his hand and split her pussy lips and once more pushed into the new hole.

He pulled out and cum over her red hot bottom as the mouth fucker came over her tear stained face.

As he walked out he passed the strap to his assistant, she has 9 more to come.

He doubled the belt and completed the punishment.

The belt went back on the wall and he rubber her bottom to console her.

She gathered her emotions and he undid the waste strap, he checked her name on the punishment register and called her sara.

It was not often they had young 18 year olds to fuck and made her kneel in front of him, he needed more and asked which hole.

She did not hesitate and opened he mouth.

She was told not to move off the spot, or else.

He played with her mouth with his cock, in and out then fully in and down, instinct shuffled her back.

He pulled his cock out, gripped her hair tight and gave her cheeks 20 swats with his hand, both forehand and backhand.

Her tears flowed again and a faint scream as his cock went back in till he cum, she had no idea what the warm glow was running down her throat and into her tummy, but she thought she enjoyed the taste.

She was taken next door and hosed down, head to toe with cold water, given her dress and taken back to the workhouse workers who all saw her marks but kept their heads down, it did not pay to notice things going on.

sara went back under her mums wing until she was once again called to the main building, she thought it was for another beating but she was met by an official looking gentleman who offered her the position to work in the wash/bath house at a rate 4 times what her mother earnt and would she be interested.

At last her life appeared to be going in an upward direction, before she could answer he sat down, beckoned her over, took her hand and put it down his pants and onto his cock.

He undid his pants and his cock flopped out with sara`s hand still gripped on his shaft, he guided her to grip it tighter it and move it up and down.

Once she had the knack he put his hand under dress and onto her pussy, she tried to step back and had her face slapped hard, 4 times.

He removed her dress and put her over his knee, his stiff cock pressing into her as she was spanked with the biggest hand ever.

It stopped as quickly as it started and she was stood up and instinctively gripped his cock as he squeezed her young girl tits until she squeaked.

She wanked him until he shot his cum all over her skinny body.

He sat her on his chair, legs up and sucked her sweet pussy until she almost fainted.

They both dressed and she was told she had 30 minutes to say goodbye to her family, a minute late would be a whipping.

She had no idea of time so assumed she would be whipped anyway.

It was only a few miles away, more into the city, but parting was very tearful, but part they did and sara was soon in a carriage with the gentleman.

He took her hand and placed it down his trousers again and in that short carriage distance she was taught how to wank a gentleman`s cock and suck her work of its crown.

She was assured further lessons of such a nature would follow and they did not long afterwards, he had her make him cum onto his handkerchief.

As they arrived at the beautiful bathhouse he gave her the silk handkerchief as a memento of her rise up the social ladder.