My Life as an Omega Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica returns home to Rachel after staying at Erica's.
2k words
4.62
3.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two days I remained at Erica's House, It was around lunch time when we finally were able to get out of the house, all the roads had been cleared from the freak snowstorm that had happened.

Erica dropped me off at my car that had remained in the underground car park for the last few days, when I got out of Erica's car she handed me a debit card.

"Use this to get out of the gate, you'll be paying a fortune otherwise." She told me. "You can just give it back next week when we're at work."

I said my goodbyes to Erica and I immediately felt sad as I got into my car, I watched as she turned around, waiting for me to leave first.

I waved goodbye once more and drove out of the car park, using the card she had given me to pay the large fee I had gotten.

I was keen to get home, I could smell Erica on myself and it made me feel very warm inside, knowing that someone was clearly in love with me.

When I arrived at the house, I saw that Tyler's car was still here, I didn't care anymore, I was filled with overconfidence.

I parked, walked myself to the front door and was immediately greeted by our cat again, who meowed happily knowing I had returned home safely.

I instantly could smell Rachel and Tyler, the whole house smelt of sex. As Erica had told me, the effects of her own scent on myself would halt anyone else's.

It was working, I didn't feel anything towards these two.

I walked into the bedroom and saw that Rachel and Tyler were very obviously hiding under the sheets.

"You smell different." Rachel said from under the sheets.

"She smells like another Alpha." Tyler said unhappily.

"Oh hush." Rachel told him.

I stood there and looked at both of them as they peeled back the cover.

"You look good." Rachel said to me.

"Thanks." I said to her, still not entirely impressed that she was still with Tyler.

"You've been laid haven't you." Rachel said straight up to me.

Rachel attempted to get out of the bed, but Tyler winced and pulled her back.

"God, you two are weird." I said to them both.

"How was it?" Rachel asked.

"How was what?" I said, attempting to dodge the question.

"I know that look Jessica, I can smell you from here too." Rachel said to me.

"So who's the lucky Alpha?" Rachel asked me.

"You'd die if you found out." I said, blocking my vision of Tyler. I just wanted to forget he was even here to be honest.

"Who!? Now I have to know." Rachel said excitedly.

"Uhhh, well... It's my boss." I said to her outright.

"Fuck off." Rachel said to me. "No fucking way."

Rachel was shocked, she didn't have the words.

"I don't know what to say, what on earth happened?" Rachel said to me.

"Well I was attacked by some creep when I was coming home, that's when I happened to get saved by Erica." I told her truthfully.

"And Erica took you back to her place." Rachel asked.

"Well it wasn't my first option, I was going to come back home, saw Tyler's car was still here, and decided to stay at Erica's." I told her.

"Oh my god, Jessica! You're insane!" Rachel said laughing at me.

"That's actually insane." Rachel continued. "Erica would be the biggest slut in bed." "She just emits that Dominant Energy only an Alpha can bring to the table doesn't she."

Rachel continued to go on about Erica, like she personally knew her, it annoyed me slightly cause Erica wasn't what I thought Rachel was describing her as.

Erica, despite being an Alpha, had a very soft side to her under that hard and dominant shell.

"Rachel, all I can say is that the sex was amazing." I told her.

"Well I'm glad, the sex here was amazing too." Rachel said back to me, she cocked her head to the side to face Tyler and I witnessed both of them engage in a very long kiss.

I immediately left the room, and went out to the kitchen.

I stood there and spun around as I looked at everything, I found myself comparing my house to Erica's...

There were dishes, the bin was full, the tiled floor had fluff on it and it reeked of sex, everything in the house had been fucked on or near while I was gone.

I growled, I was embarrassed fully.

I started a major cleaning operation immediately.

It was 1PM, I had seven hours of sunlight to clean the house.

And that's what I did.

I vacuumed the floor, then mopped the floor, opened all the windows in the house to let the house air out.

From there I started to scrub the benchs, kitchen table, chairs, vacuumed the sofa's.

I went crazy with cleaning, I just wanted to go back to Erica's. God what was I doing here!

God what was I thinking? Erica is what I was thinking.

I hadn't stopped thinking about her since I left her today.

I wondered if she even thought about me.

What if she wasn't? What if we were just a three day stand.

All that loving for nothing? I was losing my mind.

I texted Erica.

"Hello, I arrived home safe, thanks for looking after me the last three days xx."

I sent it, I threw my phone into a drawer and forgot about it for some time. I was nervous.

I continued to focus on cleaning.

I scrubbed the bathrooms clean, toilets and sinks.

Not a single spot in the house hadn't been cleaned.

I had been successful, the house was spotless once again.

Rachel walked out of the bedroom after a few hours of me cleaning the house.

"So this is what you've been doing all day?" Rachel asked.

"Someones nervous." She said to me.

"I'm fine, I just needed to clean." I said back to her.

"Yeah, right." Rachel said to me.

"Tylers about to leave." Rachel told me.

"Oh righto." I said, finally this guy was out of my house for till next season.

Tyler appeared in the doorway of the bedroom.

He looked at both Rachel and I.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom, I'll see you next time babe." Rachel said to him, blowing him a kiss, which he pretended to catch.

I was going to vomit.

"I'll show you out I suppose." I said to Tyler.

"Thanks, it's been nice staying here." He told me.

I was about a few feet from the door, when I noticed Tyler wasn't directly behind me.

I turned and looked at him, he was noticing something.

"What's wrong? Don't want to leave your Omega?" I said to him.

"You smell, really good." He said as he approached me.

I heard the familiar sound of the S-Class Mercedes out the front, what the hell was Erica doing here.

"Tyler, I'm not interested." I told him as I turned back to open the door.

I felt my hand grabbed by him, he turned me around and put me up against the door.

"I'm pretty interested." Tyler said to me, as he towered above me.

"Please, I'm not in the mood for any of your games." I said to him.

"Too bad, Rachels in the bathroom, she won't be able to help." Tyler continued to talk to me in a manner I wasn't interested in.

That's when it hit me, I could smell his heat, which was affecting my own heat.

I had cleaned so hard that I had rubbed off the scent that Erica had given me.

I was fucked.

I twisted the door handle, and fell backwards outside the door with Tyler's hand still around my arm as we both fell over.

That's when I saw Erica's Hand quickly grab Tyler's.

I was absolutely terrified, Erica looked like she was about to Kill Tyler in front of me, I thought I saw her angry at that man in the underground carpark, I was dead wrong.

"What are you doing?" Erica asked him as she clearly gripped his arm tighter with her hand. Tyler fought to break free, but Erica held her ground very well and didn't budge, it was clear who the stronger Alpha was between the two of them.

"I won't have you disturbing my Omega." Erica told him very clearly.

"Off the ground." Erica told me, continuing to hold him back.

I scrambled to my feet and stood behind Erica.

That's when Rachel came out and grabbed Tyler from behind. Holding him back more.

Tyler was pissed, he wanted me. Erica wasn't about to let him get the chance. She pushed him back inside the house with ease, and into the lounge room, where she quickly did something straight out of a movie, she swept her leg around and toppled Tyler over and then proceeded to wrap herself around him, holding him down with his arm almost at the point where it could snap back.

"Apologise to Jessica." Erica said into his ear.

"Fuck off." Tyler shouted.

"Not the right word." Erica said as she slowly applied force onto his arm.

Tyler shouted out in pain, Rachel stood there shocked as did I.

"Alright Alright! Fuck!" Tyler said out loud. "I apologise for coming onto you, Jessica."

"Will you ever do it again?" Erica asked.

"No I promise." Tyler said to her.

"What was that?" Erica asked, putting a tad more pressure on his arm.

"I said I fucking promise." Tyler shouted.

"Good Boy." Erica immediately released him, she pulled him up to his feet, and proceeded to show him out the door before slamming it in his face.

"Erica! What on earth are you doing here!" I asked.

"You forgot your clothes that I washed for you." Erica said as she reopened the front door, pulling a bag inside the hallway.

"What happened? Sorry I heard the commotion." Rachel asked as she stood there.

"Tyler came onto me, I accidentally rubbed Erica's scent off while cleaning." I said to her.

"Oh righto." Rachel said confused about everything that just happened.

"Hello Erica." Rachel said, putting her hand out for Erica to shake.

"Forgive me if I don't shake hands." Erica said to her.

Erica was pissed still.

"Yep, no worries." Rachel said as she put her hand back to her side.

"Is he coming back anytime soon?" Erica asked Rachel.

"No, not for a while." Rachel said to her.

"Alright, well I won't need to worry about you then." Erica turned and looked at me.

Erica leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"You're lucky your friend is here, or I'd fuck you senseless for being an idiot." She said playfully.

It sent a shiver down my spine, Erica never talked playfully.

"God you two are so hot together." Rachel said, Erica and I glared at her.

"I'm going to go back to my room now." Rachel told us both.

"I'm sorry that you had to save me again." I said to Erica.

"Look it's fine, I'm lucky I decided to come, I was going to give you these back at work, but figured it might look suspicious." Erica said to me.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"You've cleaned your house well." Erica told me as she quickly looked around before heading back to the front door.

"Thanks, I wanted to surprise you by actually bringing you here one day, but you've done it for me." I said to Erica.

Erica patted my head. "you're very cute."

Erica left and I stayed, we shared a long hug and another kiss before she left.

I'd see her at work in the next few days and I'd have to force myself to act like I always did around her.

Since I had accidentally cleaned Erica's Scent off me, I took this time to have a proper shower again.

I just would have an Inhibitor a day, to keep the Alpha's away

I pulled the drawer out and I looked at my phone.

"I loved our time together, I cannot wait to see you again. -Erica."

"You're beautiful. -Erica."

"You made me feel very special over the last 3 days, no one has ever done that to me in a long time, so thank you. -Erica."

And there goes my heart, melting away.