My Life as My Father's Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Mr. Hill, why doesn't Ethan sit with us?

-Call me Mason, please -my father smiled-, we are friends! Ethan cannot sit down. In the presence of free men, a slave cannot sit. It is a grave disrespect. He can only sit if his master authorizes it.

-And... why don't you authorize it? -Liam wanted to know.

My father looked at me for a moment, then at Liam and said resolutely:

-No, that's fine. That way he can take care of us properly. We are his superiors, don't forget that.

-His... superiors?

-Yes -my father explained-. Ethan has been stripped of all his rights, he is now an inferior being to all free men, to me, to you...

-And all that... because he's... gay? -said Liam, stunned.

Then my father went into a whole explanation of why homosexuals should be treated that way, how beneficial it was for society... I could tell he was reciting a speech he had memorized for the occasion, and that he was saying it without the least bit of conviction. I was beginning to see where this was going. However, I don't think my friends noticed. At one point, my father stopped his dissertation and said to me:

-Slave, my feet are very tired. You know what you have to do.

Dead embarrassed and indignant, I knelt down in front of my father, took off his shoes and started massaging his big feet. Liam and Jake were totally freaked out by what they saw. They couldn't believe it. Even less so when my father ordered me:

-Use your tongue, come on...

So I did. I noticed that Liam was still really uncomfortable with the situation and his face was anxious. Jake, on the other hand, found this tremendously amusing, and at one point he said to my father:

-What about me, Mason, could he do me too?

-Of course -my father agreed immediately. And looking at me sternly, he just motioned me toward my friend. I, feeling humiliated as ever, knelt before Jake. When I looked at him, I saw on his face a mixture of emotions that I couldn't quite identify. I thought I saw glee, superiority, a touch of contempt... I don't know. He was smiling at me, but with a hint of disgust on his face. As I began to work on his feet, Jake, to my dismay, said to my father:

-You know, Mason? I never thought one of my best friends could actually be a dirty faggot. The truth is, if I had known I would have reported him myself, hahaha...

His words hit me like daggers. However, I was surprised by the answer Liam gave him:

-Don't say that, Jake. I once suspected it, but he was always very respectful to us. And he's always been a good friend...

-Yes, Liam -my father replied-, but you mustn't think of him as a friend anymore. He's a slave now, an inferior being, and you can use him for your own comfort or pleasure whenever you like....

Liam looked like he was going to say something, but didn't dare. Meanwhile, my caresses were taking Jake to heaven:

-Ummmmm -he moaned-, This is unbelievable, does he do this to you every day? Uffff... how I wish I had my own slave!

-You can have this one whenever you want, Jake. That's what he is for -I couldn't believe what my dad was saying. Had he gone crazy?

Then my father offered Liam a foot massage from me. He politely declined. He doesn't know how much I appreciated it. But what completely chilled me was what happened next. Jake asked permission to go to the bathroom and my father told him to do it in my mouth, that besides being a slave I was the official urinal of the house.

-Wow -Jake exclaimed-, I can't believe it, does he really do that?

-You'll see -said my father. And snapping his fingers, he instructed me to take care of my friend. I unzipped Jake's fly, pulled out his cock and prepared to take his piss, but then my dad said:

-He can't get any lower, can he?

That was the straw that broke the camel's back and, no longer able to contain myself or think about what I was doing, I let go of Jake's cock and faced my father:

-So this was it, wasn't it? You called my friends to humiliate me as much as possible in front of them, to take from me what little dignity I have left -I shouted at him-. That's what you and Bill had in mind to destroy me... My God, you're a monster!

After my outburst, the three were completely silent. Jake hastily put his cock back in his pants. My friends were in a panic, waiting for my father's reaction. He stood up and very calmly just said:

-Guys, you have seen how this dirty slave just lost all the respect he owes his master, how he humiliated me in front of my guests... and now you are going to see how I punish him for that...

Desperate and terrified by what I had just done, I stupidly tried to run away from there and take refuge somewhere else. As soon as my father sensed it, a tremendous jolt from the collar, much stronger than any I had ever felt before, knocked me to the ground, where I was almost unable to move. My father signaled my friends to wait for him and left the room. Liam came over to me and hugged me, trying to revive me, frightened by what had just happened. Even Jake looked scared.

My father returned shortly after with an object in his hand. I saw that it was the paddle tennis racket I had seen in the box in the garage days before. Turning to my friends, he said:

-You are going to help me give this slave the punishment he deserves. Put him here on the small table on all fours and hold him between the two of you.

My friends were frightened, but my father was a much stronger man than us and intimidated them, so they did not dare to disobey and in a second they had put me in the position my father had asked them to and held my arms tightly. Then my father positioned himself behind me and immediately I felt the first blow.

The pain in my buttocks was so sharp that I thought I would faint. My father had hit me with all his strength, and there was a lot of it. I could not imagine that that racket could cause such tremendous pain. But it didn't stop there, of course. My father continued to whip my ass methodically and violently for quite a while, while I felt like I was going to die from the pain. It was terrible, but I think it hurt me even more that my father, my dear father, could be doing something like that. He had never laid a hand on me before, not even as a child. I finally lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was lying on the table and my father was splashing a few drops of water on my face. I looked at him with infinite reproach, but the look he gave me back was one of absolute indifference. My friends looked on in horror, until at one point Liam said:

-Mr. Hill, I... I think I should go now...

Jake also announced his desire to leave. My father walked them to the door, thanking them for their visit and for their help in punishing that slave as he deserved. When he returned, I was curled up on the table, with a terrible burning in my buttocks and a huge emptiness in my soul. When I saw my father, I straightened up with a wince. I didn't want to look like a pussy in front of him and make him even angrier. However, my father came over and sat down next to me. Then, in disbelief, he put his arms around me. That was too much for me and I couldn't help but break down in tears.

-Calm down, calm down... It's over... Calm down... -my father stroked my hair while comforting me with his words- I know this has been very hard, but I had to do it. There was no other way. I did it for your sake.

At that moment I realized that it had all been a trap to destroy me mentally. My poor friends had been mere instruments of my father and the diabolical Bill to achieve their goal. And I had fallen for it like a fool, behaving at all times as they had planned. I was overcome with rage, but I could not at that moment escape my father's consolation. He released me and I saw that he had in his hand an ointment, which he began to rub very gently, with affection, on my reddened buttocks.

-Everything will be fine, you'll see -he kept telling me, over and over again. When he was done, he kissed me on the forehead and said:

-Go to sleep now. You need to rest. I'll prepare my own dinner...

At least he seemed to be back to being the infinitely loving father I knew. But I soon realized that it was only momentary. As I was about to head for my room, he stopped me, grabbing my arm and just gestured, pointing to the cage. I felt destroyed, but no longer dared to refuse. I lay down on the mat while my father locked the key to the cage and, after saying goodbye, left the room.

To be continued...

12