My Life, Version 2.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on the living room television for the girls and went to the bedroom. She was standing by the bed and said when I entered, "Whose are these?"

"They are yours. Everything I saw in the wash was nice and good quality. What I didn't see was anything to wear casually like on the weekend. So I got you those. You will need them Sunday."

She looked up and said, "What about Sunday?"

"That is the day we will start moving you in and then we will go pick up the girls at the camp and have dinner on the way back."

"So I am moving in here on Sunday, huh? You are kind of sure of yourself, aren't you?" I looked into her eyes and saw the excitement and sparkle inside.

I shrugged and replied, "Tell me I am wrong." I paused and then added. "Now let's get you bathed."

She didn't reply, so I went into the bathroom and started the water. She was standing there with her arms outstretched when I returned. "Undress me, you over confident prick."

I did as she asked and I didn't even mind the not so subtle put down. I thought I knew where her head was at the moment and it was right where I wanted it to be. We just had to play the game out tonight. I helped her into the tub and when she had settled, she said, "Bring us a glass of wine and lose your clothes when you get back."

I grinned and went to the kitchen after checking on the girls. They were lost in an episode of Barney. I poured two glasses of white wine and checked the chicken. I estimated that I had about thirty minutes. Then I went back to the bedroom and lost my jeans and tee shirt. I entered the bathroom and found her settled well down in the tub with her eyes closed. Without opening her eyes, she said "I already washed things. I just want you to caress and massage me while I tell you what happened today." I gladly began caressing and massaging her starting with her arms.

"I did as you suggested and went to talk to Gail this morning. She is really delightful and cute too. When I explained about my problems, she immediately handed me a copy of the report and then had me sit down while she called a nearby hotel that they used for receptions like this. In less than thirty minutes, we had the room reserved and they faxed over the menu choices. We are going over there Monday morning to look the place over and place the menu order."

"Order any of the vegetables and stuff but don't order the meatballs or the chicken nuggets."

"Why? I was thinking that those would be perfect since it isn't supposed to be a dinner thing."

"Because I have eaten their version of meatballs and chicken nuggets and they are crap; totally crap. Both of them are frozen mystery meats with an overly fat and sugary sauce."

"Well then, smart ass, what do you suggest?"

"I told you, order the vegetables and stuff but I'll make the meatballs and chicken nuggets. They won't be crap."

"But there will be about forty to fifty people there. How..."

"Don't ask questions. I'll have plenty of them there and send you, I mean, the company a bill. Jenkins will squawk; just tell him to fuck off and pay it."

"And you were waiting to tell me about your involvement with the company until when?"

"I knew Jenkins from the company I used to work for and made the meatballs for a meeting I hosted. The hotel screamed at him about me providing food and demanded he pay for the whole evening. He did. When I gave him the receipt for the meat; he balked at paying me too. He gets his face all scrunched up like his panties are too tight when he gets challenged."

"So what did you do?"

"Two weeks later, I took the opportunity to leave and start on my real life which you see now."

"All because he wouldn't pay for the meat?"

"No, because this was a better thing for me to do and I don't particularly like kissing the ass of weak minded peons who are terrified about losing their job and don't have the balls to do what they need to do to keep it."

"Well, that certainly is a graphic description of Jenkins because that is pretty much what Gail said about him too."

"I'm glad that you are working well with this Gail; I expect that you and she will make a good team."

"Me too. We talked some more when I took her to her house. She doesn't live very far from here and has a nice place. She isn't married; I wonder how she can afford her house on a secretary's pay?"

"Who knows? So what else happened? You said that Hennings called you after lunch."

"Oh yes, he called and said that I didn't have to go to the dinner on Tuesday after all. On the way home, Gail said that his wife called him and wanted to go to the dinner with him. So I am free on Tuesday but I was wondering if..."

"If what? Don't stop when you are on a roll."

"All right, you asked for it. Would it be ok if I invited Gail over for dinner Tuesday night? I told her about how great a cook you are."

"I don't see why not. It will be your place too and I would be happy to cook for you and your friends."

"There you go again with it is my house. We still have to talk tonight."

"Fine. But until you say otherwise, I am thinking that you live here. So I'll plan on dinner for Tuesday."

"I'll have to ask her first."

"I expect that she will accept. She sounds like she likes you just as much as you like her."

She had that look in her eye that said "hopefully yes." I used that opportunity to slide my hand between her legs and discovered a very wet pussy and not from the bath water. She was definitely turned on by the thought of Gail. She pressed her pussy onto my fingers and let out a deep sigh while a small orgasm passed over her. When she finished, I said that I had to get dinner out of the oven and that she should try on the clothes I bought her to make sure they fit. She just nodded and relaxed further into the tub.

I had the dinner on the table and got the girls roused and went to knock on the door for Marilyn when she opened the door. All I could do was whistle. The jeans fit her nicely and would be better after they were washed and got worn in a little. The halter top was snug and perhaps a size too small but I wasn't going to say anything unless she did. It showed a nice amount of cleavage and the flatness of her tummy.

"I'll take that as a sign that you approve. I like them too." She smiled and gave me a kiss. "The jeans will feel better after they are washed. Can you run them in the morning?"

"Sure thing. I'll wash the other ones too."

"It has been a few years since I had a good pair of jeans. These will be comfortable. Thank you."

"Let's go join our ladies for dinner."

"I'm with you." We went to the kitchen and took our seats at the table.

Meli noticed how Marilyn was dressed and said, "Mom, you look really...Cassie what is the word?"

"Hot." Marilyn turned red as Cassie answered her.

I stepped in, "And just where did you learn about hot looking women, young lady?"

"Oh daddy, on all of the television shows they say that a beautiful girl is hot."

"Ah, so that is it, huh? Well, it means a little more than that so don't go calling every one you know that." But then I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "But you are right; Marilyn is hot tonight." That earned me a smile and a wink.

After dinner, I rounded up the girls and read to them for almost an hour as Marilyn sat in her spot on the sofa watching us with a smile on her face. When I finished, the girls jumped up and gave each of us a kiss and a hug and ran to bed. Marilyn just smiled at me and said, "Get your list and your rules and get ready for bed. We need to get ourselves together on this issue."

"I'll be in there in a moment. I need to put some food away and get my things."

"I'll be waiting." She batted her eyelashes at me and then rose to go to the back. I rolled my eyes and put the food up and gathered my notes. I wasn't nervous about what I wrote but I was a little concerned about how she might accept some of them. That and I had no idea what she might have written. But I went back to find out what I would find out.

The first thing I found out was that her new jeans and halter were sitting on the chair and I assumed that she was naked underneath the sheet. That would save some time later. I began taking my clothes off as she watched me closely. She nodded again as I paused with my underpants still on. She patted the bed next to her and I did as she asked.

"Ok, this is how I have decided to do this. Tonight we are going to go over each other's rules and get all questions out of the way. Then we will sleep on them. After we take the girls to school, I am going to go to my apartment and get ready for our date tomorrow night. You will pick me up there like it is a real date. We will have dinner and whatever other entertainment you want to share with me. Up until now, I have made most of the decisions about what and how we do in private and you have responded beautifully. But tomorrow night, it is entirely up to you and you make the decisions and tell me what we will do. You can decide whether we stay at my apartment for the night or come back here. When we wake up Sunday morning, I will tell you my decision. Fair enough?"

"A little extreme but I don't have a problem with the plan." I couldn't have planned the day better than she had.

"Good; that's settled; now lie down on your back." When I did, she pulled the sheet covering her away and straddled by hips and worked my half hard cock inside her wet pussy. "I am going to read you my rules like this. That way I will know for sure how you respond; your cock won't lie. Ready?"

"Yes and let's take it slow because you feel marvelous."

"Thanks; so do you. You already know Rule One, but here it is again: I am impulsive and demanding. I expect to be treated well and pampered including bathing me, massaging me, and any other personal service I might require or request. Any problems with that one?"

"Sounds like what we are doing right now, so no problem on my part."

"Rule Two: My career and my daughter are my first priorities in my life. I won't tolerate any interruption in my efforts toward both of those. Any problems?"

"Only clarifications. Go on."

"Rule Three: " She paused and looked straight into my eyes and then continued, "At times I may choose to take a lover, male or female, either personally or for professionally reasons. Mostly, they will be one time only but it is not impossible that I will take one for a longer relationship. I won't have any interference with these. I know you will have questions and perhaps objections on this one."

"Not really; I expected as much. However, they do dovetail into a couple of my rules. But we will get to those in a minute. Proceed."

Marilyn almost looked in shock that I hadn't balked at that one and it took a minute for her to collect her thoughts and get back on track. When she did, she spoke with less confidence that before.

"Rule Four: I will pay you $500 per month even though you said that you didn't expect it. I want to pay our way and this will certainly help with food and other things you will do for us. All right?"

"If you insist, ok. I won't have a problem with it."

"Rule Five: I propose that we agree to this for one month. That will give me time to look around to see if I want to go somewhere else and you can decide if this works for you. In a month, we can talk and revise anything that we need to revise. Well?"

"Sounds good to me; a month trial it is."

"You sure are easy. So what are these clarifications you want?"

"Let me read you my list and then we can see what needs to be clarified."

"Go ahead." I wasn't sure if the small up and down movements she had been making were to soften me up or because she didn't realize what she was doing. Either way she felt really good.

"Rule One: I suspect that you think I do what I do because of some submissive aberration in my personality. Don't think that. I had choices to make several years ago and I chose this not because someone told me or expected me to. My daughter is very important to me and I have found that taking care of her and our house and lives is very fulfilling to me. So I choose to do this. As a result, if you find fault with anything I do or want more than I am doing, please ask. I don't respond very well to demands. If your request is reasonable, I will certainly do it. Any problems there?"

The look on her face showed me that she really hadn't looked at me that way before; so she needed a wakeup call.

She answered softly, "I have never heard of a guy choosing that before; but I can see that is what you did and for genuine reasons. I might make mistakes, but I will respect your requests as best as I can."

"That's good enough for me. Rule Two: Cassie is my life and Meli will be part of that too. I will care and love her the same as I do Cassie. If I do something that upsets you in that regard, tell me in private; not in front of them. I won't stand for being berated in front of either of them. I will also give you a list of the PTA meetings and I expect you to attend them all for Meli's sake. I hate to see a child looking sad because their parents didn't show up for a program or event. Problem?"

"No, you are able to pay more attention to Meli than I am and you do a wonderful job. I doubt that I will ever try to interfere with that. I am almost a little jealous of how much she has already bonded with you."

"Thank you for the compliment. Rule Three: and this is the one you will probably have a problem with; I expect you to call if you are going to be later than 6:30 or 7:00. I will plan on dinner for 7:00 and if you aren't here, I won't know whether to save it, toss it, or what. If it is business, just call or text and tell me what time you will be home. I'll save your dinner for you. If you have a date whether it is personal or professional, male or female, just say so and tell me when to expect you. If you say all night, that is fine; I just want to know and not shoot you as a prowler at 3:00 in the morning."

"I can see that but what will you do if I do call and if I don't?"

"That is the part you aren't going to like. If you call and tell me that you have a date with a guy, I will expect that you will be having sex. I will leave a sheet and a blanket on the sofa for you to sleep with. I told you that I don't do sloppy seconds or clean up duty. You can sleep on the couch until I can't smell sex all over you. If you don't call, then you have crossed a line that is important to me. The first time, I will probably take you across my knee and paddle your ass for a long time. I expect that you will test me on that at least once. Hopefully you will learn after the first test."

Her eyes were locked on mine. "What if there is a second mistake?"

"The first one might be a mistake. After that, it won't be a mistake; you will be challenging me. For the second time, I will paddle your ass again and you will sleep on the sofa for a week without access to me for bathing, massaging, kissing or fucking you. If a third time happens, your bags will be packed and you can go stay with your lover until you find a place. Meli can stay here until you get settled."

"What is if it is a woman and not a man?"

"I still expect a call; that is really only common courtesy. I would be more lenient if you were with a woman but don't abuse it. If you do, the other punishments can be put in place."

"Why are you asking for this?'

"As I said, it is common courtesy for one thing. The other is that I don't want to sleep next to you when you reek of some guy's cum. Lastly and maybe most importantly, I don't want the girls to wake up and find you looking like a well-fucked whore in the morning. Sorry if that attitude bothers you but that is me. I won't treat you that way and I expect you to reciprocate."

"So what if you go out on a date?"

"I won't. Tomorrow is the first time I will have gone on a date in three years. Any of my other arrangements are during the day and only when the girls are in school. I will be clean and fresh when I pick them up. Oh, I did forget to mention one thing; if you call and tell me that you are going out on a date with a guy, I will be having a lunch arrangement the next day unless the girls are home in which case it will happen on the next school day."

"So if I get fucked by someone else; you do too."

"If you want to look at it that way, so be it. Right now, we seem to be able to satisfy each other very nicely. If you find that you need satisfaction elsewhere, why would you expect me not to?"

"I see. And I expect that this is non-negotiable."

"You can try if some special situation arises but like I said, all you have to do is call and there won't be any problems except that you will spend the night on the sofa."

"All right; what else?"

"Not much. Most of the other things aren't likely to happen during this month. We can talk about them when we renegotiate at the end of the month. They are things like holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and stuff like that."

"You are pretty sure of yourself aren't you?"

"No; not at all. You knew what you wanted and were afraid of how I would respond to what you said. I knew what I wanted and didn't know how you would respond. That's all. If you get up right now and tell me I'm full of shit; so be it. But I think we have both laid our cards on the table."

"Yes, we have and we both have a lot to think about. Now, how about your list of women you have arrangements with?" I handed her a list of six women's first names. "All you gave me was their first name."

"Yes, for one thing, you don't need to know their last name. They are all married except one and they don't need you getting in the middle of their lives. We get together and talk and have lunch and sometimes we do neither and have fun in bed. That's all. There is no romantic involvement. They go home to their husbands and families and I go back to my family. So where is your list?"

"Here; but there are only four who are recent or current. One of those is probably history because he is moving out of state but might come to town on business occasionally."

"Is he any good in bed?"

"Not really. He's nice and all but is a limited lover. Why?"

"Then lose him. You are pretty satisfied with me I think. If you are going to fuck around, then do it with someone who makes you happier than I do. Why would you want to waste your time with someone who doesn't satisfy you as well as I do?" The look on her face was priceless as her mouth dropped at that challenge. She didn't know how to respond. I continued, "Of these three, do any of them ring your chimes as well or better than me?"

She stuttered, "un...well... sort of...Jason does but...the ... other two...they aren't...oh hell; no they don't. Only Jason does."

"Ok, simple enough; if Jason calls, go out with him. If the others call, tell them your pussy is being satisfied."

"I'll...I'll have to think about it."

"Ok, then think about this too. You will meet new guys around here too. Figure out how you can determine how good they might be. I would really rather sleep with you and the thought of you sleeping on the sofa after a worthless fuck from a pencil dick geek upsets me a little."

"I had no idea that you had this strong a feeling about me and sex."

"I guess I haven't spelled it out until now but yes, I do like to sleep with you and make love with you. I won't like it much if you fuck someone else but if he gives you as much as I do or more, then you deserve it. If you get less, then I feel cheated out of something I really like. Now how about quit teasing me and start really fucking me. I think you are right on the edge and I need a little stimulation to be able to fill you up. Talking isn't an aphrodisiac for me."

She began bouncing up and down on my fully enlarged cock and began moaning and groaning with each movement. Sure enough she quickly began shuddering and shaking and then her pussy unloaded a massive amount of cum all over me. I made a couple more moves and released my cum inside her womb too. She settled on my chest and I pulled the sheet over us and turned out the light. She whispered, "I like living with you." I replied, "Me too." Then she snuggled into my chest and we fell asleep.

1...345678