All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 10'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
slv4herslv4her10 months ago

God I love Ellen! I hope Her sadism only grows. Thank you for writing this story and for adding chapters so frequently!

reads69reads6910 months ago

Great! I loved it. Ellen is really turning him into her personal slave. What with pegging and slowly femimising him. maybe she will take on a lover for him to serve as well. Really good writing Thank you

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker10 months ago

WTF? I still enjoy your writing. The story not so much. It started out as a way to increase the risk to their marriage. There is no marriage anymore. This is just downright cruelty. I realize this is fiction, but at some point he hast to say no. I mean it. He really needs to walk away, and reclaim his identity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm going to try and hold my tongue, but WTF is wrong with this guy? She just told you that your cock will no longer be needed for sex, and she was Serious about that statement! She even told you she looked in to having your cock and balls removed! Then there was the rape of your ass by her! When she was sticking that dildo in to your mouth or raping your mouth while your hands and ankles were chained Together, you never once thought about bitting the dildo off with your teeth? And what about when she disconnected your hand and ankles, you didn't even think about running, instead you took the raping! And last but not least you can't see that you Absolutely disgust her, she flat out hates you. That's why she taking away your uses of your cock. She don't want it and she doesn't want you to have any further pleasure from it yourself! Run away from her and divorce her before she Either kills you or harms you beyond repair, or you finally go crazy enough that you kill her. Which I wouldn't blame you at this point, people have gone to the firing Quad or prison for much less, human Violations. Walk, no run away now, save your self and your Sanity, not to even mention your cock!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This carcrash of a relationship makes me very sad.

It´s not a bad story by any means, just very very sad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really, really good writing. Damn, I don’t want that but is such a compelling story. You add in history to understand his journey. Will you ever consider a chapter explaining Ellen’s POV if these events from inside her head and her history?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve said before excellent story and writing, totally engrossing from the first chapter to the latest. The way that the bdsm/Femdom themes are put into the story makes me feel like I’m on a journey with the two characters. Keep up the works.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can not believe what she just told him in all Seriousness. That she has no more use for his cock and that she would only be using his tongue and asshole. You would think she was just saying thinks to see how far he will let her push him, but no she's serious. And to tell him that she has looked in to having his cock removed all together! The second she says something like that you don't say, "I don't if I can agree to that". You get up and grab a hand full of her hair, pull her to the door and kick her ass out of the house. She Absolutely hates you, just look at all the thing she did you last night, not to mention raping your ass, when you know she knows you have a thing about faggots. Divorce he now you Idiot....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If my wife ever did or said what she has, I’d be scared as hell, because I would know that she has become totally crazy. I’d have her committed to insane asylum .

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Another marvelous installment. Ellen has truly brought home his darkest nightmare fantasy of "be careful what you wish for"...can't wait for Part 11. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was engraved to me from the very beginning, even before the author deleted it due to negative comments. I hope he does not do this now and bring the story to the end.

What I am especially interested in is that the author says that he practiced a lot in BDSM and his story is read with interest. It's not Venus in furs, of course, but it's interesting.

In general, almost everything about male obedience is written by men, and we don’t know how a woman sees a femdom.

It seems to me that the author, through the description of the feelings and emotions of his hero, shows us what a woman wants from a relationship with a submissive husband.

And this is interesting and I want to see the continuation of the story.

Perhaps it will end that they will have children together, a happy family, as they give each other what they need.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really a mindblowing story i love every part of it.

It would be very interesing if she considering cuckolding for him, because of that point that his cock is not needed anymore.

With his already maid duties, she should concieve him tondo and to prepper her for it, shaving lay clothes for her out and relax her before her date 👍🏻👍🏻 cleanup have to be his duty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...