My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 10

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2k words
4.58
6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Bored Ladies Club, The Follow Up.

I woke with a start the following morning, aware of someone moving beside me, which roused me from a deep sleep. I had no idea where I was, more importantly, who I was with. The last thing I can remember, was sitting on the chair gulping down a large cold drink, after being given a very public blow job by? By whom? I can't remember her name, come to think of it, did I even know her name?

I felt a hand move across my chest, a finger nail scratching gently over the tip of my nipple.

"Good morning, sexy beast." A woman's voice whispered in my ear.

I turned and saw myself looking into Eve's deep brown eyes, her naked body curled against mine, her small breasts nuzzled against my arm. I truly had no memory of how this happened. She reached down and as per usual, I had a morning wood.

"Again? I don't thing my body will take any more after last night."

What the hell did happen last night? Think Shaun, think.

"Let me shower, then as I make breakfast, you can and after maybe, just maybe you can do me again."

As the hot water washed over me vague memories of the following night came back, I remember sitting at the table, women bringing me drinks, handing their phone numbers over, I even recall fingering one. Also deep in my mind was the image of the woman who won the strap-on, leaning over another woman, rocking her hips. However when it came to Eve, I had no recollection.

I dried, tried to find my clothes, with no success, so grabbing a robe of the door, headed downstairs rather sheepishly. Eve had cooked a full breakfast.

"Thought you might need this." She quipped.

She sat opposite me munching a piece of toast, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Be honest, how much do you remember about last night?" she asked.

I shook my head and whispered "Nothing."

"Will these help?"

She opened her robe, exposing her naked body, her tits, stomach and inner thighs were covered in love bites.

"I better keep covered for the next few days." She quipped.

I put my head in my hands and muttered,

"Sorry."

"Why are you sorry, you were only doing what I asked."

"But I can't remember, that's the worst part." I replied in a sullen voice.

"Do you want me to remind you how things unfolded?"

"Please"

"Okay, here goes."

"As you suspected the draw was rigged so that Gemma could win, the reason being, you will find out later. I didn't know how she would react and was quite surprised at her, when she did what she did. After your climax I helped you to a chair, where you gulped down a pint of rather potent punch. The women flocked to you, offering their numbers and the opportunity to visit them. Judy even went as far as to allow you to finger her. Yet more drinks poured down your neck, you pulled me to you and pointed across the yard asking me "Are those two fucking?" Yes I replied, then you asked, "Can I fuck you?" I laughed and replied if you can still get it up, considering how much you have had to drink. Well you dozed off in the chair and the party fizzled out, leaving you and me alone. I managed to wake you and guide you to the lift, once inside you came to a little, placed your hands between the folds of my dress and ripped it open, before dropping to your knees and licking my cunt through my panties."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I said.

"Right stop right there, if I didn't want it, I would have soon made you incapable of going any further. For many years, I have fantasised about being ravished and now it was truly happening."

I looked at her and gave a shrug of my shoulders to say okay.

"Thank the Lord, I have the only access to the top floor, once we exited the lift, you pushed me against the wall, dropped your trunks, pulled my knickers aside and stuck your cock in me. I thought you would have suffered brewers droop after the amount you had drunk, fuck was I wrong, you were so hard. You fucked me for ages, so much so I had to ask you to stop, as my back was getting scratched to pieces."

To emphasise the point, she showed me her back, it was indeed covered in marks left by the textured walls.

"We never made it to the bedroom, you bent me over the sofa and shagged me from behind, Nancy in the flat below could not have got much sleep, I was screaming in ecstasy, your hands were on my tits, your cock pounding me so hard and fast, I was cumming time after time, one orgasm followed another, then you erupted inside of me, shit I thought you filled Gemma's mouth, that was nothing compared to how much you filled me and still you did not go soft. We finally made it to the bedroom, you lay on your back, lifted me up upon you and impaled me again. You used your hands on my hips to drive me up and down, lifting me higher, pulling me lower, when your finger entered my arse, I'm ashamed to say, I wet myself, not that it bothered you. I pushed you off the bed whilst I hurriedly stripped the sheets, still you wanted more. As I bent over the chest of drawers seeking clean bedding, you pulled my arse cheeks apart and pushed your cock in my brown button. My anal virginity was taken in that moment, it was painful to start, but so enjoyable by the end."

The story was interrupted by her buzzer going, From the other room I heard Eve speaking,

"Yes it's unlocked, come on up."

The door opened and a woman's voice boomed out,

"Eve, you noisy bitch, keeping me awake all night."

She was still muttering as she entered the kitchen, stopping suddenly when she spotted me.

"Oh sorry Eve, I didn't know you still had company." She said.

"Nancy say hello to Shaun, I'm sure you saw quite a bit of him yesterday." Eve replied.

"Well good morning young man, not only do you owe me a good shagging but also new batteries."

Eve took Nancy into the bedroom, from where I could hear a lot of giggling and words such as,

"You never, no way, holy shit."

On their return, I noticed the buttons on Nancy's blouse had been crossed at the top and her face looked rather flushed, and Eve's robe was not as tightly bound as it was when she left.

Nancy spoke first,

"You should think of becoming a tattoo artist, I love Eve's body art, I wouldn't say no to having some."

Nancy sat opposite me a the table, whilst Eve poured her a cup of coffee.

"That was quite some show yesterday, very impressive for such a young man." Nancy joked.

"I like to give my all." I replied giving her a wink.

"Gemma's tits are huge, aren't they? Mine would fit into her bra many times over, I wish I had bigger ones."

From experience I knew Nancy was fishing either for a compliment or reassurance regarding her breasts.

"Having not seen them, I cannot really comment, but underneath your blouse, they look good to me." I murmured to her.

Eve chimed in,

"Lets go into the living room, where it's more comfortable and I'm sure Shaun wouldn't mind taking a closer look at them for you Nancy."

I sat on the end of the sofa, Nancy beside me and Eve next to her, there was a sexual tension in the air, but how it was going to pan out, I had no idea. That was until Eve took control.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Shaun made me come last night, just by playing with my boobs." Eve informed Nancy,

"Really? How?" She asked.

Yes how? I thought, thanks to the alcohol induced amnesia, I still had no idea of what truly happened last night.

She continued,

"After ravishing me in the lift, banging me against the hallway wall, by the way Mr, those scratches are still sore and shagging me senseless over this sofa, I collapsed down, right where you are sitting, trying to catch my breath. I was naked apart from my bra, my torn dress lay on the floor and god knows where he threw my knickers. My chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath, which only spurred him on."

Even though the signs were small and trying to be hidden, it was obvious to Eve and myself, that the recounting of last nights escapades were having some effect on Nancy.

Eve continued,

"I felt his hand on my breast, cupping it gently through the lace material, his fingers softly dancing across it, following it's contours, tracing the pattern of my bra. Unlike the rampant fucking we had just had, these were feather like touches, applying just the right amount of pressure. Paying attention to my areola but as of yet ignoring my nipples."

Nancy's arousal was now becoming more obvious, her breathing laboured, her chest rising and falling.

"Are you wearing a bra? Nancy." Eve asked her in a deep husky voice.

"Yes."

"Is it lace?"

"Yes."

"Would you like Shaun to touch it?"

The reply was not instant, but after a few seconds she whispered,

"Yes."

Eve expertly undid the buttons of her blouse and held the sides open, Nancy's breasts were not large but perfectly formed. She gave a little moan and a shudder when Eve placed my hand on one of the cups.

Eve continued with her narration, encouraging me to enact her words upon Nancy,

"Shivers ran down my spine, as he used his finger tips, barely touching the softness of my orbs, around and around, up and down his fingers danced, my nipples ached, yearning to be touched, needing to be kissed and sucked, loved and milked. Do you want Shaun to suck yours?"

"Oh fuck yes." She managed to say between gasps.

"When he pushed my bra up and lowered his head down, my pussy flooded in anticipation, around my puckered circle, he kissed and licked, blowing his hot breath upon it, I gripped his head trying to force my nipple in his mouth, but he was to strong and resisted."

I'm no sure what was fact or fantasy, all I knew, Nancy was highly aroused and my cock was staining for release. I felt Nancy's hands go to my head, trying to pull it down to her chest, but like in the story, I fought against it. She was groaning and pleading with me,

"Suck my tits, I want to cum, my nipples are yearning."

Eve did not leave up applying the pressure,

"Instead of sucking my nipples, Shaun took the soft flesh in his mouth, clamped his teeth around it and sucked hard, branding me."

Nancy was squirming, desperately trying to pull me closer,

"Shit Shaun, bite me, mark me, make me yours."

Grabbing a handful of flesh, I lowered my head and sucked and sucked. She yelped at first trying to pull away, but I had the soft flesh firmly clamped between my teeth, the thrashing stopped as she finally conceded defeat, her legs opened and quivered as the shock waves of an orgasm flowed through her.

Seeing my cock fully erect, Eve told me that she was still recovering from last nights fucking and was not able to take me inside her, but instead gave me a hand job and allowed me to plaster her branded tits in cum.

I eventually found my clothes, showered again and headed home, walking, leaving the car behind, damn how much did I drink yesterday.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers