All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 08'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh no please don't let this be the end of this story! Does he truly stay as her slave? Does she ever show him any love again, or just Throws him away now that she has truly broke him? Because we can all see he will never divorce her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mate really appreciated that you are continuing this story. I was so devastated when I saw that the last parts were deleted. Please keep it going as long as possible. Really nice work amazing writing

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker10 months ago

Still enjoying the writing. As suspected, the submission has impacted his work and social life. I’m not sure turning a human being, especially a husband, into a slave is good for a marriage. Be interesting to see if you continue and where you go from here. All sorts of ways to humiliate him, including bringing other men home, having known affairs, unmasking him to family friends, etc. Good luck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

There is no way he can be a lawyer. How do you argue on behalf of your clients when you can’t even argue for yourself?

How do you propose to serve their best interests when you can’t even defend yourself?

He isn’t a man. He isn’t a slave. At this point, he’s just broken. He’s a dog that pisses himself from being abused and you know you do to dogs that are broken.

And you want us to believe that she is faithful to him? The truth is she’s cheating on him with Pharma Douche.

The only option for this thing is a noose in the garage. Fortunately they never passed on their genes to children so that’s one small mercy.

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Magnificent work. As mobster Paul Vitti [Robert DeNiro] said to Dr. Ben Sobel [Billy Crystal] in "Analyze THIS!"..."You? You're good...yes you are! You have a gift." Looking forward to the coming parts. 8 was as perfect an installment as I've ever read anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well it looks like she was truly broken him. Going from treating as a some what loved submissive, to and unloved slave. Because it truly looks like as his wife, their is no love left in her to do what she has done to him. The only reason I think she hasn't divorced him for cheating on her. Is because she wants to destroy him as a man, so as her slave that she doesn't love, she has Succeeded. And he's just to weak of a man to ever divorce her.

Psychman24Psychman2410 months ago

The writing is high quality and the story is fascinating, with the DC power couple and the exploration of our dual natures. However I am disappointed to see the story go down the familiar path of degradation. Her thirst for vengeance seems inexhaustible as she has morphed into a complete sadist bent on the destruction of his humanity. She clearly no longer loves or respects him as a man or husband and no doubt will soon be getting her needs met from other people in the classic cuckold arc. It does seem strange for the husband to have such an extreme descent from powerful successful man with fulfilling life to a complete masochist willing to allow his wife to destroy his humanity and ultimately his life. The Dom-sub dynamics were fascinating to me, but sado-masochism much less so

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent , this needs to be developed further and extended.

It would be a terrible shame to do otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, loving this series! Thank you so much, excitedly look forward to each new chapter.

VeganbartVeganbart10 months ago

Best story I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Honestly, I just increasingly find this a rambling and tedious story, even the cruelty and abuse is so OTT and lengthy to the point it's not interesting or even shocking. Oh she wants to mentally reduce him to nothing.. yawn. Oh she kicked 3 kinds of shit of him and his balls, .. yawn. Oh she tied him in some incredibly uncomfortable torture position.. yawn.

So I guess in summary it's not written for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great chapter, loved the girlfriend called Rosemary bit. Onwards and upwards Antipater.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Even though she has shown no real love for him, as this was her plan all a long. To bring him all the way down to the level of being a Lowly slave, but showing that he still loved her. Now she would start to rebuild him in to the a man that she could fully love, as she did still love him. But he had cheated on her and she had to remake him since she still wanted him. Now she could start showing her love for him again or she could just finish him off, completely Destroying him. It was all up to her, did she want him to be the mindless slave or rebuild him as loving husband??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"God" not god, show a little of respect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...