My Life as an Omega Ch. 15

Story Info
Enjoying the Holiday is easy.
1.7k words
4.73
2.8k
6
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Myself got a stern talking to from Erica when we both actually fully woke up.

"This is a one time thing." Erica said as she talked to Rachel and I.

"I don't know what possessed me last night, but I will not stand for it to happen again." Erica continued.

"Rachel, You have your own boyfriend."

"Jessica, you need to learn to control yourself better."

"Yeah, But I'm on heat and honestly you felt a lot better than Tyl-" Rachel didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Nup! No talking from you, keep your mouth shut." Erica said to Rachel.

Rachel sat there unamused with the whole situation, Erica was acting like it was a big deal.

"Erica I know you didn't do it to hurt us." I said to her.

"Yes but the fact is, I can't remember a damn thing past you putting yourself onto my face!" Erica told her.

"Honestly it felt like I was going insane, I had zero control over myself." Erica continued.

"Super Alpha Type Stuff..." Rachel whispered to me.

I looked at Rachel confused, then it hit me, maybe it was because Erica is from a long line of Alpha Pairs.

"Maybe you were taken over by a Spirit." Rachel proceeded to say to Erica.

"Jesus, whatever the hell it was, it can stay away." Erica said to us.

"On the plus side, I'm no longer experiencing heat." Erica said to us.

"Well congratulations, you cummed yourself empty, we're so glad for you." Rachel said sarcastically with a sigh.

"Are you still in heat!" Erica asked.

"YES!" We both said to her.

Erica smelt the air.

"Well I can't smell you Rachel, only Jessica a little." Erica said to us. "I must be really empty then huh."

"I can smell Jessica, but she smells quite unattractive."

"Huh!" I said.

"Calm down." Erica told me. "It's because you've been marked." She continued.

"Wait so because I've been marked, I no longer smell attractive?" I asked Erica.

"Well to me you smell excellent." Erica said.

"You smell like, god I don't even know." Rachel said to me. "It's not a bad smell, you just don't attract me." Rachel tried to reassure me.

"Like I'd still bone you." Rachel told me.

"Hey!" Erica said to her. "What did I literally just say not even a few minutes ago."

"Well I'm glad you'd still fuck me Rachel." I said, rolling my eyes.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

Erica grabbed it.

"Put it away." Erica said as she let go.

Rachel stopped being herself, and laid back down on the bed.

"I've never felt so satisfied, I swear." She mumbled.

Rachel and Myself went into the town later that day, While Erica hung out with my brothers and dad, we had to get a pregnancy test for both of us, thanks to Erica's "Super Alpha Type Stuff." As Rachel called it.

We both used the restrooms, we took three separate tests, and we both showed each other our tests at the same time.

Negative on all three.

Thank fuck for that.

We took our morning after pills before we fell asleep this morning, so hopefully we were saved.

I wasn't planning on having kids soon, neither was Rachel.

Especially to some spirit who possessed Erica's body.

I had an immediate flashback to the 'fuck me' eyes she gave me when I had that short out of body experience.

God those eyes were sexy and dangerous, she wanted me so badly that night.

Rachel and I did our research on the Alphas, while we sat in a carpark and ate fast food.

"Says here, Alpha's have a 98% chance of impregnating an Omega if both parties are in heat." Rachel told me.

"Excellent." I said sarcastically.

"We've taken the Morning After Pill, we'll be alright Jess." Rachel reassured me again.

"Thanks, I don't know if I could handle being pregnant at 24." I told her.

"Yeah, understandable." Rachel agreed.

"I'd probably get it nuked if I am pregnant." Rachel said to me.

"Same..." I said.

"Can Omega's go on The Pill if they're taking Inhibitors?" I asked Rachel, who had the most experience here.

"I've always had safe sex until this morning." Rachel told me.

"Great." I said to her, sarcastically.

Rachel was doing another search on her phone.

"We're allowed, it says here that Omega's can take Birth Control, either The Bar or Pill and Inhibitor at the same time." Rachel told me.

"Maybe I should get some birth control then." I said to her.

"I might come with you when you do that, I'll get on it too." Rachel smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said to her.

"Yeah, it's nothing big." Rachel laughed.

Rachel and I had bought another set of Pregnancy Tests before we left, just in case today was the wrong day.

As I drove home, Rachel gave me some more Alpha facts.

"The sperm count of An Alpha, Female or Male, rises dramatically during an Alpha's Heat Cycle."

"The Alpha's Sperm is so potent that it can impregnate a person in under 8 hours after sex, it has been reported that during heat cycles depending on the Alpha or Omega condition, impregnation can happen within 3 hours." Rachel told me.

"Fuck off no way, what's the Beta speed? It's like 6 days isn't it?" I asked her.

"6 to 8 days for a control line to appear on the pregnancy test for Betas." Rachel said.

"Oh my god, we were close." I said to Rachel.

"If we didn't take that morning after pill when we woke up, we'd be expecting." I continued.

We arrived back at the house, Erica was wrestling with my Brother Chris on the front lawn with Jacob and Dad watching them spar.

Erica was kicking ass as usual.

"Where did you say you found her again?" Dad asked me as he sat and watched.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said back to him.

Rachel and I went inside the house and Mum had christmas songs playing on the radio, Vivian and Brooke were also in the kitchen helping.

"I see Erica's enjoying herself." My mum told me.

We all looked through the kitchen window that looked out onto the grass. We watched as Erica tackled Chris and then proceeded to get him into an Arm Lock.

"Oh my god, she's insane." I said to my mum.

"The boys love her." My mum said to me.

"Well that's good." I said to her.

"How's the cooking going?" Rachel asked.

"Good, we're gonna be fine for tomorrow at this rate." My mum said to her.

"So how'd you and Erica meet?" Vivian asked me.

"Through work." I said to her.

"Oh workmates?" She smiled.

"She was my boss, well, still is my boss, in and out of work." I laughed.

"Oh lord, Look I'm very happy for you both, and congratulations on your proposal." Vivian said to me.

I hadn't even mentioned it to anyone! OH MY GOD.

"Oh did Erica let everyone know?" I asked.

"Yes, last night, you apparently fainted, Erica put you to bed and came in and told us all." My mum told me.

I looked at Rachel, who nodded.

"Oh well! thank god she said something!" I said happily.

"I'm sorry for not telling everyone myself, but I simply fainted after I said yes." I told mum and the others.

"It's fine hun, it's all good with us." My mum told me.

"Yeah, Erica dropped you into the Motorhome, you had a small shiver apparently so Erica had you wrapped up in a woolen sheet." Vivian told me.

"That's good of her, I woke up feeling fine this morning." I said to her.

"Good, we don't need anyone to be unhealthy." Vivian said back to me.

Brooke was looking at me the entire time, I could see the jealousy over her face.

If my brother found out that his Omega girlfriend had the hots for Erica, I don't think Erica and my brother would stay friends for very long.

"So are we all keen for Christmas Tomorrow?" My mum asked us.

"Yeah, I'm definitely keen." Rachel said with a smile.

The others and myself agreed.

The rest of the day went past quickly, and for tea we all sat inside the house and ate the food that had been cooked earlier in the day, heated to perfection.

I sat between Rachel and Erica, can you guess who sat next to Rachel?

If you guessed Brooke, you're correct.

Brooke insisted to Jacob that she sit there so she could talk with the girls, Jacob sat on the end of the table next to her.

Erica poked me, she showed her phone under the table while everyone was talking.

"Brooke is advancing on Rachel." It said, I looked at Rachel who was very clearly about to crack it, I could visibly see Brookes hand hovering over Rachel's thigh.

The three of us knew that Brooke hadn't taken the inhibitor today. We could smell her scent very easily.

Erica was tempted to say something, I saw Erica growing angrier with Brooke by the minute.

"Brooke." Erica said to her.

"How's life with Jacob? With you being an Omega and all?" She asked.

Oh my god Erica, I felt embarrassed.

Rachel looked shocked aswell.

But it did get Brookes hand away from Rachel's thigh.

"Oh, we're excellent! Like I feel so welcome here, even though I'm not a Beta." Brooke said to her.

"Yeah, we have a good life together don't we." Jacob said to her.

Brooke hesitated with her nodding, by agreeing with Jacob.

Erica handed me an Inhibitor pill under the table, I then handed it to Rachel who passed it onto Brooke.

Brooke stood up from the table and walked out to the bathroom quickly.

Back when we got into the motorhome, Erica and Rachel talked for a while about Brooke, Rachel thanked Erica for helping with Brooke.

"It was about to become a problem." Rachel said to Erica.

"Don't worry, I'd stop her before it ever became a problem." Erica told her.

"Thank you again Erica." Rachel said to her.

Rachel slept between a wall of pillows separating myself and Erica that night.

Erica spooned with me all night long, nipping at my neck with her lips randomly at night.

I wondered what she was dreaming about.

When I woke up at 6:30AM I was spooning Rachel, and Erica was spooning me still.

Rachel was obviously having trouble sleeping by herself after the whole Brooke incident.

I kissed the back of her hand and hugged her tighter.

"It's okay." I softly said to her.