My Life as an Omega Ch. 16

Story Info
Christmas has arrived!
2.3k words
4.8
2.7k
6

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Morning has finally arrived!

I woke up Erica by jumping on top of her.

"Good Morning, Love." Erica groaned as I sat on her.

"Merry Christmas!" I said to her very excitedly, putting a present onto her chest.

"Merry Christmas, now please go back to sleep." Rachel said as half awake.

"Oh shhh you." Erica said as she opened her present.

"You'll get yours in a moment." I said to Rachel as I eagerly waited for Erica to open up her present.

"If it's not Erica wrapped up I don't wan-" Rachel got a light smack over the head by Erica.

"Harder Mommy." Rachel mumbled sarcastically as she turned over into the pillow.

Erica groaned and went back to unwrapping the present.

"How much damn wrapping paper did you use?" Erica asked me as she ripped it all off.

I used a few layers, at first by accident, then it became a game.

"Oh my god, Jessica." Erica said as she opened it up.

I had gotten her something I had kept for awhile.

"You didn't!" Erica said as she hid the present out of view from Rachel.

"I did." I told her confidently.

Erica has a big thing for very expensive jewellery and will almost wear anything if you give it to her. I found out early on when we first started dating.

I had been saving everything.

"Jessica, you had no need to spend that much on me." Erica said politely.

I had gotten her a Scent Blocker Gold Banded Necklace, with her name written in gold cursive on the front of it.

At the time of the purchase, I had no idea that Erica was in possession of a Scent Blocker, until two nights ago.

Scent Blockers are very expensive, $5,000 just for a cheap one, I didn't cheap out on it, I had gone for a $12,000 one, it stood out very well on myself, and the tag with Erica's Name made it look even better.

Erica handed her my present, I opened it up quickly, and in true Erica fashion, She had gotten me Jewellery, it was a Scent Blocking Wrist Chain, with 'I love you Jessica." written on it, with an Alpha Symbol on the opposite side.

"How much?" I asked as I tried it on.

"You don't wanna know." Erica laughed.

"Gosh." I said.

"Rachel, your turn." Erica said to her.

Rachel handed us her presents.

Rachel had gotten Erica and I some new Bikinis, and Rachel also gave Erica and I a very expensive bottle of wine.

Erica looked unimpressed at the Bikini.

"Erica, It's a thing that Rachel does." I said to her.

"Oh this?" Erica asked, turning the Bikini around in her finger's inspecting the very fine fabric.

"Yeah every year I've gotten Jessica Bikinis, You might as well have one too." Rachel told her.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only reason I have any clothes for swimming." I told Rachel.

"Wait wait, so the Bikini you wore the other day was from Rachel." Erica asked me.

"Yes." I said to her.

Erica looked odd.

"You buy her a Bikini in winter?" Erica asked her.

"For the last few years since I met Jessica, I've been coming to Ontriovik over christmas, that's when she usually dresses in them." Rachel told her.

"Last few years?" Erica questioned.

"Yes, I don't have anyone to see on Christmas." Rachel told her outright.

"Hey Rachel." I said, trying to calm her down.

I could see she was getting worked up by Erica now.

"Sorry." Rachel said to me as she calmed herself down.

Rachel quickly got back on topic.

"Are you getting Jealous, Erica?" Rachel asked her.

"Or are you happy that I was able to make Jessica look very appealing in the Bikini I bought her a week before we came here." Rachel said to her.

"Thanks." Was all Erica said to her.

"No worries." Rachel smiled.

The situation had been defused and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"She's very good when it comes to Sexy Clothes." I told Erica.

"Are all your sexy clothes bought from Rachel?" Erica asked.

"No, I usually pick my own stuff out." I said to her.

"Usually?" Erica asked.

"You'll be okay." I said as I fell down onto her front, kissing her cheek.

Erica grumbled.

Erica hadn't gotten Rachel a Present, but it was okay cause I had predicted this.

And bought Rachel two presents, faking that Erica had gone out of her way.

To me it was fine that Erica hadn't, Erica didn't know Rachel extremely well yet, and there was a lot going on in Erica's life at the time we were all buying presents.

I had gotten Rachel a new GPU for her computer at home, knowing that she was trying to build another for her work, Erica had done the same thing, buying her another GPU.

"Oh thank you!" Rachel said to us.

"God these are damn expensive." Rachel had an ear to ear smile.

"They'll be at your house by the time we return from our Holiday, sorry I couldn't have them wrapped." I said to her.

"Nooo! It's fine!" Rachel said to me.

"I'm just keen to own two 6090RTX's." She continued.

With that, we all got dressed and exited the motorhome.

When we did, my brothers we're arriving in their cars with their girlfriends at the house.

I watched as Rachel and Everyone mixed together, exchanging greetings to each other.

"Merry Christmas!" Rachel shouted in glee.

For the rest of the day, we sat at the kitchen table inside my parents house.

We popped christmas crackers and all threw on those paper crowns you recieve from them, and went through the very stupid jokes they usually came with.

Erica hadn't had a Christmas like this before.

Before we left to come to Ontriovik, Erica had asked me privately what to expect a 'Rural Christmas' to look like, so she could act accordingly.

I told her that it was just everyone having fun.

According to Erica, Christmas with her family was more serious than anything, they received the presents in the morning, then for the rest of the day it continued with meditation and fasting until the next night where they had some massive feast with another family of Alpha's.

Sounds exciting... Not.

Erica was having a blast, she was singing christmas carols with my mum on the Karaoke Machine in the living room after Lunch, she was wearing the paper crown, which she swears on her life that she hadn't ever popped a Christmas Cracker.

Then Later that night, we opened our presents from the family.

Which took over an hour with everyone here.

When it came time for tea, that's when something happened that I saw melt Erica's heart.

We sat at the table, Dad was sitting at the other end and tapped his glass with a spoon.

Calling everyone to pay attention to himself.

"I'd like to thank you for all coming to another Christmas with us, your parents, and guardians." He said as he adjusted him in his seat.

"Tonight, we welcome a very new member into our small but loving community." He said as he stood up from his chair.

"Erica!" He said as he pointed at her.

"Since you arrived I've never seen my daughter, Jessica, so happy."

"This whole family wants you to know that you're very welcome to join us at this table, at any time of the year." He continued.

"You were very brave, coming to My wife and I, to ask permission to marry my daughter." He said.

Wait what, I looked shocked, I looked directly at Erica who sat across from me, and gave me a small smile and a wave.

"I told you what I thought, my wife told you what she thought."

"And if you want the answer to our question, you can see it on my daughter's ring finger."

I instinctively pulled my hand up to even check if I had it on, which of course I did, but this was a new feeling I wasn't yet used to.

Everyone at the table clapped for us.

Later that night Erica and I walked up to the upper sheds on the farm.

Erica and I sat on the inside of a tractor wheel and sat there, looking at the moon as it rose into the sky.

"When did you ask my parents for permission?" I asked her.

"I got up early with your Father and Mother the day we went to the river." Erica told me

"That's when I asked them, at first they were hesitant, so I basically begged them for your hand." She told me.

"You didn't actually beg them did you." I asked her.

"No, I was joking about that part." She laughed.

"They took a while, and that night before we went to dinner, your Father pulled me aside, and gave me his permission and his wifes." She said to me.

"Oh wow." I said, as I looked down at the ring again.

"I made the right choice." Erica said to me.

I nodded.

"I have a question for you now." Erica asked.

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Why doesn't Rachel ever see her parents?" She asked me, I could see she was somewhat worried about Rachel.

"Rachel's Parents, well..." I said thinking about how to word the rest of my sentence without changing Erica's opinion on Rachel to be any worse.

I couldn't think of a way, and thought the best option was to not lie.

"Rachel's Parents are from an All Alpha Paired Family." I told her.

I saw Erica's face drop.

"You're fucking kidding." She said.

"I'm not, I guess you can put it together on why she never sees her parents?" I asked her.

"Cause she's an Omega, not an Alpha..." She said to me in shock.

"Yep, the first ever recorded Omega in a very very long line of Alpha Pairs." I told her.

"What the fuck..." Erica said to me.

"So she was disowned?" She asked me.

"She's been living with me for 4 years, for the other two, after her parents forcibly got her tested to see what she was going to turn out like, they found that she was going to be an Omega, with no chance of turning into an Alpha, she was living by herself in a share house with 6 other people, until we met in Uni." I told her.

"God that's rough." Erica said to me.

"She's lucky she wasn't killed!" She shouted.

"She had an attempt on her life while living with her parents but she somehow got out of there." I said to her.

"God damn..." Erica put her head into her hands.

"Rachel has all the smarts of an Alpha, as I know you can tell, even though she acts like an idiot, her grades in school and uni were all top marks." I told her.

"That's insane..." Erica said to me.

"Is that why she's really good at modelling on computers and lots of people hire her?" Erica asked.

"She hasn't let anyone know online what her Classification is, but she's told me that a lot of people believe that she's an Alpha, simply because of her works." I continued to talk about Rachel's life.

"There was this one time Rachel applied for a job at a Triple A Company for video games, and they asked her for her Classification and when she mentioned that she was an Omega and was showing the work that she had completed over the years to the interviewers at this place." I paused.

"She was laughed at, they told her that there was no way an Omega could produce the fine detail of work she offered in such little time." I said.

"She came home to our house that night and cried and cried, nothing I did to consult her calmed her down, that's when the next day, she met Tyler in her Uni Course."

"This is getting interesting." Erica told me, I could see she was fully invested.

"Tyler, who is an Alpha, fell in love with Rachel, and Rachel fell in love with him almost instantly, Tyler had no issues making a fake interview with these Triple A Game Studios in Rachel's place."

"For an asshole, that's pretty nice." Erica said to me.

"Yeah well, Tyler takes none of the money as it all flows into Rachel's bank account, but instead if you go and play the video games that Rachel has worked on, you will see Tyler's full name in the credits."

"Rachel doesn't care about that?" She asked me.

"No, not at all, because in each of her works, there is a small piece of writing hidden inside the model's she has created over the years."

"What does it say?" Erica asked.

"Model Made by Rachel La'Heira, Go Fuck Yourself." I told her.

"It does not." Erica laughed.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my photo gallery.

"Here's one of the bridges in the latest game she's been working on." I showed her the photo of the inside of the model, with the small golden plague, that had the writing on it.

"No way, that's kinda cool." Erica said to me. "Very badass."

"She is a badass." I said to Erica.

"But you're my badass." I continued with a smile as I poked her.

Erica gave me a hug, I could see the Necklace I had given her earlier this morning.

I wanted it off, but Erica had other plans.

I was scooped up.

"What's happening here?" I asked as we walked back to the Motorhome.

"Bed Time." Erica told me.

"Bed time?" I asked her.

"Yep, I'm going to fuck your brains out infront of your friend." Erica laughed, I could see she was joking with the smile she had across her face.

We didn't do anything that night, instead Rachel, Erica and I cuddled till we fell asleep.

I was happy, very much at peace.

I was surrounded by two of the best people in my life.

Rachel, who was my best friend.

And Erica, My one and only Alpha.

Both badasses. Both Insane. Both full of love.