My Little Cougar Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man finds older lover.
1.5k words
4.48
13k
10
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

A few days had passed since my sexual encounter with Irene. Each morning as I passed her house, she would be waiting with coffee and a treat as usual. Neither of us mentioned or alluded to our sexual tryst, but our relationship seemed different, deeper, closer. It was Friday and my class ended at noon. Irene knew this and asked me to stop by on my way home, she would make me lunch. I agreed and told her I would be there by 12:15. I went to class but could not focus, my thoughts were on Irene.

Class ended at noon, and I ran to get to Irene's. She was waiting on the porch for me and invited me in. She had lunch on the table waiting. She had made a delicious sandwich, with some soup and a dessert. Irene was an amazing cook. Once we finished, we talked for about an hour. She told me about her marriage and how her husband was distant and never home. When he was home, he would demand sex, fuck for less than two minutes, cum, then fall asleep. He was never interested in her pleasure, it was always him getting his rocks off, then straight to sleep. She told me that when we had made love, it was the first time she had had an orgasm while having sex, ever. I was shocked and amazed.

Irene told me she had something she wanted to show me. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the room at the end of the hallway. It was their bedroom. She told me to sit on the edge of the bed. Irene stood about three feet from me and began to undress. She slowly revealed her gorgeous form until she was completely naked. She then looked down shyly and asked me what I thought. I blurted out that she was gorgeous, in fact perfect. Any man would be lucky to see someone as beautiful as her in their bedroom. Irene began to cry. I stood up and took her into my arms and asked her why she was crying. She responded by saying, "make love to me."

I placed her on the bed and got undressed quickly. I climbed into bed next to my Spanish goddess and held her until her tears stopped. Our hands then began to explore each other's bodies. Lips pressed against lips. Tongues danced passionately. Soon, I was between her legs, hard and ready to sink my manhood into her tight, wet hole. She looked up at me and told me that she wanted me inside her. I placed my cock against her cute little clam and slowly, gently penetrated her. As she had the first time, her eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a gasp. I took my time, not wanting to hurt her. Once I was balls deep our lips locked again. I made shallow thrusts, distributing her wetness down my entire shaft. My goodness, she has the wettest, softest pussy I had ever made love to. It was like heaven on earth.

Irene looked up at me and asked me to take her. She wanted to "have sex". She wanted to feel a man inside her, use her, make her feel tiny, vulnerable. She wanted to be fucked. I was right, she had a freaky side that just wanted to get out and I was the man to do it. I picked up my pace. My thrusts became deeper, longer and with more force. Irene responded with a breathless, "YES". The harder I thrusted, the more she reacted positively. Soon the bed was creaking and moaning. Her body bounced on the bed with each thrust of my hips. Irene became vocal. She told me to fuck her harder, she wanted to be afraid, she wanted to be scared. I reached down and grabbed her throat and applied pressure, then told her I was going to rape her. She screamed. I place my other hand over her mouth. She began to kick and slap me. I pounded harder and told her that her pussy was mine and that I was going to use her as my sex slave. She was going to do what she was told and if she did not, I would punish her.

Irene began to shake uncontrollably. Her legs stopped kicking and flew around my waist. Her ankles locked. She flung her arms around my neck and pulled my entire body against hers. Her lips touched mine followed by her tongue shooting deeply into my mouth. Her body began to convulse below me. Wave after wave coursed through her body. I could feel her vagina clamping then releasing then clamping again and again. Her wetness gushed from between her legs, soaking the bed. Irene's fingers yanked at my hair as they ran across my head. The intensity of her orgasm was so hot, I could not stand it. I tried my best to keep pounding her as hard as I could which resulted in the rhythmic thump of my impending orgasm.

I buried my cock as deeply as I could inside her amazing pussy and deposited my load. Each shot releasing more endorphins, flooding my brain with feelings of pleasure that cannot be described. My orgasm lasted longer than any I had ever had before, prolonged by her consistent writhing below me. From below me came, "yes, oh yes, fuck yes," in a cute Spanish accent. She forcefully grabbed my hair with both hands and kiss me passionately. Our kiss was rudely interrupted by the sound of the loud hiss of air brakes on an 18-wheeler.

Irene yelled, "FUCK, Oscar is home." My penis immediately became a peanut. I rolled over and fell out of bed and asked Irene what I should do. She said it was too late to do anything. I grabbed my clothes, and she shoved me into her closet and told me to be quiet. She would figure something out. Irene threw some clothes on and fixed her hair. Oscar opened the door and called for Irene.

She responded and walked down the hallway. She asked him why he was home. He said that he had a load that could not be delivered until Monday, so he thought he would come home and spend the weekend in his own bed. Irene played it cool and welcomed him home and asked him if he wanted some lunch. He did. I could hear them talking but could not make out the conversation. About an hour passed before they both walked into the bedroom. Oscar started getting out of his work clothes and walked to the closet to get something to wear. Irene dove towards the closet and told him she had just washed his favorite sweatpants and shirt; she would grab them for him. When she returned, Oscar was standing there in his underwear. He grabbed Irene and told her he had missed her.

Oscar planted a kiss on her then told her he wanted to fuck. She shook her head in acceptance. Irene got undressed and climbed into bed. As I peered through the crack in the door, I saw her eyes get very wide. She had just laid in the huge wet spot we had just created. She seemed to panic, then sat up and turned to Oscar and told him she had a surprise for him. She pulled down his underwear and began to stroke his penis. As he got hard, she placed it between her lips and began to give him a blow job. Oscar looked down at her in amazement and asked her why she was giving him a blowjob. She said that he had always begged for one and that she wanted to give him a treat.

I watched as her soft lips sucked his average penis. Her hands stroked the shaft and cupped his balls. Her tongue danced across the shaft and head. It was a talent I had yet to experience but she seemed adept at it. In less than two minutes, Oscar's hand pressed her head against his pelvis. His back arched and he let out a growl and began to fill her mouth with his goo. As he finished, Irene pulled away and walked into the bathroom and spit his goo into the sink then washed it down the drain. She came back into the bedroom and grabbed his hand and walked him out to the living room. She told him to relax in his recliner while she changed the sheets on their bed.

Irene came in and closed the door. She stood by the closet and whispered that I needed to stay there until he fell asleep, then I could leave. As she changed the sheets, I got dressed. Soon, Oscar was drifting off to sleep. Within minutes he was snoring loudly. Irene tip toed in and opened the closet and grabbed my hand. We both quietly escaped into the living room. She kissed me and told me he would be gone by Monday and that I could come back once he left. I slipped out the door, my heart nearly beating out of my chest.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers