My Life, Version 2.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...I said that I wanted it but now I'm not so sure. That is asking you to..."

"I'll be happy to do it if it will make you happy." I rolled her over and kissed my way down her body until I came to her freshly shaven mound and spent several minutes nuzzling the gateway to her womanhood. As I began the journey to her promised land, she put her hand on my head and said, "Steve, honey, I can't ask you to do that. I would feel bad if you didn't like doing that." I kissed her hand and continued my journey. It was my cum after all; I wouldn't be thrilled if it had been someone else's but I didn't mind mine. And as far as I was concerned, I wanted there to be no one else's cum inside her again; just mine. I knew that she would be very sensitive and kept my initial efforts very tender and gentle. I kissed her lips and traced the outline of her hole with the tip of my tongue. She began moaning again and rolling her hips to meet me mouth. That was a very good sign as far as I was concerned. The more she was into me; the easier it would be to keep her focused on me and no other man. So I went for the gold with her pussy and found the gold very exciting and brilliant. She squirmed as I licked and grabbed my head as I delved within her most private part.

"Oh shit, Steve, damn you do that so well. I'm going to come again." Then her voice level dropped. "I'm falling for you hard."

That deserved a response! I pulled off of her and said quietly but loud enough for her to hear, "Go ahead; fall all you want." Then I went back to work on her delicious pussy. A nice orgasm later and she lay quietly in my arms. "There you go honey. Close your eyes and sleep. I'll wake you in the morning." For the first time, she followed my instructions and fell asleep. But then, so did I.

I woke at 6:00 like usual but Marilyn wasn't next to me. I slipped my shorts on and went toward the kitchen. I found her in her robe waiting for the coffee to finish so I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist. I felt her shiver from my touch. As I kissed the nape of her neck, I said "Good morning."

She tilted her head to the side giving me access to her tender skin. Softly, she said, "I am afraid of you, Steve."

"Why are you afraid of me? Has something I have done been wrong?"

"No, everything you have done had been perfect and that is what scares me. Most of the guys I have known have promised me the moon and delivered fairy dust. Then they wanted everything I had to give in return. I got really tired of that and now before I give my best, I want to get something concrete in return. You haven't asked for a damn thing from me and that scares me. What do you want from me?"

"Let me see; you gave given me your trust to care for your daughter; you have shared my bed with me and we have enjoyed each other, I think; at least I have enjoyed you. We seem to be very compatible, and unless I am missing my guess, you kind of like me. So what else would I want from you other than that?"

"Dammit, that is what I mean. You haven't asked for a thing but have accepted everything I have shared with you. I keep wondering when I will cross a line or screw up or something. Shit, get mad at me or yell at me or something. Let me know that I am human and normal."

"All right, Saturday night we are going out on a for real date. I'm going to arrange a sitter for the girls for the night. It will be the first formal date I have been on in over three years. I want you to dress to impress me and I will be in charge. When we get home, I am going to take you to bed and make love with you and this time, I don't want you to hold anything back."

Her eyes widened, "What do you mean hold back? I haven't held anything back from you in bed or anywhere else for that matter."

"You have but probably don't realize it yet. All of the other guys just wanted one dimension of you; I want it all."

"Now you are really scaring me. I don't have a clue what you are talking about."

"I know but that is all right. I will know when we get there. Now, what can I make for your breakfast this morning?"

"If we had time, I would have you make me come before breakfast and blueberry pancakes after but I have to get dressed for work and you need to get the girls up. Surprise me."

She swiveled around and put her lips tenderly on mine and kissed like a lover for the first time. I liked that a lot. We were getting to where we needed to be. Then she pulled away and went toward the bedroom. I grinned and turned to the subject of getting breakfast ready. I decided on oatmeal with fruit for the girls and blueberry pancakes for her. While I was letting it set, I went and roused the girls. They both smiled at me and each gave me a hug. That is one of the true pleasures of life; a morning hug from a trusting and loving child who has no agenda or demands except to be loved in return. The fact that Meli responded like Cassie did made the moment all the more special.

They were seated and putting sliced bananas on their oatmeal. Marilyn came out and sat down with a smile. "Could I have some brown sugar and cinnamon on mine?"

"Well that would pretty strong; I might have to check your ID before I can serve you, young lady." Both girls giggled. "But you don't get that." I took her plate out of the warmer and set the blueberry pancakes in front of her.

She looked surprised and then smiled and began to eat her breakfast. I scooted the girls back to their room to get dressed for school as Marilyn rose and asked, "Are you walking me to my car this morning?"

"That is what you wanted and that is what you will get." She smiled and nodded. Then she kissed the girls goodbye and came out ready to leave. I carried her briefcase out to the car and put it on the passenger seat. She was standing by the driver's door waiting for me. I put my arms around her and she melted into my arms while I kissed her deeply again. Today, I cupped her ass cheeks as I kissed her.

"Yes, that was even better than yesterday." She said through half closed eyes. I smiled at her and gave her a little peck on the cheek. Then I remembered her laundry. She popped her truck and I took out her laundry basket and told her that they would be done when she got home. She nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek and got in and drove off.

When I got in the house, the two girls were giggling and whispering to each other. "All right, you two? What is so funny?" I had a menacing look on my face. They giggled harder since I didn't do a very good job of looking mean.

Then Meli said, "We saw you kissing mommy."

"Daddy, do you like Meli's mom?"

"Yes, I do; why?"

"Well we kind of think it would be good if Meli and her mom lived here with us. Would you like that?"

"I might but Meli's mom might have different ideas about that."

Meli responded with a serious look on her face, "I'll ask her tonight. She doesn't kiss someone that she doesn't like."

Cassie giggled again.

"Come on you two. Bring your dirty clothes out and let's get to school." I love the honesty and forthrightness of a five year old.

When I got back from delivering them to school, I started doing the laundry. As I sorted Marilyn's, I discovered a lot about her. She wore nice and expensive underwear. The rest of her clothes were also top quality and showed good taste. Meli's clothing was equally good quality. Marilyn liked a good lifestyle. I wondered how she would fit into a more rural environment. I put the wash and wear things into the washer and took her undergarments to the sink and hand washed them carefully and hung them to dry. Then I spent the rest of the morning doing the girls and my things. I had the funny feeling that this wouldn't be the last time I did all of our laundry. That thought made me smile.

I picked the girls up and they were excited because this Saturday was the first campout. They were going to the lake and spend the night in a tent and were going to fish and do a lot of other things. That meant I had to come up with another sleeping bag because I doubted that Meli had one. I would also need to get her some jeans and shorts to wear. All of her other things were too nice for a camping trip. But I had Friday morning to go shopping. We made cookies before they took their nap. I folded Marilyn's underwear and put them on the bed along with the rest of her clothes. Then I sat down and waited for her arrival home.

She came in a little earlier than I expected and the look on her face would freeze water. Without saying anything, I went to the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. Then I led her toward the bedroom. "Where are you taking me?"

"It is written all over your face that you had a bitch of a day. A nice hot bath ought to sooth the angered spirits."

She just stood there sipping her wine as I started her bath. Then I began undressing her and helped her into the water. She hadn't said a word. When the tub was full, I turned on the jets and kissed her. "I'll be back in a little while." Then I left her alone after putting on some soothing music.

I got the girls up and told them that Marilyn was resting as she had a bad day. They promised to be quiet and not bother her for awhile. I sent them to watch television while I prepared dinner. Once it was in the oven, I took the wine bottle back to the bathroom and refilled Marilyn's wine glass. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "How the hell do you know exactly what I need? This is wonderful. I'm sorry about my mood when I got here. They threw me some real curves this afternoon. I've been pissed ever since."

"Well, just relax and unwind. There is nothing that we can't resolve later. Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. We can talk about it after the girls go to bed."

"Can I have a kiss? That might help my mood."

I leaned over and met her lips with mine in a gentle and tender kiss that I hoped would curl her toes because it did mine. Then I left her alone again.

I was setting the table when she came out wearing a robe and a smile. She came to me and kissed me again and said, "Thanks. The wine, the bath, and your kiss made me feel tons better."

"Cassie, they are kissing again!" Meli yelled from behind her. Marilyn turned and looked at her as Cassie came to join her friend.

"Mel, it is all right for people who like each other to kiss each other."

"I know. That is what I told Steve this morning. I told him that you liked him." Marilyn turned a bright pink and turned to look at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I smell a rat. What else did you and Steve talk about this morning, honey?"

"We told him that it would be good if we lived here with Cassie and him. He takes good care of us and you like him enough to kiss him. So what do you think?" Marilyn was now beet red.

"And what did Steve say when you told him that?"

"He said that he liked the idea but that you might not. Can we mommy?"

"I'll tell you what; after he feeds us dinner and I kill him, I'll see what he has to say."

"Please don't kill my daddy, Marilyn. I love him." Cassie looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh Cassie, I don't mean that I would really do that. It is just something adults say when they are surprised by someone and something." She pulled Cassie into a hug and kiss.

"Oh, good; Meli and I can share my room and you can share daddy's room with him." Now it was my turn to red."

"Uh huh; and why should I share your daddy's room with him?"

"Because you have shared it with him the past two nights and there isn't another room for you."

"Well, those are two good reasons, I am sure. But I need to talk to your daddy about this. Now go wash up because I think dinner is about ready; isn't it, Steven!" The emphasis on that last phrase told me that dinner was going to be quick and the talk would last long.

The girls ran to the bathroom and Marilyn walked behind me and put her hands on my hips. "If I find out that you planted those seeds in their little minds, I will take you across my knees and paddle your ass with more than my hand."

"I swear, I did not say a single word to them until Meli asked. I was going to tell you when you got home but I didn't think you were in the mood to talk when you got home."

"You're right about that but that was also one of the reasons I was so upset. We'll talk after dinner. But I might still want to paddle your ass anyway; I have a lot of pent up stress to release." She had a sly grin on her face.

I heard the girls coming back and whispered in her ear, "Be careful what you want; paybacks can be hell." Then I kissed her ear. She turned and looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

I moved to the oven and took the meat loaf out and let it sit while I finished setting the table and getting the side dishes out. Marilyn had moved to the table and sat down and was chatting with the girls. They were telling her about the camping trip. I carved the meat loaf and dished out four helpings and set them in front of the three of them and then sat down next to Marilyn and we began to eat. As we ate, Marilyn asked me about what Meli would need for the camping trip. I told her to not worry and that I would shop for her in the morning. She tried to tell me that she should take care of it. I closed that by saying, "You take care of business; I'll take care of home." She looked at me again with that surprised look she has.

We finished dinner and the girls went to take their baths while I made coffee and brought the cups to the living room where Marilyn was sitting and waiting for me. I started to sit in my spot at the end of the sofa when she patted the spot next to her. I sat next to her and waited for her to begin. She put her arm around my shoulder and caressed the hair at the bottom of my neck.

"Steve, I had a really good morning and lunch and a really bad afternoon. This morning, I actually got some work done and then talked to the plant manager's secretary. Her name is Gail. She is a little older than I am but we hit it off really well. So we went to lunch together. There she told me that I was the object of desire by those three guys; Hennings, Crowder, and Jenkins along with others. But those three are higher up the chain than I am so I can't afford to piss them off. I really appreciated her telling me this; I mean one of them is her boss. In any event, that kind of got me riled up because I've had to deal with that before. I hate that shit at work. I've worked hard to get where I am and I've had to do a couple of things I'm not proud of but I have earned my place. I like this company a lot and I think I have a future here. I've talked to the CEO on the phone and he seems like a really upfront and good guy and I think I can trust him but these others are starting to give me the shivers."

She took a long sip of her coffee. "Then after lunch, Hennings called me into his office and told me that there was a dinner meeting I had to go to on Tuesday with him and on Thursday, I needed to host a reception for thirty customers who will be touring the facility. And by Friday, I need to prepare an update to the marketing portion of a business plan that someone who isn't there anymore wrote. I won't even get a copy of it until Monday. So here I am, brand new here and barely able to find my way around and I have to do a reception and a plan that I haven't seen yet and then he dropped the hammer. I've got to be out of the corporate apartment by next weekend since they have some big wig coming in to town and he needs to stay there. How in the hell am I supposed to find time to look for a place to move to when I will have no time at all next week? And that doesn't include taking time for Meli."

"No wonder you were pissed when you got home. It sounds to me like they are trying to get you off guard so you will be vulnerable to their advances. You will probably need help from all of them to get this all done and then you will owe them. I've seen that crap before."

"You have been in the business world? You didn't mention that."

"I did six years and then got downsized out of a job. But I made a mark, I think."

"What do you think I ought to do?"

"Well if you are interested in any of those three guys, use them and then pay them back like they want. If not, you need a better friend to lean on than them."

She shuddered. "The only one of the three that might be interesting is Hennings but Gail said that I would be disappointed. She said that he isn't one of the great lovers of the century. She also said that the guy who wrote the marketing report was the guy I should be looking for; but I don't even know his name." Good old Gail; always covering my ass for me.

"Well then don't worry about him. I'll help you organize the reception and the marketing plan. The dinner with Hennings has to be on your own though."

"What about getting a place to live? I mean, I only have this week to find it and move in."

"Well I can think of two options. The first is that I can take you around on Sunday and we can look for a place since I know the area."

"That would be greatly appreciated. What is the other option?"

"The one that Meli suggested. Let's just move your stuff in here. Basically, both you and Meli have been here all week anyway and I haven't heard any complaints from you or her about the arrangement."

"I don't have a single complaint at all; but it feels like we are imposing on you and Cassie."

"Cassie hasn't been happier in a long time. She has a good friend that she loves to do things with. And I think that Meli kind of likes to have a regular friend around too. As for you imposing, like I said this morning, I kind of like having you around to care for and talk too. I love my time with Cassie but the only other real adult time I get is at the PTA and with some lunches with some of the other mothers."

She raised her eyebrow, "Lunches? Or are we talking about more intimate get-togethers?"

I grinned. "I don't kiss and tell. So I'll stick with lunches."

"If I move in here with you, I will want a list of the women you have 'lunch' with, especially those who are regulars. I like to keep track of the man I sleep with. Understand?"

"Absolutely. And I will expect the same list from you. I noticed quite a few cum stains in your panties when I washed them. I like to keep track of the woman I am sleeping with too."

"We'll see. How much rent would you charge us?"

"I was thinking none. The only thing you cost me is some extra food and a little more time doing your laundry. Taking care of Meli is a pleasure. Taking care of you might be more difficult."

"Why do you say that? I don't see that I cause you any difficulties."

"For one thing, you are going to attract other men like a magnet. I expect that you will find some of them attractive enough to let them catch you."

"Is that a problem?"

"It could be. I don't do sloppy seconds or clean up duties. You have already been trying to train me that way. The only one I clean up after is me. So that could present you with a problem."

"And if I don't let them catch me?"

"Then there isn't a problem, is there?"

"I guess not. What if I let a woman catch me? I like a soft change once in a while."

"Some of the rules still apply but I am not as concerned about a woman as I am a man. Men can fuck up your mind as well as your body."

"You have rules? When will I see them?"

"As soon as you make up your mind what you are going to do. I'm not going to bother you with them if you decide to live elsewhere."

"I see; even if the rules might affect my decision?"

"They aren't stringent; mostly just some guidelines and a few rules. They shouldn't be a problem for you."

"Ok, then when you give me your rules; I will give you mine. I think that you will find mine not much different from yours. Agreed?"

"That's fine with me. Now I need to go get the girl's on their way to bed."

123456...8