My Life as an Omega Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessica and Erica move in together!
1.1k words
4.67
3k
9
0

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks have passed now since Erica's announcement, I officially moved out from living with Rachel, and moved into living with Erica for the rest of my life.

Tyler ended up moving in with Rachel, but I kept my key so I could go see her whenever.

Which Erica allowed, under the exemption that only if it was when Tyler wasn't on his heat cycle.

Which was fair enough.

I met Erica's Family, only for a few minutes and during that time we had planned to have a proper meeting soon with her brother and his girlfriend.

I told my parents about Erica, and they were very excited to meet her.

Erica ended up going up a level at work, Erica's dad pulled some strings behind the scenes and David was demoted back to working on the floor with the rest of us in a separate team away from me, and Sarah, our workmate, took Erica's place as our team boss.

Everything was working out perfectly.

Erica was happy with her new job, which David hadn't done properly from the beginning, with Erica under the control of all the teams now, everything started to go a lot smoother around here, Erica went from being this bitch of a person to everyone she met, to reforming all the bonds she never had with all of her coworkers.

All we had was our Holiday to Ontriovik coming up next week for three weeks, which Rachel was coming along with Erica and I.

I still regarded Rachel as my best friend, and I kept her very close.

I was keen to see my family again, Rachel and I hung out at Erica's house a lot. Erica had a lot more work to do, but she was very smart. She did all the hard work David had left her behind when he left very easy work.

It took her two weeks of nonstop working to fix it all, but it all made sense in the end.

Rachel, Erica and I had tea together most nights, I said to Erica about Rachels issue with the lack of eating. Erica was determined to help Rachel out after she was settled at work.

Honestly I think Rachel spent more time hanging out with me than she did at home with Tyler, which was very odd.

Rachel had finished all her projects for the year.

It was almost christmas time, which is why we were going away.

Tyler was going to stay with his family over christmas, and Rachel, Erica and I were gonna stay with my parents.

"What do those Tattoos you have mean?" Rachel asked Erica randomly.

Erica was very confident with her body, so she usually only wore a Sports Bra and Shorts when other people were around.

Living with Erica I found it was completely normal to come out into the living room and see her topless, or just do anything topless around the house, she didn't care.

"Well, The big dragon tattoo on my back surrounding a woman, is supposed to symbolise myself manifesting a dragon to rise above my family, which thankfully didn't have to happen." She turned around and pointed at it, then proceeded to show the rest of them off.

"The flaming skull soldier on my left shoulder is from my brother, who is a tattoo artist himself, and did it as practice."

"Infact, all my tattoos are by him." She said.

"That's crazy, I've always wanted Tattoos but I'm way too skinny for them." Rachel laughed.

"I'll fatten you up, don't worry." Erica said to her, Rachel wasn't sure if her plan would work.

"Alright, well I better get going." Rachel said as she looked at time.

"Thank you for tea tonight, it was wonderful as always Jessica." Rachel told me.

"I'll see you two next time." Rachel said as she put her shoes on before exiting the house.

"Now it's just us, bed time?" Erica asked me.

I nodded and followed Erica up the stairs to the bedroom.

Instead of jumping straight into sex, we kissed and cuddled for what seemed like hours. Touching each other all over as we worked ourselves up.

I could feel Erica's Cock beginning to come out, it was very hard, I gripped my hand around it and jerked it off while we kissed, she put her fingers inside me and quickly brought me to Orgasm unexpectedly.

I moaned into her face as I came over her hand.

When I settled down, I took charge, I pushed Erica onto her back.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time." I told her as I grabbed her cock, and lined it up with my entrance.

I slowly sat down on it, feeling it go really deep, in this position I felt it hit my G Spot perfectly, god I was about to burst then and there.

"Are you alright?" Erica asked.

"I-I'm perfect." I said as I struggled not to cum as I rode Erica.

"I know you are, so let me take control for you." Erica said to me, she wrapped one arm around my back and pulled me into her chest, she then lifted her knees up and began to thrust into me at a rapid pace.

"Oh fucking god." I moaned.

"Erica, Erica." I continued.

With her arm that was around me she let go and used her hand to grab my hair and pull it back.

My mind was blank, I knew nothing other than Erica at this point, I was solely focused on the point at which her cock was hitting.

"God Jess! you're so fucking hot." Erica moaned as I began to feel her knot expanding.

I was determined to not go around her knot, I stopped myself short each time.

"What are you attempting to do mate?" She said to me, she grabbed my hips and thrust me down over her knot.

I came harder than I ever did before, squirting everywhere for at least a few seconds.

My body spasmed everywhere and Erica held me close as the orgasms continued to wash over my body.

Erica's own orgasm was happening, she was moaning into my ear as I felt her pump me full with her seed.

"God damn." Erica said as I laid on top of her.

Erica was out of breath.

"I'm still cumming." Erica said to me, I could feel her spasming inside me, coating my insides with her cum.

I bit her ear as I laid there.

"Continue cumming for me baby." I said to her.

"I am." Erica laughed as she had another orgasm.

She moaned very loudly that time.

"I've never cum that much, I'm surprised it's not leaking out of you." Erica said to me.

We sat there, cuddling for the rest of the night, lightly kissing each other.

God that was good. Best sex I've ever had.