No Nut November 21

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
1.1k words
4.11
1.6k
1

Part 1 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 17

---------

I laid there after those 'let's shoot you with more nut juice and see what happens in a blissful boredom mood.

I say blissful boredom mood because:

Amber, true to her word, would lick and slurp any and all precum that leaked out of my dick keeping me on the edge of a continual excitement without fully going sex mode (BLISSFUL).

I pretty much sat watching a series I had watched before but had been a while since I had watched it so I was reaching the series to remind myself of the characters and plot for each season until I hit to point where I left off (BOREDOM).

We both sat in the buff as Amber was very careful to not excite me too much but because my dick was so numb I hardly noticed the attention she was giving my dick as she licked and slurped all the precum that leaked out of me. I only noticed when she slurped at the leak as I was so focused on the show I barely noticed her bend over to lick up anything.

We had been that way long enough for another shot of numbing agent and another series of shots as Amber had found a rhythm that when she it did shot me up again I was still numb from the previous shot that I couldn't feel much when she did it again.

I only noticed that she had done it again because:

She reminded me.

She gave me my next pile of pills to take.

It was late in the day nearing night time before we heard a small ruckus from the door as someone banged on Amber's door disturbing our current process.

Amber looked at her door as the ruckus formally known as a near banging on the door.

Amber looked at me, "That should be your sister." She sighed as she got up and looked at me, "Excuse me."

I shrugged as I returned to watching the series semi paying attention to Amber and the door.

I heard Amber open the door and immediately heard my sister's voice, "Is he here?"

Amber sounded cheery, "He sure is."

I heard Becky sigh before coming in with a grunt before the door was closed.

I heard Becky talked to Amber, "How's everything going?"

Amber spoke, "Aside from the initial dosage prescribed by Dr. Dinnimann it has been smooth sailing."

I heard Becky lowly growl, "Still hate that bitch!"

Amber lightly chuckle as she replied, "I would be too if I lost as many clients as you did."

Becky grumbled, "Don't remind me."

I looked behind me to see Becky walking in with a box of things as she struggled to hold said box. The moment she recognized me seeing her carry the load she growled at me, "You can come get your damn box!"

I got up as Becky immediately averted her eyes as she exclaimed, "Could have warned me!"

Amber lightly chuckled, "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I don't have any of his clothes."

Becky squinted at Amber, "Geez thanks for the update now." as she muttered, "Bitch!"

Amber chuckled as I walked up and took the box from Becky's grasp.

I looked in the box to find my gaming station, laptop, and my cell phone. Along with my rings charger, supplements, and log book for NNN.

I looked up at Becky, "Thanks sis."

Before walking off and calling out to Amber, "Mind if I hook up my gaming station to your TV?"

Amber answered me, "Anything for you sweetie!"

That was all the confirmation I needed as I went to work setting my gaming station up, meanwhile I heard Becky and Amber lightly bicker with one another.

Some questions I heard from Amber were:

What are you going to do now that you lost so many clients?

What's next?

You sure you want him to hide with me?

I do have to hunt sometime!

Most questions either Becky directly answered or was mute about the answer as I wasn't paying too much attention to.

I got my gaming station up and running while I passively listened to them....and I wanted to look distracted because I really didn't want Becky to see what Amber and were doing for fear of her doing something rash so me pretending to continue keeping myself busy seemed like a more safer bet.

As soon as I hooked up my gaming station I sat back down and turned the TV the appropriate input and quickly started playing while I tried to catch some of Becky's and Amber's conversation.

Here are the things I heard:

Becky hiss, "Why are you two nude?"

Amber, "Seemed like it was more apt and made your brother more comfortable."

Amber, "What's the plan with him?"

Becky, "Keep him hiding here so there's no more hunters for him to fuck up with."

Amber, "I do have my own hunting to do you know."

Becky, "I know."

Amber, "And the longer we are on our supplements the more he will look like a snack in my horny stupor!"

Becky, "Then put on a belt and ignore my brother."

Amber scoffed, "Yeah right. He's cute and I like him Beck. You suggesting he be here is a bad idea."

Becky, "What do you want me to do?"

Amber, "Take him to your place or back home."

Becky, "Can't."

Amber, "Why?"

Becky, "Because."

Amber, "Just take him to your place so I'm not tempted." There was a moment of silence before Amber added, "More tempted."

Becky growled, "FINE! I'll take him tomorrow!"

----------------------------

I let Becky and Amber continue for a while longer before Becky sighed and spoke, "Bro?"

I looked behind me careful to not turn around, "Yeah?"

Becky looked at me, "Tomorrow you're coming back to my place until November is over."

I blinked at her, "Really?"

I looked over at Amber for a moment before looking at Becky, "Why?"

Becky looked at Amber for a moment before looking at me, "We only agreed to have you stay here today. Amber still has hunting to do."

I blinked as I spoke, "Oh." Then I shrugged, "Ok."

I kept my back to Becky but still waved, "See you tomorrow I guess." Then I turned back to my game.

I heard Becky speak to Amber, "He ok for tonight?"

I heard Amber cheerfully speak, "Oh yeah. We've been keeping each other entertained."

I smiled as I heard that as I knew what that meant.

Becky clicked her tongue obviously catching onto Amber's innuendo but wasn't sure what it implied to nor wanted to know. Still she spoke, "Just make sure he doesn't lose."

Amber spoke, "Yeah yeah yeah."

Becky paused for a moment before sighing and I heard her heels click as she walked to the door and left.

Amber came back into the room with a sly smile, "So where were we?" as she started to lick her lips.

Maybe No Nut November isn't so bad after all.