My Journey Pt. 08

Story Info
It was a dark alley, perfect for an against-the-wall fucking.
1.3k words
5
2.4k
00

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey Part 8 slave girl sara

I have settled in well at the holiday camp and yesterday I had a wonderful time with Old George and his family. Back to work and it was my turn to go to the Post Office for stamps.

I looked over my shoulder as I went past Old George`s cabin to the bus stop. I had to stand on the bus, I had been given a five stroke warning belting at breakfast from Miss, one I deserved and only my fourth!.

Next stop, the Post Office...

I rang the bus bell and got off at my stop. The Post Office was pretty full so I queued, just like any good girl would. It was soon my turn.

"Hello sara, your Post Office turn again I see."

"Yes Sir, I don`t mind, I would do it every week if they wanted. Please may I draw ten pounds out of my savings account as well?"

"Yes of course, will you treat yourself, it's a lot of money?"

"No Sir it's for a present for someone."

"I would settle for just you if it was my present."

"I could be too Sir, when do you take a break?"

"I should have been on one ten minutes ago."

"If you take it now I will meet you around the back of the shop."

I left the shop and looked around the back, it was a dark alley, perfect for an against-the-wall fucking. Nobody there so I turned to leave.

"Sara, wait a sec."

"Here Sir."

"Have you ever had a BBC?"

"Do mean watch the BBC tv channel Sir?"

"No, come down here and I will show you."

No idea why but I had a right tingle below. We went down the alley a little and into a yard where he dropped his pants.

"May I introduce my Big Black Cock to you sara?"

I gulped, as any girl would when confronted with a dangling ten or twelve inch cock. I gripped it with both hands and he pushed my jumper up.

"No bra sara, just sweet little titties?"

"Not allowed a bra Sir, Miss wants easy access to slap and pinch them, also Sir, (I let go of his swelling cock and lifted my skirt), I have to wear my knickers like this, pulled up separating my pussy lips."

He rubbed his big hands all over my lips.

"Do you wanna try and suck sara?"

"Yes please Sir."

Although still dangling he was quite stiff. It went through my mind it would be too long and heavy to stick out. He put his coat down for me to kneel on and I licked and sucked the end of his cock. It was quite thick but I'd had thicker in, like Old George's, which I still got once or twice a week, and his son's. I managed to take in a few inches and wanked his shaft with both hand still he cum, he left it in my mouth a second and pulled it out to spit on the floor.

"Looks like someone else spits onto the floor too Sir with the stains."

"Sweet innocent girl, that's me, I come out and wank off a few times a day, makes me horny when I serve pretty girls."

"Would be good to try it in me Sir."

"Next time it's your turn to get the stamps, would you like a finger wank before you go?"

I was on my feet, knickers to my knees before he zipped up. Now he did know how to finger fuck, wow, big cock, long fingers. My clitty felt like a marble.

My next stop was the florist, I wanted a bouquet delivering for Old George and Mother's 30th wedding anniversary. Then into the new Italian bistro which had just opened and asked for an £8 gift voucher. The young man was very attentive and chatty, oh my, that Italian accent speaking English, what a turn on.

"You know how you can make the eight pound voucher into ten pounds girly?"

"Add two pound Sir?"

"Yes, or pop behind my counter and suck me off."

"If I do Sir will you please fuck me, I feel so needy?"

He came round from the counter locked the door and put his closed sign in the window.

"Get naked girl, this is how Italians make love."

I got naked and knelt, one hand on his cock and the other on my clit, he grew and I cum, a few times.

"Your choice girly, on your back, on your front or on all fours?"

I really needed some dirty talk.

"Bent over your table, your cock in my pussy and bummy and you pulling on my nipples like reigns."

No sooner said than done. Now, he was one expert lover, not the biggest cock but the most skilful, my next position was knelt with his cum over my face and tits. He was inventive, thoughtful and smelt divine, how lucky was I!

"Every time you pop in to see me is a pound on your next gift voucher."

"You are very kind Sir, bye for now," I blew him two kisses.

I had been away three hours and Miss was not a happy camper.

"Do not be late home sara brown I have a belt waiting for you, with your name on."

"Yes Miss, sorry."

That's two beltings in twenty-four hours, I wondered where she would lay those on my body, my bottom is still very red and sore!

The days, weeks and months passed much the same as each day, week and month before. I was making good progress swallowing my BBC, I had got halfway, and had already had another ten pounds restaurant voucher which I gave to Old George and Mother for her sixtieth birthday.

I was so looking forward to Christmas, as I do every year, and it was now only three days away and the camp was sold out. Reception was pretty dead as all guests were here for a week so only one of us was needed behind the desk each shift.

I spent my spare time, when allowed, helping to decorate the main site rooms and watching the singers and dancers in rehearsals. The camp brings in professional groups to sing in the thousand seater theatre for the whole week over Christmas. It was their last chance to perfect their act and it was the turn of 'The Willowers', a four-piece band. Lizzie, the lead singer, was halfway through a cover of a Beatles song when down she went, spark out. An ambulance took her into hospital where they diagnosed severe blood poisoning. When all had settled down, they were discussing what they should do, I put my hand up so Miss would see me.

"You have some input here sara brown?"

"Yes Miss."

"Well sara, spit it out," I had a brain flash of my BBC spitting over the back yard.

"I could help out Miss I know all the songs."

"Put your voice where your mouth is then sara, and woe betide if you are messing us about."

"Yes Miss, a belting."

The drummer set the beat, 1,2 - 1,2,3,4, "Eleanor Rigby, picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been..."

All the helpers working in the theatre applauded, and I was in. It was ace, I loved it and loved the praise and adoration.

"Fancy giving it a go and joining us sara, Lizzie won`t be well enough to be back with us."

Very tempting Sir, I must say."

The week's concerts went very well and after the last performance he again spoke to me about joining and how they had two years' worth of bookings all over the UK and a few in Europe.

"We will be leaving straight after breakfast in the morning and you can sit next to me, I will become your Master."

"I will think about it but I love my life here so please do not wait for me."

Dear Miss

By the time you read this note I will be...