My Lesbian Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed himself all the way into her, and she moaned, her legs shaking. "Kristina's too good for this," she said sadly, "she doesn't want to be used like I do. She wants to be held and loved and caressed."

He slapped her ass, and felt her pussy contract. "Didn't you think that about yourself, Jenn? And now all you want is to be a good slut for me. I don't think you understand how badly a lesbian needs dick, especially a married one. It's like going your whole life without ever feeling joy. You can survive, but once you've had the real thing, you can't imagine living without it."

He pulled out and started fucking her again, and she moved her hands to the table for stability. "I just don't want to hurt her," she moaned, "She barely even wants to fuck me anymore. I can't stand the idea of losing her forever."

He fucked her harder, fingering her ass as he did. "I'll help you, Jenn. And in the end, you two will be closer than ever, two sluts serving me. You can help each other: talk about the best way to please me, fuck each other for my enjoyment. Together you and your wife can push each other to be more devoted to my cock."

"She's too pure," she said, a sheen of sweat covering her body, "I'm a filthy, slut. She's a good wife."

"You've been married for ten years and you still don't understand her," he told her. "Haven't you noticed how happy she is to help you, to serve? Haven't you noticed how much she loves affection and attention? She just needs a new perspective, and she'll be under this table, licking my balls while I fuck you."

"Don't talk about my wife like that," she moaned, and he slammed into her, until she was shaking and moaning under him.

"She isn't," he told her between strokes, "your wife anymore. Not in the way you're thinking about it. She's a woman who loves you, but your job, as always, is to figure out how to use her to make my cock happy. Do you understand?"

She managed a whispered "Yes, sir."

"Tell me who your wife is now. Tell me what your job is."

He felt her building to an orgasm. "My wife is another potential set of holes for you, sir. My job is to help you turn my wife into another toy for you to use, just like you--oh fuck--use me!" The last two words came out as a yell as Jenn came on his cock, collapsing onto the table and shaking as she yelled and moaned incoherently. He knew, then, that she had been converted, and the knowledge started in his balls, the orgasm coming from deep inside him, traveling up the length of his contracting, cock, finally exploding out of his tip, squirting deep into her cunt, and, in the process, giving her the same knowledge: she was his.

He stayed inside her for a moment, breathing heavily, as the understanding of her new purpose seeped into her body. She sighed, and, despite tears in her eyes, looked more at peace than he had ever seen her. The sternness was gone from her face, replaced by placid tranquility. He saw that, and smiled, slapping her ass one more time. As she lay on the table, he bent down and threw her clothes onto her sprawled, exhausted body, his cum dripping out of all her holes. "Better clean up," he told her. "Your wife will be home soon."