The Royal Fuck

Story Info
Wrongfully accused gets fucked.
2.6k words
4.24
16k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers

This is my first story so I hope you enjoy it as much as I had writing it!

All characters are over 18+

----------------------------------------

"As per the ruling of the court, the accused is guilty of stealing from the crown. Due to special circumstances the punishment will be a royal fuck in the town theater."

Slam!

The hammer hits the bench and I can't register the outcome. My brother pushed me into the guards in order for him to get away. Now my punishment is something that hasn't been enacted in over 300 years.

I was ushered from the courtroom with my arms restrained by two guards, thrown into a wagon, with the door shut and locked in place. The wagon began to move thus by the movement of the turns I can tell that we are making our way to the theater.

After a short ride, the wagon stops and I can hear the guards outside.

"I have only heard legend of a royal fuck, the crown must want to make an example out of this lot." A deep voice said outside the wagon. Another set of footsteps walk up.

"Hurry it the fuck up! We have a schedule to maintain. The crown will be arriving shortly."

Oh fuck. This is happening. My mind reels with every possible exit. Maybe I can try and rush my way out of here, just use my small height to speed past them as they open the door.

I hear the wagon unlock while I crouch down to get a good exit.

The wagon door swings open then I rush forward. The two guards who unlocked the door expected I would pull something, so when I rushed forward they moved aside as well as stuck their feet out.

"Ahhhhh, ugh." I tripped over both their feet to be face planted into the sand. Dazed and confused, I feel a large weight suddenly on my back. Looking around, the third guard planted his knee on my back, his weight alone knocking the air out of me.

"Could have made this easier, now we have to tie you." The guard on my back took both my arms and twisted them around my back. He was handed rope from one of the other guards thereby quickly tying my wrists together tightly. I wince.

"Uh oh boys, we have a soft one here. Maybe that's why He wants you so badly."

Who? A Royal fuck could mean anyone from the crown. The last fuck was done by a prince whos wife cheated on him during their marriage leading to multiple wars.

I was shuffled to my feet by the third guard who towered over me. Holding my hands tightly pressed against my back he led down the dark alley to one of the back theater entrances. At the entrance he knocked twice to have the door swing open immediately.

The guard who opened the door let us inside and quickly went outside the door. I was led into what looked like a waiting room with another door on the opposite side of the room. Loud noises combined with chatters can be heard beyond the door.

The guard holding my hands, lets go, and moves in front of me with a hand on my shoulder.

"You move an inch, while I'm doing my thing, I will put you on the table and do this the hard way." He looks at me with fiery eyes. All I could do was nod my head because I didn't want this man to kill me. "Good."

He takes cutting knives and begins to unceremoniously slash away my clothes. My tops and bottoms fall to the floor instantly, leaving me stark naked with my hands tied behind my back in front of this man. He makes a wicked grin and says "If you want out of here, I'll take you later after the fuck. Too risky and not enough time."

I could only stare in disbelief, the last thing I wanted to do was trust some random guard of the crown. He removes his hand from my shoulder to place it on the side of my head, forcing me to look up at him "Just nod if you want the chance." I nod.

"Good." He lets go of my head, moves behind me, and takes hold of my wrists.

"Showtime." He says into my ear. I shiver, fear engulfs me.

"Wait. What's your name?" I say.

"Buck. Don't worry I'll find you."

He leads me out of the waiting room to the other door opposite of where I entered. He swings the door open to me, getting blinded by the sun and deafened by the crowd around the pit.

I was led into the pit, which was a ring surrounded by royal guards. My legs were free from bondage but that didn't mean I wanted to run to my death. Escape wasn't an option anymore.

The guard led me through the ring and left me in the center.

The crowd was so loud I couldn't make out any words people were making.

I was naked, tied up, and completely hopeless of my future. Then all the sudden, silence. I looked around to see what everyone was looking at that would inhibit such a reaction.

There stood the king in a one piece tunic covering his whole body. The tunic was cut down the middle near the waist area to reveal a large member. Still soft, hanging down his thigh, I can't take my eyes off of it.

Slowly walking towards the pit, his cock swinging with every step he takes, I stand there in awe of this man as he gets bigger and bigger the closer he moves into the arena.

Everything else was covered on him but while he was walking I could see his muscular thighs. Just the slightest glimpse to any other part of him sent thrills down my body. He casually walks into the pit to stand right in front of me.

He puts a finger under my chin to lift my head up as I realize I've been staring at his cock the whole time.

He stares at me with fascination for a second then quickly replaced by malice as if realizing why we are here. Snatching his hand away from my chin, he takes hold of the back of my head holding a handful of hair to force a cry from me.

"Ow."

"The only noises I want to hear from you are your cries tonight." He growls into my ear.

"Please." I whimper.

My head is knocked to the side and a searing pain on my cheek follows. I see stars as he shakes my head with the handful that hair he still has.

"Next one is harder, try again, and I'll use my tools." He said angrily.

"Hmph." I wince and he seemed happy with my response. The crowd listened closely, trying to hear the conversation inside the pit.

"I see you're happy with the way things are going." His eyes flick down to my small cock, fully hard, with precum already at the tip. He takes his other hand and engulfs his hand with my cock. The tip not even poking out of his fist. He looks into my eyes again, forcing me to look up at him.

I'm mesmerized by his strong jawline, close cut shave, deep brown eyes, in addition to his hand slowly squeezing my cock. I'm forced to be silent as he stares into my eyes and at the same time slowly pumps my cock with his hand. After a few more pumps, I feel close, and he pulls his hand away. Leaving me confused.

"Oh, you poor thing. You must have forgotten that this is a punishment not for your pleasure." He says as he wipes his hand on his tunic, slightly revealing more skin before the tunic falls back into place. He notices my eyes glued to every movement he makes and smiles wickedly.

"Ok. Time to submit." He says as he shoves my head down towards the ground, my knees reflexing to bend and land on them. I land with a small thump on the floor not traveling a long way to the ground. With his hand in my hair, he forces me to look at him again, to say "You've looked long enough, time to put your mouth to good use."

He steers my head to where I'm directly in front of his cock, longer and thicker than my own forearm still soft.

"Now I'm going to let go of your head. I am sure you know what is expected of you. I feel teeth and I will fuck you up. Got it?"

I nod or try to but his hand is keeping me still. He feels the slight movement and lets go of my head. I get hit with a wave of adrenaline and quickly look into the King's eyes, he grins, and I dive right into his cock. Leaning down to suck his cock into my mouth while bringing my head up to a more comfortable position.

Keeping pressure on his cock, I slowly start to suck the cock further into my mouth or try to least. I was only able to get a few fingers' length before I gagged and quickly pulled off his cock. Coughing and choking on spit for a second, I regained composure to look back up at the King wideyed.

He looks down at me expectantly and slightly moves his head to the side as if to say "are you going to finish?"

I take back hold of his cock with my mouth to try to keep it there. I start slowly running my tongue in circles around the tip of his cock and his cock gets harder the more I do it.

He pulls out in haste and says "You better stop with this teasing shit, suck my fucking cock!" Slamming his cock back into my open mouth, I only get another inch down before gagging and creating a stream of spit from my mouth to around his cock, dripping down to the floor.

After a few minutes of letting his cock stew in my warm, moist mouth, he started thrusting his hips to where his cock started hitting the back of my throat. With his threat to fuck me up still on my mind, the last thing I wanted to do was run away. Yet with every thrust my head moves further and further back to where my legs are under my knees.

Now his cock is in my mouth with his legs on either side of my head and his two hands lifting my head to try and get after more of his cock. Only getting to about halfway of his monster. He moves his left hand to the center back of my head to keep his cock resting in my mouth and with this other he finally reveals his body, tossing the tunic over his head.

Glistening with sweat from being in this heat and wearing the body tunic, revealed to be a man slightly older than myself, yet bigger in every way. My small size was outmatched completely by his toned shoulders, large biceps, veiny arms, washboard abs, and two legs that were bigger than my waist.

I stared in awe, as the crowd did as well seeing their King in prime form. He takes hold of my head with his right hand and guides me to his large sack.

"I think it's time for you to pay more attention to the rest of me."

I open my mouth to try to fit both of his balls in but I seem to have trouble just fitting one comfortably in there. I look up as his left hand takes a hold of his cock and starts stroking his cock hard. Hitting my lips and nose with every strike he pumped down.

"Mmph. Mmph. Mmmph." He was too overwhelming, my senses hit an all time high, and I came all over the ground next to him and some on my stomach.

Suddenly he pulls his sack from my mouth causing a popping noise to occur. He shoves his cock back into my mouth without warning and says "You've had your pleasure, now it's mine, go ahead and get it as wet as you like, it's all you're gonna get, bitch."

My mouth goes into overdrive, forcing myself to take as much of his cock as possible. This only lasts another minute before he pulls out and kneels next to me. He scoops his hand around my back and flips me over to where my knees under my stomach, ass in the air, with my face against the ground.

"Now this."

Slap!

A burning sensation hit my right cheek as I looked back at him settling between my legs with his huge cock poking straight at my ass.

"This is why you were saved." He says as he slaps the same spot even harder this time to make my ass shake in his direction. With my hands still tied around my back, all I could do was turn my head and watch the King start tapping my opening with his cock. He grabs a hold of both of my ass cheeks and starts squeezing making his own handlebars.

I start to feel my own spit from his cock as he starts poking the tip of his cock in my ass.

My eyes bulge and I howl from the thickness. I try to move my hands to his stomach to push him off, but he starts sliding me down his cock further instead.

"AH!"

"Fucking take it."

I watch as his hips move back a bit to move forward again, quickly flexing his cut abs as he slams more than half of his cock into me. I feel like I can't even breathe as he pulls out to the tip and rams all the way in.

I let out a guttural cry and the crowd turned silent. Taking the rope from my hands he forces my arms back as he pounds into my ass. Each slap of his hips caused a cry from my lips. I could feel my ass shake against his hips with every powerful thrust.

I couldn't not make a noise, the man was touching places I didn't know existed. I could feel his cock almost in my stomach.

"Fucking take it you little bitch boy. Thought you could steal from the crown without any repercussions. I might just keep you for a while until I get bored, then sell you off to whoever wants you." He leans down now to where his back is covering mine and he is bottoming out with every thrust.

He whispers in my ear "I want you to scream out who your daddy is when I cum inside of this tight ass." I whimpered as he snakes his right arm across my throat and lifts me up to where I'm looking at the sky. I can feel his bicep lightly start to constrict my neck as he fucks me mercilessly.

With barely a croak I say lightly "Yes daddy."

As he cums into my ass I feel each spurt making its way up my body.

"Good boy." He whispers in my ear before tightening his bicep around my neck making me look into the crowd once more. Just before I feel like I'm going to pass out I see Buck in the crowd grinning at me.

----------------------------

Pt 2. Maybe?

Thoughts? Ideas?

DJones1
DJones1
9 Followers