My Lactating Niece Ch. 08 - Finale

Story Info
An Unexpected Visit.
3.5k words
4.72
12.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's Point Of View

Alicia and I decided a shopping trip was in order while Sean prepared a romantic dinner for three, to be enjoyed when we returned.

It felt odd laying three places at the table before we left but as I stood at our bedroom door looking back into the living kitchen, admiring a beautiful dining table, it felt exciting that we would have romantic fun together.

I turned around and strolled into our bedroom joining Alicia who sat in a chair nursing my husband.

"Are you ready, Aunt Anna?"

"Yes please, sweetheart. Will this feed get you through the entire afternoon?"

"I think so. If not, you and I can slip into a nursing mother's cubicle at the Mall and lock the door."

Weirdly, I felt hungry and wanted to nurse with Sean but the table had to be prepared. He suckled peacefully like a baby, which was kind of the point. He wasn't even disturbed when I took the mildly chewed, bright red teat my niece offered by way of cupping her breast in one hand and bringing my head onto it with the other.

I clenched my lips widely around her areola, sucked hard, and was rewarded by a comforting flow of Alicia's milk seconds later. I glimpsed my niece's hand moving up and down from the corner of my eyes, a sure sign she was masturbating my husband.

Our time on Alicia's breasts felt meditative and I closed my eyes, fed reasonably hard, and imagined what a nursery filled with our babies would be like.

I drifted off and Alicia woke me with a mild shunt of my head, focusing me on relieving her swollen breasts of a heavy milk load. A few drops of her sweet nectar leaked from the corner of my mouth so I wiped those and got back on her nipple.

I'd used Alicia's breast milk in my coffee, replacing ordinary cream and sugar on account of its natural sweetness.

As I fed now, the coming problems of confronting my sister drifted away and I realized that if we got this right, communicated effectively, loved one another from a genuine place, and shared, ours would be a union many others might envy.

When Alicia tapped both of our heads I rose from my snack and enjoyed watching beads of milk caress a line from her nipple across a beautifully curved breast. I shook the sleepiness from my head and smiled at Sean before kissing my girlfriend.

"Thank you, Alicia."

"You're both welcome."

A knock at our front door roused me and I left Alicia, tucking her breasts away, so she could prepare for our shopping trip. I was in such a good mood nothing could bother me.

Except the person on the other side of our front door.

"Hi, sis. I wasn't expecting you today."

"Is Alicia here?"

"Yeah, of course, come on in. It's lovely to see you."

"We should spend more time together in the future, Anna. Jack finally left me, so that's all good."

"Oh fuck, Charlotte... I'm so sorry."

My sister was nursing heartbreak behind a stoic expression. The dam burst and she collapsed into my arms, sobbing like a baby. Charlotte was only recently convinced her marital problems were over and a clear road rose up to meet her. I saw straight away that the illusion of love had been destroyed.

Alicia ran into the living room having heard a familiar voice and Charlotte's floods of tears, so I handed my adopted sister over to her daughter for them to console one another.

"What's happened, Mom?"

"Dad's gone."

"Oh."

"Is that all you have to say... oh?"

"Mom, he was an asshole to you and wasn't very kind to me either."

"He's your Dad, Alicia."

"We never bonded. Jack was almost a stranger to me."

I sat nearby with my heart in my mouth. Our life-affirming tryst suddenly felt like a sleazy secret, denied to the world through cowardice. My rational mind spanked me for thinking that way, reminding me that charging in with the shocker we had to tell my sister right now was downright dumb and insensitive.

But it seemed Alicia did not agree. The only saving grace to what happened next was that Sean slid a gorgeous bowl of cappuccino across our marble breakfast bar counter to my sister, just before the dogs of war were let loose.

"I have something to tell you, Mom."

Oh god, please don't do this.

I could have died right then and there and Sean would gladly have followed me into a grave judging from the terrified expression he shot me.

"What is it, sweetheart? More bad news? Is Chloe okay?"

"She's fine. Never better, actually."

"Okay... shoot. I can take anything you launch at me."

No, no, no... for the love of god, I beg you, no!

"I'm sleeping with Sean and Anna."

My sister stared at Alicia for a full twenty seconds with an expression that suggested she hadn't heard properly. That disposition transformed through a series of ripples in her face into confusion and finally anger.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said, I'm sleeping with Sean and Anna."

"Do you mean you're fucking them?"

"Technically, we're all fucking each other."

Charlotte struggled with the concept, glancing at each of us in turn, seemingly looking for any tranquil port in a storm, finding none. Sean and I nodded calmly but I felt anything but peace in my heart. The foundation of my family seemed to crumble before my eyes and there was little I could do to shore it up.

My heart pounded and I felt sorrowful for the sadness plastered on Charlotte's face. She was aghast, inconsolable, and looked wretched but no longer angry. Her voice sounded hoarse when my sister sought final clarification.

"Your Uncle and Aunt are fucking you and each other? Have I got this right, Alicia?"

"Yes."

Her head slumped slowly forward until Charlotte's face planted in both her hands. Alicia rubbed my sister's back soothingly while I stared at my husband in absolute horror, shrugging.

What the fuck to do now?

Sean had used Alicia's breast milk to make Charlotte's cappuccino. I had decanted it into a stainless steel pouring jug from the baby's bottle, for my use and not mentioned that to Sean. I frowned and spluttered incoherently, pointing at the pouring jug, then at my breast until my husband finally clicked on, whereupon he hopped from one foot to the other in a blind panic.

My sister sipped her coffee, smiling satisfactorily with a thick milky moustachio on her upper lip that she licked away.

Oh dear God, it's too late now.

"Are you okay Mom?"

"I'm fine. I guess everyone knows the family secret then. Anna was adopted and she and I aren't related by blood so you guys are not breaking any laws."

"I brought it up, Mom. Anna never mentioned her adoption."

"What about the other secret? Have you guys discussed that yet?"

Fuck no!

My body went stone cold and my heart sank while I was riveted to the spot, slowly diminishing into a puddle of shame at my feet. Sean stared at me, questioningly, with both hands stretched out, having a total what the fuck moment.

"Don't do this Charlotte."

"Why not Anna? You've just hit me with your truth. Why have any more secrets?"

"You don't need to do this honey. It's unnecessary and adds nothing for you or me."

I walked determinedly up to my sister, wrapping her tightly in my arms, taking control of a dearest sibling.

"We did nothing wrong Anna. Why not reveal now since all secrets are on the table."

"I know we did nothing wrong sweetheart. The fallout should never have happened."

Charlotte and I were in a bubble where two siblings existed in a torment caused by shared history. My adopted sister was inconsolable, weeping tears that stained my blouse.

"We were going out to pick furniture for the nursery, Lottie. I'll have to change into something less wet."

"Now isn't the time for humor, Anna."

"I know. I'm sorry."

I dragged her to the sofa and sat down pretty much where my ass had been while her daughter licked my pussy. Sean pointed that fact out and made a face, to which I screwed mine up, shooting back my best what the fuck else could I do, look.

"We could have been happy."

"We would have been Lottie, that's for sure."

"And now I have nobody and you've taken more than your fair share."

Sean was beside himself with frustration because a half-truth was told but in his mind my husband needed certainty.

"Hold on Anna... I'm sorry to ask you this but is Charlotte suggesting that you and she were once lovers?"

"Yes, that cat is firmly out of the bag now."

"When did this happen?"

"When I was eighteen."

"But Alicia must have already been born and Lottie was married to Jack."

"Alicia was eleven but she had nothing to do with any of that."

"So... you had an affair with your sist-."

"She's not my sister, remember? That's why what's happening between us and Alicia isn't a problem."

"I didn't know you fucked my Mom, Anna."

I snapped my neck, glancing from Sean to Alicia. I felt confused and needed to calm things down before further mayhem ensued.

"We fell in love darling. Jack was being awful to your Mom."

"Nothing new there."

"I was there for her."

"What exactly happened, Anna?"

"We ended up in bed one night together, watching a movie. We already knew about my adoption so there really was little more than an age gap which felt like a delicious taboo."

"But you've now fucked a Mom and her daughter. That makes you even sluttier than me."

Charlotte raised her head in disbelief, shaking it as though asking the planet to stop so she might exit. She resorted to lifting her mug and draining half of her cappuccino in one go.

I was beyond horror or any other possible reaction and kept a straight face but Sean almost choked, alerting Alicia to something being wrong with his obviously agitated body language and from the way he stared at my sister drinking her coffee.

Alicia looked at me as though aliens had landed in our kitchen. I shrugged and she, finally allowing the penny to drop, clasped a hand over her mouth, stifling rip-roaring laughter. My husband was like a man on fire, pacing the kitchen, making his way to me, then to Alicia, and finally back to me.

He stared into my eyes, looking for safety so I smiled confidently and pointed to the dining table, raising both eyebrows, almost dismissing him.

"An extra place setting at the dining table please?"

"Okay... I can do that."

He busied himself, humming a tune nervously, probably pretending we weren't in his reality. Charlotte leaned against me for comfort and Alicia sat beside her, leaning into her mother. My girlfriend tried to make light of our situation but her words sliced through my brain like shards of glass.

"Aunt Anna is a great fuck, isn't she, Mom?"

"Fuck, Alicia, don't say things like that to your Mom."

I almost leaped out of my skin, shooting Alicia a look like poison. I desperately wanted to put the mischievous scamp over my knee but there was no opportunity to do that without going next level on the weird scale.

My sister didn't react aside from the slightest smile that only I saw and could distinguish as anything important. My sister was resigned to a fate and was contented by it.

"Lottie, say something, please."

"I don't know what to say, honey. I'm feeling a bit numb. You wouldn't believe why I came over here tonight."

"Tell me, sis?"

"I was hoping we'd end up like this, you consoling me, like old times, and then perhaps more."

"You mean-."

"Yep, what a fucking fool I am for thinking Sean, you, and I could have some fun. I need love and came to the wrong place looking for it."

I scanned the room to find a door leading to a stage where someone would hand me a prize for being a good sport in some spoof played on me in front of a nation of TV audience viewers.

"Come again, Charlotte?"

"I came here for a damn good fucking from you and Sean, trying to get my estranged husband out of my hair."

"Jesus Christ."

Alicia found the whole thing incredibly amusing, choking with laughter, tossing her head like a willful filly needing a damn good ride out.

I'll give you a damn good ride tonight my girl.

My girlfriend looked at me with the most tacky expression I ever saw, then nudged her mother.

"I don't mind if you go and fuck Anna right now Mom. Take Sean as well, but only for a couple of hours because I need my milk taken."

My luck ran out and my life was instantly a sleazy mess. I was the only person who'd fucked everyone in the room and they all looked at me to make some sense of it.

"Your Mom and I were in love."

"You already said that. Don't you still love her?"

"Well, of course, but not in the same way. It's probably similar to how you love her."

"I doubt that Aunt Anna."

"You're twisting things around here sweetheart."

"I'm really not."

We reached a crossroads with no signage and I'd run off the edge of our map. For some insane reason, I felt aroused and my self-esteem lifted knowing my beautiful sister had carried a torch for me all this time.

"Don't worry Mom. You are better off without Jack. He wasn't my real Dad, anyway."

This time my sister bolted upright, staring her laughing daughter in the eyes. Charlotte was shocked, furrowed her brow, and narrowed both eyes suspiciously. The tension rose, if that were even possible and my heart thumped like a steam locomotive spewing a cloud above as it rattled by.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Dad told me I was adopted when I was thirteen. We had an argument. He wanted to say something mean and told me straight out."

"Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"Jack said he'd leave you if I said anything. I promised not to snitch on him so long as he showed me the adoption records."

"Why didn't you ever tell me that you knew?"

"Because I love you, Mom. You raised me pretty much alone. Whoever my biologicals were, they don't want to know and that's fine. Nothing will change how I feel about you."

My sister planted her face in my breast again, rubbing a cheek across a hard nipple. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling tightly as though I were a rock amid stormy seas.

"Jesus Christ, Anna. What a fucked up family."

"Yes but also, there is an opportunity here, sis."

"What do you mean?"

"You came here to be fucked. Why don't we go along with that?"

"What about Alicia?"

"She's not your daughter or my niece."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yeah, never more so... I'll tell you this for free. She's so fucking good in bed, you won't be sorry if you partake, and in any case, you already drank her breast milk."

My sister shot an astonished glance at her coffee, and then at her daughter's breasts. She looked shocked, then less so and finally, Charlotte roared with laughter, falling back into my arms. I kissed the top of her head, then her forehead, and finally returned to the first girl's lips I'd ever enjoyed.

Charlotte kissed me back and before I knew it she crawled around, spread my legs, and lay between them, French kissing me as she had done as a prelude to making love years ago. We rolled gently until I was on top and I pinned her wrists back, raising my head to talk.

"Are you sure about this Lottie?"

"I came here for you. Sean too... I'm damn sure I want you, baby sister."

"Let's get to the bedroom. If we're fucking each other, it must be in comfort."

When I stood up, I was shocked to see my husband naked, wanking his cock, watching Charlotte and me. Alicia was right there too, wearing only her panties and with two milky breasts, leaking beads of nectar across her silken flesh.

I held my breath when Lottie went to her daughter, cupped her breasts, and stooped, taking a long draw on the nipple that both Sean and I had enjoyed. Alicia smiled like the cat that got the cream when actually that would be my sister, her Mom who had it in coffee and now sucked directly from its source.

I watched a daughter feed her mother, constantly reminding myself there was no harm, no foul. After a minute of leaving them alone, I joined in, taking the nipple my husband last fed from, sucking hard while staring sideways at my sister.

Sean rubbed my back.

"This is fucking awesome, you guys. Are we a quad now?"

"Not until Mom fucks me and you, Uncle Sean. Anna already got her tongue years ago it seems."

"Are you serious? You and I will fuck your Mom while Anna watches?"

"Once these two finish feeding, we're in that bedroom, showing Charlotte a fucking good time."

I heard Alicia but didn't care because I was glad to be back on her feed. My primal instinct to be mothered was in control and I felt relaxed, with two fingers nestling between my sister's swollen labia, plowing her gently up and down. When I detached from her feed, I offered Alicia her mother's cream, coated on my fingers as a heavy, succulent translucent veneer.

"Let me get you and Lottie started with her nectar, sweetheart."

"Can I fuck my Mom, Anna?"

"Of course darling, Sean can enjoy your Mom as well, and I will later once you guys are done with her."

"Can we be a quad?"

"There are four places set at the dining table and you are about to make love with our guest, so I guess we've already made the first steps."

Watching an adopted daughter lie back on my bed while her much older Mom crawled carefully into a 69 position, blew my mind. Sean and I watched a barely legal teenager and mature woman lick each other's pussy with passion and fire, suggesting their taboo hidden love was a long time coming.

The lapping and sucking sound of drenched pussy being serviced was too much for me so I stood nearby, spread my legs shoulder width apart, splayed my swollen pussy lips wide, licked a finger, and joined their fun, rubbing one out on a solid, creamy clitoris.

When my sister moaned like a whore in dire need of cock, I stopped self-pleasuring, gripped my husband's solid steel rod, and dragged him in line with my sister's hairy pussy. Alicia had parted the light, tight blonde whorls, and I saw two thickly cream-coated, swollen lips ready to be parted.

Sean's cock slid inside her cunt balls deep and my sister screamed while her daughter sucked an engorged clitoris helping get her adopted Mom off. My husband gripped my sister by the waist while Alicia pulled Lottie's ass cheeks wide apart.

He pounded Charlotte's hole like a freight train disappearing into a tunnel at full speed. I watched and heard Sean's balls slap disgustingly against my sister's thighs while her daughter licked and sucked her adopted Mom to a massive, shuddering climax.

Sean gasped and panted like a marathon runner crossing the line, collapsing onto my sister when all three orgasmed in perfect synchronicity.

I felt left out but I'd already bonded with all three, so this was their moment to relate and unite. Sean jiggled on both feet like a pagan dancer on Summer Solstice, emptying every drop of his semen inside my sister.

When he fell back into my arms, we both watched in awe when Lottie sat on Alicia's face as one helped the other rise like a queen onto her throne. The sound of baby-making seed being drained from one woman by another sent me over the edge but there was nothing that could be done until their hard wiring was changed from a parental to romantic love.

I watched my sister ride her adopted daughter's face, grinding out an extended orgasm and a new foursome where previously there were three.

I stepped in behind my sister, leaning into her back while cupping and squeezing her breasts.

"Your babies are kicking my back, Anna."

"You still have time to get pregnant even though Jack couldn't gift that to you."

Lottie gasped and turned her head sideways. She choked up and tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried and orgasmed into Alicia's mouth at the same time.

"You mean with Sean?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Four people in love and lust. Our babies would belong to all of us."

"Can I join you, Anna, please?"

"You already did sweetheart sister."