My Life as My Father's Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Ethan, we need to talk...

I shuddered at his tone. I looked at him anxiously and invited him to continue:

-Listen son, I've been talking to Bill today. Knowing that he's good people and that he's very fond of me, I told him our real situation, asking for his total discretion. He told me that he knew what had happened, but that his brother had told him that there was nothing he could do, that all relatives of convicts had to pass inspection. No exception could be made for me. Of course, he assured me that he would keep the secret I had entrusted to him, that he is also a father and understands me perfectly well.

-Well, Dad -I reassured him- I've already told you that we can do it without any problems.

-Wait, Bill told me something else -he became even more serious-. Apparently those inspectors are trained to be extremely sharp and thorough. They're real experts at detecting when they're being set up....

I remained silent, as my concern increased terribly. We were screwed! My father continued shortly after:

-And he has advised me one thing... -he hesitated, it seemed to cost him a lot what he was going to tell me-. He told me that we should start behaving like master and slave right away. That way everything will come naturally when the inspector comes and we won't have any problems.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what was that going to mean?

-Do I really have to become a slave? -I said angrily-, What happened to your promise, Dad?

-Listen Ethan, calm down. It won't be more than a few weeks -seeing my horrified face, he continued-, You have to understand. If the inspection turns out unfavorable they'll take you again and sell you to the highest bidder. Is that what you want?

-Of course not! But I don't understand how it came to this either. Why didn't you let me run away when you had the chance, Dad? My God, I... I... -I got up in despair and went to my room, slamming the door shut.

To be continued...

12