My Little Cougar Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man finds older lover.
970 words
4.49
9.7k
8
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers

Monday was a school holiday. I woke up early and quickly made my way to Irene's. As usual, she was waiting with coffee and a snack. She invited me in. Our conversation quickly went to Friday's events. She said that he was very dependable, and it was the first time in their marriage he had ever come home without calling. On Saturday, she went out to an Apple Store and bought an I-Tag and had hidden it in the cab of his truck. She never wanted to be surprised again.

Irene kissed me, then took my hand and walked me over to the couch. She sat down and placed me in front of her. She looked up into my eyes as her hands unzipped my pants. She deftly pulled them to my ankles followed by my underwear. She whispered that she had been dreaming about my cock all weekend. Her soft, small hands lifted it to her lips. She kissed it sweetly, then licked the head. She moaned softly. Without breaking eye contact, she slipped the first two inches into her mouth. A tingle ran through my shaft as her tongue expertly made circles just below the tip, on my most sensitive area. Her tiny hand massaged my balls as the other stroked the remaining shaft that she could not fit in her mouth.

The sight below me made me rock hard. Now I knew what Oscar was feeling just days before. As I watched her sucking on his cock, I had felt a tinge of jealousy. I wanted it to be me, not him. I wanted him out of the picture. He did not deserve her. She deserved a man that listened to her, wanted her, and cherished her. She was not a tool to be used to get his rocks off, then left unsatisfied. She deserved better.

Irene began to take my cock deeper. She became more aggressive. It was obvious she wanted to be successful in her quest to make me cum. I placed my hands on her head and pumped my hips slowly just like she had fucked me the first time we had made love. Her jaw relaxed and soon she was taking almost half my length. Her mouth felt amazing, soft, warm, and inviting. She was truly talented. Irene released my cock for a moment, then whispered she wanted to taste my goodness. My release happened shortly after hearing her request. As my balls released their treasure, I watched Irene gleefully accept it. The more cum I produced the more her eyes brightened. My goodness, she was a true goddess. Once my orgasm subsided, she released my cock, tugged it to get the last few drops, then looked up at me and swallowed. Irene opened her mouth and twitched her tongue as proof of her complete consumption. Although I had just orgasmed, I was still horny as fuck.

I picked her up off the couch and laid her onto her back. I pulled up her dress to expose her lovely little clam and placed my mouth on it. My tongue parted her tightness and searched till it found its target. Her clit was hard and aching for attention. I placed my lips around it then placed my tongue against it and softly hummed. Irene responded with a blissful moan. I was her human vibrator, and she loved it. My hands grabbed her waist and pulled her against my face. She ground her pelvis into my mouth. I hummed louder. She squealed with excitement and placed her hands firmly on my head. I reached down and placed my thumb on her tiny, cute butt hole and firmly rubbed circles. A splash of wetness filled my mouth. Her legs locked onto the side of my head as her hand buried my face into her pulsing pussy. My tongue buried itself deep inside her hole. It wiggled and twisted to give maximum pleasure. She howled and shivered then flung herself to one side, almost snapping my head from my body.

Irene spent the next few minutes coming down from her orgasm. She pulled me on top of her, wiped her wetness from my face then kissed me. We cuddled for quite some time before we got ourselves put back together. As we sat in each other's arms on the couch, I asked Irene why she had spit Oscars cum into the sink but had swallowed mine. She said that she respected me and did not respect him any longer. She felt like she had become his cum depository and nothing more. Irene then looked at me seriously and said she did not want to talk about Oscar anymore. She wanted to continue to get to know me. We talked for hours until we were both hungry. Once again Irene cooked an amazing meal.

After dinner, we snuggled on the couch until it got late. I kissed her goodnight and made my way to the door. Irene grabbed my hand and looked deeply into my eyes and asked me to stay. I was surprised. She said she wanted to feel my body against hers all night. She said that she wanted me to be in her bed every night. My mind raced out of control. I wanted to be with her so badly, yet she was twice my age and married. What would happen if we got caught? Would Oscar beat the shit out of me or worse kill us? I had feelings for Irene. I was starting to love her. Fuck, what was I getting myself into? I looked back at her and told her I would love to spend the night with her too. We walked hand in hand to her bedroom and climbed into her marital bed and fell blissfully asleep in each other's arms.

drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers