My Life as an Omega Ch. 10

Story Info
Jessica gets a midnight call from Erica.
996 words
4.8
3.1k
7
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's Prespective.

My phone started to ring at midnight, I answered it, and Rachel looked at me weirdly.

"I'M FREE AND I'M COMING TO GET YOU!" Erica said as she shouted through the phone.

"She sounds excited." Rachel said to me.

"You get dressed and get going, I'll be okay." Rachel told me with a smile.

I quickly got dressed, I was half asleep but was keen to know what Erica was so excited about.

I could hear the S-Class Mercedes rumbling angrily through the neighbourhood.

She was close.

"She's gonna drive the neighbours nuts." Rachel said, listening to the car approaching.

When I got outside I could very clearly hear "I get knocked down, but I get up again." Playing through her speakers at max volume.

I rushed out to her car, and got in.

I strapped my seatbelt on and looked up at her and she grabbed my face and kissed me, with TONGUE.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT.

She let me go and didn't say a word to me for the rest of the trip.

"I get knocked down, but I get up again! Ain't never gonna keep me down!" She sang as she planted her foot to the floor, leaving a set of skid marks out the front of my house.

Oh my god, I was going to die, I could feel it.

We drove down the highway out of town, and we soon arrived at an abandoned fuel station.

"Let's Groove." Started to play on the car radio.

As I watched Erica tip the Mercedes into the fuel station at full revs, a massive smoke cloud came out the back from the tires and was lit up by the rear tail lights as she continued to rip the car around the concrete setting.

She had the biggest smile on her face.

I'd never seen her so happy.

We continued to do donuts for another minute before she stopped.

"Do you want to try?" She asked me as I sat there, holding onto the door handle and seat as hard as I could.

"Can you tell me what the occasion is?" I asked her.

"My dad released everything! I'm free to date who I want now, no matter the class!" She said to me happily.

"Oh my god!" I said to her, I was shocked. "Are you serious!"

"He gave me his permission to date you, apparently he already knew somehow."

"Okay I'll take that donut lesson now." I said to her.

We swapped seats.

"Okay so you'll wanna put your foot on the clutch and rev the shit out of the car and then just dump the clutch and you'll start doing donuts."

She grabbed the steering wheel and turned it to full lock.

I did as instructed and as I immediately started to do a huge burnout, whipping the rear end of the car around in this abandoned fuel station lot.

After we finished doing donuts, before the tires got wrecked, we swapped back to our seats.

But not before Erica caught me in the middle, and laid me down on the hood of her car. It was very warm, but bearable on this cold night.

She kissed me all over, before she took my pants off and went to town with her mouth on my pussy.

It was a matter of moments and I reached my first orgasm of the night.

I was then turned over, and Erica proceeded to mount me from behind, she absolutely held nothing back this time, she didn't even have a condom on, I could feel the difference, it was electric!

I felt her knot seat itself inside me and we both moaned louder than we ever had, as she filled my insides, I could feel the pulse of her cock inside me as it continued to spasm.

We once again awkwardly waddled over to the Drivers side.

She sat down on the driver's seat and took me down with her.

"Don't stop Believin'" was now playing on the radio.

It was silly, but we drove home that night with no seatbelt on, still knotted together as I rested my head into her neck, lightly kissing her neck as she drove.

We pulled into Erica's house, sat in the car until it got to the basement and both of us got out of the car, separated late during our drive home.

"Alexa, Play Should I Stay, Or Should I Go, Max Volume." Erica said as we entered her house.

There we're speakers wired into her ceiling that I hadn't noticed before.

We ended up both dancing around in the second story of the house completely naked, we threw each other around in circles as we danced to the song over the speakers.

"I'm very happy with our life together." Erica said to me.

"I'm very glad you think that." I said to her

"I want you, in my life forever." Erica said to me.

"Is this an Alpha thing?" I asked her.

"Yes, unfortunately! We know very well when we've found our life partner." She said to me.

"Don't stress, I'm not proposing." She laughed.

"I'm not in a hurry to get down on my knee, you aren't going anywhere soon aren't you?" Erica asked me.

"No." I laughed. "I'm not leaving your side anytime soon." I said as I brought myself closer to her.

I felt Erica wrapped her powerful arms around my waist and slowly cup my butt, she kissed me deeply, and I leaped up and crossed my legs around her back.

She held me with ease, we shared a proper tongue kiss this time.

I was very slowly lowered down onto Erica's Cock as we retreated to the bedroom.

Erica locked the door behind us.

"You're mine now and forever you understand." She said to me as she laid me down on the bed softly.

I nodded as she took my mouth with her own, kissing me relentlessly.