My Life, Version 2.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A full massage like with warm oil, neck to toes?"

"Yes, but I also do your head and scalp too."

"You are too good to be true. What do you not do?"

"I'm not into giving or receiving pain. Other than that, I'm open."

Just then the girls came into the living room and Meli sat on the floor next to her mom and Cassie sat next to me. Meli said, "Momma, guess what we did this afternoon?"

"What honey?"

"We ground meat so that we can have hamburgers tomorrow night for dinner."

"Wow that is exciting but I'm not sure if Casssie's daddy wants us for dinner tomorrow night." She looked up at me with a question mark on her face.

"Why not? I'm making you dinner tonight; I might as well do it tomorrow night too. You will have a full day again tomorrow and Meli will be through at 2:00 all week. I might as well pick her up and feed both of you. You do have to eat, don't you?" I gave her my version of a sly grin.

She gave me more than a sly grin in return, "I'm not sure about you, Mr. Blevins; I think you might be dangerous."

"And unless I am misreading you, you are pretty dangerous yourself. So, this week I'll pick Meli up after school and feed you every night. Then you can take me out to dinner this weekend like you promised and we will work something out for next week. How does that sound?"

"It sounds just like you; too good to be true but no one ever accused me of backing away from a challenge, so that is a plan. And how are you preparing the salmon tonight?"

"I thought I would surprise you. OK, girls, you can watch television for an hour and then it is bath time."

"Yes daddy. Come on Meli; my favorite show is on." She led her new friend back to her bedroom and I heard the television come on.

"Am I missing something here?"

"Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that Cassie wants Meli to spend the night. It works better that way. I can have them at school at 9:00. You would have to get up and get her there way before they open or drop her off here anyway; so why not just sleep over tonight."

"You definitely are dangerous. I'm going to keep an eye on you for sure. I notice that you are keeping your eyes on me or at least on what you think you might see under my skirt." She grinned.

I grinned back and replied, "You have really nice legs and you know it. And under your skirt, I expect you have all of the usual things that women have there."

"Maybe someday, I'll let you find out."

"No rush. I'm going to check on our dinner. Do you want a refill of your wine or perhaps you would like a bath before the girls take theirs."

"A bath would be lovely but I didn't bring anything to change into." There was a hint of challenge in her voice.

"You can take one in the master bath and I have a robe or shirts you can wear if you want. You can put these back on when you go home." I didn't say tonight or in the morning but I was thinking that part.

"All right, show me your master bath. Do you have any bath oil?"

"Sure do; several. Come on." I led her to the back bathroom and she was surprised that there was a large whirlpool tub and that there were indeed several bath oil and soaps available for her to choose from. I got out a robe and a shirt if she chose to wear it. "If you will wait a minute, I'll bring the wine bottle back so you can enjoy another glass and take your time. You can pick your music over here." I pointed to a built in CD player in the wall and a number of CD's next to them.

She grinned and said, "I am going to like this and I will wait for the wine bottle unless you would like to serve me a refill yourself later?"

"Your choice."

"I think I want to have you pamper me tonight. I'll put my cell phone here and ring you when I need a refill."

"I'll be waiting for your call. Relax and enjoy."

I smiled to myself as I went back to the kitchen. This was going to be easy or at least easy up to the point where I had to break her away from fucking other guys.

I checked on the girls and got them into the bathroom for their baths. Cassie had a pair of pajamas for Meli to wear. Meli looked a little nervous with me there. I smiled and told Cassie to help her friend get ready for her bath and went to the kitchen. I checked the salmon and decided that it had marinated enough and took it out to warm up to room temperature. I would put it on when the girls went to bed since it only took about fifteen minutes to cook.

My phone rang before I figured her glass would be empty but when I looked all I had was a text message that said, "I need you for a moment." To be sure, I took the wine bottle and knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in; I'm decent."

Decency is in the eye of the beholder. She was in the tub surrounded by bubbles with her knees up and her bare chest pressed against her thighs but the side of her breast was very visible. She looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said, "Will you wash my back. I can't reach it." I smiled and picked up the cloth and soaped it up. Then I sat on the edge of the tub and began washing her back from her neck down to her waist. "Oh, that feels wonderful. I might have to have you bathe me totally sometime. Would you like that?" She teased.

"I would if you liked it too. That would be your call."

"I'll consider that and if you continue to be a good boy, I might just let you do that some night." I finished and dipped a large cup I kept by the tub into the water and poured it over her back to rinse the soap off. Then I refilled her wine glass and left. I could feel her eyes and her smile on my back as I left. I knew what she was thinking because several guys in my discussion group talked about how this was one of the first steps their wives had used to begin to ensnaring them. It didn't bother me because I really did enjoy her teasing and I knew how to defuse it when the time came. I might have been a little disappointed that she thought she could pull that shit on me but then she would have to learn sometime.

The girls were finished in the tub and I took them into the living room and began to read them a story. I had made it a point to read to Cassie almost every night and I could tell that this was new for Meli. Where Cassie had begun to read a few words, Meli often had to ask what things meant. I would get her up to speed soon enough unless Marilyn balked at marrying me. Until that time, I would just treat Meli like she was my own child and worry about the consequences when they came.

I wasn't aware that Marilyn was standing in the doorway to the hall watching us until we finished when she said, "You certainly do have a patient and loving way of dealing with children."

"Thanks. I really enjoy reading to them and answering their questions. I go up to school twice a week and read to their class. Ok, ladies, it is time for hugs and kisses and bed." Cassie came to me and gave me her big hug and kiss like always and Meli went to Marilyn and did the same but then she whispered to her mother for a moment.

Marilyn looked at me and replied quietly to her. Then Meli came over and shyly asked, "Can I give you a hug and kiss too?"

"Of course you can. I like hugs and kisses." She gave me her version of the big hug and a big kiss. Then she giggled and ran to Cassie who led her into her bedroom. It was then that I noticed that Marilyn was wearing my shirt and that it came to mid thigh. The top two buttons were undone and she looked and smelled fresh, clean, and very fuckable. I led her into the girl's room and we tucked them into bed and gave them another kiss. Marilyn stayed bent over just a bit longer than I did and I realized that she didn't have anything on under my shirt and the bottoms of her bare cheeks were indeed as nice as they looked in her skirt. When she stood up and turned around, I noticed that there were three buttons undone on my shirt. I don't miss many details when it comes to women. The prospects for the evening looked better and better.

When we returned to the living area I said, "Would you like to wait in the living room or the kitchen? We can eat in either place. Your choice."

"I think I will sit in the kitchen and watch you work; then we can eat in the living room and talk some more."

"Great idea. I led the way into the kitchen and refilled both of our wine glasses. The salmon went into the oven and everything else was simmering or warming. I quickly whipped the mustard sauce for the fish and waited until there was five minute left on the timer and then I slathered it across the top of the fish which was already turning just slightly brown. It should be perfect in just moments.

When I turned around, I almost lost it. She had pulled herself up onto the counter and it appeared that her bare ass was sitting on it as the tails of the shirts flared behind her. The front was pulled high and showed all of her beautiful legs and hips. The only thing not showing was her womanhood which was discretely covered by one of the shirt tails. It also appeared that a fourth button had been undone and I could see the swell of her breast from the side that gaped slightly open.

"Well finally, you notice someone who is older than five."

"Excuse me, I don't think I have not noticed you tonight at all and that includes this morning when we met."

"You hide it very well for a man. Your bell is ringing. I'll be in the living room and don't forget more wine." She hopped down and sashayed into the living room. I looked forward to bringing that woman to her knees; but that would wait for a day or two. I needed her well primed. I turned to the oven and took the salmon out and prepared two plates. I put hers on a lap try and the extra dishes on a second. I took hers first and followed with the side dishes. Finally, I took my tray along with a fresh bottle of wine. She was sitting in the same place as earlier and was showing the full length of her leg and hip again. I sat down on the other end of the sofa and poured her a glass of wine. And tipped my glass to her and she returned the toast. Then she began to eat and immediately exclaimed about the taste of the salmon.

"Oh, wow! This is the best salmon I have ever had."

"Thank you. I am glad you like it."

"You really do know how to please a woman, for sure."

"Well, at least when it comes to eating perhaps."

"I think that you aren't giving yourself enough credit. If you don't mind, tell me a little about Cassie's mother. Does she have any contact with her?"

I told her about my marriage and the problems that happened after Cassie was born and our divorce. I didn't hide or embellish anything particularly; I just told her the truth as I knew it. Then I told her briefly about my transition into what I was today without actually mentioning the company I worked for. That detail might become important later on. Then I asked her about Meli's father. Her story was similar except that he seemed to wither under the growing strength of Marilyn and eventually succumbed to the performance pressure he felt and sought refuge with a man.

We talked while eating and then I took the dishes to the kitchen and made coffee for us. When I brought it back in, she had turned and was facing me directly on the sofa with the tails of my shirt hiding her treasures. She also had the look on her face that said that she had made some sort of decision. When we finished our coffee, I asked, "So do you need to dress and go on home or would you like to stay the night too?"

"I have been asking myself that question too. I think that I will stay. Not that I don't trust you but I have only known you for less than a day and I don't think it proper if I left Meli here alone. Do you understand?"

"Of course I do. I think I would feel the same way about Cassie. You can have the bedroom and I'll make the couch up and sleep here."

"No; I don't think so."

"Oh. Then what would you like to do then?" I think I knew her answer but decided to play innocent.

"Come with me and I will show you what I would like to do." She stood up and took my hand and helped me up. Without releasing my hand, she took charge and led me into my bedroom and shut the door. Then she stood in front of me and put her hands around my neck. "First, I am very impulsive and I like to be pampered like I said earlier. So far you have already shown me that you can take care of the hard things. So tonight we are going to see if you can take care of the fun things I like and I usually get what I want. So do you understand me?"

"I think I understand you but you will have to help me a little."

"Oh, I intend to help you a lot. I want to see just how responsive you are to my needs and wants. If you succeed, you will be surprised at just how appreciative I am." Then she pulled me to her and kissed me firmly on my lips and her tongue began probing my mouth for entrance. I held out for a moment and then let her enter. She eagerly sought my tongue and proceeded to duel with it for supremacy of my mouth.

When she felt that she had won that battle, she pulled off and said, "Undress for me and let me see what I have to work with. She released my neck and stepped back as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and set it on the chair next to the bed. Then I did the same with my jeans. Now I was left in my underpants and nothing else. I started to stand up before her and she said, "No, those too. They are the most important part."

I dropped my underpants and tossed them aside. "Oh my, that is very impressive. Turn around slowly and show me everything." I slowly turned and let her get a good look at everything. "Yes, you are really impressive. I am going to enjoy you a lot. Now come take this shirt off of me so you can see the body that you will be pampering and spoiling."

I couldn't have scripted this any better as I began undoing the buttons. I intentionally fumbled at them as if I was a little nervous but in a moment, they were undone and I slowly began to pull the shirt from her. When I tossed the shirt over mine, I turned back to Marilyn. She was cupping her breasts and her nipples were obviously erect and firm, demanding that that they be sucked.

"I love having my breasts caressed, kissed, and my nipples sucked. They are very sensitive and responsive. What I don't like is to be mauled and having marks left on them. Other guys are turned off seeing signs that someone else has been there before them. If you leave a mark on them, I will punish you. Show me how you can caress, kiss, and suck on them."

I put my hands on the tender flesh and gently caressed the sides which I knew were usually very sensitive and ran my fingers around the tops and sides of her beautiful melons. I was eager to see if I could make her cum by just playing with her tits. Then I leaned forward and kissed them gently. I kissed every bit of flesh and then tenderly kissed her nipples before I opened my mouth and pressed my lips on them while attacking them with my tongue. When I felt Marilyn shiver, I gently began sucking on her nipples; first one and then the other. Finally, I felt what I wanted to feel as she had an orgasm. It wasn't huge but she definitely felt it. I kept working her nipples until she pulled away.

When I looked, I could see her breathing hard and her nipples were swollen and red. I had won that battle for sure. For confirmation I heard her mutter, "I wasn't expecting that. I must be hornier than I thought." Then she looked at me and said, "Very nice. You passed that test. Now for the next one; I love to have my pussy licked and kissed. I am going to sit on the bed and I want you on your knees and to worship my pussy like the special place that it is. What I don't like is for you to get impatient and want to stick your cock in me. I want my pussy satisfied first. Then we will worry about your cock." She sat down on the edge of the bed and I knelt between her legs before I lifted her legs over my shoulders. She looked a little surprised but I ignored her and concentrated on her pussy.

Fortunately, she had just what I liked. He lips weren't overly fat and puffy but opened easily to reveal the tender, pink inner lips. She was already wet and the light glistened off of the moisture. I could see the hood that hid her clit and assumed that it was of average size. In short, her pussy was perfect and I looked forward to spending a lot of time with my mouth between her legs as well as having my cock coming deep inside her waiting womb.

I gently leaned forward and kissed her with my lips and then moved slightly down and kissed her again. She jumped a little at each kiss and then didn't jump for the next several that followed. Then I used my fingers and spread her lips and began kissing the inside of her very wet slit from her clit to her asshole. Then my tongue entered into the activity and I took plenty of time exploring her intimate folds and crevices. I discovered several spots that seemed to be more sensitive than others. I teased her clit but didn't focus on it at this time. Finally, I explored the entrance to her womb and stabbed my tongue inside her several times. When I did this, she put her hand on my head and pulled me to her and I felt her come again. I felt that when I discovered how to bring on the really big one, she would be mine forever. Until I found that secret, I would just be content helping her come as often as she could.

I didn't stop my efforts as she came down from her orgasm but slowed the intensity of my licking. When I felt her relax a little, I resumed the intensity and attacked her asshole, her vaginal opening and finally her clit. By now it was out and begging for attention which I was glad to give it. I kissed and tongued it and when I felt she as ready, I sucked it firmly between my lips and teased it with my tongue. Marilyn virtually erupted. This was the best orgasm she had had by far and she flooded my face and mouth with her cum but I still felt that there was a bigger one lurking somewhere inside her. I briefly wondered if fucking her ass would do the trick but decided that it probably wouldn't.

This time I pulled off of her as I knew that it would take a while for her to come down from that orgasm. She was panting and said with choppy words. "Go.... wash your ...face...and then come back and stand next to the bed."

I got up and went to the bathroom with a serious look on my face. That was going to have to change. If I was going to drink her cum, she could at least taste herself when she kissed me afterwards. I would need to work on that. When I returned, she had crawled up the bed and was lying on the pillows. "Lie down on your back." I did as she asked. "That was very good; someone has trained you well. You passed that test. In a minute we will try the last test and the most difficult. I really like to fuck but I like being on top and riding you like a horse. I love coming like that and can come a couple of times. What I hate is for the man to come first. If you come before I do, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am; I can't come until you have come twice. I'll do my best to please you."

"I didn't say...........oh never mind. Let's see how you do. You can caress my tits and anywhere else you can reach but remember no marks." She straddled me and slowly lowered herself on my cock.

It was a slow trip since she was surprisingly tight but once she was fully seated, I realized several things. First, none of the guys she had fucked paid any attention to her tits. Second, if they went down on her, they either didn't like it or didn't know what to do to please her. And third, she hadn't been fucking many guys bigger than me because she was incredibly tight. I hoped that I could hold off coming for two orgasms. She felt incredibly good wrapped around my cock for sure. I was going to love fucking her nightly and making her scream with pleasure.

She slowly began rolling her hips against me and then began rising and falling on me. I used my hands to caress her breasts and paid extra attention to her nipples and the sensitive areas I had found earlier. As I teased the sensitive spots, she became more aggressive with her movements. I felt that she was close to another orgasm and gave both of her nipples a pinch and a twist and she came all over my cock. One down and one to go and then I was going to fill her womb with my cum.

123456...8