All Comments on 'My Life with Jasmine Pt. 04: Moving'

by Iserveonknees

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost sounds like paradise. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice series, maybe with time Miss Jasmine will get that "Anal" cherry popped. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I had a nickel for every story I read on Literotica about a man who's in a relationship with a woman whose extreme dominance veers into abuse territory, and gets stolen away from her by a trans woman who's just a normal level of non-abusive dominant, I'd have two nickels, which isn't much but it's weird it happened twice. Well, maybe it's not that weird: you probably read the other story and thought you could do better (and succeeded).

Would love to read a conclusion where Jasmine finally takes his ass (and maybe also rubs her conquest in Lisa's face). She wouldn't pressure him though, that's not her style. Maybe he eventually asks for it on his own, or maybe she warms him up to the idea of anal play when she eats his ass as a reward for exceptional service. Or maybe you've got your own idea.

IserveonkneesIserveonkneesabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Well, maybe it's not that weird: you probably read the other story and thought you could do better (and succeeded)." no, sir! I wrote this story LONG before I ever heard of literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous