All Comments on 'My Life as My Father's Slave Ch. 06'

by JorgeJog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow loved this story 10/10!!! I really enjoyed these characters especially Mason overall showing such love for Ethan, but being heavily influenced by society and his superiority over his son - lots of depth to that character. I’m just sad it’s over at this point, I think this is my favorite out of all your posted stories wouldn’t change a thing, except maybe more details of Masons worship (because I couldn’t get enough)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mason is a god to Ethan, glad he is still offering his services… Such a hot relationship dynamic… wonder if Ethan is accepting both nectar and piss ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jorge, once again you've demonstrated your talent by delivering a well written and intense story. And again, with this ending, you 've shown that you also have a kind and forgiving soul. Far more so than I apparently have. I see your point concerning Mason, he did allow Ethan to escape and seemed truly remorseful in the end for what he'd done to his son. However, regarding Jake, Bill and Mike, they repeatedly beat, tortured and raped Ethan, so I can't see them ever being forgiven. In the end Mike even told Ethan that he wasn't sorry for his actions and still hated fags. How is it possible to forgive and even support someone like that. But, when all is said and done, this is your story, you're ending, and I'll still be here waiting for the next one that you write. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this ending better than David and Danny's story, I can see improvement. The feelings are well described and there's a better development of the mental state. The ending was a little bit rushed, there was a lot of telling what happened instead of showing, but this is Literotica, so not a big deal.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Ended poorly, sorry. Needed to see a lot more of the characters to be mentioned and explained. Each one where they are and how they got there. The brother, the one he took it for and who was sadistic towards him so blindly - what happened to him? The friends? The others involved. Each one who had a touch into the destruction of his life needed to have some level of retribution on the backout. To forget them and just say easy come easy go is not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending, just like the rest. You do somgood right up to the end then it just turns into a an emotionally unfulfilling shit show. You let these characters off waaaaay to easily. Ffs, dude is paying his rapists bills for them. Rein it it dude make these fuckers suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending is obviously controversial, but I think it wraps the story quite nicely, would love to see the dad be less "evil" so to speak. Absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorgeJog@JorgeJog
Interested in male dominance, especially psychological aspects, rather than sexual dominance. I am fascinated by power, especially the ABSOLUTE power of a man over another man or over a woman, something that in our current society, fortunately, is impossible. That's why most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES