All Comments on 'My Life with Dani'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story but I think it is a bit short! Chapter 2 maybe! AAA++

burningloveburninglovealmost 3 years ago

interesting take on a romance!

wapentakewapentakealmost 3 years ago

A different scenario from the norm, but as usual, a well crafted story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story brings into focus the absurdity of criminal charges against someone who simply wants to help their loved one avoid dying in agony. In Canada, after decades of debate and the courageous work of activists, the government enacted the MAID law (Medical Assistance in Dying). This makes it legal for a person facing a painful death to request the assistance of a physician to help them die at a time of their own choosing.

The_PedantThe_Pedantalmost 3 years ago

Personal beliefs, however ever strongly held, are better argued in a political forum.

Car design, driver training, religious faith and assisted euthanasia do not sit well in an erotica site, or story.

CromagnonmanCromagnonmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To The Pedant, I don't know about you, your bio tells me nothing, but I've been around long enough to know that if you leave anything to politicians, nothing will get done unless it is politically expedient for them to do it. It only becomes expedient when public opinion makes it imperative. I will use any forum available to me to voice my opinion and raise awareness to issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

100% agree Cromagnonman, Politicians will do very little based on the pure merits of an action, they base decisions on how they will be viewed by the electorate and how it affects future electability. The major flaw with democracy is that it’s always a Politician that gets the power...

There are subjects that need to be dragged kicking and screaming into the light of discussion, euthanasia and religious dogma are two excellent examples, keep it up please!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

I liked all the “issues” being brought up, agreeing with most of the authors points. All in all a damn fine story .

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Couldn’t finish the theological babbling nonsense on page 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...