My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 09

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.2k words
4.63
6.4k
5

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Bored Ladies Club.

As I suspected, the plans for the warehouse were approved without any hitches, Emma was in control of the finances, ensuring the bills and wages were paid on time. I project managed the conversion, dropping in on Jack, the contractor we hired, everyday, mostly to check he had everything he needed. I had no worries about his work, even though he was heading towards late middle age, he worked hard and to an extremely high standard. I had spoken to the owner many times and he was delighted how quick things were progressing.

Though I had been retained for 6 months now as, Building Maintenance Manager (My posh title) Apart from me visiting to check to ensure everything was okay, I had yet to be called out for any job there. 6 months money for doing nothing.

That changed one sunny afternoon in June, I received a phone call from one of the residents complaining that she could smell gas. That got my alarm bells ringing and I headed there post haste. I was met by Eve Paterson, one of the residents, who thanked me for my quick response. Who instead of taking me to her flat, led me out to the large secluded back garden and pointed to the biggest barbecue I had ever seen. Eve explained that today was the first of the summer events held by the residents, a sort of open air party. The problem was that when she opened the valve on the grill, an awful smell of gas filled her nose. On inspection, I found, where the pipe from the gas bottle joins onto the burner, had perished, with a simple cutting back and refitting, the grill was good to go. Eve was delighted and asked if I wanted to stay and have some fun, pointing out it would be good if I got to meet the residents. I told her "I would love to, but I was not exactly dressed for an afternoon in the sun."

"We won't be ready for about another two hours, why don't you pop home? Change into something more suitable, I promise you will enjoy."

I had nothing better planned that afternoon, so I accepted the invitation. As I was leaving, Eve told me,

"Park out the back and come in through the gate and brink some trunks, you may need to cool off later." Pointing to a pool at the far end of the garden.

Aunty June was sitting in the kitchen talking to my mother when I arrived home, I gave her my normal kiss on the cheek, before announcing my plans.

"You are honoured, not many get an invitation and by the way good luck."

I laughed at her and said,

"If you got it, you got it."

"From what I hear, you will certainly get it."

My mother shot her a look as if to say "What are you on about."

So did I.

"Nothing, I've just heard they are a hard bunch to satisfy." Emphasising the word hard.

Instead of taking the van, I decided to drive my other car, an MG Midget, it looked impressive for such a young man, but in fact it was a wreck, the engine being totally shagged, over driven by it's aggressive previous owner.

As I entered the garden, I was greeted by music and loud voices, female ones. Spotting Eve at the barbecue, I headed towards her passing table upon table, filled with food and every drink you can think of, a voice called out from somewhere,

"Ladies, I have first dibs at dessert."

It was then I realised by looking around, apart from an old man sitting in a wheel chair, I was the only male. The rest of the party consisted of women, about 30 of them, the youngest I would say was around 35, all shapes and sizes, all in various states of dress and in some cases, undress. I had only been gone for just over a hour, but these ladies were well and truly merry and in a party mood.

I caught up with Eve who greeted with a hug and a slurred "Glad you made it." before ushering me to one of the tables, filled with drink,

"Anything you fancy, just take." She told me.

I replied saying, "I'm driving, so it had better be something soft."

I don't know how much she had drunk in the short time I was away, but she was certainly well oiled and loosed tongued.

"Shauuun, no-one drives away from our parties and the ladies don't like soft, they want hard, like I do."

She giggled as she sauntered away, looking back at me, she gave a wink.

You know that saying "The best laid plans of mice and men".

It happened that day. Having seen what was going on, I decided to take a glass of fruit punch, hide in plain sight, appearing to drink it, before edging my way towards the exit, thus making my escape. Well that never happened. It was hot, even for this time of the year and I was sweating, finding an empty table close to the side wall, sat down and made a big mistake, I had not tasted the punch previously and downed the ice filled glass in one. The instant it hit my stomach, any thoughts of driving soon left my head. It was pure alcohol, coloured with a little orange juice, total rocket fuel. The next thing I knew a woman was sitting opposite me, filling my glass back up,

"Looks like you needed that." She whispered to me.

At this moment, I couldn't tell you what she looked like, my eyes were drawn straight to her tits, they were huge and the gypsy top she wore, did little to hide them. Her large globes, spilled out over the top of the scooped neck, unrestrained, her nipples pushed against the white cotton. The unknown woman informed me, that's if she won,

"You can cum on them."

Woman after woman came and joined me at my table, all spending a few minutes with me, bringing me a glass, too many to drink, all exposing some kind of flesh, all wanting it to be them. Eve was the final woman to approach me, she was less subtle, from under the table, she ran her foot directly onto my cock, "Win or lose, you're spending the night with me."

I needed to cool down and decided to take up Eve's offer to use the pool, Standing up removed my top, dropped my shorts and headed towards the water. I was unaware that the tip of my erect cock was poking out of the top of my trunks, what was obvious that the women were shouting out numbers, anything from two to fifty. I plunged into the tepid water which seemed to revive my senses a little, enough to realise I was showing a little more than I should have. Tucking it way, I was greeted by a series of boos. The once empty pool, soon seemed to fill up and I was treated to a bevvy of naked breasts and the occasional accidental grope. The fun was interrupted by Eve, who announced it was time to pick the lucky winners. Calling me from the pool, I stood between Eve and another woman, whom was holding a bucket, containing many folded tickets. I picked out one and Eve announced the winner and the woman came to collect her prize, this was followed by another, then another, the whole draw taking well over 15 minutes to complete. Now unlike most raffles you see at parties, the gifts were not boring or useless, every prize had a sexual connotation, from furry handcuffs, sexy lingerie, dildos and even a strap-on cock. Addressing the guests, Eve declared the draw for the main prize would take place in approximately 10 minutes.

Taking me aside and handing me a large glass of wine, Eve dropped the bombshell,

"Shaun, it's time you earned the money I have been paying you for the last 6 months."

I looked at her in disbelief.

She grinned at me before adding,

"That's right, I own these flats and that technically, that makes me your boss. The people you see are my tenants and friends, apart from old John, who was the old caretaker here and by now would have returned to the care home, they are all women. They are either single, divorced or widowed and tonight one of them, is going to win your services, for a day."

I was still taking it all in when she continued,

"I know of your reputation and many conquests, a price has already been agreed by Emma and Angela, but I promise you this, satisfy this woman and the good life you think you have now will increase many times over.

"Sounds like you already know who will win."

"That's my secret, let's just say, it would be advantageous to both of us, should a certain woman's name be drawn."

It was still warm as the evening light was beginning to fade, the free flowing alcohol had certainly relaxed inhibitions, naked women filled the pool, playing a game with a beach ball, jumping up and down, tits bouncing everywhere. Others were openly making out, kissing and groping,

Eve got their attention and demanded hush.

"Ladies, now for the moment you have all been waiting for."

Pointing to me,

"One of you are going to win Shaun and his tools for one whole day and I'm sure you will make him work hard."

The air filled with whoops of delight and catcalls. She pulled out a ticket, opened it, held it before her for a few seconds, for dramatic effect, before announcing,

"The winner is number 69."

The significance of which was not lost on me.

There were moans and groans from those not lucky enough to win, but from the back, somewhere near the pool, a woman was shouting,

"IT'S ME!!! I'VE WON, HE'S MINE."

There was a crashing of tables as the woman ran towards me, I was delighted to see it was the woman I had spoken to earlier. The one in the gypsy top and huge tits. As she ran towards me they were bouncing everywhere, almost jumping out of her top, her areola and nipples often in view. She hugged me so tight that her boobs squashed themselves flat against my chest. She stuck her tongue so deep into my mouth, it felt like my tonsils were being tickled. There was no hiding what she wanted to do with her prize as her hand went straight inside my trunks.

Someone shouted out "SUCK IT."

Then a chorus of female voices joined in,

"SUCK IT....SUCK IT.... SUCK IT...."

Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees, pulling my trunks right down as she did so, my erect cock inches away from her face. She eased my foreskin back, exposing my head, I gasped as she swirled her tongue around it before taking me in her mouth. She took all of it, not once gagging as she slid my entire length between her moist lips. I was so deep inside her, I could feel her nose brushing against my pubic hairs.

The chanting started again,

"MAKE HIM CUM....MAKE HIM CUM....MAKE HIM CUM."

She withdrew her head back, until just the head was in her mouth and began to suck and boy did she suck. I have enjoyed many a blow job, but this was different. This was a woman practised in the art of fellatio, her lips were like a variable speed vacuum cleaner, hoovering gently upon a carpet then going full force on a hard surface. I could feel my very life essence being drawn slowly up from my balls. She let go of my dick, just long enough for her to remove her top, freeing her boobs. Now over the last few years, I have been privileged to see and experience many a big boob but never any like these, they were huge and gravity defying. Considering how big and heavy they were, there was virtually no sag, instead standing upright and proud. Her areola's were the size of a coffee cup saucer and her nipples were so long, you could use them as coat hooks, When she wrapped them around my cock, I was amazed how soft and smooth they felt. For several minutes I experienced the greatest of tit wanks and was close to blowing my load, I tried to pull away but she took me back in her mouth, put her arms around me and urged me to throat fuck her, she would push my hips back until I was nearly fully out of her mouth, at which point she would suck hard, before pulling me back into her. All the time her hands were massaging my balls, I was past the point of no return as the first spurt of cum shot into her, followed by a total eruption accompanied by the loudest groan I have ever done. Not stopping she continued to suck and wank my dick, until every drop of spunk was drained from my balls.

Standing up, she turned to show the guests her full mouth.

"SWALLOW IT.... SWALLOW IT....SWALLOW IT." The guests chanted.

With a big show, she gulped every little bit down. The crowd cheered and clapped. I was spent and Eve had to help me to a chair, where I collapsed panting, pleading for a drink. It was one drink too far.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers