My Journey Pt. 09

Story Info
He again whipped me up and down concentrating on my nipples.
1.8k words
4.13
4.7k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Journey Part 9 slave girl sara

The singer of the band performing at the holiday camp Christmas show had fallen ill and I stood in for her with great success. The leader of the band had previously suggested I may want to join the band permanently.

The week's concerts went very well and after the last performance he again spoke to me about joining and how they had two years' worth of bookings all over the UK and a few in Europe.

"We will be leaving straight after breakfast in the morning and you can sit next to me, I will become your Master."

"I will think about it but I love my life here so please do not wait for me."

Dear Miss

By the time you read this note I will be on my way to a new venue every few days. No one could ever take away the love and attention you and all the camp have given me. So far it`s been the happiest time of my life, I am not saying I need more, I am just saying I need to see if there is more.

Love you all, deeply, sara brown

"You are one minute late; I will deal with you later."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

I loved this life already!

"For ease and fairness sara you will spend a night with each of us in turn plus with anyone else we choose who will give us better breaks in the music game, it's all about favours, ok?"

"Yes of course Sir, whatever you say Sirs."

We had travelled around two hours then pulled into a motorway service area.

"Pee and coffee break, you go first sara then get naked in the back of the van and as the guys come back you can fuck them."

"Yes Sir, I am all over it."

I must have grinned from ear to ear, ;-) Four fucks and two sucks later we were back on the road. If you wonder why four fucks, well, I had to suck and fuck the parking warden so we did not have to pay, now, he was a big boy.

Whilst traveling we went through a few different set lists, me singing to an acoustic guitar, I knew most of the songs, and the ones I did not know they left out until I had learnt them. We got to our first venue just after lunch and were allowed in to set up all the gear out of our van.

"Hi Jay, good journey down?"

"Yeah, a great run, this is sara by the way, she has taken over from Lizzie."

"Same deal with sara?"

"Yeah, and think you will find her cleverer."

The club owner took my hand, "This way baby."

He led me upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Lizzie loved doing this gig as she got to use my Jacuzzi bath, ever been in one?"

"No clue what one is Sir."

"They are pretty new, it's bubbles that move you about when it's turned on, like when you fart!"

"Wow"

"You can use it after every time I, or any of my loyal staff, fuck you, ok?"

"Sounds like a plan Sir."

"Have you been spanked today sara?"

"No Sir, been two days now, been a really good girl,"

"Get naked and hang your clothes neatly or I will cane your hands, arse and tits."

I made sure all was neat, I put my hand up.

"Good girl, yes?"

"Please may I Pee?"

"Squatting over a bucket or sat on the loo?"

"Your choice Sir."

He went out and came back with a plastic bucket.

"I enjoy seeing a girl peeing, just something about the flow through those cute lips."

Sir passed me some paper and I wiped. He checked I was dry and fingered me to a cum. He spung a nipple so it was tight and led me to his bedroom with it. I had to undress him and I made sure I kept it all neat and tidy. He sat on the bed and fingered me again, as I cum I was bent over his knee and spanked.

He spanked like I seemed to remember my uncle did, from the back of my knees to my waist. He got harder and harder, both spanking wise and cock wise, just like my uncle. When I was all spanked out my uncle would lay me on my back on the bed, head hanging over, and just fuck me!

I opened ready, he slapped my tits then held my nose as he fed himself in. I gagged a few times but took him all in, he pushed his lower body right onto me so I could not breath but he relaxed, pulled out and put me on all fours. Plain sailing in this, my fave position, and he fucked me till we both cum. He ran me a bath and as it was filling, I wanked him semi-stiff and sucked him off.

"Jay was right about you girly, you are pretty special."

I sucked, fucked and was spanked by most of the staff over the two nights we were there, then fucked all night by whoever in the group I slept with. They never spanked me, in fact quite the opposite, Jay, being the oldest, by quite a few years, would belt or cane them if needed. It was not daily or weekly but just when he was cross with them.

I loved watching a group member strip naked, Jay would wank them from behind, he called it milking, then he would strap and cane them, their slack cock bouncing backwards and forwards. They then had to wank Jay stiff and put him into me and watch him fuck me, by which time they were stiff and I had to suck them off. As we toured he let me wank them off a few times and let them see me spanked and belted to tears or screams. A bit bizarre but it kept discipline in the group and me well fucked.

We were beginning to get better work and I was writing songs and the band got a new manager. He was not sure if he would take us on so I was lent to him and his wife overnight and we got the deal. I had to be slave naked all the time in his home as did his wife, she looked well caned. We were both spanked, shared his cock to suck and lay on the bed head to toe. I had my mouth fucked and she, her pussy. I was so impatient waiting for my go I cum a few times playing. She was the under-table sucker for dinner and me for breakfast and in between he wanked as we did girl on girl stuff for his pleasure, grinding, sucking, fingering, then he fucked us both again.

During the night we had to ride his mighty cock, again in turn, time after time, or fuck each other to give him recovery time. After breakfast we were both spanked and as it was her maintenance day she also got a strapping and caning. I had to kneel, the back of my head against the table she was bent over, so I was chief gobbler and my how I bit, tongued and gobbled her.

He did not hold back on the caning, she got ten stripes and pushed into my mouth on everyone, delishhh. We were sent to bathe each other as he showered then stood beside the bath to be sucked, whoever's head he touched sucked, this time she won first prize of his cum.

Another venue and another fucking off everyone, I sure missed girl on girl as I would miss boy on me then one day Jay called us all together.

"Brilliant news guys from our new manager, (he cleared his throat), due to the excellent sucking and fucking from sara he has got us a month's residency with live in accommodation and all meals free."

We all expressed ourselves.

"Fucking brilliant!"

"Fucking magic!"

"Really good news, did he say where Sir?"

Jay lowered his fly.

"Suck on this and I will tell you."

I knelt and one of the others pulled down my knickers to my knees and fucked me as I sucked on Jay`s cock.

"You will not believe it sara, it's where we first met, Graystones Beach Holiday Camp. It will be home from home for you, see how we look after you. Did I TELL you to stop sucking?"

"No Sir." the drummer cum in me and I stood up.

"I think you need a lesson in manners girl, you are never too old for a whipping. Strip and hold onto that pillar."

As he removed his belt I did as he said and hugged the red pillar, it was so cold my nipples stood on end and he whipped me from neck to ankles.

"Now turn round and grip the pillar behind you, you ungrateful fucking bitch."

I managed a "Yes Sir" through my screams, he again whipped me up and down concentrating on my nipples and slit.

As he put his belt back on the bass guitarist asked, "Do you mind if I fuck her Jay?"

"Not at all but only after me."

He rammed home and worked my tits till I was in a frenzy and began to lose all sense of consciousness but he kept me upright on his cock. He held me up by my neck as the other two took their turns. In the morning I rode him and apologised and agreed how much I needed to be made an example of. He agreed and spanked me hard.

"We are staying here all day, don`t dress, I want you fucking by someone every hour, understand?"

"Understood, thank you Sir."

Not sure if it was every hour but plenty of cocks gave me a good seeing to. It was the week before our residency and Jay said I should go into town and get some new stage gear showing off my tits and arse. I was obviously fucked before I went and also got a good solid spanking, as he called it, so I did not lose my way back.

The last time I got new clothes Jay came with me, I had to leave my underclothes off, I wondered why but dare not ask. It was soon apparent when I was trying things on at the back of the shop or between rails for his, the shop staff and the other customers' pleasure, oh and mine, WOW.

Back to shopping, I had to admit in all my life the time at the holiday camp was the best time of my life, did I want more, did I want Tina, Old George, his son John or did I need more...?

I had passed the railway station on my way into town and when I went home would I pass it again or would I go in?????

That is all about my journey for now, will i return to the band or take another train journey to who knows where -- we may never find out!