My Latest First To Cum Loses Match

Story Info
My latest sex wrestling match.
841 words
4.35
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been chatting with a guy online and we decided to have a match. A first to cum match where holds are used to immobilize and not to hurt. I was excited to meet him as we had done some fun trash talking. I was down to 230 and I am 6'1" with mostly dark hair and a short, trimmed beard. I have a 6-inch cut cock. Phil was younger than me and 6'0" 210 and really a great looking guy. He has a thick 7-inch cock. We arranged to meet in a hotel room.

I got to the room and Phil let me in. I knew I was in for a great match as he immediately pulled me in for a kiss. We groped each other for a minute, and we were both rock hard. I went to the bathroom and came out in just loose shorts. Phil had loose shorts o as well. Really looked amazing with his thick cock poking out.

We met by the bed and started to kiss and feel each other up. Then Phil made a rookie mistake. I was working his neck and could tell he was distracted. I slowly turned him and pushed him towards the bed. He figured out what I was doing a bit too late. I pushed him on the bed. I was on top and facing his cock right in my face. In a second, I had his shorts pulled down and started to jack his already leaking cock. Phil struggled like a fish on a line. I laughed and bent down and sucked his cock in my mouth. I started to suck him slowly while scratching at his balls lightly. I was rewarded with a groan. I sucked his cock quicker, but he is really strong. He managed to turn us and get on top. He immediately started to work my neck while humping my cock with his leg. He was really getting to me. He had read my stories and spun around and started licking my balls and use his hand on me. I was helpless. He is amazing with his tongue and his hand. I made a mistake and closed my eyes and got lost in the pleasure. I was not too close but knew I could only enjoy this so long before orgasm. He spun again and trapped my hands above my head. He started kissing me and working my neck while humping my cock again.

I was in trouble now. I was beginning to get that feeling when you know you have to cum. I managed to use all the strength I had left and turned him. I quickly started working his neck. I felt his rock-hard cock against mine. I started to hump his cock and work his neck hard. I thought I had him. Phil was groaning and I whispered that I wanted to feel him cum. He surprised me. He is really strong. He bucked me off him and climbed on top of me. He slammed my arms down above my head and started to kiss me. I knew I was fucked. My cock was so close I knew I could not last much longer. Phil was so good and so handsome I had no control left.

He saw that I was not resisting like before. He moved his hands all over my body. The feeling was electric. My cock was bobbing and leaking. He started to work a nipple with his mouth, and I was completely helpless. He saw I was being driven crazy by his nipple work and he worked me without mercy. He then slid down my body, so he was sitting on my thighs. He slowly took my cock in his hand and smiled. He started to work me at a furious rate. I screamed in surprise and pleasure. I looked up and Phil had a really dominant look on his face. A look that says I have beaten you. I started to beg him not to make me cum. I was not going to survive much longer. Phil just laughed at me. His hand work continued, and I was a goner.

I was going to cum. I told him in a quiet voice, "You've beaten me. I'm going to cum." He went into overdrive, and I was done. I screamed as I came. I shot several feet with the first rope. Phil drained me completely. I was shivering and covered with my cum.

Phil climbed on top of me and started to jerk his cock. I closed my eyes as I knew what was coming. In a short time, Phil groaned and shot rope after rope on my hair, face and chest. I was covered and Phil collapsed off of me.

We played with each other and talked for a bit. We arranged to meet again for another match. I will write about that match soon. I wanted to win. I loved losing to phil. I had one of the best orgasms of my life.