All Comments on 'My Little Brownie Cupcake'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

Just more shit on your dick. How erotic is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Consider its classification before you read

Anonymous: Bullshit? Why, if you don't like anal stories do you read them? The story was clearly classified. I use the classification to help guide me to the themes and content that suit me. I don't read stories I know I will dislike and then slam them. As an anal story, this one was excellent, and I apologize to the author for his unfair criticism.

Strapping Young LadStrapping Young Ladabout 17 years ago
I loved it!

This is the first story I've read of yours, now I have to go back to the beginning! I especially like how reader friendly it was to new readers such as myself, where we didn't need to read the previous installments to get the story, but that they were there if we wanted to. And I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrific!

Still writing some of the best stories on this site, I see. Oh, and to the jerk who so anonymously wrote "Bullshit!" ...you are indeed a tiny turd. When I don't like a story... with rare exception, I simply do not vote on it. Also, if I give a story less than a "five", I ALWAYS, include constructive comment, sign it and include my e-mail so that the writer can also respond. Keep up the good work Petersunn... you are quite talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Terrific!

Still writing some of the best stories on this site, I see. Oh, and to the jerk who so anonymously wrote "Bullshit!" ...you are indeed a tiny turd. When I don't like a story... with rare exception, I simply do not vote on it. Also, if I give a story less than a "five", I ALWAYS, include constructive comment, sign it and include my e-mail so that the writer can also respond. Keep up the good work Petersunn... you are quite talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, please -- I'm in love with Sara already!

More, soon please!! I love Sara and I think your writing is amazing.

Can we have a story where George gives her an enema? How about him giving her a spanking? can she pee for us?

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I'm not a big fan of

anal sex, but as portrayed by the author, it seems natural for them. I almost thought that with the passion that had developed over the day and with her dripping pussy, he would slip into the normal hole and be welcomed there. She, however, is a bit of a kook, and seems to have a wild and ingrained bent for anal activities. Witness the title and the ass shaped cupcake with a brown sliver up the middle. I'd really prefer that she move to more normal relations, and I think that would make a really hot story. As a side note, it is amazing that the author can tie so many people, so many details, so many events and so many different situations together in a story line that just keeps expanding, but still maintains contact with the original details and situations. It is almost as if each person has his/her hand on the most personal part of the person next to him/her and is reaching out to touch the next person in line. I've now read most of the stories and have yet to find one that is not interesting and engrossing. More and more, Mr. Petersunn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweeeet Cupcake...

This is one of the tastiest erotica I've ever read... Thanks and kudos to the author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved this story. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

You should continue the story with Sara and George and have Sara return the favor. She should rim George, finger him, and peg him. Pegging is wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous