My Last Night of Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Short on whores that will work for free, but I'll solve that in time. My male didn't have much so who ever told you that was blowing things out of proportion. Most of the money I took from my boy actually went to foster my step-son's college fund. I was able to open the club with the life insurance policy that FINALLY paid on my ex husband."

"Excellent! So tell us about your new slaves!" The host inquired.

"Well the bitch is experienced, has pumped out 4 adoptions, for a white Master, and was a bargain at 24 thousand. My boy, I used entrapment techniques, he cost me a PS4. The bitch should be prego by now, as am I!" She yelled. This got the crowd cheering.

"Is the boy the stud of your pregnancy?" The host asked.

"Yes. The white side of the Company keeps making me out to be this horrid witch. The baby in my belly is property based on the fact that my slave put it in me. Oh and he's no stud. Just a small dick on a white slave that has a shit ton of jism. Okay, I guess he's a stud in that sense, just a 7" dick. Ton of baby gravy"

The crowd laughed as I heard myself being lampooned.

"It's all about the paper. I am gonna buy me another white slut tonight, so in a year I have more babies to put up for adoption! I got a great breeder. If y'all want to rent my stud, just $1000 per session!" My owner was getting arrogant. Her head was getting too large.

"Okay! Well you heard it! Her boy is up for stud. So Karen there are 3 white bitches that are up for auction tonight. How will you decide on which to bid?" The man smoothed the crowd over after the comments about me.

"I'm not. My boy will pick out the one he wants to breed and then tell me." Domina said.

"Lets bring out the sluts!" The MC said into the microphone.

"First is a 30 year old red head, has pumped out 10 babies in her 12 years of service. She is a second generation slave so she can not read, and has no math skills. She is being sold because her Master has younger slaves. Opening bid will be 30 thousand!" The red head was walked in front of me and turned around for the crowd to see. She had pale skin and freckles on her shoulders. Her midsection was scarred by stretch marks, and her back had fresh caning welts.

I liked her.

"Next is a woman that was homeless, and volunteered herself into slavery. This cunt has some behavior issues, but she is only 19! This whore will have to be broken! She has not been bred, but she is sexy! Opening bid will be 28 thousand!" The MC said.

She had very pale skin, and jet black straight hair, that brushed her ass as she was pushed around the stage. She fought every action, but while doing so I was able to see her perfect ass. I could feel the blood move into my cock.

"Last we have a 25 year old second gen slave, she is mixed heritage, father was one of us. He is selling her because he has no more room. She has pumped out 3 adoptions, and is a bargain at an opening bid of 15 thousand." The emcee's voice was low as the girl was walked out onto the stage.

She was half white. Her skin looked perfect, and she had a very nice ass.

I knew which one I wanted to breed for my Domina. I looked back at her in the throne. She waved a hand for me to approach. I walked up to her then went to my knees.

"Which are you going to breed for me?" She asked quietly.

"The second one. I will get her to behave Domina!"

"You had better. Now get back in your spot." She ordered.

"Yes Domina."

I walked back the spot. After a few more minutes of regaling the "business woman of the year", we were ushered off stage. Domina was given a seat close to the stage and the girls were brought out one at a time. Johanna and I were on the sticky concrete floor next to her chair.

The redhead was up for bid.

"Who did you pick?" Johanna asked me in a whisper. It was loud enough around us, Domina wouldn't hear us.

"Two". I said simply.

"Why?"

"She is like us, and I want to fuck her!"

"You are loyal to our owner aren't you?"

"You are not??" I asked. She just looked down at the floor.

"SOLD! For 36 thousand to James L!" The MC said.

"I liked the redhead." Johanna whispered.

"Next up is Lindy!"

"28!" Domina said .

"28.5" Someone said behind us.

"29!" A man said next to us.

"31!" A woman said out of our view.

"32!" Domina said.

"Thirty-two thousand going once, twice, sold to the Woman of the year!"

Then came the after-party.

All of us slaves were rounded up and taken to an outdoor row of "parking". We were tied to hitching posts, bent over with our heads immobilized. I could hear Johanna crying out in the distance, as the first man plunged into my ass. I thought he was going to kill me with the massive meat in my guts when another man pushed himself into my mouth.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I was used over and over. The pain of massive black cocks in my boy cunt and throat were extreme. I just wanted to be at church, between her perfect ass cheeks.

"Please Domina come save me!" I thought.

Then it happened for a second time. The pain went away and I found myself at peace. I needed black dick. I would be fed hot loads of cum. My ass was being stretched so I could be a proper whore for my Goddess. This is where I belong.

I lost count of how many cocks I took. I didn't care, I just wanted the cum. Someone was filming me taking a cock in the face and one in my ass. I hope my parents see it. I hope my friends see it.

In the haze of slavery bliss, Johanna was milking my cock and collecting the cum that oozed from me. I watched her get fucked a few times, and then she was below me again collecting my cum.

When it was over she had me squat over a bowl and release all the cum in my boy cunt.

I fell asleep in the car as Johanna drove us home. In the back seat Lindy fought against her cuffs, and Domina laughed.

12