My Lesbian Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, and nodded, wincing as he lined his cock up with her cunt, and began to slowly apply pressure.

She was tight, and he was careful, teasing the outside of her cunt with his tip without pushing fully in. She relaxed into him, gradually getting caught up in the sensation, and he gently pushed a little harder, holding her steady against him with his arm. When his head slipped in, she exhaled in relief, pulling herself tighter against him and letting out a small, whispered "Fuck" into his neck. He squeezed her shoulder reassuringly, and continued working his way in, gently sliding out, then back in, a little deeper each time, slowly stretching her out. When his cock was about halfway in, she grunted. "Fuck, you're deep."

"I have a lot left," he whispered in her ear, and she shuddered, arms wrapped tightly against his shoulders. He kept easing in, feeling her pussy relax with each thrust, his cock sliding in a little deeper every time. He was practically holding her up at this point. Eventually, finally, he bottomed out, his pubic bone gently resting against hers, his cock buried deep inside of her. He held there for a moment, stroking her hair, letting her get used to the feeling, feeling her cunt wrapped tightly against his throbbing cock. He pushed her head off of his shoulder and kissed her, deep inside her unbelievably tight pussy, knowing he was the first man to have her like this, the first man to fill her cunt. They stayed like that for a while, stationary, standing, his cock fully inside of her, kissing gently, bound together by the feeling. He ran his hands over her small breasts, gently grazing her nipples, and she moaned into his mouth, then pulled away from him, her blue eyes lidded with pleasure. "What are you doing to me?"

"Saving you."

He kissed her again, a languid, slow kiss, designed to enhance the deep physical intimacy taking place below. Eventually, he started moving his hips, grinding himself against her in slow movements that kept his cock deep inside her, and pressure on her clit.

She was moaning again, as quietly as she could, and he bit her lip playfully. "You've got a nice tight cunt," he whispered.

She was breathing heavily. "I've never had anything this big inside of me."

"Want me to go deeper?" he asked, and she nodded. He pulled out of her, and she grimaced, looking at him hungrily.

"Bend over on the bed." She looked down and nodded, bending over onto the sheets, her ass and pussy gloriously exposed.

"Just focus on my cock," he told her, and slid in. The angle took him deeper than he could get standing up. As he pushed into her, he felt the last depths of her cunt open up to him and she let out a grunt that turned into a loud "Fuck!" as bottomed out.

"Don't forget Kristina's downstairs," he warned her, and she let out a small cry of shame as he gradually slid out of her, and pushed in again.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, voice full of guilt and arousal.

"I'm sure Kristina would understand," he told her, taking advantage of the position to use his full length, slowly pushing deep inside of her and pulling out until his tip was just barely resting inside of her cunt, keeping a consistent rhythm as he fucked her.

She shook her head, and he moved a little faster. Her breathing became ragged, and her voice broke in time with his thrusts as she struggled to speak. "Kristina's...better than this. She would... ugh... never enjoy something... ugh...like this."

He grabbed her hips, and started fucking her faster, pulling her onto his cock as he thrust. "Good thing you're such a good wife. Sacrificing yourself to my cock for her sake."

Her ass was bouncing as he fucked her, and she struggled to talk. "I am... ugh ... a good wife... god, you piece of shit, that feels so fucking good. Ugh ... this...is...never... happening...again!"

He shook his head, and kept fucking her, enjoying how the bed creaked and how the muscles on her back tightened as she grabbed the sheets. He grabbed her ass, enjoying how muscular her butt was, feeling its firmness against his hips as he slammed into her. He slapped it a few times, watching it jiggle, her pale skin turning red. She yelped each time, then looked back at him, hair mussed around her face, glaring: "You fucking asshole."

Speaking of which... her tight virgin asshole was winking up between her spread cheeks. He spit on his thumb, and started gently massaging her hole, running his thumb in circles around her ass. It tightened in surprise, then gradually relaxed as his thumb slid around it.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned into a pile of sheets that had gathered around her face, legs shaking. "Just please don't put anything up there."

He leaned down and spat on her hole, then kept rubbing it. "If you say so. But that wasn't the deal. I'll stop, but it'll be my thumb up Kristina's ass when I'm fucking her. I think I heard somewhere that makes it easier to get pregnant."

"Oh god... no, no, no, no... I can't let you do this to her, she's too good ... ahhhhhh... she couldn't handle it like I can."

She was actively fucking him now, pushing her hips back against him, her ass providing a cushion as their hips bumped together. Her asshole was totally relaxed, winking open slightly as her body moved. He spat into it once more for good measure, then slowly started pushing in with his thumb. It slid in, and Jenn moaned in a mixture of shame and pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... goddddddddddd! That feels so fucking... wrong!"

He could feel her heartbeat on his thumb inside her ass, feel the pressure as his cock slid in and out of her cunt.

She was fucking him aggressively, her legs thrusting her hips back on his dick as fast as she could. "You're a sick fuck, Aaron," she said, "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

He smiled, and started working his thumb in her ass, gently pushing and pulling. He took a moment to enjoy the scene: Jenn, eyes closed, hair a mess, throwing her ass back on his cock, ass red, legs spread, with his thumb up her ass.

"God, no," she was muttering to herself, "no, god, please, no. Don't let me--oh, fuck!" Her face contorted as an orgasm washed over her. He felt her pussy and her ass clench as he kept fucking her, extending her orgasm as long as possible, then slowing slightly as it subsided. She was limp on the bed as he slowly fucked her, gently sliding his cock in and out of her cunt. Eyes closed, she whispered to him: "Please, cum. Please just cum."

"You sure you want this to be over? After all, this is a one time thing. And you seem like you're enjoying it."

She looked up at him. "Fine, Aaron. Fuck me however you want. Finish your fantasy. I'm sure seeing me," she shuddered, "orgasm on your cock was better than you had been hoping."

He slapped her ass again, then told her to lay back on the bed. She obeyed, spreading her legs.

He leaned down and kissed her, positioning his cock at her eager opening. She kissed him back, hard. "I...hate you," she muttered into his mouth, and he pushed into her, making her gasp again. "Fuck." She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his chest against hers, holding him tight as he fucked her gently.

"You're such a good wife," he told her, "cumming on my cock so Kristina won't have to fuck me. Wouldn't it be horrible to imagine her getting fucked as well as you are right now? She'd feel so guilty remembering how good my cock had felt. She wouldn't be able to take it. Not like you. You're strong. When I cum inside you, you'll never fuck me again. You'll never think about how good it felt to have my dick inside of you, stretching you out. You'll never want my thumb in your tight little ass. You'll be able to go back to your marriage, and never, ever have dick again."

Jenn ignored him, eyes scrunched shut. She shuddered again, and whispered "Oh, God," as another mini orgasm rocked her. "I thought men were supposed to cum fast..."

He kissed her again. "Aren't you glad I didn't? But don't worry. I'm almost there."

He picked up the pace, feeling the orgasm building within him. Soon, he came, pushing deep inside of her, his cock spurting, filling her with cum. He leaned down and kissed her, and she reciprocated, sadly. They lay together for a moment, and he enjoyed the post orgasm haze, her warm body underneath him and her cunt cradling his shrinking cock.

She started shaking, and he pushed himself up. She was crying. "I'm so ashamed," she whispered. "I can't believe I let you do that. I can't believe I betrayed Kristina."

Her sobs squeezed his cock out of her cunt, and Jenn shuddered. "I can't believe how good you felt." She started crying harder. "I can feel your cum inside of me." Her pussy was red and loose, his cum oozing out of it.

He rubbed his head uncomfortably, wondering if he had gone too far. "Jenn, we can talk about this..."

She looked up at him, eyes red and wet. "Get out."

He opened his mouth, thought better of it, got up, dressed, and left the room, leaving her crying on the bed.

Kristina was downstairs, and she gave him a questioning look. "Are you alright? You were up there a long time." He kissed her, feeling up her tits, her wife's pussy juice on his cock. She pushed him away, giving him a look. "Don't get me worked up! I'll have to explain it when Jenn comes back down."

He tweaked one of her nipples through her shirt, enjoying how the fabric twisted around it. "Tell her it's cold. Plus, she'll be up there a while. She's pretty upset. We're going to have to back off a little. She'll come around, but let me handle it."

Kristina started rubbing his cock over his pants, and it began to harden again. She looked up at him questioningly. "What did you do? I thought she'd agree for sure."

He gently turned her, pulled down his pants, and hugged her from behind. He ground his cock against her ass, rubbing the last remnants of Jenn's pussy juice off on her sweatpants. "She didn't like the idea of me fucking you with my big dick once she saw it. She was worried you were too innocent."

Kristina giggled. "What did you say?"

He pulled down her pants, and started rubbing his cock against her wet slit. "I told her you're stronger than she thinks."

He pushed into her, and she moaned, pushing her ass back onto him and collapsing down on the counter. He slid in and out of her, and she reached back weakly, trying to push him back. "Aaron, she's right upstairs!"

He grabbed her hand and put it on the counter, then put his over her mouth. "So you'll have to be my good little slut and be quiet. Can you do that?"

She nodded, and he took his hands off her head, fucking her hard. As she tried to keep quiet, her innocent face contorted, and she brought a hand to her mouth, biting her knuckle. Through panting, breathy exhales, she managed to whisper: "Aaron, please, if she catches us this will all fall apart!"

They heard the upstairs door open, and Kristina started, scrambling to push him off. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her still, then pushed her back on the counter, holding her hands behind her back. She moaned in pleasure, face flushed, and he started fucking her harder, her big ass shaking as he thrust into her. "Don't worry about your wife. We've got time. Just focus on making me cum."

She nodded, mouth open, and he released her hands. She gripped the counter with one, and reached back with the other to massage his balls while he fucked her.

Soon enough, they heard the bathroom door close, and the shower turn on. Kristina relaxed, biting her lip and trying to keep in her moans, which turned into little gasps as he fucked her cunt. "I can't wait until Jenn can join us," she whispered. "I want to teach her how suck your cock, how to fuck you just the way you like it. I want to show her what she's been missing all this time. She'll love it, Aaron."

He nodded, focussing on the feel of her tight cunt. "Don't worry. I can see how badly she needs dick in her life. Soon she'll be where you are right now, my thick cock filling her up. And you'll be there to help her, your mouth on my balls as I fuck her, rubbing her clit, helping her cum."

She smiled her snaggletoothed smile at him. "I can't wait. I can't even imagine how good we could make you feel with two pussies and two mouths. We'll all be so happy."

He pulled her up into a backwards embrace, grabbing her breasts and kissing her as he fucked her from behind. "You're such a good whore, Kristina. And soon your wife will be, too." She smiled, and as they kissed, he climaxed, his cum filling her tight cunt.

"Fuck," she said, laying back down onto the counter, eyes closed. "How long until you convince Jenn?"

He shook his head. "A while. I told her she'd convinced me that it was a bad idea." He pulled out of her, and she knelt, gently taking his cock into her mouth and sucking it clean, then bending down to lick a drop of cum off the floor.

"May I cum?" she asked when she was done.

"Yes," he said, "but have Jenn do it. Go catch her in the shower. Leave the door open a crack so I can listen."

She smiled, and stood up. "Jenn always wants me to initiate more. And she always feels guilty when I don't cum. Right now, though," she gently rubbed her swollen pussy, and smiled, "I'll have plenty to get off on."

He kissed her, rubbing her wet cunt as he did so. "Good. Hurry up before she gets out."

Kristina started walking, and he followed, slapping her ass as she walked past him. She blew him a kiss and continued on, jiggling as she headed upstairs, her gorgeous body on full display.

She gave him one last kiss before she opened the door, and Jenn yelped in surprise. "Jesus, didn't you get enough?"

He heard the shower curtain slide open, and Kristina burst out laughing. "Looks like you didn't!"

"What did he tell you?!"

"He said you convinced him it wasn't a good idea. But babe, why are you masturbating? You knew I was right downstairs!"

A pause. "I wasn't sure... I didn't want Aaron to hear."

He heard Kristina get into the shower. "He left after your conversation. Did you have to be so hard on him? He's only trying to help, and he's be a great donor "

"He's physically ideal, I know. But I'm worried he's not doing this for the right reasons."

"What're the wrong reasons?"

Jenn answered: "I'm worried he just wants your pussy."

"You know it's all yours."

Kristina moaned happily, and he heard the two of them kissing. "Let me go down on you," Jenn said. Kristina hesitated for a moment, surely aware she was still full of cum, then agreed.

He heard Jenn drop to her knees, and Kristina moan. Jenn's voice, full of lust, broke in. "Honey, you taste amazing. And you're so wet. Usually it takes you way longer."

Kristina giggled. "Usually you're not masturbating in the shower. I never see you this horny."

Jenn didn't respond, and, in the hall, he heard Kristina's excited moans. In a few moments, she broke in: "Can you finger me?"

A moment, then "Fuck, that feels good. Can you put another one in?" Her moans got louder, then, a few seconds later. "Put another one in, babe." He heard her moan in pleasure. "I love feeling you stretch me out."

Aaron took his cock out, and started stroking it, listening to Kristina moan over the shower's noise, knowing she was thinking of him. In a few moments, he heard the little yelps he knew meant she was building to an orgasm. A few seconds later she came, and he smiled, imagining Jenn on her knees with Kristina's pussy in her mouth, licking his cum out of her cunt while her wife fantasized about him.

"Fuck, babe. You never eat me out."

Jenn sounded strained. "I guess I'm just really horny. For some reason."

They kissed for a while under the shower, then Jenn's voice came in, panicked. "Uh, not today, honey. I'm... I think I'm about to start my period."

"You were just masturbating!"

"Right. Um, I figured I'd be alright since I'm in the shower. But I don't want you to get your hands dirty."

"You're so sweet! Can I watch, then?"

Jenn paused. "Um, sure."

The room was quiet, Jenn's jilling masked by the sounds of the shower. Before long he heard her moaning, and Kristina's voice: "You look amazing babe. You're so beautiful. I wish we had our dildo. I want to see your pussy stretched out by a nice cock..."

Jenn paused "We never use the dildo! What happened?"

"I don't know. When you were on that trip I started using it on myself, and something just changed. Something about the feeling of being filled... fingers and tongue don't feel like they're enough anymore. You know?"

A pause. "Yeah. I guess I do."

The shower curtain opened, and a dripping, naked Kristina came out of the bathroom. She winked at Aaron, and ran her wet hands over his exposed dick as she moved past. He watched her dripping, jiggly ass as she walked into her room, and emerged a few moments later with a fleshy pink dildo. She paused on her way back, and knelt down in front of him, placing the plastic cock next to his. He was amused to see the dildo was significantly smaller than his own cock. She slid the fake dick completely into her mouth, then pulled it out, impaling herself on his cock next. She swirled her tongue around it a few times, then pulled herself off, wiping spit from her mouth. She stood, and kissed him, wet hair brushing against his face. "I like yours better," she whispered. He reached down and rubbed her wet cunt, her dripping body dampening his clothes.

"Imagine that dildo's my cock. Fuck her like I fuck you. Give her a taste of what she's missing."

Kristina stroked his dick, the dildo in her other hand. "It's so much smaller," she pouted. "We need the real thing." He spun her around and slid his cock into her, making her knees buckle, then pulled out. "You'll both get more of that eventually. But hurry up. Your wife needs dick."

She sighed, and looked longingly at his dick before heading into the bathroom with a glance over her shoulder.

"Here you go babe!" She said brightly, and soon the moans resumed.

"I love watching that cock slide in and out of you," Kristina whispered, and Jenn moaned again, a little shame in her voice. "God, yes. That feels so good. Fuck, go deeper."

Kristina laughed. "I'm going to lose this thing if I push it in any deeper."

Jenn grunted. "This is smaller than I remember."

"Let me rub your clit..."

Jenn's moans alternated between pleasure and frustration, and she was grunting rhythmically. "God, yes. Rub my clit while you fuck me."

He could picture Kristina's smile as she fucked Jenn. "Doesn't that cock feel good?"

Jenn grunted. "You know just how to use that."

"That week you were gone gave me a lot of experience. I have a whole new appreciation for how good dick can feel."

They continued, and after a few moments, Kristina broke in again.

"How big was Aaron's cock?"

The moaning stopped. Jenn sounded worried. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you say you were gonna check that out when you talked to him?"

He heard a sigh of relief, then the moaning continued. "Um. I think it's... bigger than this. If I remember right. I worry it might be too big for you."

"That's good isn't it? It'll be able to get deeper when he cums."

Jenn grunted, "Well, he said he didn't think it was a good idea. And you didn't see it, honey. It was really fucking big. I almost couldn't... um, I don't think you'd want a big cock like that inside you."

Aaron tried not to laugh as Kristina told her wife how sweet she was. The conversation seemed to peter out as Kristina continued to fuck Jenn. Eventually Jenn came, hard, a primal yell filling the house. The last thing Aaron heard as he slipped away was "We definitely need a bigger dildo..."

*************************

Later that week, he woke in the middle of the night to the feeling of a wet mouth on his cock. Bleary, he smiled, reaching down to the figure crouched over his cock, sucking him off in the dark. "Kristina...?" he mumbled, only to be shocked awake when the blowjob stopped, and he heard Jenn's voice.