My Life as an Omega Ch. 12

Story Info
Erica meets Jessica's Parents.
2k words
4.67
2.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days passed, we were getting ready for our holiday, Rachel was here again, she slept the night at Erica's with me, she was now helping us pack Erica's S-Class with all of our luggage we planned to take to Ontriovik with us.

"The climate is slightly different there, so don't forget your inhibitors please." Erica said as she handed a pack to both Rachel and I.

"I cannot risk going crazy if you two go on heat at the same time as I do." Erica said using her serious voice.

Unfortunately Erica's inhibitors didn't work too well, even though she was on the strongest available.

So it'd be hell for Erica if we were to all go into our heat cycles at the same time.

"I'd let you use me Erica." Rachel laughed as she put her suitcase into the trunk of the S-Class.

I had a wave of jealousy go over me, then I calmed myself down knowing that Rachel was just playing.

I hated when she did that.

"I'm Jessica's Partner, Rachel." Erica sternly reminded her.

"I don't think Jessica likes it when you say that stuff near me." Erica said as she looked at me.

"I was just playing." Rachel said to me.

"I know." I mouthed, waving my hand, it was best to let Erica go on sometimes.

Erica had new tires put on the car a day ago, and was inspecting the lugs to make sure they were all tight.

I finished loading all of my stuff I needed, and Erica had done her's earlier in the morning.

"Are we all done?" Erica asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." I said to her.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go." Rachel said as well.

"Alright, let's go." Erica said to us both.

"Alexa, Lockdown Mode." I heard Erica shout while we were inside the car waiting for her to get in.

The house windows and door had a roller shutter over them, High Tech stuff.

It locked the entire place up, so no one could get into the house without Erica's keycard.

We started our drive out of the city, stopping at the fuel station before we fully left the city.

We travelled down the highway, it was going to be a 6 hour drive just to the border of Estio to Ontriovik, then from there it was another 6 hour drive into the heartland of Ontriovik.

"Are we there yet?" Rachel started.

"God you are a child aren't you." Erica said to her.

"I can be your child, we can be like a small family." She joked.

"God I couldn't imagine anything worse." Erica laughed at her.

Rachel sat back down in the rear seat.

We travelled to Vakia City, from there we went through a toll road, then through the under mountain tunnel that went under Scarlet Peak and by early afternoon, we had reached the border crossing for Ontriovik.

Each of us showed our passports and soon enough we were all clear to continue onwards in our journey to the heartland of Ontriovik.

Rachel and I fell asleep during our drive after we reached Ontriovik, we woke up 40 minutes later outside a fuel station, Erica was refueling the car again, she also bought us some snacks and drinks.

"It'll be around 9PM when we get to your parents place." Erica said to me.

"I know, if you need me to drive just let me know." I told her.

"I'll let you know." Erica said with a smile, patting my leg.

I fell asleep again, I dreamt about Erica, I just wanted to cuddle with her immediately.

I knew it wasn't possible given our current situation.

It had been two hours and I had Erica waking me up slowly on the side of the road.

"Can you drive?" Erica asked me.

"Sure thing." I said to her.

I swapped seats with her and we started off on our adventure again.

I knew how to get to my parents house, without even looking at the map, but kept it up just in case.

I hadn't been in Ontriovik for 2 Years.

Ontriovik was a big forest country, tall trees lined the roads on either side of the dual lane freeway that cut through it.

It was a very pretty country, I felt good being back home.

I was beginning to worry about my Heat Cycle to be completely honest, I'd be mortified if I had my Heat Cycle readjust near my fucking parents of all people.

It's crazy enough that I was bringing Erica, an Alpha Female along with me. If Erica went crazy, I don't know what I'd do, in her heat she's an unstoppable force.

The sex I had experienced with her during my first Heat Cycle was more rough than what we have now, apart of me was keen. No! You're not keen, shut up!

I continued to drive, the sun was setting on us as Rachel and Erica continued to sleep in the car while I drove.

When sun went behind the Ontriovik Mountain Range that borders Estio, most of this side of the country almost gets engulfed in a massive shadow of the mountain late into the afternoon, making temperatures drop dramatically from the warm day it was.

It was near 8:30PM when I reached the small town of Savanna, which was at least 10 minutes away from my parents farm.

I was getting keener by the second to see my family again.

We eventually hit a dirt road, this immediately woke Erica up.

"My clean car." Erica said in sorrow.

Rocks were flicking up under the car, not to mention it must have rained earlier, there were mud puddles everywhere.

Poor Erica had no idea what was in store.

I found the driveway to my parents house, the driveway was quite long, about a minute drive to the actual house itself.

When we got there the floodlights on the outside of the house were on, turning the parking area into daytime almost.

My Parents came out as they heard the S-Class coming up the driveway, they were both waving at us.

Then my two brothers appeared behind them, and were doing the same.

I pulled into the parking area and I stepped out to greet my Mum and Dad.

I left Erica and Rachel in the car, I was too excited and I jumped into my Mum and Dad's arms and gave them a massive hug.

"Hellooo Welcome Home!" They cried to me.

"I'm home finally." I said to them as I continued to hug them.

"We're so glad you're home for Christmas this year." My mum said to me.

I went over and hugged my two brothers next.

"Charlie! Jacob!" I said basically jumping into their arms.

"Hello Idiot." Charlie said as I hugged him.

"You're the fucking Idiot." I said to him as I squeezed him tighter.

"Hi retard." Jacob said to me as I went and hugged him tight.

"Hello fat tits." I said as I gave him a big hug.

Jacob took after my Father if anything, he was a big stocky bloke, that said he had a very loving bear hug.

What I had failed to notice is Behind Charlie and Jacob, stood two girls.

Who both waved very awkwardly at me as I looked over Jacobs shoulder.

"You two have girlfriends now?" I asked my brothers.

"Which rock have you been living under?" Charlie said to me.

"Well I haven't spoken to you much in two years." I told him.

"This is Vivian, she's the neighbour's daughter." Charlie said to me.

Vivian was a short haired brunette, she was about the same height as myself.

"And this over here is Brooke, she's from the city." Jacob said to me.

Brooke on the other hand was almost the opposite of Vivian, Brooke looked like she was a hippy.

Her hair was extremely long, wearing it down without anything, it also looked like it hadn't been brushed in a while.

"It's nice to meet both of you." I said to them as I gave each one a hug.

"It's nice to meet you too." Brooke said to me as I hugged her.

"I'm glad we could finally meet." Vivian said as we also hugged. "Your brother talks a lot about you."

"Nothing bad I hope." I laughed at her.

"No, Nothing bad." She laughed back.

I looked behind me, Rachel was getting a massive hug from my Mum and my Dad was shaking hands with Erica.

It was very odd, Erica was tall for a woman and every man I had met in the city was around her height.

But out here, my dad and brothers were significantly taller than her. My brothers and father sat around 6'2" or maybe a tad taller while Erica remained at 6'0"

I could see Erica trying to make herself look cool in front of my parents. I quickly walked over to her and grabbed her hand, which when I did, she quickly looked at me with a nervous smile and began to warm up again.

"As you may have heard, recently in the last month, I found out I was an Omega, which is odd for a 24 year old I know." I said to my family.

"This is Erica, she's not only the boss of me at work, but she's also my girlfriend, she's an Alpha Female." I said to them, I thought everyone would be more shocked, then I remembered I had told mum earlier about Erica and the whole story, so she would have told everyone.

"Are you marked?" Brooke asked.

"I'm not." I said to her, I looked up at Erica. "I hope one day." I said to Erica.

Erica blushed at me.

"I might be an Alpha, but please just treat me like a normal person." Erica said to them.

"Ofcourse sweet!" My mother said as she came over and hugged Erica tightly.

"We're all equal here!" My mother told her.

That night Erica, Rachel and I slept in my parent's motorhome, which was a lot nicer than the old farmhouse they lived in currently.

My brothers had also apparently moved out of home in the recent months and we're living at separate farmhouses nearby with their girlfriends.

Erica and I badly wanted to have sex, Rachel was sleeping directly next to us, and we struggled to not wake her up.

"Hurry up and fuck already, Jesus." Rachel said loudly to us as Erica and I cuddled under the sheets.

I laughed under the sheets with Erica, Rachel turned over in a huff and went back to sleep.

"So what did you think of my Parents?" I asked her softly.

"They're very nice people, I was shocked to meet someone taller than me." Erica said to her.

"Yeah, well everyones taller in the country, I've noticed that there's a lot of short men in the city." I said to her.

"That Brooke girl, she's an Omega." Erica told me.

"Is she? I didn't notice." I asked.

"She's either just finished her Heat Cycle or beginning it, I could smell it on her." Erica told me.

"Rachel and I are on Inhibitors today so I wouldn't know."

"Are you on heat?" Erica asked me, putting her head near my neck.

"We're suspecting we might begin it soon." I told her, so we've already taken a pill just in case.

"You smell the same as always, I think you're fine for now." Erica told me.

"Well I hope so, I'd be mortified if I went on heat here." I told Erica.

"Have you not taken an Inhibitor?" I asked her.

"No, I didn't know we were going to take them as a precaution early." Erica said to me.

"Did you get horny smelling Brooke in heat?" I asked her with evil intentions.

"I can control myself enough, you know." Erica said back to me in a serious voice.

"Alright, just asking." I said to her.

"Your games do not work on me." Erica said with a laugh.

Erica and I fell asleep eventually without having sex, Rachel had spooked us, we were brought back to our senses really quick after that.

Rachel was a very sexually open person, so it came as no surprise that she didn't care where we had sex too, but still it was weird for me to begin having sex, metres away from my best friend.