My Life as an Omega Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel goes on heat, Jessica leaves the house for the night.
2k words
4.41
6.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is entirely fantasy, all the characters who engage in sexual acts are 18+

This story uses a highly modified version of the Omegaverse.

8:30PM

After calling my boss and apologising for today I slept the rest of the afternoon and woke to Rachel starting her computer again.

"Tea's ready." Rachel said to me, as I stirred awake.

"You don't smell like you're in heat anymore either."

"Thankfully." I groaned as I sat up in bed.

"What'd you end up making for tea?" I asked as I stretched my arms out.

"Chicken Schnitzel, it's out on the table." Rachel said to me as she sat down at her computer, putting her headset over her ears.

Rachel obviously had some work to be done, whenever she did, she forgot I even existed for a few hours, at least she was nice enough to make tea.

I went out to the kitchen, saw the stack of dishes in the sink and the freshly cooked schnitzel on the kitchen table, knife and fork ready to go besides the plate.

I got stuck into it, eating the schnitzel, watching the local news, scrolling through my phone.

After I had finished I cleaned the dishes, and sat down for the remainder of the night, still annoyed at my situation.

There wasn't much I could possibly do at the current time to even stop this from happening, I had to live with it, or get the surgery which I wasn't keen on.

What if I met someone who I fell in love with and wanted to have kids?

The major side effect to the surgery was, you lose your ability to have children, which is why only a small percentage of the world's population has gone through with the surgery.

Most of the people who undergo the surgery are usually ones who have really bad symptoms when on their heat cycles, like there are people who take the inhibitors, but they're not as effective as it would be on others and thus they have to live with being just completely horny most of the time, which as I just found out earlier today, isn't all it's cracked up to being.

I've never ever even touched myself, I know, I'm weird.

I lied, I've touched myself in an attempt to find out what it's like to orgasm, but eh, it never really did anything for me, so I've just never attempted again.

I'd most certainly let someone else give it a shot, but I'm not sure I'd like someone touching me down there.

I went back to the bedroom, Rachel was sitting and working on her models now, fully invested in the screen in front of her.

That's when the smell caught my nose, like it smelt like a strawberry kinda smell, very sweet, almost mouth watering, I'd never actually smelt this before, neither of us eat strawberries.

"Rachel!" I called out to her as I flopped on the bed.

"Y-Yeah!" Rachel said as she put one earphone up so she could hear me.

"Do you smell that?" I asked her.

"What does it smell like?" Rachel asked.

"Strawberries maybe." I told her.

Rachel laughed, putting her headset down on her neck again before turning around.

"My heat cycle started this afternoon, probably thanks to you." Rachel said. "I've heard from multiple people it can smell very sweet."

"Do you not take the Inhibitors?" I asked her, curiously.

"Once or twice, but not all the time." Rachel said as she looked at me, "And before 10 seconds ago, it never bothered you what I smelt like." She told me, I looked at her, mortified with what I was hearing.

"You never told me you didn't take them!" I shouted at her.

"Yeah well, I never leave the house so I just don't see a need for them." Rachel told me.

"So all this time, because I was a beta, I could never smell your pheromones, but now because I'm an Omega, I can smell them very well." I asked her.

"Happened to me too when I first started, and how else was I able to know you were in heat before you even walked in the room." Rachel said as she stood up from her chair.

"Oh god." I groaned as I threw myself under the sheets.

I was far from impressed, everything was getting worse.

I could feel Rachel sit on the side of my bed, I peeked out of the covers and saw her there looking at me.

"You look like a lost puppy." Rachel said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her, giving me a hug.

I wanted to be gone, but Rachel held me there and rocked me side to side.

"Trust me, you've got a lot to learn about your new self." Rachel said quietly into my ear.

I wasn't keen.

The next morning I woke up to no Rachel laying in her bed across from me, instead I could very obviously smell her heat, I got up and followed the smell into the kitchen, where the smell mixed with the smell of Pancakes being made, Rachel had gotten up early and was out here making pancakes... Something was wrong.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked as I slowly walked over to the counter, pulling a barstool out and sitting on it. "It's unlike you to be up this early." I said.

"I thought I'd make you some pancakes." Rachel said to me.

Within a few minutes, the pancakes were served up and Rachel was being rather seducing with everything she attempted to do.

"Are you unintentionally being seductive? Cause you've never acted like this before." I said, just blurting it out to her.

"What? Am I not allowed to be attracted to you?" Rachel fired back at me, she knew that I was blurting it out, darn her.

"N-No, b-but." I stammered with my words, I didn't expect her to fire back at me so aggressively.

Rachel laughed, stuffing her face with a pancake.

"I'm only joking." Rachel told me.

"I have eyes on an Alpha, I'm not overly attracted to Omega's or Beta's for that matter." She continued.

"An Alpha?" I asked and for some reason, I felt a tad offended that she didn't want an Omega as her partner.

"Yeah, he has worked with me on some projects over the years, we knew him in Uni as well." Rachel told me.

"You're not talking about Tyler? Are you?" I asked her.

Rachel nodded at me.

"Oh god, you could do so much better." I said to her.

"Oh, you think he still looks like he did in Uni?" Rachel said as she grabbed her phone, scrolling through her photos app, she eventually found a photo of him and showed me.

"Oh my god." I said, my jaw dropping, the man in the photo was chiseled to perfection, the way he had obviously made the shadows look on his body highlighted them even more so.

"That's not fucking Tyler, surely not." I said out loud to her, as I started to eat a pancake.

"It's Tyler." Rachel told me.

"Thank god I've kept in contact with him, he started going to the gym once he found out that he was actually an Alpha a few months after he turned 21."

"So you're hooking up with him?" I asked.

"Every season since I started to go into heat, yes." Rachel said to me. "Anyway, he's coming over tonight to our house for the first time, so do you mind?"

"Oh yeah, it's no worry, I'll catch up with some workmates tonight." I said to her, I was happy enough to accommodate her, it was her own right to hook up with who she wanted, I was completely fine with her bringing a boy back home.

I immediately made plans that morning with a few workmates, thankfully it was a friday so everyone would be very keen to go out to the local community pub and drink the night away.

For the rest of the day I stayed in my Pyjamas until it was almost time to go, I asked Rachel to stay away so I could go out without smelling like heat, and she allowed it.

I had a quick shower, washed myself completely again and again, then got dressed in some new clothes.

I wasn't much of a party person, so I didn't have a lot to wear that were good going out clothing, I was actually beginning to regret the idea of even going out until the thought of hearing Rachel getting her back realigned snapped into my head.

As I walked out the door, I met Tyler as he was getting out of his car. He looked at me with the whole up and down look, checking me out.

That's when I smelt it, oh my god, I nearly collapsed on the footpath.

Intoxication, he was in heat too, oh my god it smells absolutely amazing, like just what you'd expect an Alpha Male to smell like.

He knew I could smell him, the devilish smile that crossed over his lips.

"Afternoon Tyler." I said to him as I quickly walked past.

"Afternoon Jessica, are you going out tonight?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just with a few friends." I said to him as I opened my car door.

"That's a shame." He said to me.

"What?" I replied.

"I said, 'That sounds fun." He told me, I nodded and got into my car.

"Fuck me dead." I said as I let out the breath I was holding.

Thankfully due to the Inhibitors, I didn't go into heat, I'm surprised I didn't burst into flames at the mere sight of him.

I heard the door slam, and looked to witness the door curtain roll down. Rachel was probably already having her spine adjusted by this point, she's been itching all day for release, I could see it in her, and smell it.

I drove around, picked up three of my best friends and then we met the others at the pub.

We gambled and played pool, drunk to our hearts content. When the night was beginning to end, is when we all started to talk around a table inside the pub.

"So how have you been since?" One of my Best Friends Heather asked me

"Terrible, I can smell so much more than I used too, it's driving me nuts." I said to her, and everyone else who was listening.

"Yeah, being an Omega will do that to you." Heather replied to me.

"Do you ever get used to the smell?" I asked softly.

"It does tone itself down in a few seasons, but your first few, especially without a partner, are going to be hell." Yelena said to me.

"God, that makes me feel really good." I said sarcastically back to them.

"Just wait until you come across an Alpha, you'll have the time of your life." Yelena said to me.

"I already did today, on my way here." I confessed to them.

"Oh, did you let him take your V Card?" Yelena asked.

"God no, I just walked past him, he was going to go meet Rachel, she's in her season right now." I said to her.

"I feel so lucky for her." Heather said, pouring everyone another wine.

Heather grabbed her glass and lifted it up, "To Rachel." She said as everyone copied her, including myself.

"She's probably already got smashed into a fine paste." Said Sarah jokingly.

"Are Alpha's really like that?" I asked her.

"Jessica, Alpha's are very very rough while on their own heat, if you mix an Omega's Heat Cycle with an Alpha's they'll bone all night long."

"Oh lord." I said, sitting back into the chair.

"Something smells." Sarah said as she sniffed the air.

"I smell it too." Heather said, she looked right at me.

I looked at her, the rest of the group was now looking at me, they're all Omega's, minus Sarah to my knowledge.

"Did you take an Inhibitor today?" I was asked by Sarah.

"I'm supposed to take them everyday?" I asked her.

"Oh my god." Heather said to me.

This was my first lesson in finding out that I had to take them daily during my season.

I was dead.

What a time for the Inhibitor to wear off, I saw Sarah desperately holding herself, she looked at me like a meal. I'm now finding out for the first time ever, Sarah is infact an Alpha.