My Knotty Landlord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers

I looked at her hands, and they were turning a bit purple. I gasped.

"Oh, Anne. They are getting darker. What should I do?"

"Don't panic. It's fine. Just try to untie the rope."

I was definitely panicking. I tried to pry the knot, but it had tightened against itself by her frantic struggles. I emotion well up, and moisture cloud my vision.

"It's not coming loose!" I cried with frustration.

She turned her head to look at me.

"Lily. Take a deep breath. It's fine. Go into my room. There is a black bag under the bed. There should be some shears inside that are perfect for rope."

I jumped off the bed and ran into her room. It was just across the hallway from mine. It was the first time I had seen her room, but I didn't stop to indulge my curiosity. I knelt down and looked under her bed, dragging the dark sack out and carrying it back to my room.

Anne seemed relaxed, but my hands were shaking as I dumped the contents of the bag onto the bed beside her. I pushed around the heap of random stuff and found the medical shears. It was like an odd pair of scissors, with a rounded tip that prevented it from stabbing skin.

I cut the rope connecting her ankles to her hands. I pulled that rope away, which loosened the rope around her wrists. She slid her hands free and pushed herself up to sit next to me.

I couldn't look at her, I was so embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

I felt her hand grab my chin and tilt my head towards her. She splayed both her hands in front of her smiling face and rotated them around for me to see. They looked perfectly fine.

"You did amazing, Lily. That was my fault, I should have had my scissors at the ready. Don't worry, a bit of discoloration can happen from time to time, and I'll show you a better tie later that won't tighten like that."

As she spoke, she pulled me in between her legs. I laid against her, burying my head into her chest. I still felt jittery, like I was about to cry. She started stroking my hair.

"Sorry," I mumbled into her chest.

I pushed away from her, sitting up in the bed. I gave her a quick smile, to let her know I was feeling better. She returned the smile, but her eyes showed her concern.

"I think you almost melted my brain," she said with a forced laugh. "I didn't know my feet were that ticklish..."

I gave her a soft smile. I was feeling a bit better.

"That was really fun at first. Next time, I'll make sure your hands are comfortable," I promised.

"That way you can torture me forever!" she replied.

I glanced over at the black bag sitting on the bed. Its contents were spilled across the mattress. My eyes widened as I looked at them more closely. I recognized a vibrating wand, and a few things that looked like dildos-- but the majority of the stuff was completely foreign to me.

"Oh," I said bluntly.

"Sorry, I bet you weren't expecting the landlord's sex toys all over your bed, huh?" she replied.

"What is all that?" I asked.

She picked up a long, leather strap with a buckle on its end. At its center sat a red, rubber ball about an inch or two in diameter.

"This is a type of 'gag'. It doesn't really make you any quieter-- but it is fun, either way. Watch."

Anne opened her mouth and popped the ball into it. She continued talking, but it came out a jumbled mess. We both laughed. She took it out.

"See? That one is a ball gag, one of my favorites."

"I don't really get it, but it looks cute on you!"

"Maybe we can try it sometime."

She started throwing her strange equipment back into the bag. I shifted over to the side of the bed, dangling my feet onto the ground. I was starting to relax a little bit from my earlier panic. My face glowed where my cheek had pressed against Anne's chest, and my head tingled where she had stroked my hair. She was amazing at comforting people.

She stood up and walked in front of me. She gently cupped my chin and lifted my head to lock eyes with me.

"Are you feeling better, Lily?"

I nodded my head. She was the one I had hurt, so I was embarrassed that she was comforting me.

"Are your hands alright?" I asked quietly, scanning her expression carefully.

"Never better. I may have some rope marks for a few hours, though! I'm going to go downstairs and start dinner. Why don't you finish unpacking, then join me?"

She left and I continued sorting my stuff. I kept glancing back at my bed reflexively-- my subconscious checking up on where it thought Anne should be.

Dinner was a bit awkward. We both avoided the topic of bondage and rope, instead discussing our plans for the weekend. She was going out with some friends, and I was planning on hanging around and studying.

Later, I sat in bed and browsed the internet on my laptop instead of studying. I had a bit of rope with me. I practiced some new knots and read more about safety practices.

Next time, everything would be perfect.

dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers