My Lactating Niece Ch. 07

Story Info
Making plans and pancakes.
1.9k words
4.57
7.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Point Of View.

Spending time with Chloe while Sean fucked my niece in the shower felt incredibly relaxing although I realized few people would consider me sane. I fed Alicia's baby using warmed breast milk that she expressed and sang an old lullaby while rocking her in my arms.

She was a gentle soul, and not at all fussy. Carrying three babies of my own, while cradling another bound us together, or at least I felt love. Hopefully, in time my step-daughter might feel the same way about me.

Just when Chloe fell back asleep in my arms, I heard shuffling outside the bedroom door. Seconds later, Alicia strolled in, wrapped in a towel, glowing like a woman who had just been made love to.

She came to us, checked on her daughter, and wrapped an arm around me as though we'd created her together.

"You look happy, Aunt Anna."

"I really am. Chloe is such a lovely child."

"We'll have four soon."

I scanned the spartan, ill-equipped bedroom and realized we were grossly unprepared for Chloe, never mind three newborn babies.

"We need to shop and prepare, sweetheart. Cribs, bedding, decoration, clothes, Jesus... there is a lot of work to do, Alicia."

"Chloe will go straight back to sleep if you put her down now. We can plan together over some breakfast. Everything else is a few days of shopping and hours of browsing on the internet. Trust me, it's easy once you make decisions."

"Do you cook?"

"Of course Anna, what sort of a wife do you think I am?"

"The sort that's only nineteen years old?"

I lay Chloe in her crib, took Alicia by the hand, and led her into our kitchen diner. I hauled my girlfriend into my lap when I sat down on our 'L' shaped leather sofa.

We were girlfriends enjoying a loving moment together and it felt entirely natural to me.

"I have a secret to tell you, niece."

"Go for it."

"Uncle Sean is a good Chef."

"How good?"

"He could run a restaurant. Sean's not Michelin standard but might be one day."

"Are you serious?"

"When he comes in here after fixing his hair, ask for pancakes. He loves cooking."

Judging from the skeptical look she gave me I was sure Alicia thought I was joking and setting her up. When my husband arrived in the kitchen, all vim, and vigor from their high jinx in the shower, Alicia sprung her question.

He came over and kissed both of us deeply and I felt a surge of love with a hint of arousal.

"Do you make good pancakes Uncle Sean?"

He shot Alicia a furtive smile, then an accusatory one at me. I giggled, and playfully slapped my girlfriend who pleaded with our husband using a down-turned bratty smile while pulling her bottom lip seductively.

"Anna told you, then?"

"That you are a great chef? Yes."

"One pile of pancakes coming right up."

Sean blew both of us kisses and Alicia snuggled further into my arms, satisfied her work was done. She felt at ease and, as I glimpsed her breasts with both nipples engorged, I felt aroused.

"Make that two of us please, I'll join you."

"Two piles of pancakes for my wives and one for me."

He spun around on those words, gauging their impact

The atmosphere didn't sour but we all fell quiet, considering the important distinction Sean had made. There were many challenges to confront and this one was paramount. I rocked Alicia gently back and forth in my arms, staring into her wide loving eyes.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was loved by her and my husband. I needed to take the lead because she wanted my reaction to what Sean said.

"In relationship terms, we are both his wives, as you are mine."

"But how we feel can never be legalized, Anna."

"No, that's true. Look... I can kick this discussion off with some basic suggestions."

"Go ahead, Aunt Anna."

"I scoured the internet last night and found some useful blogs. In polyamory, we're what's called a triad or throuple. Specifically, we're a triangle version of that dynamic, in that we all want to share and invest equally in our relationship, romantically and sexually."

"What other versions are there?"

"Too many variants to discuss, so let's not go there right now. Do we agree the definition fits?"

Alicia nodded and my husband came out from behind our kitchen dining island.

"Does that make both of you my wives?"

"Not legally but from the standpoint of how we see ourselves as a throuple, yes. Alicia is also my wife, as I am hers."

Alicia leaned closer to me, twisting on my lap so that the light summer dress she wore fell slightly open. She kissed my neck, then whispered.

"I'm feeling horny for my wife, Anna."

"You're nineteen years old. You'll feel horny all the time."

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Feel horny."

"I fucking do now that you've flashed pink lacy knickers at me, Alicia."

"Can we make love?"

"Right here, on the sofa?"

"Yeah, please. I feel like going down on you while you sit comfortably."

"While Sean makes our pancakes?"

"Yeah... why not? He can flip our pancakes while I lick yours, Anna."

"I need to spank yours."

"Maybe Auntie Anna and Uncle Sean should take turns doing that one day."

She fondled my breast gently, tweaking a nipple until it lifted my libido and I wriggled uncomfortably. It was my turn her bratty smile which appealed because a naughty schoolgirl in need of discipline was precisely one of my lingering fantasies about Alicia.

"Do you really want to do this right now darling?"

"Definitely."

"Do you mind if I take a shower first, Alicia? It's probably best for both of us."

"Okay. I'll hang out with Uncle Sean while he beats his batter."

"Fuck... Alicia, you're so deliciously tawdry."

"I have a slut buried deep inside me."

"We'll have to bring her out more often."

I reflected on recent life events while lazing in the shower. Defining our relationship meant setting new boundaries which was fairly simple in theory. Staying within those confines would require good communication and a great deal of love.

Honesty above all else demanded we must tackle my sister together. Alicia going it alone was precisely the wrong move. Our family secrets weighed heavily on me and I wanted to be there when my lover met my sister in case more was revealed.

I soaped and shaved myself using Sean's five-blade razor. For the first time in my life, I lathered my pubic bush and cleaned off the stubble for someone who wasn't my husband.

Fuck! There will be a lot of firsts. Like making love to my niece while my husband watches, flipping pancakes.

When I reappeared in the kitchen, Sean and Alicia were discussing concepts. It didn't feel like I was intruding and that pleased me. Alicia leaped up and skipped into my arms like a whirlwind, kissing, taking my hand, then leading me back to the sofa.

"I'm glad you're already naked."

"There didn't seem much point dressing yet."

Her wide eyes got me every time. We weren't that far apart in years but Alicia was still a teenager as I approached thirty.

"I feel desperate to make love to you, Anna."

"Why honey?"

"Our relationship must be strong enough that it doesn't have to always be a threesome, right?"

"I'd like that too, Alicia. I encouraged you to fuck Sean in the shower for that reason."

"He wants the same for you and me. I already asked."

I glanced at Sean and saw him salivating over the prospect of a VIP spectator seat to enjoy our lesbian fuck session. I giggled, stifling that by covering my mouth with the back of my hand. Alicia closed in on me, stroking her fingers across my burgeoning baby belly.

"I want to lick your pussy, Auntie Anna."

"You'd better get on your knees then darling niece."

Alicia helped me sit down comfortably, bolstering my back with a cushion. When she kneeled between my legs, pressing them wide apart, I felt wickedly exposed. Sean set down his whipping bowl and hurried over to us wearing a lewd expression.

"Sean and I discussed trying something, if that's okay."

"I'm intrigued."

My pussy moistened quickly and I felt ashamed because her aroma was everywhere. Alicia's nostrils flared and her nose twitched, an obvious tell that she'd detected my arousal. I noticed her breathing labored and breasts heaved, more so when she helped Sean lift my legs.

"Sean will stand behind me holding your ankles high and wide. We'll need a fuck swing and a bed version too but for now, he's gonna spread you wide so I can enjoy a pre-breakfast snack."

I felt lightheaded and already drifting out of control, splayed wide open by my husband when Alicia dove in with a flickering tongue that plowed the length of my creamy slit. She couldn't control herself and went straight for my clitoris, licking and sucking every drop of my arousal on the way.

I moaned, and twisted my body wildly, this way and that, held firmly in place by Sean who made sure his new girlfriend could properly access his wife's cunt. She sucked my clitoris, pulling the silken pink flesh out of her protective skin pouch. Alicia sucked my nub like Chloe consumed her pacifier, and I felt tremors expanding inside my womb, fluttering like an explosion of butterflies.

I gripped Alicia's head, pulled it closer into my crotch, and thrust forward. She sucked both swollen pussy lips into her mouth, using a thumb to draw my clit around in a circle.

When I orgasmed, it was an explosion like no other. My body tensed, celebrating her tongue. Alicia's cunnilingus was much better than my husband's and I wondered how teaching each other preferred techniques might help our relationship enormously. I shuddered like a freight train with an emergency brake slammed on.

Goosebumps rose on my arms when Alicia finished me with a tongue-flicking that Aphrodite would have revered. My ass rose high in the air and Sean followed that, taking my weight until only both shoulders remained pinned on the sofa.

Alicia devoured me like she was dining out and I wished the moment would never end.

"Fucking hell... that was amazing."

"I tried super hard there, Anna. My jaw was cramping."

"Well, honey, it was worth it. That was the best tongue I ever had."

No sooner were the words out of my mouth than I wanted to cut out my tongue. I stared at Sean who lowered my legs and ass. I leaped to my feet as gracefully as a woman six months pregnant could and pulled my husband close.

"I didn't me-."

"I know, Anna. Please don't worry. There will be lots of moments like this when we say things we mean out of love that might hurt the third person."

"I'm so sorry... it was thoughtless and won't happen again."

"It must happen, Anna. I mean come on... do we walk on eggshells forever? This relationship of ours... a throuple, if that's what we call it is no place for insecure people or anyone with trust issues."

"Are you okay about this, Sean?"

"Watching you and Anna make love was fucking amazing sweetheart. I have no problems with her giving you better tongue than I could. Maybe I can learn."

"I was thinking the same."

As I hugged Sean, Alicia joined us and for the first time, we enjoyed a three-way romantic cuddle that wasn't part of lovemaking or performed in bed.

"I love you all, even more if Sean makes those pancakes."

"Just one thing Alicia. Please don't argue with me on this point."

"What's wrong Anna?"

"I'd like us to meet my sister together."

"Okay... I won't ask why, because I trust you."