My Lactating Niece Ch. 06

Story Info
A loving and taboo union.
1.6k words
4.54
13.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia's point of view.

I was having a problem and didn't want to mention it, fearful of creating disharmony in our loving tryst. It was early days, hours even since things were said that couldn't be taken back but there were no firm commitments and our relationship was nebulous.

My baby Chloe, was off my breast although I still expressed some milk for her, supplementing infant formula and various flavored pastes.

I had woken first and felt in great discomfort, whining as quietly as possible. Sean rose from a deep slumber slowly, chattering incoherently until his eyes flickered, he saw me and smiled. Bizarrely, and while still half asleep, his head instinctively moved towards my breast.

When Sean's lips clamped on and he sucked my aching nipple, I felt relief. My milk flowed and with it, the pressure on one side subsided.

"Thank fuck."

My expletive woke Anna, who looked confused by the number of bodies in her bed. Once she orientated and shook off a deep sleep, she smiled, then looked at me, worried.

"Are you okay, Alicia?"

"Sorry Aunt Anna, but I was feeling so much pain until Sean began feeding."

"Jesus Christ, why didn't you say something or at least wake us up to help?"

"I should have expressed but I didn't want to deny both of you as much as you wanted. I so enjoy feeding you and Sean."

Anna pointed at my free nipple, I nodded enthusiastically and she attached on, more gently than Sean had, starting my flow just as quickly. I held her head in the palm of my hand, rubbing gently while I enjoyed the relief.

"Oh god, that feels so damn good."

They both fed intensely until my supply discomfort dissolved. I cupped their heads, enjoying feeding two in one session, and felt as though my role as a nurturer in our embryonic family was confirmed.

When they were done, Anna insisted on feeding Chloe.

"I'd like to bond with her, Alicia. You take Sean in the shower. I'll be fine."

"What do you mean 'take Sean in the shower?"

"Fuck him or at least wank him off, as I usually do. You should consider yourself as much his wife as I am. In fact, for this relationship to work, you ought to think of me in the same way."

"I know Anna, I've been thinking about that."

She cupped my chin in her hand, kneeled down, and smiled lovingly.

"Don't overthink this sweetheart. So long as we are all completely accessible to one another romantically and sexually, bonding will happen."

I could have dropped to my knees and worshiped Anna right then and there. She hadn't an ounce of envy and seemed absolutely sincere.

"Let me come with you, just in case she cries when you wake her."

I took Anna by the hand and led her toward the spare bedroom where a travel crib was set up for my daughter. Just outside Chloe's bedroom door, I stopped and took my girlfriend in my arms.

"This can work, right?"

"No Alicia. This will work. We will all make it work. In three months you and I will be Mom to four kids and with more on the way I hope."

"You really want Sean to Impregnate me, don't you?"

"Definitely. I'd like to squeeze his balls, maybe massage the prostate to help him fill you. That makes me part of your pregnancy at least in emotional terms."

I shivered and Anna noticed shooting me a curious look.

"Oh god, sorry. I'm getting turned on just from thinking about it."

"We need to get practical about this Alicia."

"Practical how?"

"You'll need all of Sean's semen inside you until you get pregnant."

"What about you?"

"When... or even if, you have your period, I'll get priority on Sean's cock until you finish."

"Okay but just so that you know. I really love being fucked during my period. Don't you?"

"I haven't tried."

"It's so good Aunt Anna. I get so fucking horny."

I saw Anna was deep in thought. There were a lot of matters to discuss but even that didn't feel like a chore. She smiled, kissed me gently while gripping my ass cheeks tight and pulling me close to her warmth.

"The first thing we need, sweet niece, is a feeding plan to suit you. I won't allow you to suffer any discomfort again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Anna. Umm... was your feed a one-off?"

She seemed suddenly demure, averting her eyes. I saw a nibble of her bottom lip, a lascivious smile, and a pink hue flush in Anna's cheeks.

"I'd like more as well please, Alicia."

"I'd like that too. Feeding both of you at the same time felt life-affirming."

"I was so completely relaxed, Alicia. It felt like you and me were in a cocoon."

"I can't wait until we are mothering together. Our kids will be so loved."

"We're mothering together right now sweetie. Chloe needs me."

The irony struck me and I realized that although our revelations of love and mutual want for polyamory had come quickly, my inclusion in Anna and Sean's hearts was already long established. She kissed me again, holding my body so close we merged. I felt her heat, while Anna's tongue danced in my mouth like a flickering church candle lit in the dark void by a virgin.

"I love you, Anna."

"I love you too, Alicia."

She couldn't stop kissing and touching me, tracing her tongue across my neck to an ear where her breathing warmed and tantalized across sensitivity she lit up, causing me to moan desperately

Anna gently slid a hand down into my crotch, dancing her fingertips across heavily swollen labia. She retrieved her fingers, making me watch her inspect them in the most tawdry way possible before she licked and sucked them clean. When she lifted Sean's t-shirt, I opened my legs wide and Aunt Anna slid two fingers up and down my creamy furrow, harvesting more cream.

"You're teasing me."

"I'm preparing you for Sean. Off you go little scamp. Enjoy our guy while I feed our baby."

"Thank you, Anna."

My hormones wreaked havoc. I was a nursing mother almost ovulating, feeling desperate to get pregnant to a man I'd always considered my Uncle. I was on sensual fire.

My body yearned for Sean's cock to fuck me deeply and he noticed that immediately I strode into our bedroom, reaching out a desperate hand while veering in the general direction of our bathroom.

"Anna said it was okay."

"What's okay?"

"For you to fuck me in the shower."

"Wow. You look desperate baby girl."

"I want to have your baby Sean."

He paused, sat on the bed, and stared at me. Sean's expression betrayed little of his thoughts and that scared me. My delicate emotional state caused a roller coaster ride of overwhelming feelings and I guessed he saw that.

"I understand you are all over the place, Alicia but you must be certain about this. Pregnancy is huge."

"I am sure. Aren't you? Don't you want to get me pregnant?"

"If I get you pregnant, we are linked forever through shared DNA that might prevail in the human story many hundreds of years. We're also legally and morally bound for the rest of our lives."

"Have you changed your mind, Uncle Sean?"

You sure fucking sound like you did.

"Not in the slightest bit. I'm probably more keen than you are but I just want to make sure you never regret having my baby."

I felt enormous relief, choking back a flood of tears that were ready to spill had Sean pushed me away.

"I can see why Anna loves you so much. Now please get in the shower and put me on it."

"On what?"

"On your cock."

He leaped off the bed with a solid cock. I noticed his handsome, sexy, boyish grin and saw a raw desire for me. I frizzled like popcorn in a pan while taking Sean's hand, leading him somewhere I could be defiled and filled with potent baby-making seed.

I spread my legs wide apart, bent over, and gripped my toes, pointing a swollen, wanton slit high, desperate for his pounding. My heart thumped and my head swam as I was overwhelmed by a lewd buzzing sensation that intoxicated me

Water cascaded off my back, warming me but not so much as the blazing heat surging through my body when Sean gripped my waist and slid my cunt over his cock, like he was sheathing a bayonet.

I gasped and squeezed his cock hard, feeling pressure build in both nipples which I felt sure leaked milk into the water sluicing me.

When Sean fucked me mercilessly, I planted both palms on the slate floor to keep balance and provide my lover with a sturdy fuck platform.

"Harder, Sean. Fuck me harder."

"Seriously?"

"Much harder. Show me how much I'm loved."

He did it too. I was fucked harder than ever by Sean. He grunted like a stallion and I felt the steel rod hardness of a man caught between scorching lust and a heart full of love.

Sean's cock reamed me like he was drilling my hole with an absolute single-minded focus on achieving my impregnation. It felt like he wanted to deposit life-giving seed directly onto my ripening egg.

I screamed, leaning my forehead onto the glass partition for extra balance while Sean relentlessly pounded my hole, filling my pink cathedral with an organ playing the most exquisite pregnancy tune.

I hit climax ridge, that thin sliver on the side of a precarious emotional mountain where passion meets hormones, engorging my body, tensing muscles, stretching sinews, clenching my lover's cock, milking him while erupting like a volcano.

I felt the primal moment when Sean's body gave up its most precious element. An ocean of my boyfriend's spirit decanted inside me as his semen painted my pussy walls with a coating of love.

I burned, a woman in love with a man and his wife.

A new family had formed and more power to us for that.