My Little Boo and Mom

Story Info
David and Boo visit Mom, things happen.
3.5k words
4.58
24.9k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,111 Followers

This one is a continuation of My Little Boo. I suggest you read that story to understand the context of this one.

Moving in with David was the best thing to ever happen to Donna. She loved being alone with him each evening. She laughed when he said he loved having her at his beck and call. Silly boy, it was HE that was at HER beck and call. Donna was in a constant state of arousal when David was nearby.

She pressed against him at every opportunity. She stroked his face, arms, chest, and of course, his crotch whenever he was within reach. When they settled on the couch to watch TV she always wore a simple gown that clung to her firm breast and showed off her nipples. She never wore panties and always climbed onto his lap and squirmed about until she felt his erection.

As soon as she felt him get hard she would tug down his shorts and lift her gown so she could slide his dick into her wet pussy. Sometimes she faced him and bounced wildly on his dick, fucking him hard and fast. Sometimes she faced the TV and just squirmed around enough to keep him hard and inside her for an entire program.

David loved it when his little sister just sat on his hard dick and flexed her pelvic muscles to squeeze his dick. She could keep him hard for an hour, or more before wildly bouncing on him while he held her hips. His little Boo was not happy if they went to bed without a load of his cum inside of her.

David soon found he no longer needed an alarm clock to rouse him in the mornings, as every morning he would awake to find Donna sucking on his morning wood. Some days he would just lay back and let her work his dick until he erupted in her mouth, others he'd give her a slight nudge and she'd mount him and ride him hard and fast until he exploded in her sweet pussy.

It was a lazy Sunday morning when David awoke to find his insatiable little sister slowly grinding on his dick. She had both hands on her nipples, pulling and pinching them as she used her strong legs to rock back and forth on the dick inside her. David slowly brought his hands up to grasp her slender waist. He lifted and dropped her back down on his hard cock. He loved the way she squeezed him as her pussy almost sucked at his dick.

"My god, Boo, I just can't get enough of you. How do you do it? You fuck me once or twice every day and suck me off five or six times a week. I have never known a girl who wants sex as often as you do. You're incredible!"

"Oh, am I too much for my big brother? Does your little Boo wear you out? (She quit moving) Do you need a rest? Should I stop now?"

"God NO!" David pushed his hips up as he slammed her down onto his hard cock. Donna squealed and brought her hands down to brace herself on his chest

"That's it, fuck your little sister, Fuck me hard! Oh god, I love having you inside me."

David flipped her off and pulled her hips up as he pushed her shoulders down. He quickly rammed his dick back into her wet pussy and slammed against her firm ass.

He could hear Boo's muffled grunts as he banged into her. He gripped her hips and jackhammered into her fast and hard.

"Is this what you want, you little slut? Do you love having your bother fuck you like some whore. Do you want me to tear this little pussy up?"

Donna raised her head, "Yes, Baby, fuck me, make me your slut, use me like some whore. I'm yours, take me!"

David was caught up in the game, he reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it back as he fucked into her with all of his might.

Donna screeched, arched her back, and pushed against him as he slammed into her.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Own me! Oh god! Oh god! Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!"

David slammed deeply into his little sister as she writhed on his dick. He pumped his seed into her sweet little pussy as she squeezed him. They collapsed onto the bed panting for breath.

After a few moments, Donna crawled onto his chest and kissed him deeply. "Wow Baby, where did that come from?"

David hugged her, "Was it too much, the dirty talk and stuff?"

"No, I like being your slut. I can be a whore for you too! David, I love you. I'm yours, use me in any way you want. You are my big brother, I trust you, and I will never say no to you."

"Boo, be careful what you promise, your brother can be quite the pervert, you know." David laughed and hugged her harder.

Donna slid off onto one elbow. "David, I'm not kidding. You can do anything you want to me. Tie me up, put a collar on me, spank me, make me suck you in public, anything, anytime, I'm yours to use in any way you wish."

David chuckled, "Well, I'm not sure I'd want to do all of that, but if there's anything you want to try, just tell me. Now, be a good girl and get cleaned up, we need to head to Mom's pretty soon."

David and Donna arrived at their mother's home and let themselves in. They called out for their Mother but got no response.

Donna said, "I'll check upstairs, you stick the beer in the fridge."

David nodded and went to the kitchen while Donna headed upstairs. He stuck the beer into the fridge and looked around. There was no evidence of any food preparation, which made him think maybe his Mother forgot they were coming over today.

Donna walked down to her Mom's room and looked in. Her Mother was lying on the bed, sound asleep. Donna slapped a hand across her mouth to cover her giggles. Her mom was asleep, but it was easy to see what she had been doing. Her shorts and panties hung around one ankle and a large vibrator was lying next to her thigh. Her tee shirt was pushed up over her boobs and she was not wearing a bra.

As Donna watched her mother softly snoring away, she realized she was seeing her Mother as a woman with sexual needs for the first time. Her father had left them five years earlier and to her knowledge, her Mother never dated. She decided to just go back downstairs and tell David they should leave.

As she backed out of the room, she ran into her brother. She spun around and saw her lover staring at their fully exposed Mother.

She whispered to him, "It's obvious she was masturbating, let's get out of here before she wakes up."

David's eyes were locked on his Mom's fury pussy. It was still red from the workout she'd given it before she drifted off. He knew he should look away, but he couldn't. His eyes moved up to take in her large boobs. There were red marks around her nipples and he quickly imagined her tugging and twisting those fat nipples. Donna pushed him.

"Uh, yeah, okay," he said as she pushed him through the door and pulled it nearly closed behind her.

"Oh my god, now you're perving on our Mother," Donna whispered loudly.

"Well, she was, I mean she had to have been fucking herself with that big dildo. ...Our Mom? I guess I never thought about her needing sex."

"She's human, she still has needs! Hell, until I got you, I was going through batteries like crazy."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. So what do we do?"

Donna went to the back door, opened it, and then slammed it loudly and yelled, "HI MOM! WE'RE HERE!"

A few seconds passed and they heard a groggy voice call down, "I'll be down in a minute."

Mrs. Collins breezed into the kitchen, "My goodness, I laid down for just a minute, and next thing I know the afternoon is half gone! I'm sorry, kids, I haven't started anything for dinner."

David couldn't resist, "Well something must have worn you out. Good thing we came over or you might have spent the whole day in bed ... napping."

"Leave her alone, you! Mom works hard and needs her rest. Right, Mom?"

A blushing Mary Collins nodded her agreement. "Well, it's late enough, why don't we just order Chinese takeout?"

Mary looked at her son, "I'll buy if you fly," she said as she dug some cash out of her purse.

An awkward silence fell over the kitchen after David left. Donna couldn't make eye contact with her Mom. Realization dawned and Mary sighed.

"Ah shit, you saw me, didn't you." Donna nodded but didn't look up. "Oh hell! David saw me too?" Donna nodded again. "How bad was it?"

"Everything, including your toy. Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't know he'd come upstairs. He just walked in when I was about to close your door."

"Oh my god, How can I face him again? I'm so embarrassed."

"Mom, relax. I did the same thing, he saw me too, he'll get over it."

"He saw you? (Donna nodded) But you're a hot young girl, I'm his Mother! He's got to be completely grossed out."

"Yeah, that's why it took me forever to drag him out of your room," Donna said laughing.

Mary's mouth fell open, "He was staring at me? He was staring at this old body? At my... my..."

"Yes Mom, and trust me, he didn't look disgusted, he looked intrigued."

Mary crossed and uncrossed her legs a couple of times and when Donna noticed she blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"I don't blame you, Mom, he is a stud, I've seen him naked."

"What? When, why, why was he naked?"

"I busted in on him when he was drying off from his shower. I didn't know he was in the bathroom and I really had to pee."

"What did you do? What did he do?"

"I had to go so bad I just went and he just continued to dry off."

"What? He didn't cover himself? Oh my god!"

"He doesn't think it's a big deal, I've seen him a couple of different times and he's seen me. It's a small apartment, I knew it would happen."

Mary seemed to relax a bit, "So do you like seeing your brother naked," She teased.

Donna giggled, "Truthfully? Yeah, I do. He's the best-looking guy I know and, well, everything is pretty nice."

"Donna Marie Collins! That's your brother you're talking about!"

"Don't care, he's hot. Besides, I saw you squeezing your legs together when you thought about him seeing you!"

Mary huffed, "I did not!" Then she blushed deeply, she knew she was busted.

Donna laughed, "Might as well face it we're just a family of pervs!"

Just then David walked in. "Who's a perv," he said as he placed the food on the table.

"Mom knows we saw her and I told her about walking in on you and how you've seen me naked too."

"Kind of hard NOT to see you naked, damn girl never wears any clothes. Did she do that when she lived here? Are you both a couple of nudies?"

"David, I'm sorry you saw me like that. I'm very embarrassed about it."

"Don't sweat it, Mom. We all have needs and you found a way to take care of yours. We love you, Mom, and want you to be happy, and we'll do anything to help you be happy."

Donna gave a naughty little laugh, "So, Big Brother, did you just offer to help our Mother out with her little problem?"

"Donna!" Mary gasped and blushed deeply, "That's not what he meant!"

Both ladies looked at David, who now also blushed. He shrugged, "Anything for my family."

Donna roared laughing as Mary's mouth hung open, "Well, there you go, but you're going to have to share him with me, Mom."

"Donna!" Mary slapped her playfully on the arm and the three of them laughed loudly.

They ate and chatted, David had a few beers while the ladies drank wine. As the evening wore on they moved to the couch. David sat between his Mother and sister. Both ladies snuggled up to him and he draped an arm around each of them, as they watched some old movie.

David drifted off and snored lightly. Donna glanced at her Mother and noticed she was looking down at David's crotch. Donna moved a hand onto David's thigh and began rubbing him. Her fingers crept up under the hem of his shorts. Mary's eyes grew wide but remained glued to Donna's hand.

Donna was feeling naughty and she suspected her Mom might be feeling the same way. She easily pushed her hand up the leg of David's soft sports shorts and found his flaccid cock. She kept her eyes trained on her Mother's face as she stoked her brother.

Mary licked her lips. She knew she should make Donna stop, but she was spellbound. Her pussy began to moisten and her breathing quickened. She caught a movement as Donna used her other hand to move David's hand from her shoulder and place it on her breast.

Mary sucked in a breath and glanced up at her daughter. Donna nodded at the hand on her boob and jutted her chin at Mary's breasts. Mary was shaken by what her little girl was suggesting, but her hand moved as if it had a mind of its own. She took David's hand and placed it on her large boob. Her hard nipple tingled with David's touch.

Mary looked back down and saw that Donna had pushed David's shorts up to expose his hardening cock. Again, Mary licked her lips as she studied her son's impressive cock for the first time. Donna slowly stroked him and watched as Mary seemed to be hypnotized by her son's cock.

Donna smiled to herself and released David's fully erect dick. She reached across and grabbed Mary's wrist. Numbly, Mary watched as Donna moved her hand and placed it on David's hard rod.

Mary was in shock as Donna wrapped her tiny hand around her son's cock. It had been over five years since Mary had held a hot throbbing cock in her tiny hand. On autopilot, she began to stroke the hot dick in her hand.

Donna was about to explode! Her Mom was stoking David's dick! Fuck! It was so exciting! She rubbed a hand up David's chest and along the side of his face. David's eyes began to flutter open and Donna quickly put a finger across his lips.

David's eyes darted left and right as he took in his surroundings. He felt the hard nipples under his palms and the soft hand stroking his dick. His mind reeled as he began to realize it was his Mother stroking him!

Donna made eye contact with her brother to ensure his silence and then slid her hand down to join her Mother's as they both stroked David's meaty cock.

Mary was still transfixed as she felt her daughter's hand join hers and help her stroke David. She watched as their little hands slid up and down the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen.

Donna slipped her hand up her Mom's arm and then raised her hand toward Mary's face. She pushed her hand up under her Mom's hair to grasp the back of her Mom's head.

Mary seemed to not notice Donna's hand on the back of her head until Donna slowly began to pull her head down toward the cock in Mary's hand. Mary tried to resist a little, but Donna applied more pressure and pulled her head toward David's lap.

Mary looked up at her daughter and saw the evil, excited grin on her face. She tried to resist but Donna was too strong. Mary opened her mouth as Donna forced her face onto her son's cock.

David had been frozen when he realized Donna was going to push his Mom's face onto his dick. He was panicked and about to bolt up off the couch when his cock slid into his Mother's wet, warm mouth. He moaned in pleasure.

Mary heard her son's moan as she swirled her tongue around the fat mushroom head in her mouth. She could taste a bit of pre-cum as she darted her tongue into his slit. She sucked him deep into her throat and he moaned again.

Donna slid off the couch and crawled over to the other side. She quickly slid a hand up the leg of her mother's shorts and pressed against her panties. Mary jumped, but kept sucking as now David's powerful hand was pushing her mouth down his impressive cock.

Donna worked her fingers through the leg of her Mom's panties and into her wet pussy. Mary moaned as her daughter penetrated her. She could feel Donna add a third finger as she stroked her wet pussy.

Boo worked her fingers in and out of her Mom. She then used her thumb to stroke her clit and Mary began to hump her hand. Donna slipped her other hand into her own sopping-wet panties and furiously strummed her clit.

David now had two hands in his Mother's hair as he fucked her face.

"Oh god, Mom! That feels so good!"

"Suck him, Mom! Suck your son's cock! He loves it, Mom! Suck it! Suck him good!"

Mary moaned as she heard her children urging her on. She gagged a little as David forced his cock into her throat. She quickly recovered and worked it deep into her throat as her lips and nose finally pressed into his pubic hair.

"My god, she swallowed that monster! Of fuck that's so hot, Mom!"

David was lost in lust, he used both hands to jam his dick into his Mother's sucking throat. He could feel her nose mashing against his pelvis as he savagely forced himself deep into her throat.

"Oh Fuck, Mom! That's so good! I'm going to cum," David yelled as he erupted in his Mother's throat, shooting rope after rope of his hot seed as she swallowed it all.

Boo slammed her fingers into her Mother's pussy and felt it clamp down as Mary humped hard against her hand. Boo collapsed forward as her own orgasm rushed through her. Mary's pussy squeezed Donna's fingers as she spasmed in orgasm.

David helped lift his Mother's head off of his softening dick and pulled her to his chest. Donna withdrew her fingers and hugged her Mother's thighs as her head rested in Mary's lap.

The moment overwhelmed Mary and she began to whimper. David stroked her hair and shushed her.

"It's okay Mom, It's okay," he quietly assured her.

Mary sobbed, "What have I done? My own children! What have I Done?"

David kissed the top of his Mother's head, "Mom, you've done nothing wrong, in fact, it was wonderful! We love you and we will always love you."

Boo raised her head, "Yeah, Mom, we just showed each other that love in a different way ... a new and exciting way!"

Mary's sobs slowed as she caught her breath. "Are you really okay with this?" She looked from Donna to David, I mean, you were sleeping, we took advantage of you!"

David laughed, "Mom, you can take advantage of me like that any time you wish!"

Mary blushed and smiled widely. Donna climbed up onto the couch and snuggled up to her lover. "Of course, you may have to wait your turn," she said and then kissed David passionately.

Mary stood and glanced between the two, "You mean? ... You two? ... When did that start?"

"Before I moved in with him. I attacked him and he let me," she laughed.

Mary shook her head smiling, "I knew you worshiped your big brother, but I never suspected this. (Mary's head snapped back to Donna) That's why you did this! You wanted me to know what you were doing with your brother."

"Not at first, but I saw it in your eyes when I told you David liked what he saw when he looked into your room this morning. I knew you were a little excited thinking about him seeing you like that. For the first time, you were thinking about him the way I always think about him."

Mary's mouth hung open as she took in her daughter's words. Then she slowly nodded in an admission of the truth. She smiled warmly at Donna and pulled her up into a long hug. David stood and wrapped his strong arms around both of the women he loved.

"Boo, I think we should take this upstairs and make a night of it. Mom, you don't mind if we share your bed with you tonight, do you?"

Mary squeezed her offspring, "I love that idea!"

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,111 Followers