My Life as an Omega Ch. 07

Story Info
Jessica returns to work.
2.2k words
4.66
3.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since Erica first saw my house, I was getting ready for work for the first time since I had been sent home from work and was now eating my breakfast.

Rachel was fast asleep, everything had returned to normal again, I was off my cycle. Erica messaged me last night saying that she too, was still in her own cycle and probably wouldn't appear at work tomorrow.

I understood her reasoning, but it didn't make me feel any less sad that she might not be there, even if we both had to act like we weren't seeing each other.

I had an hour before I left for work.

I called my Parents, they lived in the neighbouring country of Ontriovik, It'd be late morning for them, dad would be getting the newspaper and mum would be returning from her morning walk.

I sat there and let the phone ring, it wasn't unusual for them to call me back on their phone.

Both my Parents are Beta's, you heard it here first, I'm a very rare case in an all Beta family.

I hadn't even told them what had happened, and I wasn't entirely sure how they'd react.

Do I tell them about Erica? Ofcourse! No I shouldn't! Gah!!

Just as I was about to give up, the phone rang back.

"Hello Jessica!" My dad said in his thick Ontriovik accent (german)

"Hello Dad, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm super, I've been tending to the cattle this morning, so I'm a bit stiff in the back actually, but I'll soldier on." My dad said.

My Dad, Mum and Two Brothers were farmers. I didn't like the farm life, so that's why I moved to Estio, and started living in Ritten City.

Thankfully, Estio is a brilliant country that has top of the line universities dotted over the country.

It's also the main reason why everyone I was friends with from my schooling years lives here now.

"That's no good, Is mum around by any chance?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll get'er for you." He said to me.

"ANNA!" I heard him shout through the phone.

Soon enough my mum arrived on the scene.

"Hello dear, how have you been?" She asked me.

"I've been, well alright I suppose." I said to her.

"I'll put you on speaker so your father can hear you too." My mum said.

"Alright, can you hear us?" They both said in unison.

"I can." I said to them.

"Mum, Dad, I have some news that might shock you." I said calmly.

"Oh gosh what is it." My mum said.

"I'm apparently an Omega." I said to them.

There was a crash and a bang and I'm pretty sure my dad fainted on the floor.

"Oh get up Harry." I heard my Mum say.

"What's happened?" I asked.

"Your father fell off the chair." She told me.

I heard her switch the phone back over to handheld mode and the door open.

"I'm walking away from the house for a moment, your father doesn't need to hear this." She said to me.

"Alright." I was a bit frightened of what my mum might say.

"Okay, so what's happened?" My Mum asked.

"Well last week I suddenly developed into an Omega overnight pretty much." I told her.

"Heat Cycle etc?" She asked.

"Yes, I've been through all that." I told her.

"Take Inhibitors everyday while on your cycle." She said to me.

"Yes, I know mum, I have been." I replied.

"Oh lordy, so how have you been feeling since then?" She asked.

"Fucking terrible, sorry for the swearing but its the truth." I told her.

"It's alright dear." My mum said.

"You're a strong girl, all your friends are Omega's so it's probably only fair you are too." She continued.

"You're all looking after eachother I hope."

"Yes, we are mum, Rachel still lives with me and we've been fine." I told her.

"Next time when you come home, you'll have to bring her with you." She said back to me.

"Mum!" I said to her, I knew exactly what she meant by that.

"What? Its not uncommon for Alpha's or Omega's to date the same sex." She said to me.

"Uhuh, don't let dad hear you say that." I said back to her.

She laughed.

"Look I won't pry into your life, just make sure that you message me before you come here, otherwise your dad might have a heart attack." She said to me.

"Alright no worries, thanks for talking to me mum." I said to her.

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

I hung up the phone, sat there and looked at the time.

I better get going. It was 7:50PM when I walked out the door.

It was a forty minute drive to the Medical Research Centre, when I arrived there I noticed that Erica's private car park was empty, there was no S-Class in the parking lot at all.

I pouted.

I walked into the centre, everyone was beginning to open up for the day, we had been doing some tests for the treatment of various diseases, as always.

I worked in a team of 12 people, which was led by Erica, then above Erica, was David, who managed Erica and Several others who had their own teams in the building.

Yelena, Heather and Sarah were present when I arrived.

"Oh look who survived!" Yelena said to me.

"Uhuh, that's me." I said.

"You seem sad." Heather asked.

"No no, I'm fine!" I lied, I was miserable, for the first time in a long time I actually looked forward to going to work with Erica.

"I'm sorry about the other night, Jessica, I didn't mean to scare you." Sarah apologised for her actions.

"No no, I'm the one who should be sorry, I was the issue, not you." I said to her.

"I had no idea you were an Alpha, why are you working with us then?" I asked her.

"I may be an Alpha, but I certainly cannot act like one." She said to me.

"Like Erica?" Yelena said to her.

"Yeah, I'd never be as bitchy as Erica." Sarah said

They all laughed, and I laughed along too.

Not like I hadn't had the insides of my stomach impaled by Erica most of the week before.

I was sleeping with the enemy, and none of them knew it.

"We'll have a meeting in 5 minutes, let me just get my stuff." Erica said as she walked through the doorway.

I instantly turned around, if the smile on my face could get any bigger it would, if I had a tail, it'd be wagging at 100mph.

I immediately calmed myself down, and sighed.

"Fucking Erica." I said under my breath.

"You said it." Yelena said back to me, annoyed that they had a meeting.

I had to act like I had nothing to do with Erica.

Now, dear reader, remember back when I first met Erica in her house and I found out about her tattoos, the only way I never knew about them is that inside work, Erica is an extremely formal person. Meaning she wears business dresses and suits all the time.

She's very clean, and formal with everything she does. It was kinda nice to see she had a more human side to her outside of her work.

The 12 of us met in the meeting room, where we discussed the day's plan.

Erica looked directly at me multiple times, I fucking almost collapsed then and there.

I kept seeing flashbacks to watching her in the mirror.

God! Stop it Jessica.

I was going to cry. I swear, she's too beautiful.

Throughout the day I caught glimpses of Erica while I was working, then I had Yelena tap me on the shoulder around 4:00PM.

"Erica wants to see you in her office, something about the file system." She told me.

"Oh, righto." I told her.

I got off my chair and walked out down the hallway.

I knocked on Erica's Office door before entering and heard her say "Come in."

I opened the door slowly and saw Erica, slumped down at her desk.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Nooo! I'm not babe." Erica said to me.

Erica never had called me that before.

"What happened?" I asked as I approached her desk.

"I'm still in my heat cycle, and all I can think about is you." Erica told me sadly.

"Did you take your inhibitors?" I asked.

"Yes, as of last night I'm able to go back on them." She mentioned.

I didn't want to get close to Erica, thankfully now that I was out of season, her scent isn't having the large effect on me it first did.

I got closer anyway and sat down next to her at her desk.

I looked up at her and she looked down to me.

"You look like a pup." Erica said to me.

"How is everything going anyway?" She asked.

"We're doing well on the research floor." I told her.

She turned around and faced me now, pulling me into her lap.

She was an alpha alright, I could feel how horny she was just sitting here.

"No, I meant how are you feeling since we hooked up." She said quietly.

"Excellent, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." I told her outright.

"Neither have I." Erica said to me as she pulled me closer.

"Ericaaa." I said, warning her again.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry, I just so fucking on edge." She told me.

"Anyway, you better get back to work." Erica said.

"Good job today, Jessica!" She continued.

She turned me around, and as I walked out the door she playfully slapped my butt, which made me hop out of the doorway in surprise.

"Uhh bye?" I said as I turned back to the door.

She had locked it behind herself.

Gosh, Erica was going to send me back into my own heat if I wasn't careful.

I returned to working, finished my projects and signed out.

As I was walking out of the building Erica texted me, I looked back at the building and saw her blatantly staring at me through the upper windows.

I looked at the message.

"Tea @ mine? -Erica."

"Alright, I'll get there at 6:30PM. -Jessica." I replied to her and went home.

What else could I do? I desperately wanted to see her.

So that's what I did.

It was 6:25PM when I arrived at her front door, I knocked and she came and opened it for me.

She was wearing a tennis skirt and only her sports bra.

"I just got back from my training session." Erica told me as she let me in.

"I've gotta go have a shower, but make yourself at home." Erica told me.

"Alright no worries."

I watched as Erica took off upstairs, god it was hard not to look, when she reached the top, I watched her turn around and wink at me with a cocky smile.

She was teasing me.

I went through Erica's kitchen, and started making tea for us with the ingredients I brought with me

Leak, Chicken and some Pasta.

It was just an easy meal my parents had taught me when I was young.

Chicken, Leak Pasta is what they called it.

Cause that's what it contained, I'm sure there was a more fancy name for it, but no worries.

I had brought some more snackage for later, but was now fully in the cooking mood.

I heard the shower turn off upstairs and almost just in time as Erica came down stairs after 10 more minutes, I had completed it.

I was dishing it up for us both when she came down.

"Oh thank you for making tea!" Erica said to me.

"It's all good." I said as I went and sat next to her with my bowl full.

"What's this called?" Erica asked.

"Chicken, Leak Pasta." I told her.

"Simple enough." She said as she started to dig in.

"Oh my lord." Erica laughed. "This is fucking brilliant." She said to me.

I blushed, hearing that my cooking was good from someone other than Rachel. It was very nice.

I watched Erica eat the entire bowl then went and got seconds.

Meanwhile I hadn't even finished my own.

"That was extremely good Jessica." She said to me.

"Like REALLY good." She continued.

"Makes my mouth water more than you yourself do."

"Uhuh, very funny, and I'm glad you like my cooking." I said to her.

Later that night we went to the second floor, we ended up watching an action movie on the massive TV screen she had. And somewhere in between that movie I was split in two by Erica again.

I was attached enough to her that she spun me around which hurt my legs with how much she bent them and she ended up carrying me up the stairs all the way to bed.

Every darn step up the stairs, I reached some form of an orgasm, Erica couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

My mind was melting, I was running out of fluid.

We landed on the bed and awkwardly moved to spoon each other as we were still very attached.

I was in bliss, Erica looked very happy when I turned my head to look at her.

She flicked the light off, and we fell asleep.