My Lesbian Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, weakly, hair sticking to her cum covered face, dildo still inside her. "It won't happen."

He leaned down and kissed her, gently. "We'll see."

He stood, and after breaking the kiss, she slumped over, dildo still buried in her cunt. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and she lay, crumpled against the wall, covered in his cum. He took one more picture of her, texted her them all, then pulled his pants up and went downstairs.

*************************

He didn't see Jenn much for the next few weeks. He heard her and Kristina fucking constantly, and the next time he fucked Kristina (in the laundry room downstairs, her in an oversized t shirt with no bra, her athletic shorts with no panties down around her ankles), he asked her how Jenn had been.

"Insatiable," she sighed, as he fucked her against the washing machine. "She's never been this horny before. Or submissive. All she wants is to eat my pussy while she fucks herself with our dildo. If I wasn't getting the real thing from you so often," she let out a little gasp as he pushed all the way into her tight cunt, "I'd be going crazy."

He grabbed a handful of one of her big tits, pinching a nipple at the same time, and Kristina reached down to play with her clit. "She's obsessed with making me squirt. She keeps giving me advice on how to do it, and as soon as she goes down on me she's all over my g spot."

"Has it worked?"

She shook her head, biting her lip as he moved her hand away from her clit and started rubbing it himself, pulling her hips back on his dick at the same time. "No. The pressure's bad enough, but having a woman eat me out just doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't get that feeling of fullness you give me. And Jenn serving me just seems... backwards."

He fucked her a little harder, washing machine bumping up against the wall with each thrust. "I want you to stop fucking her. Tell her you need a break, or you're stressed, or whatever else makes sense. I want to see what she does."

Kristina looked back at him, face flushed with sex. "What do you know, Aaron?"

He kissed her, then pushed her down on the washing machine and started fucking her harder.

"Just worry about how good my cock feels. I'll take care of the rest."

She nodded, closed her eyes, and relaxed into the moment. They fucked to a moaning orgasm, and lay for a moment on the washer, until Jenn's voice rang down the stairs. "Kristina? Are you down there?"

She sighed, and called back, still a little unsteady: "Yes, dear!"

*************************

After about a week, Jenn started to get visibly frustrated. She'd snap at Kristina for no reason, and started taking long bike rides that left her beet red and dripping with sweat.

With Jenn unavailable, Kristina was eager to fuck him any chance she could, and Jenn was jilling off in practically all of her free time. In a few instances, Kristina and Aaron heard her orgasm as they fucked in Aaron's room down the hall.

Two weeks into her enforced celibacy, there was another package from the company that they had gotten their first dildo from. Jenn took a day off to fuck herself with it.

"She's begging me even just to watch now," Kristina said one day, carefully jerking him off. "I've never seen her this worked up."

Aaron pushed her head onto his cock, and happily stroked her hair, looking up at the ceiling and thinking.

*************************

One day, he came home to loud moans coming from Jenn and Kristina's bedroom. He walked up the stairs, and went in. Jenn was laying on the bed double penetrating herself with two dildos, the smaller green one sliding in and out of her mouth, and a new, substantially larger purple one stretching her pussy.

She was so absorbed in what she was doing, her hands feverishly working both silicone dicks, that she didn't notice his entrance. He watched her for a moment, then started videoing her, watching her fuck herself as hard as she could, moaning as the two cocks filled her holes. He pulled his hard cock out of his pants, and included a few moments of him jerking off to her, before he cut the video. He stepped out of the room, and texted it to her with the caption: "You look frustrated! Let me know anytime you want some help." and chuckled when her phone chimed in her bedroom, bringing an abrupt end to her session.

*************************

She lasted another few days. One morning, though, she stayed home when Kristina went to work, feigning a mild cold. Aaron was eating breakfast when she came down in a t-shirt and pajama pants, and sat down across from him. She stared at him, ferocity in her eyes, and he raised an eyebrow. "You win," she said, through gritted teeth. "I need your cock."

He chewed a little more. "Why?"

She grimaced, and looked away. "I can't cum. All I do is think about your dick when I fuck myself, and it's still not enough. Even masturbating to those pictures... it's so fucking close. But I can't cum."

"You're just trying to use me?"

She nodded curtly. "Yes."

He shook his head. "That's not how this works, Jenn. This isn't about your pleasure. It's about mine. That's why you love it so much. So if you want my cock again, it's on my terms."

She let out a shuddering exhale. "What are your terms?"

He shrugged. "You're mine. I own your pussy. I own your ass, tits, and mouth. I do whatever I want with you, whenever I want, and you serve me."

She snorted. "Your cock's not that good."

"Don't act like that's a downside for you. You've spent the past week fantasizing about serving me, and I'm offering you the chance to live it out. And you're pretending, now, after you came to me, that you don't want it."

She closed her eyes. "Fuck."

"So do we have a deal?"

She sat there for a moment, eyes closed, a pained look on her face. She opened her mouth to speak a few times, but held back. Eventually, it came out. "Yes."

He smiled. "Good. Take off your clothes."

She blanched. "Right now?"

"Yes. I'm giving what you want. Take them off or I'll come over and do it for you."

She stood up, and looked at him warily. "No."

He sighed, and walked over to her, pulling her shirt off before she could react. She looked at him in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Using you."

He grabbed her, and pushed her onto the table, admiring the way her pajama pants clung to her tight ass. She let out a little moan when her tits pressed against the cold surface, and he took a moment to feel her ass up before pulling her pants down to her ankles. Her pussy was now completely shaved. It sat, swollen, dripping, and ready between her toned legs. He pulled his cock out, and, without preamble, slid himself into Jenn's soaked cunt.

"Fuck!" She cried out, and arched her back. "Why is that so much better?"

"Because it's real."

He slapped her ass, and started fucking her hard, slamming her thighs against the edge of the table with each thrust. "Fuck! That hurts, asshole!"

"Good," he said, and Jenn shuddered with pleasure. "I know you can take it."

"Just because I can--"

"Shut up." He spat on his thumb and started rubbing her ass. "I'm gonna take your ass in a minute. Get ready for it."

"What?! I can't take that monster dick up my ass!"

He pushed his thumb in, and she gasped. "My cock's gonna be in your asshole in 45 seconds."

She let out a lusty whine, and closed her eyes, trying to breathe deeply. He felt her asshole relax around his thumb, and smiled as he fucked her. Eventually, he pulled out, and rubbed his cock, slick with her pussy juices, across her asshole. "Good thing the idea of being used as a fucktoy makes you so wet. I'm all lubed up. Are you excited?"

She was trying to push his cock back down into her pussy, hands weakly groping at it. He grabbed her slender wrists, and pushed them against her back. "Relax. You'll be begging me for this in a week."

"Fuck yooooooooh fuck!" Her insult turned into a guttural moan as he pushed his cock into her ass, his thick head stretching out her virgin hole. It slipped in, and her sphincter closed around it.

"Doesn't that feel good?" He asked, groping her toned ass as he let her acclimate.

Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily through clenched teeth. "Fuck. Fuck. That's really fucking big. Give me a second."

He reached around her legs and started rubbing her clit, and she let out a little whimper.

Encouraged, he pushed in, and she started whining. "God, that feels-- just go slow."

He continued rubbing her clit, slowly working himself into her ass as it stretched around him. "Don't worry," he told her, "I treat my toys well. I'm going to make sure you're nice and stretched out before I really start fucking you. I know you can do this Jenn. I want you to feel how your ass adjusts to the feeling of my cock deep inside of it, how good it starts to feel. I need you to understand that your ass is just as fuckable as your cunt."

She was shaking as he continued working his cock deeper. "Why does that feel so fucking good?"

"Because you're special, Jenn. You need cock so badly that you're willing to do anything to get it. Not many married lesbians would stay home and let their roommate split their ass open on their dining room table as soon as they wake up. But you're special. You'll do anything for my dick."

She shook her head, "I wouldn't hurt Kristina."

He was deep inside her now, and he paused, letting her rest for a moment, still rubbing her clit.

"Really? If she came home right now and saw me with my cock up your ass, could you stop? Would you even want to?"

Jenn shook her head, and he started moving his cock back and forth slowly, her ass, a little dry, sticking slightly to his shaft, and continued: "Exactly. You know what your role is." He slapped her ass. "I'm going to degrade you more than you can possibly imagine, and you're going to love every fucking second of it."

Jenn reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them open for him and relieving some of the pressure on his cock. "Your cock's up my ass, you dumb fuck. How are you going to degrade me more than that?"

He reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling her head up off of the table, pulling his cock deeper into her ass, and causing her back to arch. She moved her hands off of her ass to support herself, and he slapped her ass again with his free hand. "Keep spreading your ass. You can hold yourself up."

She grunted in anger, but slowly returned her hands to her cheeks, giving him a nice view of his cock buried inside her. She was shaking slightly as she tried to hold her torso up, and he went back to rubbing her clit. "Feel more degraded now?"

She was biting her lip from the strain. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl! You already know what to call me."

"You're just incredibly predictable."

He let go of her hair, and she fell about six inches onto the table, letting out a loud moan, and pushing her ass back onto his dick. He started fucking her ass faster, sliding in and out as her tight glossy hole started to lube his cock with mucous. "You're going to feel this for a few days," he told her. "It'll be a nice reminder of the first time your ass took my cock. You'll be in bed with Kristina in your arms, your sore asshole reminding you of how you had my dick buried inside you this morning, and all the times it will be in the future. Hopefully she doesn't want to fuck you. She's going to wonder why your asshole is so loose."

Jenn was groaning now, from pleasure or shame he couldn't tell. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her ass hard, the resistance all but gone. She moaned, and reached down to rub her clit, but he slapped her hand. "I want you to cum just from my cock. Think about your wife while you do."

She moved her hand back to the table, whimpering in frustration.

He kept fucking her, not holding anything back. "Did your marriage vows have any provisions for if one of you discovers she loves having a big cock up her ass? Will Kristina understand if you go to her and explain that you've discovered you need to be owned by a man to be happy? Or will we have to fuck in secret all over the house you bought with her? Will you have to go to bed full of my cum and make an excuse for how you're not in the mood tonight, because you've been used all day by a man that makes you cum harder than your wife ever will?"

She had been building for a while, and the thought of Kristina pushed her over the edge. She had been muttering curses under her breath, and they transitioned slowly into a screaming orgasm, her mouth open wide as she shook on the table. As she convulsed, her ass tightened around his dick, preventing him from continuing. He slapped her ass. "See, Jenn? You are a little anal whore. And you thought you wouldn't like it."

She was panting on the table, and seemed too dazed to respond by this point, so he redoubled his efforts, trying to bring himself to orgasm. She lay there, dick drunk, murmuring unintelligibly, and he enjoyed the show until he felt his dick tighten and he spew cum deep inside her ass. She moaned hard as he orgasmed, his spasming cock stretching her ass even more, and when his orgasm finally subsided, he sighed, cock still buried deep inside of her, both of them breathing heavily.

He took out his phone, and snapped a picture of her sprawled on the table, his cock buried in her ass. He gently pulled his cock out, then took a picture of her loose asshole, his cum slowly dripping out of it, running down onto her flushed cunt.

He gathered some of his cum on his fingers, and pushed it into her cunt, eliciting an exhausted moan. "You should probably get on birth control," he told her, gently finger fucking her, "or Kristina's going to wonder how you got pregnant. I'm not sure the immaculate conception narrative will work on her."

"Can you fuck me, please?" she mumbled, limp on the table. He walked around to the side of it, and put his cock on the table.

"Clean my cock off, first."

She spat on her hand, and started gently rubbing the length of his turgid cock. "Use your mouth," he told her.

Jenn looked at him with an expression of confusion on her face. "That was just up my ass!"

He nodded. "Clean me off with your mouth or I won't fuck you. I don't care about your mouth, but I want to make sure your pussy stays healthy. I'm going to be using it a lot."

She grimaced, but moved hesitatingly over to his dick, and cautiously took it into her mouth. She winced at the taste, but he felt her tongue carefully scrub at his cock head, slowly washing it. She moved deeper, taking him in and running her tongue over his shaft as she did so, until he hit the back of her throat. There was still an inch of his cock left, and he smiled as Jenn stuck out her tongue, desperately trying to lick clean the last bit of dick as she gagged. He stroked her head. "Looks like you're going to learn to deep throat today, too."

She sighed, her hot breath brushing against his stomach, and tried to push her head onto his dick. She gagged, and pulled off, coughing. "God, your cock's fucking huge."

She tried a few more times, failing. Her face was red, and thick strings of spit were coming out of her mouth and dripping off of his dick.

"Here," he said, "lie on your back on the table." She pulled herself up slowly, and did as he said. He hooked his hands into her armpits, and pulled her forward so her head was dangling off of the side. Understanding his intention, she opened her mouth, and he slid into it, pushing his cock into her throat, watching her neck bulge as she took his dick down to the shaft, his balls resting on her nose. He kept his cock buried in her throat, enjoying the sounds she made as she gagged and tried to hold her breath. He took in her body as he held his cock deep in her throat, enjoying her small tits sitting above a tight six pack, her hairless pussy red and glistening. He slapped her breasts, watching them shake slightly, and felt her respond by running her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. She started convulsing as her body involuntarily tried to gag his cock out, and he pushed himself in harder, pushing her head back until it was nearly at a right angle to the table. She continued convulsing, and he stroked her throat, enjoying the sensation on his cock as she involuntarily swallowed. He kept himself there for a few seconds more, groping at her breasts while she shook, gagged, and whimpered under him, until finally pulling his cock out, spit coming with it and running down into Jenn's nose. Her face and eyes were red, and she coughed hard when his cock was out, eyes watering from the strain. "Fuck," she said, still coughing, reaching her hand out to stroke his dick. "Fucking use my throat." He slapped her hard, and she moaned.

"You like feeling me use you? You like being a wet hole to fuck?"

She nodded, gasping for breath, and he stepped forward again, ramming his cock into her throat and face fucking her. She writhed under him, coughing and gagging as he slid in and out of her throat, roughly handling her small breasts.

He felt an orgasm building and fucked her harder, her head bouncing back with each thrust, until he grabbed the back of it with both hands and came, hard, shooting his cum deep into her throat as she struggled not to vomit. He pulled out, and she coughed some of his cum out onto her beet red face, spit and semen dripping into her nose. He slapped her, again, and lifted her head, pushing her back so it rested on the table. She rolled it back and forth, dazed, trying to recover as she coughed and gasped for air, hair messed, her face covered in spit, tears, and semen. "God, why does that feel so good?"

He rubbed his wet cock on her face, smearing it with spit, and she licked at it gently, eyes closed. "Because this is what you're meant for," he told her. "You love how my cock feels inside of you, stretching you out. But, more than that, you love feeling used. You love the knowledge that I can do anything I want to you, that you're nothing more than a toy. You love the sense of freedom you feel when I fuck you like a piece of meat, and all you need to do is lie there reduced to a brainless set of holes. You love dropping that angry bitch act and letting yourself be who you are: a cock slave. That's why the dildos never felt the same. You were fucking yourself for your pleasure, and what you want is to be used for mine."

She nodded slowly, still licking at his cock, and sighed. "I want you to teach me to be your whore," she murmured, and he stroked her face.

"You're doing perfectly right now," he said, and she smiled. "Just focus on serving my cock."

She nodded, now running her hands along his dick as well as licking it. "Sir, may I reposition myself?"

He nodded, and she slowly turned over into her stomach, then rotated 180 degrees so she was facing away from him. She put her head on the table and stuck her ass into the air, reaching back with her hands to spread her asshole and pussy. "Would you like to use me again, sir?" she asked, cum dripping out of her gaped asshole into her spread red cunt. "If you cum in my pussy I'll know all of my holes are good enough for you. But now that my asshole is stretched and lubed up with your cum I'd be able to take your cock much more easily."

He stepped forward, shocked that he was already hard again, and rested his cock on her spread cunt. "Are you excited to know you're a three hole slut?" he asked her, and she spread her pussy wider.

"I'm not a three hole slut until you fuck me, sir," she told him, grinding her wet cunt against his tip.

"You always were," he told her. "You just hadn't figured it out yet."

He slid into her, and she moaned, keeping her hands on her ass and thighs. "This is your new life now," he told her. "This feeling, this knowledge that you would do anything for my cock, is never going to leave you. I don't care what you do with your life. You can stay married to Kristina, keep your job, live exactly how you want. But my cock is your priority. You've found your purpose, Jenn. It's to be a set of holes for me. You're mine now, for the rest of your life. And you can give your wife the same gift."