My Lesbian Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucking knew it!" she hissed. "You pervert. You do want to fuck her. You're even dreaming about it!" Shocked, he fumbled for the light switch, revealing Jenn glaring at him, her naked, lithe body doubled over his dick, his cock in her hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

She spat on his dick, then started jerking it, aggressively. "What does it look like, dumbass?"

He watched her small tits jiggle as she worked his cock. "It looks like you're cheating on your wife."

She shook her head, rolled her eyes. "Don't get fucking used to it. We need a bigger dildo. It's back ordered, and I don't want to wear Kristina out. She's good with her tongue but I need to get stretched. I figured since you're basically a walking dildo anyways, I may as well use you."

He stroked her cheek. "I thought you were a good girl who didn't like cock."

"I don't, dumbass. I just need something to fill my cunt, and unfortunately your disgusting gigantic dick is the best option available right now."

He shook his head. "Jesus, Jenn. You're lucky I don't go wake Kristina up right now and tell her what a depraved slut her wife is."

A look of fear flashed across her face. "Fuck you, Aaron. You're telling me you don't want my tight cunt again? That this isn't your fantasy, you sick fuck?"

He put his thumb in her mouth, and she started sucking it automatically. When she realized what she was doing, she pushed it out with her tongue. He ran it along the side of her face, leaving a trail of glistening saliva.

"Keep sucking my cock and I'll think about it."

"Fucking pig." She bent down and started sucking him again. Somehow she had gotten better.

"Have you been practicing, Jenn? Didn't like being the worst blowjob I'd ever gotten?"

She gave him the finger, pulled her head off with a last lick. "I read some stuff on the internet. You took way too long to cum when we did this before." She put his dick back in her mouth, and he ran his hands through her hair.

"Good girl." She closed her eyes for a moment, and kept sucking his dick.

"Turn around," he told her. "I want to see your cunt."

She complied, spinning so her ass and pussy were pointed at him, legs tucked under her. He reached out and started groping her tight ass, enjoying the feel of the muscle and the view of her asshole and engorged cunt. She had trimmed her pubes, he noticed, and her cunt was beautifully neat, wet and waiting.

He brought his hand down and made a V with his fingers, running them along her engorged outer lips. She grunted, and redoubled her efforts on his dick. He teased her for a while, then started running his thumb over her pussy, enjoying how wet she was, and the small shakes she gave off when he brushed his finger over her clit.

He slipped a finger in, and she moaned, pushing herself back onto it until his hand bumped up against her pussy. He slowly fingerfucked her for a while, enjoying her mouth on his cock.

"I've decided," he said, finally.

She took her mouth off of his dick and looked back at him, and he slapped her ass. "Keep sucking my cock."

In a moment, his dick was in her mouth again, and he continued, gently circling her clit with his thumb. "You can use my cock tonight. I know how much a cheating lesbian whore like you needs dick," She sat up, red faced, about to reply, and he slapped her ass again, hard, "Keep sucking my cock, and listen, or you won't get to fuck me." Fuming, she exhaled, her teeth set. But she bent back down and started blowing him with renewed vigor. "I'm amazed you managed to last this long. It must've been so hard for you, knowing my cock was so close, trying not to think about how good it felt to have your virgin pussy stretched. It must've been hard to fuck your beautiful, loving wife while all you could think about was your roommate filling you up and treating you like a whore."

She was sucking his dick aggressively now. Out of anger or arousal, he couldn't tell. "Even now, you want to deny it. You're telling yourself that you hate sucking my cock. You're telling yourself that you hate being talked to like this, that you can't wait for your dildo to come in the mail so you can satisfy this new need without having a man treat you like a cocksleeve. But you know, deep down, that you love this. The feeling of serving my dick with your mouth while I humiliate you is making you more turned on than you've ever been in your life. And you know that, when that dildo does come, it won't be the same. No matter how much you use it, no matter how many times you make yourself come, no matter how much you fantasize about me while you fuck yourself, it won't be the same."

She was gagging on his cock as she viciously sucked him, twisting her nipples, cunt dripping.

"So, I'll give you what you want, and I'll throw in something extra. You can use my dick tonight. You can cum on it while your wife is sleeping in the next room. But fair's fair. I get to use your cunt someday in the future, whenever, and wherever I want. Doesn't matter if you're late for work, or Kristina's in the same room. Your cunt will owe me, and I'll collect it whenever I want. Deal?"

She pulled her head off his dick, face crimson, hair a mess, and spat on his chest. "Deal," she said through clenched teeth. "I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong." She straddled him, grabbing at his dick, and slid it into her. She bottomed out, wet pussy taking his cock down to the pubic bone, and arched her back, convulsing as she opened her mouth in a silent moan of pleasure. In a few seconds, she had recovered slightly, and started fucking him aggressively, bouncing her hips up and down on his cock. She leaned down and started kissing him, hard, grabbing his face and pulling it into hers. "Your fucking dick... fuck!"

He started thrusting into her, matching her pace, slamming his cock into her, pulling her hips down into him as they fucked. She was panting and dazed, biting her lip and whispering "yes" with each stroke. She fucked like a woman possessed, and soon she came, hard, trying not to cry out, pussy spasming on his cock. He fucked her hard through her orgasm, feeling his build, until he emptied his cock into her still spasming cunt. She collapsed on his chest, still impaled on him. "I didn't say you could cum in me," she murmured, trying to sound upset through the endorphins. He rubbed her back, enjoying the feel of her muscles. "Desperate sluts like you don't get to decide where I come."

"Fuck you," she muttered, and snuggled into him.

"Don't forget the plan B," he said, "and don't forget our deal."

She mumbled something incoherent, and he hugged her close, enjoying the heat and weight of her body on top of him. Her breathing slowed, and he realized she had drifted off, dozing peacefully on his chest, his cock still inside of her. He closed his eyes, and after a few moments, fell asleep himself.

*************************

Over the next few days, he enjoyed Jenn's discomfort. Whenever they were in the same room, especially if they were alone, or Kristina was out of the house, she was an adorable mixture of apprehensive and anticipatory. She kept an eye on him, as if he were suddenly going to jump her, but she also made sure he left before she did, giving him every opportunity to take what was his. As time passed, she seemed almost disappointed that he didn't, sighing heavily or rolling her eyes when he'd leave a room they were in together.

After a few weeks she relaxed, apparently convinced that he had forgotten, or that he wouldn't be collecting anytime soon. For his part, he was busy with Kristina, fucking her as often as he could to slake the predatory desire Jenn's reluctant interest had inspired in him.

Clueless about the encounters between him and Jenn, Kristina fretted about her wife's eventual conversion. "I'm worried she's starting to like the dildo too much," she told him one day, naked on his bed after a sweaty bout of fucking. "We get started, and as soon as her clothes are off she's reaching for it. I'm not sure she'd even keep me around, except that she tells me I know just how to fuck her with it."

He kissed her head. "Trust me. She'll come around, and you'll have your wife back, happier than ever. In the meantime, you've got me to appreciate every slutty little inch of you."

She wiggled closer to him, then ran her hands down towards his cock. "And you've got me to appreciate all beautiful 8 inches of you."

"Show me."

She kissed his nipple, and shimmied down towards his cock, grabbing it and taking a long lick up. As she took him into her mouth, they heard the front door open downstairs, and Jenn's voice: "Kristina!"

Her wife started, pulling her head off of his cock, and scrambling up, looking for her clothes.

Aaron grabbed her. "Hold on," he said, "I've got an idea. Tell her you want to fuck in my bed. Make sure she's the one to grab the dildo."

Kristina shivered, but nodded. "OK. Just make sure you don't get caught."

He tweaked one of her nipples. "I've got it all under control."

He pulled his clothes on quickly, then moved into the bathroom adjacent to his room, and waited.

He heard Jenn stomp up the stairs, and Kristina's voice call from his room: "In here!"

Her wife hesitated, then moved into his room. "Kristina, what the fuck are you doing in here? It smells like sex!"

"I've been waiting for you to come home, and playing with myself. I want you to fuck me in Aaron's bed."

"What? Babe, why?"

"We've been trying new things lately... doesn't it seem kind of hot to you? Fucking me in his own bed, when he'll never know?"

"... Alright. It does have some appeal to it. And he deserves it, the creep. I know he fantasizes about you. I'll get off on fucking the pussy I know he'll never have."

He heard them kissing, briefly. "Get the dildo, babe," Kristina said.

"Of course."

Jenn left, and went into her room. He quietly left the bathroom, and positioned himself in the stairs, pretending to be walking up them as soon as she exited her room, naked, 8 inch green silicone cock in hand.

He pretended to be surprised, looking her over. "My god, Jenn. Good to see you loosening up a bit. Is the nudity going to be a permanent change?"

She was flushed, glancing towards his room, uncomfortably. "You wish, pervert. I was just ..."

"About to fuck yourself in the shower?"

She bit her lip nervously. "Sure."

He stepped closer, and whispered, so Kristina couldn't hear. "I think I'm going to collect what you owe me. Let's go into my room."

She put her hand on his chest, stepping between him and the door. "No! I... can't right now."

He turned her around, and pulled her into him, reaching his hand down to rub her sodden pussy. "Really? You seem more than ready."

She looked up at him with angry eyes, but her mouth was open with desire, and, as he continued to rub her clit, she reached back almost automatically and started to rub his cock through his pants. "I can't," she whispered.

"Fine," he said. "But you have two options. One: we do nothing right now. But I own your pussy, in perpetuity, until I decide you've paid your debt. I'll never fuck you when Kristina's home, but when she's not, you'll be my cockslave until I release you."

She grimaced, but kept rubbing his cock. "Not an option."

"I thought you'd say that. Option two," he slipped a finger into her cunt, felt her shudder and grip his cock, "you suck my cock right now, in the hall, for five minutes. If you make me cum, your debt is paid. If not, I get to fuck you twice, any time, any where. Consider it interest."

She nodded, and dropped to her knees, unbuttoning his pants. Noticing the dildo she had gently set on the floor, he grabbed her hand. "One more thing: you need to suck my cock with that dildo inside of you."

She closed her eyes, wincing, then picked up the silicone cock. Squatting, she lowered her lithe body onto it, splitting her pussy and suppressing a moan as she pushed it into her. He put his thumb on her lips. "Wouldn't that feel better if it was the real thing?"

She started to nod, then looked up at him. "No. Never. Not if it's yours."

He put his thumb on her lips, and pulled out his phone. "Get started. I'll set the timer."

She pulled his cock out of his pants, sighing, and paused for a second, contemplating it up close. "Clock's ticking," he told her. She grimaced, and slid her lips over his dick, awkwardly taking his girth into her mouth. She sucked him slowly, eyes closed, taking in the sensation of having a real cock in her mouth, and a fake one filling her cunt. He stroked her cheek. "Doesn't that feel good, Jenn? Stretching your lesbian pussy with a fake cock, and serving a real one with your mouth? We've almost got all your holes filled. It's a shame I don't have a butt plug."

She groaned, and he enjoyed the vibration on his dick. He patted her head and called her a good girl, and she started sucking him faster. "That's one thing a fake cock can never give you. You don't get to serve. You don't get to feel it pulse in your mouth as you suck it, don't get to hear me moan and know you're being a good little cock sucker. You don't get to feel it cum in your mouth, the spasming and warm cum telling you you've fulfilled the most important role a woman can have."

She moaned again, in agony, and started fucking herself with the dildo while she sucked him off.

"Poor thing," he said, "you need dick so badly but you won't let yourself admit it. You're so happy right now, fucking yourself with a big dildo while you suck me off, but you can't let yourself enjoy it. You still think you're a lesbian."

She refused to take his bait, doggedly slurping at his dick while she fucked herself. He opened the camera in his phone, and took a few pictures of her, his cock stretching her lips open, her eyes closed with a look of submissive concentration on her face. "Don't worry, I'll help. I'll make sure the both of us remember how absolutely blissful you look right now."

She opened her eyes, saw he was taking a picture, and pulled herself off of his dick, ready to complain.

He checked the timer, and saw there were only 40 seconds left, and showed her. "Clocks ticking..."

She glared, and went back to his cock, aggressively. He heard her gag a few times, and spit started dripping from her mouth, as she refused to stop to swallow. He took a few more pictures of her, not even close to orgasm after the fuck he'd just had with Kristina, when his phone timer went off. He shut it off quickly, worried about Kristina, then showed it to Jenn.

She groaned, still fucking herself with the dildo, and reluctantly pulled herself off of his cock, spit dripping out of her mouth. She grabbed it with her hand and started awkwardly jerking him off, still slowly fucking herself with the dildo.

"Well, you owe me twice, now. Sure you don't want to take care of one of them right now?"

She winced, and closed her eyes, thinking. After a few deep breaths, and a long look at his cock, she stood, avoiding his gaze, and put her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out, green dildo still in her cunt. "Get it over with," she whispered.

He smiled, and stepped forward, running his hands over her hips and tight ass. He pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and handed it to her. "Let's try this the other way around," he said. "Suck that while I fuck you."

Defeated, she brought the fake cock to her mouth, and started moving it in and out. "Doesn't feel as good as mine, does it?" He asked, and she ignored him. "Don't worry," he told her, "this will make up for it."

He stepped back, and slid his cock into her, marveling at how tight she still was. She moaned, and pushed back against him, giving him the delicious feeling of her muscular ass against his hips, and an extra half inch of penetration. He pulled her back against him, as deep inside of her as it was possible to be, and held himself there, enjoying the look of bliss on her face as she fucked her mouth with the dildo.

He pulled back and started fucking her with long, slow, strokes, pulling almost entirely out of her then sliding back in, pushing his cock in as deep as it would go. Jenn seemed almost catatonic, eyes closed in deep pleasure, lost in the sensation as she leaned against the wall, shoving the dildo in and out of her mouth, too caught up in his cock to swallow the spit dripping out of her mouth and onto her petite breasts.

He fucked her faster, driving in and out of her tight pussy. "There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian that needs dick, Jenn," he whispered in her ear. "You need real cock in your life. You need someone to serve."

She nodded dumbly, spit dripping down the dildo onto her hands, and drooling out of her mouth onto the wall and floor. He kept fucking her, and felt her legs tense and shake as an orgasm approached. Before long, she came, shaking, biting down on the plastic cock in her mouth to keep from crying out. He fucked her untll her orgasm subsided, then reached up and pulled the dildo out of her mouth. She let out a little gasp, breathing heavily, barely standing. "Good girl," he told her, and handed her the dildo. "Get back on the floor. You're going to finish what you started with your mouth." She nodded and squatted again, sliding the spit slick dildo into her cunt unprompted. She licked his dick a few times, then slid him into her mouth.

"How does your pussy taste?" he asked. "Is it as good as your wife's?" She winced, and bounced on the dildo a little faster. He watched her suck his cock while she fucked herself, eyes closed, small breasts jiggling slightly, and stroked her hair.

"Focus on how good that feels, Jenn. In this moment, you're doing everything you need to do. You are whole. You can feel my cock in your mouth, taste it. Your whole focus is on serving me--making my cock feel good. Isn't that nice? To know your purpose? To know exactly what you need to do to make me happy, to turn your entire being over to pleasing me? All you need to do is focus on how good my cock feels in your mouth and on your tongue, and you know exactly what to do. You were meant for this, Jenn, to spend life on your knees with my cock in your mouth. Can't you feel that? The bliss from knowing that all you are in this moment is a warm, wet hole for my dick? There's only me and you, on your knees, doing everything you can to make me cum."

At that, she took her mouth off his dick, and started licking at his balls, her warm mouth making him moan as she jerked him, his cock well lubed with her spit. Her ministrations worked, and he felt his balls tighten as he came, hard, shooting cum all over her face, hand, and chest.

She shuddered as his cum hit her, still gently licking at his balls.

"Clean me up," he told her, and she nodded robotically, carefully licking his semen off his shaft, and gently taking his deflating dick into her mouth, sucking it clean. "Good girl," he told her, and she slid off his cock, looking up at him on her knees, her face covered in cum, waiting. He reached out, and started rubbing his semen over her face, leaving a sticky sheen across her angular features.

"You did such a good job," he told her. "Look at all this cum you got out of me. It's all over you. On your breasts," he said, rubbing a drop of semen across her nipple, "your face," he smeared the mess on her cheeks across one of her closed eyes, "and in your mouth," he took his fingers, a sheen of his semen on them, and put them on her lips. She took him in, gently sucking his fingers until the cum was gone.

"You fucked me until you came, and sucked my cock until I came all over you, because you wanted to. I want you to remember that. I want you to remember how good it felt to be filled up. I want you to remember the taste of my cock in your mouth, how good you felt cumming on my dick. I want you to remember this moment, my cum covering your body and letting you know that you are wanted and successful, in the deepest possible way. I want you to try and get that from Kristina, and fail. And then I want you to ask me for it."