My Life as a Dom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can take you up sir, there is no need for a taxi," he replied.

"Excellent, we will have another round of brandies." I whispered to each of the girls "Michelle you may sit in the front with Michael, do not show too much. Emily I am going to fuck your brains out and the girls are going to help me. Emma you have had your climax so I will give you this so you can keep Emily on the boil." I handed Emma the phone / remote control.

We finished our brandy and piled into Michael's car. Michelle in the front dress riding up almost to her knickers. I was sitting in the back between Emma and Emily, a hand up each dress. Two pairs of damp knickers were felt.

Emma, Emily and myself were out of the car while Michelle was still saying goodnight to Michael. We went into the cottage and lit the fire.

Emily

I watched with fascination the activities of my young compatriots, not sure what was occurring but assumed some sort of device was being used, first on Michelle then on Emma. Something serious was happening to Emma, possibly having an orgasm.

I was sent to the toilets with Emma, she had a wet spot on the back of her dress so I walked close behind her. As soon as we entered, the profanities that exploded from her mouth astounded me. My horror increased when a toilet flushed, Emma rushed into the vacant stall. I stood there like an idiot while a stuck up snobby woman came out, looked down her nose at me and started washing her hands. "Terrible weather we are having," I offered. A further stare and she walked out.

"What was that all about?" I asked. Emma opened the stall door.

"The rotten sod made me cum in full view of the whole place. He smiled while he did it. He was all out to humiliate me, that was his whole intention. I fucking hate him. Fuck him."

"I hope I will," I offered. Emma burst out laughing, the bubble of anger burst,

"Me too, despite it all. Now come into my stall and I will give you the problem, if problem it is." I squeezed into the stall with her and she showed me the vibrator, pink and wet. "You have to have it now," she took it out of her pussy and handed it to me. It was very slimy.

This whole situation was surreal. I'm in a toilet stall with a teenager who has removed a pink vibrator and I have to put it in my vagina. More surreal was the way I was excited, my vagina was wet and ready for it. It slipped in easily. Emma told me not to have the tail over my clitoris. I was not sure that this was the best decision.

The thing started vibrating as soon as we entered the lounge and continued to varying degrees throughout our sweet course. He spiked it on the two occasions he sent me to the bar. He whispered that he was going to fuck me with the girls help, this had a bigger effect on my vagina than the vibrations. All the way home he had his hand up my dress, Michael was too busy looking at Michelle to see what was happening on the back seat and possibly where the road went or what was on it.

Sir

I had enjoyed the day so far and Emily was the one that was to be the centre of attention. "Michelle, you are very naughty, flirting with Michael like that, trying to make me jealous."

"But Sir, I was only doing what you told me," she blurted.

"I hope you are not disagreeing with me."

"No, Sir, sorry Sir," she whispered.

"Good, take your dress off, help Emily take her's off, remove the vibrator, lick it clean and put it in your pussy. Emma you are in control do not let her climax but first light the fire." I looked across at Emily, divested of her dress she was wearing very sexy black underwear, I smiled. I think it was the underwear she had on when she first came to my house and far from the cheap and slutty I had accused her of it being then it was really oh so sexy.

"Emma fetch me a bright red lipstick, Emily's is a little pale, I would like her lips to be bright red." I walked over to Emily and pulled her tits out of her bra. This pushed her tits together so I sucked on each nipple while I pushed her soggy knickers into her pussy. Her breathing became faster and louder. Emma gave me the lipstick and I applied it to Emily's lips and surrounds. I pushed her to her knees. "Get my cock out and down your throat, quickly now," I ordered. She obeyed with enthusiasm.

"Balls," my cock and pubes were red with lipstick and soon my balls would match. "Back on my cock, stand up without letting it out of your mouth. Legs open so that Emma and Michelle can admire your wet knickers. I pulled her knickers down to her knees and backed her onto the couch. Laying back with her arse at the edge I lifted her legs back and pushed the crotch of her knickers which were round her knees into her mouth. My cock was in her before she knew what was happening.

God was she wet, it didn't take long for her to start grunting and squealing. The knickers prevented any words coming out of her mouth. I climaxed into her. "Michelle, lick Emily's pussy, I want it nice and clean, Emma clean my cock." I took the remote / phone off Emma and the vibrator from Michelle's pussy.

"Stand up and take everything off," when they were all naked I led them to the hardly used front door. As they were standing there I put blindfolds on them and carefully shepherded them outside. "Lay on the grass," the grass was still a bit damp and probably cold. "Hands by your sides and spread your legs," I waited for a minute or two to build up the tension. "Take the blindfold off but keep your eyes closed."

What they had not noticed was that the clouds had gone. It was a beautifully clear night although a bit cold and importantly no moon. "Open your eyes," I instructed. It took a few seconds for them to realise what they were seeing - a mass of stars, the lack of artificial light allowed all the milky way to be seen. If not seen before it can be awesome, in the true sense of the word.

"Wow," said Emma, "Are they there all the time? Why haven't I seen this before?"

"Yes they are always there and the reason we don't see it is the artificial light that we live in." I answered.

"It's amazing," said Emily.

"Okay, go inside and get warm." They rushed in and were soon grouped around the fire. I, being more sensible had put some clothes on, I poured four whiskies and handed them round. The girls soon warmed up and joined me on the couch.

Emily

I was wondering what would happen when I took my dress off because I was wearing the expensive underwear I had bought for the occasion that started this incredible journey. Would he notice? Does he really not like black underwear? Or was he just insulting me at the time?

He appears to like it, at least he has not commented, he pulled the bra cups to the side which as well as revealing my breasts pushed them together. My exposed nipples were pounced on, kissed, sucked and lightly bitten. Bright red lipstick was put on my lips, very crudely, he thickened it on before making me suck his penis and spreading it over his genitals and probably over my face. Of all the things he has made me do, putting the crotch of my sodden knickers in my mouth while he had intercourse with me was as bad as any.

Intercourse is the polite word, he violently rammed into me, forcefully and my climax was immediate. I couldn't scream although I wanted to, I bit into my underwear, tasting myself, smelling myself, loving it! Michelle licked my pussy, I almost climaxed again, where is my life going? I do not know but I Like it.

We were told to strip off, blindfolded and naked we were made to lie on the cold wet grass with our legs open. What was he going to do to us, to me? We took the blindfolds off, opened my eyes and was hit by the most fantastic sight I have ever seen. Millions of stars, a cloud of stars, the milky way. In all these years I have never seen it. Such natural beauty, nature at its best.

Emma

He's going to throw a bucket of iced water over us and lock us out. He's going to hit our pussies, that's why we have to open our legs. I wish he would get on with whatever it is. When I opened my eyes the wondrous sight of the stars, zillions of stars, a wavy cloud of stars. I shivered not because of the cold but by the feeling of smallness, of being such a little thing in this massive universe. I eventually dragged myself away and was feeling the cold again so I went in and got warm by the fire.

Sir

I took Michelle and a single malt to bed with me. "Put your hands on your head," there they were, the most beautiful nipples pointing an extra five degrees upward with her hands on her head. Her flat belly, protruding hip bones and her alluring pussy. Her big brown eyes were staring at me and a smile on those beautiful lips. I just looked at her, I am such a lucky bastard, she is quite beautiful. I loved just looking at her, time to move on.

I settled on the bed with my back on the padded headboard, drink in my hand. "Hands down, you will please me with your mouth, not on my cock until I tell you. Now talk to me." She slowly walked to the foot of the bed, put her hands on it and without taking her eyes off me she crawled between my legs.

"Oh, my master, you have such a nice cock, I have been wanting to touch it all day. I wanted you to fuck me, you make me so wet and horny." She held my cock as she whispered these words. "Look at my nipples, they are painfully sticking out, I need you so much."

She worked her way round so that her arse was facing me with her pussy close to my cock. She put some fingers into her pussy to wet them before while remaining in that position started working on my cock with her now lubricated hand. Turning back around she was sitting between my legs with her legs spread with her feet on each side of my hips. Both hands were on my cock now. "I bet you didn't realise how much I have wanted you all day, how much I want you all the time."

Looking at me she brought her mouth to just above my cock. I thought she was going to be defiant but no, she allowed saliva to drip from her mouth onto my dick to add to the lubrication. "Sometimes when I am in my bed at home I think about you coming in and putting your fingers in my pussy. Am I a naughty little slut?" I assumed it was a rhetorical question so did not reply.

She shovelled herself forward so her pussy was against my balls. "I want to be a good little girl, my master. Will you please give me all of your spunk? Oh, master, I'm so horny." She pushed her pussy further onto my balls before getting up, squatting on my leg and shuffling up and down on my thigh with her pussy in time with her hand movements.

"Oh Sir I want to fuck your dick so bad, please let me sit on it and you can shoot everything into me, please oh my master," she pleaded.

"Kiss it first and then we will see," I said. She bent down and kissed the tip, took the head into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, kissed the tip again and looked pleadingly at me.

"May I? Please Sir."

"Yes." She was up and straddling me, putting my cock in her juicy, delightful pussy.

"Do you like my tight, wet cunt Sir? Do you like having your prick in me? Do you want me to grip it with my cunt muscles? I have been training my cunt muscles just for your gorgeous prick. To make fucking me so sensational you won't ever want to stop. Do you love fucking me? I love fucking you like this. Your handsome cock stretching my tight wet and willing cunt. Aaaaghrrrrr," she squealed as she reached her climax. I also climaxed but with much more dignity.

She collapsed on top of me, her warm sweaty body holding me down, not that I was not happy where I was. I could feel our juices leaking out of her onto my balls. I finished my Scotch and inched us both down the bed. "Go to sleep," I ordered. I felt so comfortable with her in this position, luckily she was very light. If the sheets ended up sticky I'll sleep in the other bed tomorrow. I kissed her goodnight and slept with my hands on her arse.

MIchelle

Yippee, I am spending the night with Sir, I have felt so randy all day and seeing those stars and the wonder of it and wondering if I could paint it, I don't think so. Why did he make me stand by the door facing him? He was examining me like he had never seen me naked before. Christ he has seen me naked in all sorts of positions! The stupid thing was I felt that tingle that was the forerunner of becoming wet.

While playing with his dick I had to talk dirty, I found it such a turn on. I was probably a bit too honest when I told him some things. I came and at about the same time he did, I could feel it squirting in and later leaking out. I was told to go to sleep, his cock still in me although shrinking and going to slip out soon and his sperm sliding out of me. With his hands on my bum I fell asleep.

12