My Little Brother, My Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
More shopping for the naked slave.
2.7k words
4.55
6.7k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

Suresh accepted his fate. He knew he was going to get thrashed that day.

Thrashed! By 5 women.

While he was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on! Bare as board!

And, the initiator of all this was his own Big sister. The same big sister who should have protected him was throwing him to the Wolves and also participating in it. However, he simultaneously could not believe that she was kissing him. Kissing him full on the mouth. It was the first and the only kiss he had received in his entire life. And she was kissing him while he was naked. It wasn't a simple peck either. Her arms were tightly around him and she held him tightly. Varsha became aware that his gigantic cock was fully hard and pressing against her crotch area. She had kissed him to make him feel better. She now knew it was more than that. She kept him at it for a whole minute and moved apart. Obviously, she did not part her lips and she would have punished him even more if he had parted his lips. Kalpana had waited patiently for them to separate.

"So," Varsha asked her. "Can we go downstairs now."

"We could." Kalpana replied smiling. "But, I wanted to pitch some other things with you."

"Come on." Anushka replied. "I am your relative. Do we really have to do this dance?"

"Look, business is business. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't at least try to sell as much as possible. Also, to your point of being a relative, I wouldn't be doing my bit to help you if I didn't show you all the options I had to subjugate him as much as possible."

"Fine, go ahead."

"Let's start with a small one. Blindfolds. I feel it is a mandatory equipment to have."

"No arguments there." Varsha replied. "Show me the most expensive one you have."

Suresh's mind was still on his sister's kiss and didn't even fully grasp what they had said. Not that he had any intention of fighting them on it. They selected the most expensive one.

"Second, handcuffs."

At the mention of handcuffs, a wave went through the crowd. It was a wave of excitement for the ladies and a wave of fresh horror for the naked male. The women looked at him like a Dog would at a particularly juicy Rabbit. Kalpana led them to the cuffs section. There were the general assortment of cuffs. Varsha, however, noticed one that seemed to be lopsided. One slot in the cuff seemed to be much bigger than the other.

"Why is this one like this?" She asked.

"Ah! The purpose of that one is different. Would you like me to demo it to you?" Kalpana asked back. Varsha nodded. Kalpana calmly went to a table and picked up a bell. She rang it twice. There was a commotion as the toilet door opened. Manohar practically fell as he came running at the sound. He knelt in front of her and looked up in devotion.

Varsha was spellbound. She envisioned Suresh doing this. Not just here but at home as well. They lived in a small apartment complex with a Duplex house - owned by the complex owners and two back houses. One of them was a 1 BHK on the first floor which they rented and a second one was a 2 BHK on the ground floor which was occupied by a married couple. The married woman, Sonu, was around 3 years older than her and the house owner's daughter, Navithra, was 2 years older than her. Despite being of different ages, they were all quite close friends. She imagined herself, mom, Sonu and Navithra all controlling Suresh this way.

Navi would ring the bell. Suresh, naked as the day he was born, would rush to her. He would kneel in front of her and wait for her orders. Navi would tell him to lick her shoes clean. Once he was done, Sonu would ring the bell. He would rush to her. She would order him to hang the clothes. Suresh would pick the clothes and hang them on the terrace. By the time he was done, she and mom would be ringing it. He would come down running and kneel in front of them. They would order him to serve their lunch. Naked boy, already exhausted, would be hungry. And yet, he would dutifully serve them, wait on his knees patiently until they were done and start eating only after they gave him permission. All day long, the four of them would be ringing the bell and he would rush at each ring. Sometimes, of course, he would be serving one of them when the other would ring the bell. He would have no choice but to complete the task. The delay would result in a fresh round of spanking from the one who had to wait. Of course, she and mom were on a higher pecking order. So, if they rang the bell, he would have no choice but to tell them he had to go. Naked, kneeling and in fear, he would beg them to leave him as his main mistresses were calling him. Their angry looks would further terrify him. The thought made her more wet than she had ever been in her life.

"Slave!" Kalpana's voice brought Varsha back to the present. "Fetch the keys for the Flamingo handcuffs."

Flamingo? The women's curiosity was piqued.

"You know." Kalpana told them at large. "It will take some time for me to demo this and you to decide on it. We can give some task to naked boy during that time or I can have him cuffed and chained somewhere."

"We will have him leashed and cuffed there." Varsha pointed to a table in the far end.

"Leashed and chained?" Kalpana asked. "But, you haven't purchased them yet."

"Fair enough." Anushka brought out her Credit card. They brought the leather leash and a normal handcuff. The custom collar, with the engraved initials NB would be delivered home, Kalpana said. For now, she gave them a decently expensive regular collar. They beckoned to Suresh. And so, Suresh crawled behind with his mistresses. With this, he was accepting everything. With this, he knew, it was the point of no return. He was accepting forever that he was a naked slave and each one of these women were superior to him. He had no choice. Any fight he had, in any case, had gone out of him as he was too fearful of the planned spanking session. Maybe, he was thinking, if he accepted everything they did to him, they would be a little merciful and spank him less. Maybe they would even cancel it. Wishful thinking! He thought grudgingly.

They connected one end of the leash to the table. They made it as tight as possible. The collar had a small round slot through which they inserted the hook at the end of the chain. Anushka handed Varsha the collar, turned and smiled expectantly at Suresh. Suresh crawled forward, kissed Varsha's feet and looked up at her. Varsha added the collar, buckled it tight against his neck. Varsha decided the cuffs weren't necessary. She stepped back and the women looked at the sight!

It finally happened. Anushka relished the sight.

A 19 -year old Man. Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

Now, leashed to a table. And on all fours. Like a Dog! With no hopes of escaping. Waiting for them to have that mercy. And yet, knowing that, when they finally decided to do so, it would only be to lead him to his next punishment of heavy spankings! God! What a feeling it was? How on Earth did she live without this feeling? What on Earth was she doing for the last two years? She resolved that, in the next two years, she would reduce at least 5-6 more boys. Then, there was the Cherry on top! Suresh, and each of the other boys would actually be paying for this treatment out of their own pockets. Metaphorical pockets, of course. Since they would not be wearing even a stitch of clothing. And, the little Cherry on top of this big Cherry, they would be paying it at a 25% interest. Free money for her as the boys degraded themselves.

They went back to see that Manohar was standing near the cuffs section. With a sample "Flamingo" handcuff. As soon as the women came back, he knelt again.

Varsha asked. "Why does he put up with this?"

Kalpana pounced on the opportunity. "Put up? You mean to say this is something that he DOESN'T want to do? Slave, what is this I am hearing?"

Slave was horrorstruck. He had no idea why Varsha would say something like this. He clutched his Goddess' feet.

"No, Goddess. I love you and I want to be your slave."

"You know the rules, slave. Fetch the tawse." Slave kissed her feet and crawled. He went to a cupboard next to the cash register. He opened it and fetched the Tawse. He crawled back and placed it at his Goddess' feet.

"Kiss it. Kiss the item that is going to punish you." Slave bent down and kissed the Tawse. Kalpana picked it up. She motioned Slave to stand up and turn around.

Varsha and the others were watching, spellbound. Varsha, of course, had no such intention of happening when she had blurted her question out. However, watching it made her overjoyed. That she was now going to inflict so much more pain, on this naked man, whom she was not even aware of existed, without intending to, was a superb turn of events.

"Now, slave. Is serving me something for you to put up with?" Kalpana asked. She ended her question with a firm blast on his buttocks with her Tawse.

"No, Goddess. I never said anything like that." Manohar replied. Crying. Kalpana welted him three more times.

"So, what is it?"

"It is a privilege, Goddess. I love you and my purpose in life is to serve you naked."

"Correct. So, why did she ask such a question?"

"I am sorry, Goddess."

"Tell her." Kalpana barked.

Manohar crawled to Varsha. "Dear mistress. Serving Goddess Kalpana is a privilege to me. I am nothing more than a slave to her. She is superior to me in every way."

Varsha was in heaven, and also in hell. Until last week, she was a regular 21-year old waiting to lose her virginity. Now, two different men - one of them at least 6 years older than her - were presenting themselves naked to her and treating her as a mistress. The power, the raw power was making her wet and wet. However, she did not like the other to see how wet she was. She cursed herself for wearing light coloured shorts today. Very soon, her wetness would be visible to everyone.

"When did I become a mistress to you?" She asked Manohar.

"Every single woman in the world is a mistress to me, mistress." Manohar replied. "Except for Goddess. Goddess has the highest authority on me. However, all other women are also superior to me. I am so sorry, mistress, to have given you the wrong idea about Goddess. Serving her is my only purpose in life."

Varsha could not believe it. She was the one who blurted out something causing him to get punished and he was apologising to her for it. Kalpana eventually beckoned him to go to her. Manohar turned around. His big derriere was now visible. The four women gasped. Kalpana's welts with the Tawse had left a clear red bar-shaped mark across his buttocks. Kalpana followed their eyes to see what they were watching and smiled evilly.

"Stand up and turn around. We need to demo the Flamingo Handcuffs." Manohar agreed. He stood up and turned around. He lifted his right leg backwards. He offered his right hand.

THWACK! Kalpana had pulled the Tawse fully backwards and once again blasted it right at his buttocks. Manohar understood. He apologised and offered his left hand instead. Kalpana smiled, raised the handcuffs to display it to the women and then used. The short cuff was added to his left hand and the long one was added to his leg. The women understood. Manohar was already wayward but was making every effort to stand on one leg. His organ was rock-hard and it was moving around and it was funny to watch for the women. A second later,

"Jump" came the command from Kalpana. He jumped. It was then that Kalpana's plan dawned on the girls. With that hop, Manohar's rock hard dick bounced up and down and seemingly did not seem to stop. Inertia was a fucking bitch! The girls, who had never seen this technique before marvelled at the simplicity and effectiveness. Every jump caused his dick to thrash around wildly like a caged animal. The monster dick, which upto now, had won him admiration from the four new girls in front of him was now causing Manohar problems as all four girls were laughing their heads off. They could not help it and Manohar could not fault them either.Objectively, looking as an outsider, it had to be funny although Manohar could not muster any laughter.

Hop! Boing, boing, Hop! Boing, boing.

The four girls doubled over in laughter. Kalpana, for whom this was old hat, maintained a smug smile. The smile went wider as she eyed the horror this was causing Suresh as he watched, naked and chained, at the other naked slave. Anushka happily used her credit card to buy a brand new model for 5000 Rupees.

" I think this is the best one. I hadn't even heard of these things." Anushka said as she entered her PIN to make the payment.

"Oh, yeah." Kalpana replied. "This is a relatively new invention. It is still not that widely used because every one has to be custom-made. The hand to leg size ratio is not very common. However, here in India, there is one standard size and luckily, it fits your slave."

"It is also best used along with a target." Kalpana continued. "I used to use this on weekends. I will have him Flamingoed and put a broom on the fan. Slave here has to hop all the way from the other end of the shop and jump and retrieve it. If he falls down, he starts over. If he is not able to complete this within 5 attempts, he doesn't get the broom. So, he has to clean the shop with a toothbrush instead."

The girls formed the image. Cleaning such a large shop with a toothbrush. They imagined Suresh, naked as the day he was born cleaning their houses with it. He would beg them for the small mercy of having the proper broom. Each begging would result in a fresh welt across his naked ass. There was no end to the humiliations they would add to him.

The girls ended buying all four items of punishment, i.e the Cane, Flogger, Whip and a Paddle. Anushka negotiated the Tawse to be added for free. Kalpana gave the invoice for all the items. She also handed over the legal document she had prepared with one of her lawyer customers. They took all this and went to Suresh.

Suresh eyed all of them with fear. Anushka set the legal document on the floor.

"Naked boy! Today's bill is 25000 Rupees. Here is the legal document where I have mentioned that money as a loan to you. As you can see, I have clearly mentioned that you will repay it only after 4 years with an annual interest of 25%. That means, 4 years from today, you will have to pay me 50000 Rupees. Of course, you still wouldn't have started your job but I am ready to wait for my money for some more months. Now, sign it and we can move on to the cellar for your punishment."

Suresh knew that it was now or never. If he signed it now, he was hooked for the next 4 years and he could not open his mouth. However, he couldn't bring himself to defy them. He knew that, until he signed it, he would not be let off this leash. And so, he signed it and slid it over formally and legally accepting his status as their slave for the next four years.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers