My Life As A Host To A Slime 14

Story Info
Megan meets a sex slime.
2.1k words
4.43
1.1k
00

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Bee down a long flight of stairs long enough to feel like I had traveled at least ten stories before we finally hit the end. I looked back to confirm and had to look around my shadow to confirm as the entrance we used to come down this stairway was so small it was almost hard to distinguish.

Bee looked at me as she spoke, "Before we go any further you must know not many 'humans' come down here."

I looked at her as I spoke, "I gathered that with the secret entrance and what not."

She smiled as she nodded before simply opening the door and walking in.

As soon as she opened the door there was this 'change' in the atmosphere as I walked into a different world.

It was the best way I could describe it.

Upstairs we were in a location that looked proper and air of civility to it. The moment Bee opened the door and we stepped it I saw an obvious openness that I wasn't expecting.

I blinked as I saw literal monsters walking around without a care in the world.

The moment we stepped in I knew I was blinking in surprise with my mouth hanging open which caused Bee to lightly chuckle as I looked over at her as she literally changed from a flesh and blood looking human to her semi transparent deep red.

Bee smiled at me, "Come on let's go somewhere where we can talk and see what we can do about your beautification."

I nodded as I looked back to make sure Cameron was still behind me and felt somewhat safe to find that he was.

I followed Bee as I got to see all sorts of things though the underground looked almost like above ground as we traveled down the main hall but when I looked in the rooms instead of seeing people sitting waiting for whatever upstairs there were monsters lounging in what looked like private rooms.

After about the fifth or sixth room I started to notice a pattern....

1. Every room had what looked like a different version of monster, though which monster I couldn't exactly tell

2. Every room the occupant was a woman or at least very feminine

3. Every feminine monster looked to be pregnant

At first I thought I was going nuts thinking the last until I passed by I think the tenth or eleventh room where I confirmed the pregnancy idea as there was a pink slime with what looked like a human growing in it's belly, or at least some type of humanoid thing. The slime rubbed her belly where the semi clear ball sat. The fluid hiding the baby was too thick to distinguish anything but a silhouette of a human shaped being floating in the fluid.

I stopped when I saw that completely fascinated that I was seeing a pink slime as I wasn't sure how slimes procreate. I mean sure the rest of the 'beings' we saw I could easily see that they all had bulging bellies.

But this, a slime pregnant.

Huh, who would have thought?

I guess I must have stopped long enough for Bee to back track and clear her throat causing me to look back at her and blush as I spoke, "Sorry!"

Bee smiled as she looked in the room to see the Slime rubbing her belly with humanoid in a fogged area. Bee looked at me, "Take it you're not used to seeing monster's pregnant?"

I blushed as I rubbed my arm, "No...," I pointed to the slime, "Just that."

Bee looked at me confused as she looked at the Slime before looking at me confused, "What about that?"

I looked at her and spoke, "I thought Slime don't procreate," I mimed my hands parting, "I thought you just simply part like worms or something when you're ready."

What?

It made sense to me as the little I know about monsters, which isn't much, I knew Slimes don't procreate.....at least until I saw the pregnant slime I didn't think they procreated.

Bee smiled as she looked from me to the Slime, "Oh, Page!"

The Slime looked up from rubbing her belly to us and seeing Bee as she moved like she wasn't pregnant and quickly walked up, "Yes my Queen?"

Bee smiled, "Page, could you be a dear and tell our guest what you're carrying?"

Page looked from Bee to me, "A human."

I blinked and instantly thought 'A huh?'

I looked over at Bee, "Huh?"

Bee smiled and looked at Page, "Thank you Page. That is all."

Page nodded and moved back into the room and this time went to lay down on the bed before turning on a TV.

Bee spoke, "Come on."

I blinked before I quickly followed Bee as I spoke, "I'm sorry you can birth humans?"

Bee lightly chuckled, "No, we can't but we make great surrogates."

I blinked and thought 'Oh!.'

I thought to myself 'Prime could you explain?'

I heard Prime speak in my head, 'Yes my host?'

I rolled my eyes, 'The pregnancy? Explain.'

I heard Prime speak, 'Oh! What Bee is talking about is that us Slime can hold a fetus to grow in certain types of slime. Sort of like a surrogacy if the original owner can't. Not all of us Slime can be surrogates for other hosts.'

I started thinking as I guess that made sense, 'But you all don't normally procreate?'

I heard Prime slightly muse, 'Yes and no. Some slimes can procreate. Take my sister or Bee. If they consume enough mass or material then they can create a smaller version to reside in them until that slime matures and is ready to be released. Sort of like a pregnancy....just much much longer than what you humans take to mature. Other's like myself can asexually split ourselves if we desire.'

Ok that made sense....sort of. Still made my brain hurt though I was beginning to get used to that thanks to all the sensory overload that I kept facing as I entered into a world that had hid itself from everyone. I tried to not ask too many questions more than if slimes could procreate. Now that I knew that answer I had too many other questions and at this moment I felt like I learned enough.

We eventually walked to the other side of the hall and entered a different set of stairs this time only going down actual flights of stairs as I easily counted we had moved down three floors....further underground.

Eventually I spoke after we entered the floor, "So this is, what a pregnancy center for monsters?"

Bee smiled as she nodded and spoke, "That among other things. Yes we help house monsters who become pregnant."

She looked over her shoulder at me, "Especially ones who can't hide from humanity when they're pregnant."

She went back to walking until we eventually got to where Bee wanted to go as she walked into a HUGE room.

A room filled with.....well wall washers like at a laundromat. Rows of rows of wall mounted washers.

I looked around the room to see four rows of twelve washers on one wall and four rows of fifteen washers on the other.

On the walls next to the washers there looked to be a dispenser of some kind for something as it looked off to me.

I looked at one of the 'washers' and instantly saw a naked human in the washer causing me to jump back and nearly scream as I proclaimed, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Bee chuckled as she leaned against the wall right next to the washers.

I looked again at the 'washer' to see the naked human's vag and asshole looking back at me as I looked at Bee before moving over and seeing another set of feminine holes looking back at me.

Each 'washer' I looked in looked like there was a human being in.

I looked at her, "What the fuck?"

Bee smiled as she spoke, "Say hello to my 'process' of changing humans."

I blinked at Bee confused, "Huh?"

Bee chuckled as she spoke, "Unlike my kind's Liege residing in you. I am able to affect multiple humans at once."

She looked around the room, "This is just my way of being efficient and clean."

I looked around the room at each washer seeing all the humans in them, "Explain."

Bee chuckled as she looked at me, "I'm a QUEEN SLIME..." she blinked as she obviously was trying to remember my name as she spoke, "Megan."

She moved away from the wall and walked towards me, "What makes me QUEEN is I have a LARGE AMOUNT OF MASS hiding in me which allows me to affect multiple subjects all at once."

She looked around, "At first it was one or two at a time," she looked at me, "on tables." She turned and slowly walked away, "And that got messy."

She turned her head to look at me, "Really messy."

She looked around the room, "Then I got more mass and was able to change five or six at a time."

She looked at me, "Now I can change hundreds at once. Change whatever I want." She looked around the room, "And these special incubators allow me to affect multiple beings at once," she winked, "and keep it all clean if possible."

She walked up to one of the 'incubators' as she called it and smacked it, "Yep these things hold the subject in while I go in and make the changes keeping both their fluid and mine in until I'm done. Then when I'm done I just pull myself out, the incubator turns on, sprays them down and collects all that is left."

She smiled as she faced me, "So Megan. What is it you want to change?"

I looked around the room of 'incubators' as I spoke, "And ALL of these people want to be changed?"

Bee looked around smiling, "Yep. Each one wants something done."

She walked up to one of them and smacked the glass, "Like this one. She wants the perfect bimbo body. So for the last three days I've been slowly inflating her breasts to a size GG. Taking away her fat and give her an hour glass figure again. Plump up her ass. Tighten up her vag and make her asshole to be extremely sensitive. Along with some other things."

She looked at me, "Due to HER special circumstances it'll take me another week to get her there."

She walked over to another as she slapped the glass, "This one was brought in by her husband. He wants her chemical mind to be more submissive."

She pointed to another, "That one was brought in by her dad. He wants her to look EXACTLY like her dead mother."

She pointed to another, "That one wants to be skinny after getting pregnant for the third time."

She pointed to another, "That one is the wife of a dragon and can't physically take on the dragon, so I'm making her more elastic so she can properly take her husbands," she licked her lips almost seductively, "full length."

I instantly shuddered when she said that as I almost wanted to hold and protect my own vagina.

Each one Bee pointed to she told me what that person wanted done or was there for.

When she was done I finally spoke, "It sounds like all you do is change all the sexual aspects of the people."

Bee walked up to me smiling, "Now you're getting it. I'm not just any Queen Slime....I'm a Queen Sex Slime."

I blinked at her as I slowly made the connections as Bee continued, "If it's anything related to sex I can make it happen. Need your mind warped to be a masochist I can make that happen. Want a sissy, I can make that happen. Want your ovaries to drop a lot of eggs so you can have multiple pregnancies, I can make that happen. Want your body to look like a fuckdoll," she smiled, "I can make that happen."

She licked her lips as she looked me up and down, "So Megan what about you sexually do you want changed?"

I thought about what I wanted changed on my body as I spoke, "Any way you can clean the rest of my acne," I looked down, "maybe get rid of these stretch marks on my muffin top," I pinched at the little fat on my sides that had started to protrude out. I moved my hands and moved up my boobs, "Maybe make these bigger and possibly perkier and NOT drooping?" I turned and smacked my own flat ass, "Maybe make this plumper instead of being flat?" I pointed at my face, "Maybe make this more pretty?"

Bee listened to me as I continued on all my flaws until I finished.

She looked at me for a moment before smiling, "Sure...ALL of that can be done and more."

She then smiled wickedly, "Now let's talk price."

I suddenly looked at Bee and instantly gulped.