My Life as an Omega Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica washes Erica's Scent off, Horniness ensues.
1.5k words
4.53
5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is entirely fantasy, all the characters who engage in sexual acts are 18+

This story uses a highly modified version of the Omegaverse.

I woke up on my side, Erica had left me to lay here.

I felt so sweaty and sticky, the fire between my legs was still raging with need and I found myself desperately looking around for Erica in the bedroom with my eyes half open. She wasn't here.

I sighed, I got up out of bed, and in a mood I stomped into the bathroom and began running the shower. What was I doing, I was acting like a child who couldn't have a certain toy.

I shook my head, attempting to clear this half asleep state I was in.

I stepped in, letting the cold water hit me immediately and it made me jump right back out. That's right, it's snowing outside and the water will be freezing until the heater starts working correctly.

While I stood there waiting I borrowed one of Erica's hair ties that sat on her bathroom sink, wrapping my hair up in a ponytail.

I just wanted this sweat and the juices between my legs gone at this point in time.

I tested the shower again and thankfully the water was hot enough for me to get in.

I had a good cleaning session, I was sure I had cleaned myself as best as possible. I stood there for a moment, thinking back to how an hour or so ago I was a virgin.

Now I've fucked my boss, who is the Alpha... My Alpha?

No! God no! Don't jessica, it was a one time thing.

I was flustered, I turned the shower off and got out, I dried myself off with a nearby towel, as I finished drying my face I looked up and saw Erica, at full mast, standing in the doorway.

"Having a shower are you?" Erica asked me.

"I did, I was covered in sweat from our session." I told her.

"I don't remember saying you were allowed to have a shower afterwards." Erica said sternly to me, that's when she walked closer and I instantly was hit with the smell of her heat again.

Fuck, I was doomed.

While I stood there dazed by my lust for Erica, I completely let her do what she wanted, like my body knew I could trust this person.

Erica quickly turned me around, bent me over the bathroom sink and pulled on my hair as I found myself impaled onto her cock again for the second time today.

This session lasted only a few minutes, I couldn't do much, other than watch myself getting fucked by Erica in the mirror, it only made me even more wet seeing how hard Erica was giving it too me.

After she finished and knotted us together, we both very awkwardly walked to the bed, and cuddled for the next hour until Erica eventually would deflate enough that she'd pop out.

"Jessica." Erica said softly into my ear.

"Yes?" I asked, I was still feeling very horny so Erica's hot breath in my ear was not helping the situation.

"Please don't have a shower." Erica said to me as she put her face into the back of my neck.

"Can I ask why I'm not allowed to have a shower?" I asked her.

"Do you not know?" Erica asked me.

"Know what?" I wondered

"When we have sex, our smells mix together, and it leaves a certain smell on you." She told me.

"So because I smell like you? You don't want me to have a shower?" I asked.

"Exactly." Erica said as she sighed into my back.

"I don't understand anything that's happening." I said to her.

"I know, it's a very weird time for you." Erica said as she pulled me in closer for a hug, wrapping her arms around me.

"Basically think of it as Protection." Erica told me.

"Protection? Or just because you're gonna get jealous easily if another Female or Male ends up wanting me during my cycle." I asked her, I was half being sarcastic with what I meant.

"I'd kill if someone laid a hand on my claim." Erica said outright to me.

I paused, I don't know how I feel being claimed by Erica or by anyone for that matter, I'd never thought about it.

I never had to ever think about it up until now.

"Please don't kill anyone, oh my lord." I sighed as I playfully rubbed my butt into her lap.

"Are you looking to get hammered again?" Erica said in a very serious tone.

I laughed and stopped with the teasing, god what was wrong with me, I'd never ever do that. And yet here I was! Knotted up with an Alpha! Teasing her!

"There's only two exceptions, if you must have a shower, at least let me put some of my smell on you." Erica told me. "And when we return to work, you must have a shower before you go there."

"Why's that?" I asked her.

"Due to my current situation, I'd be thrown out if I was caught sleeping with an Omega, especially when my bosses are trying so hard to get me to hook up with the Alpha above me." Erica told me.

"So for now, wear my scent proudly, until we have to return to work."

It left a lot to hang onto, Erica seemed very serious about me, even if we'd literally only met the night before in public and not at work.

I have heard that Alpha's usually are very quick to decide when they legitimately love someone, I don't think I was going to be seeing Erica disappear anytime soon.

In fact she might even ask me to move in, oh god imagine.

"When you go out in public next, you'll be able to smell other people who have their own Alpha, it's very interesting, it keeps your own scent at bay, so instead of you alerting yourself to everyone that you're in heat, everyone will only be able to smell that you've been with an Alpha recently." Erica said, she was very knowledgeable on the whole subject, she seemed very happy that I could carry her scent around.

"But as I said, at work, we're just colleagues again." Erica told me. "No matter how hard it'll be to keep my hands off you." Erica mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's all good." Erica said to me.

I let it go, I could trust her, I had this overwhelming feeling that I could.

Eventually we released and Erica got dressed and walked out of the room, leaving me in the bed.

I looked over at the shower, it was looking like a very good place to be right now.

I thought of Erica, she'd be quite angry if I did.

I quickly got out of the bed, ran over to the shower and turned it on, then carefully sprinted back out of the bathroom and hid behind the door that exited the bedroom. I'd get Erica, she might not appreciate this but I was in the mood for playing apparently.

As I thought I could hear Erica stomping up the steps.

"Jessica, I thought we agreed." Erica said as she rushed in and I immediately jumped on her from behind, toppling us both over. I was laughing and having fun, until I was very quickly pinned to the floor.

Erica looked very fierce, she was smiling as she held me down.

"I was just playing Erica." I said to her as I looked up into her eyes.

"I'm not." Erica replied to me, before engulfing my lips with her own.

I had my arms still held down as Erica continued to kiss me.

I found myself pulled up again onto the bed, I had my butt up in the air, but not high enough for Erica who pulled me up even more, it wasn't long before I got what I wanted, the sound of a condom wrapper opening and it falling to the floor, as I began to finally feel Erica press into my entrance again.

"If you wanna play rough, I'll show you rough." Erica said as she leant down next to my ear, slapping my ass hard with her hand, I yelped in shock.

For the next several minutes I was subjected to the most beautiful torment ever, Erica was edging me, every time I got close to orgasming she'd stop immediately and hang there, if I even attempted to move, I was slapped across the ass.

"You're a good girl for giving me yourself, and I truly cannot hold myself back from you, your scent drives me wild." Erica said as she leant down next to my ear again.

For the third time today I was knotted, I had gone from being someone who didn't want anything to do with sexual activities, to someone fully invested in getting dominated by her own Alpha, Erica was My Alpha.