My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 08

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2k words
4.54
6.9k
5
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

My Transition

By the age of 22, I already owned one property, a modest, end of terrace, 2 bedroom house with a nice garden and of road parking. I was able to purchase it at a low price, due to the amount of work it required to refurbish it. Although, I had enough saved to buy it outright, Angela and Emma (Who was now my accountant) advised me to take out a small mortgage, in order to offset some tax. I lovingly restored it, fully intending to use it as my home. That was until Emma suggested an idea, renting it out. She had already worked out, how much I needed to charge per week, not only to cover the mortgage payments but also to give me a monthly income, which with some clever number crunching, could be hidden from the tax man. Also she had two women lined up already, willing to move in straight away. This was a big step for me, going from a simple handyman to a landlord, with responsibilities for others. Emma could be very persuasive, especially when bent over her desk with my cock buried inside her, so I agreed. Emma drew up he tenancy agreement and the following Monday morning, I was handing over the keys to Carol and her daughter Anna. Informing them, any time they need anything, call me day or night and I will do my best to sort it there and then.

From handyman to gigolo to landlord, what would come next, I wondered. I did not have to wait long for the answer. Employer. Angela had gotten me two large contracts, the first was a conversion of a small warehouse, which the owner wanted to convert into separate units, that he could hire out. If I took this on, it would mean me spending less time with my regular clients. The second, as an on call handyman to a small block of flats, I would be paid a retainer fee, plus extra for any work carried out. Both were too good to turn down, equally too big to take on by myself. I left it in the hands of Angela and Emma to work out what would be best.

When I was leaving, Marge told me that Carol had called, asking if I could go round to the house as soon as possible, worried I rushed straight there.

"Oh Shaun, I'm sorry to trouble you but the electricity keeps going off, I have to keep resetting it." She said letting me inside.

"That's okay, lets see what the problem is?"

"Thank you." She replied.

"Can you tell me what you were doing when it first tripped?" I asked.

"I ran a bath, put the kettle on to boil, while I had a soak and everything went off, every time I tried to reset it, bang, it tripped."

I could see in an instant what the issue was, just by walking into the kitchen, her kettle had a damaged lead.

"Look you go and enjoy your bath, I'll pop out for ten minutes and when I come back we can enjoy a cup of tea, how does that sound?"

"Wonderful."

"Is it okay if I let myself in?"

"Of course, after all it is your house."

Luckily a short distance from the house, a big store was situated, where I purchased a new kettle, returning back, I let myself in and headed to the kitchen. At this point I should explain that the bathroom was situated in an extension attached to the kitchen. As I put the new kettle in place, Carol walked out of the bathroom, wearing a brown woolly robe which was no quite fully closed. I got a quick glimpse of her pussy, before she realised I was there and covered herself up.

"You look like a cuddly teddy bear in that." I quipped trying to lessen her embarrassment.

"I was so relaxed and drifting off to sleep in the soapy water, I forgot about you."

"I'm glad you did, now where do you keep the tea things?"

She noticed her old kettle had been thrown onto the sink unit, replaced with a brand new one.

"Was it me, my kettle I mean, what was causing the issue?"

I showed her the damage, explained that the house had the latest electrical safety devices wired in and that in her old house it may not have been apparent but yes it was her beloved old kettle which caused her problems."

"I must pay you for the new one."

"I think you already have." Giving her a wink.

She blushed and pulled her robe tightly around her. After showing me where she kept the cups and tea bags, she excused herself and headed upstairs. Once the kettle had boiled, I shouted up the stairs to her,

"How do you like it?"

I'm sure I heard her laugh before she called back,

"Hot and strong."

I placed one cup on the coffee table in front of the sofa and I settled in the arm chair opposite it, just as Carol came down the stairs. Her fluffy robe had been replaced with a knee length, black jumper dress, her hair was still damp and upon her feet she wore backless mule slippers. Propping herself against a cushion and tucking her feet up, again she thanked me for the kettle and for making her tea.

We chatted a little while and I found out that her previous landlord, was the type who took the money but when it came to doing repairs or keeping up the standards, would repeatedly promise but not deliver. I assured her, I was not like that and anything that needed doing, I would be on the job as soon as possible.

"Anything?" She said.

"If it's within my capabilities, then yes."

I knew what was coming next, she had a look on her face I had seen many times before, on women with a burning desire. Here it came.

"Emma says, you have a liking for the older woman, is that correct?"

"No, not quite, I like women of all ages, but I do prefer the more mature ones, they tend to know what they want and most have he experience to get it." I said to her making sure she noticed I was drinking in every part of her body. Then came the questions and answers.

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes."

"Do you find my daughter, Anna attractive?"

"Very much so."

"Who would you want to fuck?"

"Both of you."

"What? Together?"

"If that's what you both desire, then yes."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"No"

My reply cut her dead, she was unsure how to take my response and looked a little rejected, before I continued,

"I want you to kiss me"

She ponded my reply before standing up, she moved in front of me, taking my cup and placing it on the table, before bending over and placing a gentle kiss upon my lips.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Or like this?"

Forcing my lips apart, running her tongue all around the inside of my mouth, instantly my hands wrapped around her, grabbing handfuls of her arse, feeling it through the woollen material of her dress. Her hands were busy to, undoing the button of my fly, lowering my zip, tugging at the waistband, eventually releasing my rock hard cock. She pulled back slightly, hitched her skirt before straddling me, grinding her pussy against me, wet bare flesh pushed against my throbbing cock. How long since she had sex I wondered, this woman was on fire, her cunt already dripping sweet love honey. For a few moments she moved against my cock, slowly positioning it against the entrance of her vagina, when she was ready she held her lips wide apart before letting my tip enter her. She held it there for a few seconds before lowering herself completely down, She gave out a yell of satisfaction as she took me fully inside. She squirmed upon my lap, repositioning herself until she got me hitting her sweet spot. Then she began to ride me slowly up and down. Lifting off for a fraction, keeping just enough of me inside before driving back down. She continued like this, getting faster and faster, until she was fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

Every time she reached the bottom, my cock was squirted upon. She was frantic for release, pistoning up and down, moaning, grunting, groaning, wildly thrashing. Then it came, her orgasm, firstly she tensed, then shivered, guttural noises escaping from deep within, finally the flood, she gushed everywhere, it covered me, the chair, even the floor. But it did not end there, she climbed off me, moved to the sofa, bent over, spread her legs and ordered me to fuck her like a dog in heat. As I needed desperately to empty my balls, I grabbed her by the hips, rammed my cock in her cunt and pounded away hard and fast, she buried her head in a cushion, stifling her screams of pleasure, with one last thrust I exploded my full load inside her. We lay together for a few minutes, enjoying the rapture, when Carol said to me,

"Bring condoms next time, after all, we don't need you to be making a crib in nine months, do we?"

Shit! I thought, I just broke the golden rule, always ask if it's safe to cum inside a woman, before doing so. Carol looked at me and laughed, don't worry baby, not for me, but I'm too young to be a granny.

I was to relieved to really understand what she was implying, but later it dawned on me, was I going to have a mother and daughter, if so, would it be together.

I was summoned to Angela's office a few days later, between her and Emma they had come up with a plan which would allow me to take on both contracts. Emma had been doing the figures, Angela had been using her vast contacts and together, they had a very workable solution.

Emma took charge of the meeting,

"Here is what the owner of the warehouse is prepared to pay for the conversion."

When she presented the figures, my eyes flew open, there where a lot of noughts on there.

"This is what it breaks down to, materials, labour costs, your labour by the way and a time scale, providing you get Val to pass the plans."

There was no problem there I thought, the way I had been fucking her, I could have suggested building a power station on the playing fields and she would have passed it.

Emma went on,

"The materials, this is the current and cheapest price available at the moment, anywhere within the country. These are the prices, Angela has negotiated, as you see, a big difference, as for labour, the figures have been based on what you get paid, a lot higher than normal, for reasons you are well aware of. Hence we can offer someone a lower rate but still charge the full amount, added to that, I have insisted on a 20% contingency cost, covering any extras that may occur during construction."

To simplify it, for my benefit, she just put one figure in front of me and I almost fainted.

"This can't be true, even if it is, I can't afford the outlay."

Angela butted in,

"Let me try and put this simply for you, you need £100's worth of materials, but can't afford it, owner X lends you £100, which you spend in his shop, already he's making some money on this transaction. Owner X, wants £101 in return for his loan, you charge the client £105 for the materials, you pay back the loan + the interest, leaving you with a £4 profit. Lender happy, client happy, you making money, without dipping into your bank balance."

"Or I could just get a bank loan." I interjected.

"You could, but then there would be questions to answer and a paper trail that could be followed." Emma shot back.

"I dunno, seems a bit dodgy to me." I countered.

"We prefer to call it Visionary Business, in the market." Angela said.

And that was that, I had just taken my first steps into a world of business darker and more corrupt than you could ever imagine.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers