What?! My Dad's a Twin?! Pt. 02

Story Info
Making up for 20 years worth of memories...
1.5k words
4.84
5.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck on it..." The deep voice woke me from my deep sleep, I kept my eyes closed and tried my best not to move a muscle as I felt someone climb onto my bed. the covers were moved to the side as a gust of air brushed over my body. The body climbed in between my legs, their skin gently brushed against mine until a warm hand took sold of my flaccid cock. Next, a warm wetness coated the tip and it instantly started to grow, within seconds at its 11 inch mass, my cock was being sucked on like a lollipop. I tried my best to contain my enthusiasm to the warm, well managed blowjob until I decided I had to indulge.

Opening my eyes, I looked down my hairy body to find my son, Max, lying in between my legs, his eyes caught mine as he let out a loud gag, my cock had clogged his airways. My head fell back into the cushion as the tip of my cock rubbed against the back of his throat, the tight pressure turning me on more. Max played with my hanging balls, his leaking saliva dribbled down and coated them with some even sliding down to my ass. I lay there in awe.

"Finger him..." The deep voice made another demand, within seconds my hole was intruded by Max's finger, my heart jumped and my eyes shot open with the new sensation, never before had I experienced this pleasure. His warm saliva acted as lube as he now spat onto his finger, pressing it in deeper before moving it around inside me creating an overwhelming feeling inside me.

I looked towards the deep voice, in the corner sat Jason, my long lost twin brother who turned up on my doorstep last night after 20 years of no contact. He sat naked in my office chair, his cock in hand as he spat onto its tip and slowly rubbed his girth, watching as I got fingers and sucked on my his nephew.

"Jack, get on your knees." Jason demanded, I obliged.

Turning onto my stomach and onto my knees on my bed, I knelt on all fours. My hairy ass cheeks naturally spread wide revealing my tight, virgin hole. Warm air filled the space and tickled against the hairs as a wet sliding motion tickled me. Two hands spread my cheeks wider as my sons tongue licked at my hole, his moaning noises made my cock twitch each time. His tongue eventually relaxed my muscles and worked it's way inside of me. Tasting me from the inside out, Max slapped my ass cheeks a few times, gaining control of my body as subtle moans escaped me. He spat onto my tightness, sliding the saliva into me with his tongue and pouring more inside in the process until I was soaking wet. My mind went into a trance as I soaked in the wonderful, warm sensation of pleasure inside of me.

"Fuck him." Jason's deep voice demanded from his dark corner.

Seconds later, Max got into an upright position on his knees behind me. I felt a slight pressure on my hole before a sudden pop of my cherry and his cock was inside of me. I let out a loud moan as he pressed it deep inside until I felt his body connect with my ass.

"Aww fuuuck..." Max moaned behind me, slowly sliding his cock in and out of my hole. Picking up his pace, he held onto my hips as he thrust inside of me, his balls slapping into mine. We moaned in unison as we embraced the pleasure of his hard cock punching into me.

"Cum inside of him" Jason demanded again.

Max picked up his pace, slamming his body into mine letting out loud moans before I felt his cock thicken inside of me, his balls tightened before his body shuddered behind me, I felt a warmth inside of me as his cock twitched against my hole. He had came inside of me. With exhausted breaths, Max slid his cock from my leaking hole before sitting on the edge of the bed, gaining back his breath as his leaking cock lay limp between his legs.

"Clean up your son.." another demand. I did as I was told and moved from the bed, in between my son's legs I went and took his softening cock into my mouth, sucking off his leaking juices before turning to Jason, wanting my next demand.

"Come here.." he said.

I crawled over to the office chair he sat on, he became clearer with the dim light coming from his phone.

Was he recording me?

I didn't care.

I knelt in between my twins hairy, muscular thighs, his thick 11 inch cock rested on his stomach, his balls hung low enough to gently perch on the cushioning of the chair.

Taking hold of my head, Jason pushed my face into his balls, tasting one at a time before pulling my head up by my hair and slapping his cock against my face several times, a slight stickiness from his pre cum caught the side of my eye. Pointing his cock at me, I took it into my mouth, tasting his oozing juices and taking his full 11 inches down my throat. I gagged and tears fell from my eyes as I struggled to keep it down for long before I bounced off for air, before doing it all over again. Moving his ass from the chair, Jason held my head in place by my hair as he thust his hips into me, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth at such a pace his balls hit my chin before falling back down. My saliva dribbled down his shaft and down his balls as he fucked my face.

"Get up here.." another demand.

My knees were relieved as I stood from the floor and climbed aboard my twin. His face met my hairy chest as I perched above his cock before it slid into me with ease, my son's cum acting as lube as the monster 11 inches buried deep inside me. I let out a long breath as it was knocked from me. Gliding up and down, I rode my brothers cock, he spread my cheeks and occasionally spanked my ass asserting his dominance. I became a jockey as I bounced up and down, my voice echoed the room as his cock became part of me, his thickness stretching me wide open.

"Get off and on your back", yet another demand.

I did as told and slid from Jason's cock, my gaping hole gagging to be filled again as I made my way to the bed. I lay in the middle on my back and awaited my next instruction as I watched Jason stand from the chair. His glistening cock aimed at me as it swung side to side with each step closer to the bed before he climbed onto his knees and over me, lifting my legs around his hips. Our warm breaths mixed before he took me in for a long passionate kiss, out tongues mingling inside our mouths as I felt my hole being filled again. His cock slid back into me with ease, a creamy mess left behind from Max's cum being pumped into me so many times.

Getting into a rhythm, Jason fucked me hard. My body bounced up and down with each thrust into me. He grabbed my neck with one hand and held down both my hands above my head with the other. His muscled torso doing the hard work as he hands free pumped his cock in and out of me with hard force. I whimpered and moaned as I gagged for him to fuck me harder, my body ached for it.

My head fell to the side to see Max, standing at the side of the bed, his cock had grown hard again and looked angry as he furiously stroked it. Climbing onto the bed and pushing his cock into my mouth, he unleashed another spray of cum into my mouth, coating my tongue and sliding down my throat as he drove his cock down it.

My throat was filled and stopping me from moaning as Jason pounded into my hole harder than ever, his balls slammed against me before he drove his 11 inches deeper inside of me, he let out an ungodly groan as I felt his cock pulse inside of me spewing out load after load of hot cum inside of me until it burst out of my hole and leaked onto the bed. As his cock made its final thrust into me, my own cock erupted hands free, sprinkling cum all over my own torso and Jason's as he leaned in close to me, his warmth filling my space as he gained back his breath.

Sliding his cock from my gaping, leaking hole, Jason and Max stood from the bed and got dressed. My body was still in shock from the insane session we all just had.

Before leaving the room, Jason turned to Max and gave him a high five, congratulating him as if he was an apprentice in training.