My Life As A Host To A Slime 04

Story Info
Megan first day as a host.
3k words
4.72
3.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in complete darkness completely confused.

Is it Night?

I heard a feminine chuckle as she spoke, "No my host it's not Night. We're in your mind scape."

Mind scape?

What the fuck is a mind scape?

I spoke, "Is that you Prime?"

There was a slight chuckle before she answered, "Yes it is my host."

I looked around and spoke, "Why can't I see?"

This time Prime laughed, "Because we're in your mind my host."

I sighed and spoke, "So I take it you're in control of me now?"

There was a moment of silence before Prime answered, "Yes and no."

I blinked confused.

How are you in control of me and at the same time not in control of me?

I spoke, "Oookkkkk.......explain."

I heard Prime speak, "Because my host we are obliged to give you one last opportunity before we fully take over. After this we either control your body or not."

I sighed, "I've already committed to this why would I back out?"

Prime spoke flatly, "Cold feet."

I wanted to roll my eyes but what she said made sense.

Only problem is I don't have anything better to do. Either I say no and go back to my pathetic life OR I let this slime control my life and after a year I become filthy rich.

I looked around the darkness, "As long as you protect me and my body?"

I heard Prime chuckle, "Of course my host we will protect you and your body."

I sighed and then remembered my other deal as I spoke, "And you'll still honor your deal to let me speak AND let ME visit my family?"

Prime spoke cheerfully, "Of course my host. We always honor our deals."

I sighed, "Fine go ahead and control me."

I heard Prime speak, "Are you sure my host?"

I spoke confidently, "Sure I'm sure. Do it!"

Just then it was one solid 360 surrounding me turned on.

Huh?

I watched my body get up as my hand come up to look at my hand and slowly turn my hand.

Then I heard my voice speak but it wasn't my voice...it sounded mechanical with no emotion, "I have hands again."

I rolled my eyes as I spoke, "You had hands before Prime."

Prime spoke in my head, "I know my host but it's been some time since we inhabited a human host."

I blinked, "Oh!"

Then I had to ask the question, "How long?"

Prime was silent for a minute before answering, "25 years."

25 years???

I watched as my body got up and before I could ask the stupid question of what Prime was doing she spoke, "This body needs a shower."

I watched my body move thinking yeah it's been a couple of days since I showered.

Then as my body moved into the bathroom and passed by the mirror I saw something sobering.

I instantly screamed, "WAIT!!!"

I watched as my body stopped and heard Prime speak, "Yes my host."

I had to make sure I wasn't seeing things, "Back up and face the mirror."

I watched as Prime moved and stood in front of the mirror to show my reflection.

A reflection I had seen a bajillion times but now this reflection horrified me.

No it wasn't my normal reflection that scared me...granted I'm no gorgeous woman. I didn't have those genes but I also wasn't exactly ugly either.

Standing in the reflection was me..... completely bloodied. From the looks of it looks like I bled from my ears, my nose, my nipples, my belly button.

And that's what I saw in the reflection.

I instantly yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???"

I heard Prime speak, "Well you know how I told you yesterday that WE needed to make punctures into your body so we can start binding into your body?"

I spoke, "You mean that sharp pain you mixed with my orgasm?"

Prime lightly chuckled, "Yes that."

I spoke, "Yeah."

Prime sounded cheerfully, "Well that's how we got into your body."

I watched in the mirror as my body pointed to my ears and heard Prime speak with my mouth, "I penetrated here," she moved her hands and pointed to my nose, "and here."

I spoke, "Why the fuck would you go through there?"

I watched as my face smiled in the mirror as Prime spoke, "It's easier than going through your mouth and block off your air way."

I spoke, "Oh!" Before grumbling, "Good point."

Prime pointed to my nipples, "My sister went through here."

Then she pointed to my belly button, "Another went through here."

She stepped back showing more of my reflection as she pointed to my pussy, "One went through here."

She opened her legs and looked down showing more dried blood through out my legs, "And my last sister went through there next to your main arteries."

I blinked at how nonchalantly she was speaking and before I could freak out Prime spoke, "Don't worry we already healed the damage we did."

She held out her hands, "Do your mind if we shower now and wash off all the blood?"

Prime stopped for a moment before adding, "Also do you mind if we shave," she pointed to my unkempt hairy pussy, "this off? My sister doesn't like it."

If I could blush I would have.

Instead I grumbled, "Yeah Sure."

I watched as Prime smiled in the mirror, "Thank you my host."

Then I watched as Prime stepped into the shower and proceeded to wash off my body of all the dried blood before shaving off my bush.

Prime stepped out of the shower with my body and show me in the mirror with a smile, "There don't we look better?"

I spoke through my mind scape, "I guess."

I watched as Prime frown in the mirror, "Something wrong my host?"

I looked at the feed that I was watching, "Nothing. It's just my body. I'm used to seeing my body."

Prime rose an eyebrow, "But There's things about your body that you don't like?"

I wanted to hug myself but felt silly doing it in my mind scape so I answered Prime's question, "Yeah but they're silly self image issues that I have grown to deal with and accepted."

Prime smirked using my face, "Oh? Like what for example?"

I shrugged in my mind scape as I tried to not nit pick about my own body and realized Prime obviously wasn't watching me in my mind scape.

That or she was but was being nice.

I spoke, "They're silly Prime just forget I mentioned it. I doubt you can do anything about it. What's next on the agenda now that you and your sister's are in control?"

Prime just stood there for a moment before answering, "My sister and I feel that this body is in serious need of sustenance. Then possibly wardrobe."

I scoffed, "Of course I need 'sustenance I haven't eaten in two days."

Prime stopped and spoke, "Two day's?"

She looked down as I watched her pat my tummy, "Explains why it's growling."

I watched as Prime walked into the bed room as I got to see what happened on the bed as it looked like a murder happened on the bed with how much blood there was on the sheets.

Prime picked up the phone and obviously dialed downstairs as I heard the receptionist answer, "Yes ma'am."

Prime spoke, "Have one of your trusted housekeeper's come up here and discreetly take care of my mess."

The receptionist answered, "Yes ma'am."

Prime continued, "Also send up an assortment of food. Preferably enough to feed ten people."

The receptionist, "Yes ma'am. Anything else?"

Prime spoke, "That should do it."

I instantly spoke, "Won't you get in trouble?"

Prime spoke, "Oh what for?"

I spoke, "I'm sure the moment that housekeeper sees the murder scene that is the bed they'll call the cops."

Prime chuckled, "Doubt it."

I spoke, "How do you doubt it?"

Prime spoke, "This hotel houses monster's..."

Prime was silent for a moment before she added, "Plus it helps that I own this place."

I sighed, "Of course."

I looked around my mind scape finding it lacked....well everything. It was a complete blank with a 360 video.

I spoke, "Hey Prime."

Prime spoke, "Yes my host?"

I looked around and spoke, "Is there any way I can personalize my mind scape? It's looking kind of bare."

I looked up at the screen, "Besides this whole standing around doing nothing but watch is kind of annoying."

Prime started chuckling before she answered, "Of course my host. It's YOUR mind scape. If you want something all you need to do is think it."

I thought, "Oh!"

So I tried thinking of a bean bag and within a few seconds a literal Bean bag formed in the middle of my mind scape.... Right next to where I was standing.

Sweet!

I quickly plopped down and instantly cussed.

Prime spoke, "What is it my host?"

I rubbed my ass as I answered, "Nothing nothing," as I grumbled, "just made the bean bag too soft and landed on the ground."

I blinked as I realized that made no sense as there shouldn't be a ground.

So instead of realizing the impossible I decided to make the bean bag softer and fuller.

Within a couple of seconds the bean bag transformed into a huge cloud before solidifying and I felt like I was laying on air as I exclaimed Ah that's better.

I looked around and thought Now all I'm missing is popcorn or something.

I went back to video feed that is my window through Prime's eyes as she puppets my body.

I watched as there was a knock on the door and Prime answered the door as a female with literal horns stood at the door.

I heard the horned girl speak, "I'm here to change the sheets."

I watched as Prime stood aside and spoke, "It's the main bed in the back."

The horned girl bowed before walking into the penthouse and walked towards the back room.

I spoke, "That girl had horns!!"

Prime spoke, "Yes she did."

I sighed as after having a slime monster bed me having a girl with horns shouldn't be too shocking. Still I spoke, "Let me guess she works for you?"

Prime spoke, "For the hotel but yes."

I sighed and ignored all the questions I wanted to ask and accepted that of course a horned girl would work for a hotel that houses monsters.

I watched as Prime simply stood in the main area for a moment more before there was another knock on the door as she answered the door.

There stood a man in clothing the looked like the girl in horns uniform as he stated, "Room service."

Prime spoke, "Ah! Bring it in will you?"

The man nodded and brought in a cart filled with food. Then another. And another. And finally one more cart filled with nothing but food.

He looked at Prime, "Will there be anything else?"

Prime looked at the carts of food, "That should cover it. Thank you."

The man nodded and left.

I heard Prime speak in my head, "I'll let you take it from here sis while I speak to our host."

I heard a semi deep voice proclaim loudly, "FOOD!!!"

Then Prime's image stood in my mind scape as she looked at the feed before stating, "Perhaps we should talk while my sister eats as this can get quite boring."

I gulped as I nodded.

Prime and I sat down in my mind scape and talked as she got a sense that I didn't like my body.

Duh!

I was a 5'2" petite girl who was so scrawny, and come to find out thanks to the gluttony slime, and malnutritioned that my small B's were beginning to already droop. Which also explained various other problems I was beginning to develop. Like the fact my bronze brown hair was beginning to lose its shine....and become greasy. Or the fact I still had acne problems though not as bad as when they first started.

I kind of went on a rant of ALL MY PROBLEMS and image issues that I had on Prime while Prime stood and quietly listened in my mind scape while I watched glutton go to town on all the carts of food as I began to wonder WHERE glutton was putting the food away.

Some time in my rant I stopped and commented "Geez your sister is really going to town."

Prime turned to look at the screen before looking at me with a smile and a shrug, "She does that."

I spoke without really thinking, "If she keeps going I'll be FAT."

Prime chuckled, "Nonsense if anything my sister will ensure that your body not only gets the required caloric intake needed to keep your body healthy BUT she will make sure your body intakes the correct amount of vitamins and nutrients your body needs," she smiled, "all while making sure you don't gain a single ounce."

Prime let that sink in as she had told me that before as I spoke, "Oh yeah."

Prime then spoke, "Though I do have some items to discuss with you before we continue."

I sat down on my imaginary cloud bag, "Shoot."

Prime nodded, "Though I get that you don't like your body as I've and my sisters will be doing A LOT to your body making a lot of improvements."

I spoke, "Like getting perky boobs?"

Prime smiled, "Yes that."

She continued, "But after a month, how about we revisit your body image issues and see what all we can do to help get your body to the way you like it before WE leave your system."

I blinked in astonishment, "You can do that?"

Prime shrugged, "Well not ME specifically but I do have some slime sister's that are fantastic at ALL SORTS of things."

I blinked at her, "Then why not have them part of you when you needed a host?"

Prime lightly chuckled, "Long story short us five are the oldest slimes and usually work well together."

I looked at her, "And the others don't?"

Prime smiled, "Think of it as the best of both worlds. Us five bring out the best in our host. If we added more slimes into our frame there's a high chance we'd fight internally."

Prime spoke, "So it's best that each of us form our own teams or groups."

I nodded as I thought I got it, "Sort of like when students break into groups of four to do a project."

Prime smiled, "Sure let's go with that analogy."

She continued, "However there are singular slimes that can add to an already established host to help enhance certain aspects that don't require much additional feeding and can leave at any specified time."

Prime chuckled, "I remember my previous host hated that his dick wasn't so....well endowed as he would have preferred it."

I blinked, "Oh? What did you do?"

Prime smiled, "Introduced him to one of our sisters as she helped his," Prime coughed while smiling, "manhood more manly."

I looked at her for a moment not really getting what she was saying as she smiled and held out her hands slightly together and slowly spread them apart as she spoke, "He grew."

I blinked quickly as I got it, "oh....oh!!!"

I shook, "WAIT!!! You can do that?"

Prime smiled, "Of course we are here to help keep our hosts healthy and if we make them happy then feeding on them becomes so much more easier."

A whisper surrounded us, "And stronger!"

Followed by another, "And more to feed on!"

I looked around, "What was that?"

Prime smiled, "My sisters."

I rolled my eyes though I'm happy I only hear Prime and not the others or I would have gone nuts. Actually the little bit I got to experience so many of them talking was so disconcerting it was quite scary if not maddening.

Prime continued, "So is that agreeable?"

I blinked, "Is what agreeable?"

She smiled, "If you don't like what you see in a month we will revisit your body issues."

I thought about it before I spoke, "Will I go through the same process as before?"

Prime smiled, "No. Most of the ones I have in mind can quickly assimilate into our body without too many hassles. But they will come at a price."

I spoke, "What price?"

Prime shrugged, "That's up to the slime and whether you're willing."

I squinted, "Will I have to give up my first born?"

Prime chuckled, "No. Though that brings up another topic, I'd like to speak with you."

I rose my eyebrow, "Oh?"

Prime nodded, "It seems my sister has found an obstruction in your tubes and wonders what it is?"

I blinked Obstruction?....In my tubes?

I spoke, "Are you talking about the plug in my vagina?"

Prime nodded, "Yes that."

I blinked and spoke like it should be pretty common, "It's a form of birth control. I just got it a few months ago."

Prime spoke, "Ah!....Would you be understanding if my sister removed it for the time being?"

I blinked, "And leave myself unprotected?"

Prime smiled, "She will protect you."

I thought about it before Prime spoke, "How about this you let my sister remove the obstruction now and before we leave your body we can have it re-installed?"

I looked at her, "But why?"

Prime looked at me and spoke like it made obvious sense, "So she can feed properly."

I sighed and nodded, "Sure," I looked at her, "As long as it gets installed before you all leave my system." Then I grumbled, "Don't want to starve your sister while I try to protect myself."

Prime bowed with a smile, "Thank you host. You will not be sorry in this decision."

Prime looked at the video feed and spoke to me, "Looks like my sister is almost done eating on your behalf which means I'm up to go back to controlling."

She turned to me, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

I spoke, "Unless you know how to give me better entertainment than just watching you?"

She smiled, "You already have that. Just think and enjoy my host."

With that she disappeared as I looked at her and thought, 'What the hell is THAT supposed to mean?'